Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Hold up, mmowry is now an IBE rep. Green suits ya!

Quick question in regards to Epistane's SERM effect, can it be likened more to a certain SERM than another i.e. more like Raloxifene than Tamoxifen?

2. Well its an antagonist with mild AI properties .I couldnt make an honest comparison (it definetaly works on breast tissue like Tamox though)but the anti E effect is supposed to be long acting even after discontinuation of use.Ill not be able to verify this for a few wks yet as Im running a 7.5wk cycle and have 2 more to go.

And thanks for the comp.Its nice to be a part of a company you believe in (as all the reps feel Im sure)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

3. It's not easy being green.

Congrats on the rep position MM, I think IBE got a steal. I couldn't agree more with what you said either.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

4. Thank you very much.And "Why are there so many songs about rainbows?"

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

5. ^^^LOL

Hey Sulley, have you did AP solo before? Would like to see how your gains go in comparison to the stack as theres been some debate on stacking AP with AI like compounds due to estrogen and GLUT 4 pathways.

6. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    ^^^LOL

Hey Sulley, have you did AP solo before? Would like to see how your gains go in comparison to the stack as theres been some debate on stacking AP with AI like compounds due to estrogen and GLUT 4 pathways.
    No I have not done AP Solo before. I read that it would be a good substance to stack with Epi over on the IBE-Forums. I think it was DR. D that reccomended it as a potentially potent stack.

As far as the pathways of Estrogen and GLUT 4 can you elaborate at all on that. Do they share the same pathways?
  7. 21 Feb 07 - Day 13

Great....GREAT arm workout today. Pump was off the charts. Felt really strong and stamina was great. I also weighed in after my workout at..... 228lbs!

8. Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    As far as the pathways of Estrogen and GLUT 4 can you elaborate at all on that. Do they share the same pathways?
    Basically...Estrogen Receptor Alpha and Beta regulate GLUT4. *It seems that* If ER-a isn't activated then GLUT4 is lowered. For that reason AI's are now not suggested with AP, not until we know more.

9. ^^^ Some have reported that the fullness off of AP was diminished when they started an NHA stack with regular AI use and some haven't. Since Epi doesn't seem to fully act as an AI I was just curious as to how it may stack with the AP.

10. AI does not necessarily kill all Oestrogen in the body but it's a safe bet that taking an AI will not help. The reason I asked about Epistanes SERM properties in the first place was because depending on which ER it is an antagonist of you may find it interferes with AP's GLUT4 promotion.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    AI does not necessarily kill all Oestrogen in the body but it's a safe bet that taking an AI will not help. The reason I asked about Epistanes SERM properties in the first place was because depending on which ER it is an antagonist of you may find it interferes with AP's GLUT4 promotion.
    17b-estradiol receptor

Sully: See I told ya you would like 40mg lol. You might just be like me in the dosage area. Some need more some need less, everyone is diff . Mowry can take 4 X-Force, I can barely take 2 lol.

12. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    17b-estradiol receptor.
    That's ER-a and B. It could just be nothing...more feedback etc is going to be needed it would seem. I'll have to try this stack to test it out.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    That's ER-a and B. It could just be nothing...more feedback etc is going to be needed it would seem. I'll have to try this stack to test it out.
    I'll be the guini Pig for the stack.

14. Like it or not sully, I think you already are.

15. Epi is ER-beta selective. It should theoretically not interfere and I actually have some reason to believe it may potentiate. ER-alpha agonist play a positive role in GLUT4 expression but ER-beta agonist plays an inhibiting role. Therefore ER-beta antagonists like Epi would likely help. My personal experimentation with several GLUT4 increasers while on Epi would reinforce this theory, though I have not used AP so I can't speak for it specifically.

16. Thanks for answering the question D, that sounds great!

Sulley looks like your going to be a happy guinea pig.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Epi is ER-beta selective. It should theoretically not interfere and I actually have some reason to believe it may potentiate. ER-alpha agonist play a positive role in GLUT4 expression but ER-beta agonist plays an inhibiting role. Therefore ER-beta antagonists like Epi would likely help. My personal experimentation with several GLUT4 increasers while on Epi would reinforce this theory, though I have not used AP so I can't speak for it specifically.
    Thank you for clearing that up D
  18. 22 Feb 07 - Off/Cardio/Abs

No workout today. Noticed a little more vascularity in my delts. Meals were a little off today, I had to go out of town and was gone for a lot longer than I thought I would. I still got in the same calories as a regular off day from the gym. BUT my meal timing was messed up. I went 4-5 hrs between my 2nd and 3rd meals. That sucked.
  19. Talking 23 Feb 07 - Day 15

Officially the end of week two. Incredible leg workout today. Thought they were going to pop it was nuts. I also hit my goal as far as bodyweight!!! So that would mean that I am....

230 lbs!!!

20. Good deal man, looks like the rest of the cycle is going to be all good.

21. ooooo i'm on day 7 and i'm feelin the pump u guys are feelin, love it.... although no sign of gyno reduction, they're still large and in charge

22. Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    ooooo i'm on day 7 and i'm feelin the pump u guys are feelin, love it.... although no sign of gyno reduction, they're still large and in charge
    What dosage are you running? What are your stats, diet, and training?

23. Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    What dosage are you running? What are your stats, diet, and training?
    i'm doin 3 pills a day of epistane/AP

i'm 6'0, 180 lbs, body fat i dunno

probly around 3500-4000 calories, around 250 grams protein, ****load of carbs....trying to bulk

training:
    Monday-Chest
    Tuesday-Back/Bis
    Wedsnday-Tri
    Thursday-Legs
    Friday-Chest/shoulder
    sat/sun-off
  24. 25 Feb 07 - Day 17

Had a great workout today for back. I didn't get to post yesterday. I worked chest and also had a great workout... I didn't weigh myself today but yesterday I was 227lbs. Looked pretty lean today, and had some good vascularity. Stamina in the gym was pretty awsome. I did 44 sets during my workout.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    i'm doin 3 pills a day of epistane/AP

i'm 6'0, 180 lbs, body fat i dunno

probly around 3500-4000 calories, around 250 grams protein, ****load of carbs....trying to bulk

training:
    Monday-Chest
    Tuesday-Back/Bis
    Wedsnday-Tri
    Thursday-Legs
    Friday-Chest/shoulder
    sat/sun-off
    It was around the 9th or 10th day when my small case of gyno reduced to almost nothing and now I finished my short 2 week test and its gone. I am not as tall but close in weight to you. Good luck.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Rock Head View Post
    It was around the 9th or 10th day when my small case of gyno reduced to almost nothing and now I finished my short 2 week test and its gone. I am not as tall but close in weight to you. Good luck.
    well i'm on my 11th day i think and they're still puffy, i have missed a few doses though...but thanks its always encouraging knowing another gyno case is reduced

27. Sorry, I've been really busy for the past few days. I am going to be down and out for the next few days. I just went to the doctors for Diareah, and Vomitting. Doc says I should be better in 24-48 hrs. I am trying to eat and stay hydrated but its hard cause I feel like crap.

28. That sucks man 230lb so close I hope you get well soon

29. Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    Sorry, I've been really busy for the past few days. I am going to be down and out for the next few days. I just went to the doctors for Diareah, and Vomitting. Doc says I should be better in 24-48 hrs. I am trying to eat and stay hydrated but its hard cause I feel like crap.
    Get better bro...

Workin

30. Keep cruising at a lower dose and don't forget some acidophilus too!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump log......already in progress
    By andro69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:51 PM
  2. SokVichet's Recreate / Anabolic Pump Log
    By SokVichet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:50 PM
  3. Havoc + Anabolic Pump Log...
    By primetimerg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28