bigt adds formestane to epi.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. BigT: I got the nutraplanet penetrate/form powder and mixed it up earlier today. I heated up the penetrate in a bowl of hot water and put in the 10 grams of form. However, all I can get is a real gritty feel to it any more ideas on how to get it to become easier to rub in the skin. After I rub it on I have a bunch of crystals on my chest. Thanks for the help and the log

2. Try switching the contents over into a glass jar or beaker, and heating it on a hot plate or pot filled with water. Just let the water come to a simmer or light boil place the jar in the pot and let it sit for a few minutes. Every now and then, pick the bottle up and shake it do see how dissolved the solution is and to help it along, that should get it.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

3. This is great. I have 10g of form and 2 bottles of penetrate on the way. looking forward to form and 4ad stacked. gonna aim for a nice lean look before the summer gets here.

will be adding in methoxy trn for the last 4 weeks too.

If i put 5g of form into one bottle of penetrate how many pumps should i use each day?

4. Good results T...I was thinking the same thing. My question is: What trans carrier were you using, and how much form did you add? Thanks!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

5. good old nutra planet penetrate, 5 gms of form. i would have added 6 but i bought the 5 gm package. next time i may add 2 gm of yohimbine hcl. on cycle i tend to put on fat+muscle, by adding the form i think ive cut way back on the fat. starting week 3 and up 8 pounds, taken a notch out of my belt. chest fat is barely noticable.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

6. curious of feedback on this...could one uncap superdrol,and empy it into eform...this making a transderm sd??? or any ph for that matter...I added extra form and 6 oxo powder to my eform and loves it!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

7. What is an eform and can someone explain to me what you guys are doing here? Please ?

8. Eform is a old formastane transdermal product sold at another distributor. People are using the bulk form powder sold at np adding it to penetrate(NP's transdermal carrier) to get the same.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Stavross View Post

If i put 5g of form into one bottle of penetrate how many pumps should i use each day?
    To control aromatizing, shoot for around 100mg or so a day.
    5000mg(5gr) in 240ml(8oz Penetrate) is around 21mg per ml. Each pump of penetrate has about 0.5ml so each pump is giving you about 10.5mg of form per pump. Go for 4-5 pumps twice per day and you should be set.

10. thats some good advice. hey prid a tip for you-dont put a lot of money in sports betting/go georgetown.lol
    •   

11. jsouth-the grittyness is normal. nothing to worry about. i kinda like it. the more grit the stronger the dose. you want to dissolve in hot water like prid said but you will still have some grittyness left.

12. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    To control aromatizing, shoot for around 100mg or so a day.
    5000mg(5gr) in 240ml(8oz Penetrate) is around 21mg per ml. Each pump of penetrate has about 0.5oz so each pump is giving you about 10.5mg of form per pump. Go for 4-5 pumps twice per day and you should be set.

Thanks mate.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thats some good advice. hey prid a tip for you-dont put a lot of money in sports betting/go georgetown.lol
    That's why I don't gamble.

14. BIGT: Thanks for the advice I wanted to just make sure I wasnt waisting any of the formestane

15. thats cool jsouth glad you are enjpying its results already. most of the supps out right now cost a lot more and take 1 to 2 weeks to start getting effects. i feel form right away. good luck and let us know how its going.

16. Hey, bigt I have a couple questions:

How long do you plan to stay on each compund?

How much trans formestane are you dosing?

What will be your post cycle therapy protocol?

17. 1 ive been on 4 ed since i started epi, will continue until bottle is done. 90 by 4 = 22.2 so a little over 3 weeks. 2. been doing 6 sprays 2xday. may cut back to once a day, the results have been amazing but i may have reached my threshhold. 3. for pct i have ralox, first choice was toremifene but was oos. ax pct/retain 2. on my 2nd bottle of paravol, started it before cycle and will run it through pct-good stuff. after 3 weeks will add hyperdrolx2 and mass fx. also will be doing poseidon,green mag, purple wrath. after that i will stay on the last 3 and maybe add resetad, incarnate,and leviathan which i really liked.

18. Can someone please tell me the logic behind adding a steroidal AI(eform) to another steroidal AI(Epistane)? It seems like estrogen would get driven down to the dirt. For anyone who is trying this, how is it working?

19. epi most resembles a serm not an ai. epi by most accounts is still thought of as a steriod. formestane imo is the best ai to run during a cycle because it 1. keeps gains lean 2. keeps libido up. 3.helps burn additional fat while on cycle. this stuff leans me out better than anything else ive tried, even on cycle while gaining pounds i look and feel leaner, less bloated than before i added it, not to mention my sex drive is as good or better than when i started epi cycle. if you take epi just to gain as much weight as you can dont take form. the form will decrease the pounds you gain while on cycle. but it will keep you lean.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    epi most resembles a serm not an ai. epi by most accounts is still thought of as a steriod. formestane imo is the best ai to run during a cycle because it 1. keeps gains lean 2. keeps libido up. 3.helps burn additional fat while on cycle. this stuff leans me out better than anything else ive tried, even on cycle while gaining pounds i look and feel leaner, less bloated than before i added it, not to mention my sex drive is as good or better than when i started epi cycle. if you take epi just to gain as much weight as you can dont take form. the form will decrease the pounds you gain while on cycle. but it will keep you lean.
    I thought that Epistane would keep libido up by itself? How do your joints feel while running both of these? I havent heard of anyone getting bloated while running Epistane. I'm currently running Havoc and I am already leaning out. I don't know, maybe I will try some E-form and see what happens....more libido would never hurt!

21. you have to go with what works for you. for me i tend to put on a lot of weight on cycle, it works for me to run form on cycle because i dont gain as many pounds but i stay lean. im right at 255 so not looking to add a lot of bulk. i run cycles to improve strength and improve muscle to fat ratio. for me the form works well for what my goals are. epi is classified as a steriod, so sooner or later your libido will probably be affected, mine hit at week 2 of 4 caps ed. the form delivered as always.

22. Ok, I added the Form. Yep, libido is up...You are definitely right.

23. im not surprised. form seems to work the same for everyone

24. i'm on my 3rd week of epi and my first week of prostanozol stacked..

i take low dose letro before bed. but libido is SHOT...

my progesterone is outta whack so for me to use mfx alone isn't looking to smart for me, however what is the word on x-2.. is it strong enough ai now for mfx, i was like triple dosing on the original to keep my nips from itching... and gettin red..

i got caber and it solved that problemo, but not enough to continue it with mfx after pct.

i'm using ralox as well for pct, and from what i've read and what i've heard it's a better option imo than torem... if you are prone to gyno.. like me.

-ads.

25. Hey Big T, i ordered a month supply of formestane...
    i'm planning a havoc cycle do you think my best bet would be using the form on cycle or pct along with everything else or maybe the last 2 weeks of the cycle and first 2 of pct?

26. T, how the heck did this thread get past my radar? You're sneaky

Transdermal formestane is the CRAZIEST supp that I have ever taken! By far!!! In all honesty, I hit a lot of PR's during the form run while dropping fat like crazy... in only 3 weeks as a stand alone mind you.

I'm not sure what the exact dosage was on e-form. But I know I started out taking 4 sprays, 2 with morning shower, 2 with evening shower (spray it while the skins wet). I got some palpitations and sleepness nights so I eventually lowered it to 1 spray 2x/day and was just fine.

Again to support what T said, I have some man boobies (no gyno though) and it worked locally on my chest without a doubt.

Isn't form supposed to be suppressive? If that's the case, wouldn't it be a bad idea for pct?

27. form makes me crazy horny. didnt use it as pct primarily, used it on cycle. i always run a serm pct-ralox being my favorite. im big on pct and run a lot of stuff like im doing now, so i ran form 2 weeks on and 2 weeks into pct, along with ralox and jw/restore/massfx. i wish i would have started incarnate on cycle. will never do another cycle without incarnate. oh i started paravol a month before cycle and ran it for close to 3 months-until it became too intense,lol!!!i walked 5 miles at track the other day with 40 lbs of ankle weights on. bench press is at 345 which is as high as its ever been, and im 49 yrs old. endurance is down a bit, but im probably as strong as ive ever been. the cissus in incarnate is a blessing.

28. hey celc, go to discount anabolics and search hemadrol. on about page 8 you will find a hema/prostanzanol log by determined german. he started it but i finished it. i got a complete log of hema/prop there. man i loved that stack.

29. BigT has been helping me set up a Hemadrol cycle and adding in TD formastane... goals are recomp.

Personally I get fantastic results with 20mg TD (1spary of eform) 2x/day.

I'm thinking of using the low dose form weeks 1-2 to "kick start" my cycle while the hemadrol takes it's time to really kick in.

Is there any reason to be hesistant to use eform for the whole ON cycle for 4 weeks? I've heard of shutdown from formastane in the past if you run it too long. But, now I'm having trouble finding similar info while doing more current searches.

30. I posted on another forum that I thought formestane with 11-oxo or 3ad would be a great lean bulk or cut cycle with very little shutdown, but PA said formestane was weak and worthless, but I've used it in the past as well as a lot of you guys so what is your opionion on a fomestane/11-oxo cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you add oats to your diet?
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Today, 07:52 PM
  2. add formestane to pct for puffiness?
    By whosurmama in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:43 PM
  3. Hdrol cycle, when to add formestane question.
    By rxrefill in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:32 AM
  4. Test-e junk... need to add an oral. EPI question??
    By mgreen3313 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:57 PM
  5. Dose of formestane to prevent bloat
    By ahnold99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 11:55 PM