Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

ooooo i'm on day 7 and i'm feelin the pump u guys are feelin, love it.... although no sign of gyno reduction, they're still large and in charge

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    ooooo i'm on day 7 and i'm feelin the pump u guys are feelin, love it.... although no sign of gyno reduction, they're still large and in charge
    What dosage are you running? What are your stats, diet, and training?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    What dosage are you running? What are your stats, diet, and training?
    i'm doin 3 pills a day of epistane/AP

i'm 6'0, 180 lbs, body fat i dunno

probly around 3500-4000 calories, around 250 grams protein, ****load of carbs....trying to bulk

training:
    Monday-Chest
    Tuesday-Back/Bis
    Wedsnday-Tri
    Thursday-Legs
    Friday-Chest/shoulder
    sat/sun-off
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

25 Feb 07 - Day 17

Had a great workout today for back. I didn't get to post yesterday. I worked chest and also had a great workout... I didn't weigh myself today but yesterday I was 227lbs. Looked pretty lean today, and had some good vascularity. Stamina in the gym was pretty awsome. I did 44 sets during my workout.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.89%

i'm doin 3 pills a day of epistane/AP

i'm 6'0, 180 lbs, body fat i dunno

probly around 3500-4000 calories, around 250 grams protein, ****load of carbs....trying to bulk

training:
    Monday-Chest
    Tuesday-Back/Bis
    Wedsnday-Tri
    Thursday-Legs
    Friday-Chest/shoulder
    sat/sun-off
    It was around the 9th or 10th day when my small case of gyno reduced to almost nothing and now I finished my short 2 week test and its gone. I am not as tall but close in weight to you. Good luck.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Head View Post
    It was around the 9th or 10th day when my small case of gyno reduced to almost nothing and now I finished my short 2 week test and its gone. I am not as tall but close in weight to you. Good luck.
    well i'm on my 11th day i think and they're still puffy, i have missed a few doses though...but thanks its always encouraging knowing another gyno case is reduced
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

Sorry, I've been really busy for the past few days. I am going to be down and out for the next few days. I just went to the doctors for Diareah, and Vomitting. Doc says I should be better in 24-48 hrs. I am trying to eat and stay hydrated but its hard cause I feel like crap.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%

That sucks man 230lb so close I hope you get well soon
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sorry, I've been really busy for the past few days. I am going to be down and out for the next few days. I just went to the doctors for Diareah, and Vomitting. Doc says I should be better in 24-48 hrs. I am trying to eat and stay hydrated but its hard cause I feel like crap.
    Get better bro...

Workin
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Keep cruising at a lower dose and don't forget some acidophilus too!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.55%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Keep cruising at a lower dose and don't forget some acidophilus too!

I second that!!! I had ecoli a few years back, and that acidophilus brought me back to normal in 3 days... GREAT stuff...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.98%

Arrow

removed..
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

03 Mar 07 - Day 23

Alright I'm back. Just a little info on what has happened the past few days. I have been unable to eat anything, probably taking in less than 1,000 cals a day overall. I simply couldn't eat after two nights of violent vomitting and Crapping. I was constantly exhausted, and just out of it. I laid around a slept. It was one of those "I want to just DIE" Kind of sicknesses.

My doses were deffinatly messed up with both AP and Epi. I was just so out of it and had a I dont even care attitude, I couldn't help it I know it sounds bad but its one of the worse sicknesses I have ever felt. I did Dose EVERDAY just not 40 mg with epi and not 3pills with AP.

Since I am now back on the horse weighing only 219lbs , I have decided to extend the Epi, and Epi only to 8 weeks. I am going to discontinue the AP when my bottle runs out, and just give Epi a go for the next 4.5 weeks and then take AP during my PCT along with JW, BAM, RESTORE, Nolva.

I worked out today for the first time in a little while and felt crappy in the gym. I felt 1000x's better since about 2 days ago, BUT still didn't have great workout. I do anticipate to get my strength back quick with the epi and hopefully muscle memory. But I will just have my cals around maintenance for the next 4.5 weeks. It seems a lot of people are still making gains at those levels so I will give that ago and just keep the gains all lean.

Lemme know what ya'll think.
  14. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Alright I'm back. Just a little info on what has happened the past few days. I have been unable to eat anything, probably taking in less than 1,000 cals a day overall. I simply couldn't eat after two nights of violent vomitting and Crapping. I was constantly exhausted, and just out of it. I laid around a slept. It was one of those "I want to just DIE" Kind of sicknesses.

My doses were deffinatly messed up with both AP and Epi. I was just so out of it and had a I dont even care attitude, I couldn't help it I know it sounds bad but its one of the worse sicknesses I have ever felt. I did Dose EVERDAY just not 40 mg with epi and not 3pills with AP.

Since I am now back on the horse weighing only 219lbs , I have decided to extend the Epi, and Epi only to 8 weeks. I am going to discontinue the AP when my bottle runs out, and just give Epi a go for the next 4.5 weeks and then take AP during my post cycle therapy along with JW, BAM, RESTORE, Nolva.

I worked out today for the first time in a little while and felt crappy in the gym. I felt 1000x's better since about 2 days ago, BUT still didn't have great workout. I do anticipate to get my strength back quick with the epi and hopefully muscle memory. But I will just have my cals around maintenance for the next 4.5 weeks. It seems a lot of people are still making gains at those levels so I will give that ago and just keep the gains all lean.

Sounds good...i'll be following your progress.

Workin
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.98%

Since I am now back on the horse weighing only 219lbs , I have decided to extend the Epi, and Epi only to 8 weeks. I am going to discontinue the AP when my bottle runs out, and just give Epi a go for the next 4.5 weeks and then take AP during my post cycle therapy along with JW, BAM, RESTORE, Nolva.

back.. Glad to hear you 're back on your feet for some :squat: and :clean:

Why are you going to change your calorie intake for the next 4.5 week? Is that bc you are going to stop taking AP?

good luck with chapter 2 of this adventure ..I am sure your strength will be back in no time.

Progress will be followed
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Riquee View Post
    back.. Glad to hear you 're back on your feet for some :squat: and :clean:

Why are you going to change your calorie intake for the next 4.5 week? Is that bc you are going to stop taking AP?

good luck with chapter 2 of this adventure ..I am sure your strength will be back in no time.

Progress will be followed
    I'm not just lowering my cals because I'm not going to be on AP. I feel like I can still make gains eating around maintenance. And I want to take advantage of the Leaning effects of the Epi. It is getting closer to summer and cutting time. So I want my cut to be as easy as possible. So the less fat I add now the better!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.98%

I'm not just lowering my cals because I'm not going to be on AP. I feel like I can still make gains eating around maintenance. And I want to take advantage of the Leaning effects of the Epi. It is getting closer to summer and cutting time. So I want my cut to be as easy as possible. So the less fat I add now the better!

understood..that s even better you re right.
  18. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.4%

Viral gastroenteritis... it's a b*tch, but there is nothing you can do but stay hydrated by sipping fluids.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    Viral gastroenteritis... it's a b*tch, but there is nothing you can do but stay hydrated by sipping fluids.
    I couldn't do anything man. I just slept and prayed for it to end. I couldn't even sip water or any liquids for that matter. I felt full even though I wasn't eating and also REALLY bloated if I tried to eat anything. But pretty much all symptoms are gone now, and I am eatting again. I actually went to BURGERKING today for the first time if forever. But I still ate healthy with two tendergrilled chicken sanwhiches w/o mayo or cheese, its like 900 cals, 10-15g fat, 103 carbs, and 76g protein or something close to that. It was great to be able to eat and I just had to have one good meal to get me back on the horse. I'm sure my body is just glad to be gettin SOMETHING in it. Seeing as I did pretty much starve for 2 days straight.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

05 Mar 07 - Day 25

I'm back at 100% now. Finally. Strength with legs today was great, and I'm feeling a million times better. My weight was only 220, but I'm done obsessing over that. I am just going to try and Re-comp a little and keep my strength up. I will just eat around maintenance although my diet is going to be screwed up this month due to a hectic work schedule. I willkeep updating though.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

06 Mar 07 - Day 26

****ty workout today for chest. Had a pretty bad headache and strength was way down. It really pissed me off. I am taking the day off tomorow, and will hit back hard in 2 days! I weighed in at 223lbs today.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%

****ty workout today for chest. Had a pretty bad headache and strength was way down. It really pissed me off. I am taking the day off tomorow, and will hit back hard in 2 days! I weighed in at 223lbs today.
    had a day like that last week on my chest day... i think it was from playing football the day before though...but yesterday i had a pretty good chest day... what do u think it was keepin u down?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.55%

had a day like that last week on my chest day... i think it was from playing football the day before though...but yesterday i had a pretty good chest day... what do u think it was keepin u down?

Maybe a suppressed immune system when he got sick and a few nights of staring at his dinner in the toilet? That truely sucks Sully... it is my WORST nightmare to get sick while on... hope it never happens... waste of a good cycle when that damn cold/flu/upchuckitis hits... I always load up on vitamin C during a cycle cause I am so paranoid about that happening...
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

07 Mar 07 - Day 27

I have after much deliberation decided to end this cycle of Epi. It isn't worth continuing on after getting sick and still being a little off. I will begin PCT tomorow and finish off my bottle of AP. I will also be writting a full review on this tomorow after I weigh myself in the morning. PCT will begin with Nolva @ 40mg E/D. I will also be starting up the ALRI evolution stack. Restore, Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass. I will be using the new bottle of epistane that I have when I cut for summer because it does have great leaning effects.
  25. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

I have after much deliberation decided to end this cycle of Epi. It isn't worth continuing on after getting sick and still being a little off. I will begin post cycle therapy tomorow and finish off my bottle of AP. I will also be writting a full review on this tomorow after I weigh myself in the morning. PCT will begin with Nolva @ 40mg E/D. I will also be starting up the ALRI evolution stack. Restore, Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass. I will be using the new bottle of epistane that I have when I cut for summer because it does have great leaning effects.
    Looking forward to seeing how AP treats you. I've been wanting to try it for myself

Workin
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.76%

Be mindful that when on any agressive mass builders that your telling your body to build mass at any cost, your body is allocating almost all nutrients for muscle building. The problem with a calorie deficit or maintenance calories is there is some muscle building going on still but theres not alot of nutrients left to allocate for basic healthy body function. Note that when scrawny kids started taking M1T, regardless of horrible diet, they still gained weight, now how is this possible you need bricks to build a brick house. This example is flawed bc of gycogen and water retention but you get the point PH or ASS= mass by any means so by all means eat plenty. I think a large testosterone amplified man should alter his diet such that the balance remains at 35%c 40%p 15%f but should not be scared to eat more, as the newly added muscle will burn more calories for the cut that follows.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Be mindful that when on any agressive mass builders that your telling your body to build mass at any cost, your body is allocating almost all nutrients for muscle building. The problem with a calorie deficit or maintenance calories is there is some muscle building going on still but theres not alot of nutrients left to allocate for basic healthy body function. Note that when scrawny kids started taking M1T, regardless of horrible diet, they still gained weight, now how is this possible you need bricks to build a brick house. This example is flawed bc of gycogen and water retention but you get the point PH or ASS= mass by any means so by all means eat plenty. I think a large testosterone amplified man should alter his diet such that the balance remains at 35%c 40%p 15%f but should not be scared to eat more, as the newly added muscle will burn more calories for the cut that follows.
    Well I'm done witht the cycle now. I really wont be counting calories during PCT my work schedule won't allow it. I will be working a different work schedule everyday, and it will just be impossible. I will be keeping cals as high as possible and still healthy foods. But today was day one of PCT and I had an AWSOME workout for back. I will just see how it goes from here.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.76%

Well I'm done witht the cycle now. I really wont be counting calories during post cycle therapy my work schedule won't allow it. I will be working a different work schedule everyday, and it will just be impossible. I will be keeping cals as high as possible and still healthy foods. But today was day one of PCT and I had an AWSOME workout for back. I will just see how it goes from here.
    You know whats best for you, i hope things workout for ya, you made the best decision.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.43%

i hear you on the praying part. I prayed to die, it was so bad.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.49%

09 Mar 07 - Final Review

This is going to be my final review of the Epi/AP stack.

Overall I thought it was a great stack for putting on nice lean mass and keeping fat gain to a minimum while also gaining some good solid strength. While I was healthy I took in upwards of 500g carbs, 400g Protein, 70g Fat. Although I ended the stack on a sour note with getting sick and all, I did really enjoy this and saw some really solid gains. I think had I not gotten sick I would have seen outstanding gains in the 4 extra weeks I was going to run it. I will write this review for the days up until I got sick where I was up to 230 lbs. I will rate each aspect on a 1-10 scale.

Starting Weight: 221 lbs
    Peak Weight: 230 lbs(Before gettin sick)
    Daily Cals(40/40/20): 4641(On cardio days) 4441(Non-Cardio Days)

Strength: 8/10
    Weight Gain: 9/10
    Price: 10/10
    Shutdown:10/10(Saw almost none)
    Vascularity:9/10
    Water Retention:8/10(I was deffinatly holding a bit of water probably 2-4lbs)

Overall: 9/10

I am on day 2 of PCT and strength was great for todays shoulder workout.

Any further questions feel free to PM me, and let me know if I missed anything.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.15%

hey sully, i'm on epistane as well. I was also running it with AP just like you and also experienced pretty much the same thing you went through man.. i stopped taking AP after a few days i was fine.. I'm on my last week of epistane though.. i didnt gain much because i wasn't eating enough.. I was having about 2000cals a day, which isn't enough basically was cutting on it.. waste of cycle. I'm going to run Post cycle therapy for about 4 weeks after that i'm going to Run epistane and Tren together , ill be eating around 800 above maintenance

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump log......already in progress
    By andro69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:51 PM
  2. SokVichet's Recreate / Anabolic Pump Log
    By SokVichet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:50 PM
  3. Havoc + Anabolic Pump Log...
    By primetimerg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28