Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Haven't recieved my Epistane yet. But I got and started my anabolic pump today. I am just getting this thing started to post my plans for the cycle.

Stats: 21yrs Old
Height: 6'
Weight: 221-224lbs
BodyFat %: ???

I plan on starting a 4 week cycle, with option to extend to 6 or 8 weeks depending on how my gains are, and how my body is feeling. I will start with 30mg a day and possibly bump to 40mg a day also depending on how I feel. While running the 30mg a day I will take 10mg A.m./10mg Pre-workout/10mg Pre-Bed meal. If I bump to 40mg I will dose 20mg Pre-Workout.

As for the Anabolic Pump. I will be running it as the bottle says. Taking 1 pill 15 mins prior to high carb meals. I have chosen Breakfast, Pre-workout, and Post-Workout Shakes as my meals.

As for post cycle therapy I have Nolva which will be dosed at 40/30/20/10. Run along side ALRI's Evolution stack(Jungle Warfare, Restore, Bad Ass Mass)

My Training routine and link to my journal are below:
Day 1: Chest/Calves
Day 2: Back/Forearms
Day 3: Shoulders/Traps/Calves
Day 4: Off
Day 5: Bi's/Tri's/Forearms
Day 6: Quads/Hams/Calves
Day 7: Off

Abs are trained when I do cardio about every other day in the A.M. Then I lift in the P.M. I can't post my lifting journal until I get to 20 posts.

My is planned pretty well. I will on post Macro's here.

Here are my daily Totals Divided up between 7 meals. Biggest being Breakfast and Post-workout.

Calories: 4321
Protein: 388g (38% 1559 Cals)
Carbs: 496g (46% 1959 cals)
Fat: 77g (16% 690 cals)

If you have any thoughts on how I can improve this, let me know.

Attachments

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board! lookin jacked, this is a nice lookin cycle.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youre lookin awesome bro! Im sure youll enjoy the results!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a wicked stack, welcome

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
cool another log. I'll be following this one.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Epistane arrived today. I took my first dose 1hr before gym. I know I'm not going to feel effects yet. But I will only dose 20mg today just to get it into my system. I will up it to 30mg tomorow as planned.

I am really exited abou this!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Epistane arrived today. I took my first dose 1hr before gym. I know I'm not going to feel effects yet. But I will only dose 20mg today just to get it into my system. I will up it to 30mg tomorow as planned.

I am really exited abou this!
After the first couple days you should start noticing better workouts.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
I don't think the AP has started kicking in yet. But I hit legs today...OO MAN.... My legs were toasted! I can't wait to start feeling the effects! :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I don't think the AP has started kicking in yet. But I hit legs today...OO MAN.... My legs were toasted! I can't wait to start feeling the effects! :)
Was intensity up at all?

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Intensity wasn't really above average. I was unusually happy in the gym. I usually have a pretty serious attitude. But I think I was just so exited to start this stack I was just high on life. But I still moved great wieghts. When I hit 20 posts on this site I'm going to post a link to my journal on BBing.com So people can look at my workouts and see my gains in the gym.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Intensity wasn't really above average. I was unusually happy in the gym. I usually have a pretty serious attitude. But I think I was just so exited to start this stack I was just high on life. But I still moved great wieghts. When I hit 20 posts on this site I'm going to post a link to my journal on BBing.com So people can look at my workouts and see my gains in the gym.
Haha don't worry it is still day 1 ;). But Epistane does seem to give you a good sense of well-being, similar to what DBOL makes you feel like.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Day 2 - Off Day...Cardio/Abs/Calves

Today is an off day. I did do cardio this morning along with abs and calves. No noticable effects yet. Today is my first FULL day on both Epistane and Anabolic Pump. I am really looking forward to the gym tororow. It is Chest and Calves. Bodyweight was down this morning unfortunatly 216lbs :( .

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
11 Feb 07 - Day 3

Today is Day 3 on Epi/Ap. No noticable effects as of yet. But I am very optimistic. I did look a little more vascular than usual in my arms and shoulders. Don't know if thats from the supps, or recent weight loss that I can't explain. I am back up to 219lbs now. Hopefully I will Keep gaining. If I could get back to 228lbs and be just as lean as I am now if not leaner from this stack I would be very happy. It would make my cutting a lot easier.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Made a decision about my caloric intake. I will be adding a protein shake before my morning cardio. Only taken on days that I run in the A.M. It will bring my cardio day Macros to.

Cals:4441
Protein: 412g
Carbs: 499g
Fat: 71g

On Non-Cardio Days.
Cals: 4321
Protein: 388g
Carbs: 496g
Fat: 71g

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have it nailed down pretty well!You otta add some good mass!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Thanks. I've got my fingers crossed man. Hoping to feel the effects soon.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Was thinking a little earlier. I would like to get more frequency in, but still do the same bodypart combo's I'm doing now. So I have decided to switch my Off days up. My split will change to a 3 on 1 off rotation. This will mean that every week a Different bodypart will get worked a day early. I.E. Week one chest would be on SUN. but Week 2 it would be on Sat, and then week 3 Switch back to Sun. Giving me 5 days rest one week and 6 the next if that makes sense. I'm going to try this out because I think my recovery will be up while taking EPI/AP.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sully I was doing a modified upper body lower body split.
Wk 1 upper/lower/upper Wk2 lower/upper/lower and my recovery was great.Im sure youll be fine.Looks good!And with 400+gm protein/day you should blow up like mad.Good luck!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
I'm praying man. Maybe I will break that 230 mark w/out any fat gain. That would be great!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
12 Feb 07 - Day 4 GO TIME!

I'm pretty sure I started feeling the effects today. Below is little description of my back workout from today. That I posted in my journal 7 Day bodypart split log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

WOW!!! One of the best back workouts I have EVER had! I thought my lats were going to rip off my back the pump was so insane. The pump was accompanied by a calm intensity. I was weird. Strength was pretty good. Really loved the combo of exercises I chose. I had that I own the gym attitude....It was nice. I did rack pulls for the first time ever. Turned some heads with it which was pretty cool. I think I could have definatly done more weight but my hams were still pretty soar from SLDL's the other day.

We'll see what happens in the days to come!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Thanks man. I'm going to be updating daily. I've got three 2 logs and a training journal going!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
13 Feb 07 - Shoulders/Calves

Awsome workout today. Felt real strong on my DB press's, as well as my smith machines. I just got stronger with every set. Didn't work traps today because I did heavy Rack Pulls yesterday, and I felt like they didn't need any attention today. Pump was awsome as well. Definatly looking more vascular and a bit leaner than before.

Weight: 226 lbs!!! :clap2:

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
14 Feb 07 - Day 6

I did Cardio/Abs this morning. Good run, great abs workout. I weighed in at 224. My weight has been bouncing up and down. I'm hoping it will just keep going up. But so far so good. Looking Leaner and more vascular than before. And its only day 6!

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
have you been weighing yourself at the same time every time you weigh in, because bodyweight usually fluctuates by about 5lbs during the course of the day

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
have you been weighing yourself at the same time every time you weigh in, because bodyweight usually fluctuates by about 5lbs during the course of the day
I really only count the weight from the mornings. But I do like to see the higher weights in the afternoon. Its just a nice placebo effect.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
hey man i was readin ur log looks like that stuffs workin good for u... is that right on chest day that u do 8 sets of flat bench press?

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Well I thnk 4 of those are warm ups. W/e I do as my first eercise I like to do a good bit of warm ups. Get the blood flowing. But I don't do it to the point I'm exhausted or anything. like 2 sets of 135 x 15, then 185 x 8-10 for 1-2 sets. Then Jump into the working sets. It also depends on how my shoulders/elbows/wrist feel. I don't want to jump to my working weight too soon. So I ensure I'm good and warmed up before I hit the weights for real.

If you look at a back day you wont see that many warmups(maybe for dealifts) but I only really do them in high numbers like that unless its an exercise that has a higher probability of injury. I see WAY to many people just walk into the gym and throw on 225 and just start banging out work sets with NO warmup. It just seems like they are asking for an injury.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
15 Feb 07 - Day 7

Feeling pretty good right now. I had an AWSOME workout today! It was insane, the pump was crazy most likely from the AP, and my strength was feeling great, especially on BB curls, and close grip hammer strength. Really liking this stack right now. It can only get better from here! Really REALLY looking forward to the weeks coming....You could say I am this exited--> :dance:

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome man i can't wait to get mine started... what are ur complex carb meals lookin like

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
The meals that I'm taking the AP with are as follows. I don't have macros right infront of me. But I take the AP 15 mins prior to the meal.

Breakfast-6:15 = 2 Scoops Whey, 1 Bannana, 1 Cup Dry Oats(mixed in with protein shake)

Pre-Workout-2:00pm = 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1.5 Cups Brown Rice

Post-Workout Shake(I take the AP after as I leave the gym)- 5:45 - 6:00pm = Weight Gainer. 90 Carbs.

6:30 - 7:00pm(I dont take AP before this meal) 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1 Bannana, 16oz 1% Milk, 1 Can of Yams OR 2 Cups Brown Rice.

I take my Epistane during breakfast/Pre-Workout/Pre-Bed Meals.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
The meals that I'm taking the AP with are as follows. I don't have macros right infront of me. But I take the AP 15 mins prior to the meal.

Breakfast-6:15 = 2 Scoops Whey, 1 Bannana, 1 Cup Dry Oats(mixed in with protein shake)

Pre-Workout-2:00pm = 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1.5 Cups Brown Rice

Post-Workout Shake(I take the AP after as I leave the gym)- 5:45 - 6:00pm = Weight Gainer. 90 Carbs.

6:30 - 7:00pm(I dont take AP before this meal) 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1 Bannana, 16oz 1% Milk, 1 Can of Yams OR 2 Cups Brown Rice.

I take my Epistane during breakfast/Pre-Workout/Pre-Bed Meals.
so what time do u workout and what time are u done working out.... i read somewhere ur not suppose to eat a meal till at least an hour after workin out

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
so what time do u workout and what time are u done working out.... i read somewhere ur not suppose to eat a meal till at least an hour after workin out
I usually drink my shock therapy(pre-workout drink) at 4:00. Then head over to the gym. The post workout meal was a rough estimate. It will be a little less or more depending on what I have going on that day.

Did you read that you aren't supposed to eat right after working out while on AP, or that you aren't supposed to eat for 1hr no matter what?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I usually drink my shock therapy(pre-workout drink) at 4:00. Then head over to the gym. The post workout meal was a rough estimate. It will be a little less or more depending on what I have going on that day.

Did you read that you aren't supposed to eat right after working out while on AP, or that you aren't supposed to eat for 1hr no matter what?
so u take the AP pill at 1:45?

no it wasn't about the AP, i tried to find the link but i couldn't find it.... but i read not to eat at least an hour before workout, and at least an hour after.. something about keeping the blood flowing i can't remember exactly what it was

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so u take the AP pill at 1:45?

no it wasn't about the AP, i tried to find the link but i couldn't find it.... but i read not to eat at least an hour before workout, and at least an hour after.. something about keeping the blood flowing i can't remember exactly what it was
Well I beg to differ with that info.You need the aminos in your blood stream before working out so that you can have repair materials readily available.

If you wait til 1hr after your workout then you still have another 30min til you get nutrients recirculating in your system.

So lets look at it like this 1)youre starting with a low fuel and repair material reserve 2)you spend 1hr breaking down muscle fibers 3) you wait another hr to get in your macros 4) it takes 30min more for circulation.

So in essence youre starting poorly,and are in a catabolic state for 2.5hrs before repair begins=not good.

I drink a 75gm protein 70gm cards an hr before I train.Id rather waste a little protein and have it converted to fuel than not have enough and miss an opportunity to build the most muscle per session as possible.

Try it like this and see if you see the difference.I believe you will.Sorry for the hijack Sully

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good post mm, the main reason a lot of people choose the hour fast after workouts is primarily for cardio/wgt loss sessions as there have been some studies done where it was found that the metabolism was increased quite a bit post workout. Now if the ingestion of food during that time frame would mess with the metabolism of food, I don't really recall any data stating or neglecting this.

I personally don't really abide by this, but if someones really wanting to loose wgt badly then I guess it's worth looking into to.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
ok i don't understand the whole amino and macro nutrient thing.... but let me tell u what i do and let me know whats wrong...

i have a meal about an hour before workout...

then post workout(5-10 minutes after last set)i have weightgainer shake..

then 45-60 minutes later i'll have another meal

i don't get the low fuel and material reserve

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Well I beg to differ with that info.You need the aminos in your blood stream before working out so that you can have repair materials readily available.

If you wait til 1hr after your workout then you still have another 30min til you get nutrients recirculating in your system.

So lets look at it like this 1)youre starting with a low fuel and repair material reserve 2)you spend 1hr breaking down muscle fibers 3) you wait another hr to get in your macros 4) it takes 30min more for circulation.

So in essence youre starting poorly,and are in a catabolic state for 2.5hrs before repair begins=not good.

I drink a 75gm protein 70gm cards an hr before I train.Id rather waste a little protein and have it converted to fuel than not have enough and miss an opportunity to build the most muscle per session as possible.

Try it like this and see if you see the difference.I believe you will.Sorry for the hijack Sully
Good info man. I completely agree. I HAVE to eat right after I workout. I would go crazy waiting an hr. The 15 mins I wait afterworking out for my shake is long enough. I get my Post-workout shake and meal in w/in 1.5 hrs of leaving the gym. And I eat 2 hrs before the gym. The energy is fine and it just fits into my schedule well. It's my last break at work...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok i don't understand the whole amino and macro nutrient thing.... but let me tell u what i do and let me know whats wrong...

Your plan looks realy good!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards

Thats VERY similar to my little postworkout protocal. I just have my Anabolic Pump right after my last set, then 15 mins later I have my shake. Then about 60 mins later I will have my Postworkout Meal. Which is always delicious.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
16 Feb 07 - Day 8

Had an awsome workout today. Bodyweight was 222.5....I worked legs and the pump was INSANE. Can't wait to see what week 3 and 4 are gonna be like!:dance: :dance: :dance:

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
17 Feb 07 - Day 9

I had a good workout today. I weighed in at 222 lbs this morning after my cardio/abs workout. Then I worked chest this afternoon. Felt Great. I hit a 10lb PR on bench press. And had a CRAZY calf workout. Definatly getting more vascular and noticing a little fatloss around the mid-section which I am very happy about. I have noticed the largest increase in vascularity in my shoulders and forearms. I'm hoping to see a good bit in my biceps in the weeks to come. That would be great!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
18 Feb 07 - Day 10

Off day today from gym. No cardio or anything. I will be relaxing and studying for my NASM personal training cert. I am considering upping my Epistane dose to 40mg next week if my weight continues to stay where it is. I had also anticipated that I would feel this a little more. My strength has gone up but I would like to see more mass gains. But we will see what happens in the days to come.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off day today from gym. No cardio or anything. I will be relaxing and studying for my NASM personal training cert. I am considering upping my Epistane dose to 40mg next week if my weight continues to stay where it is. I had also anticipated that I would feel this a little more. My strength has gone up but I would like to see more mass gains. But we will see what happens in the days to come.
Hey bro, You probably need to add more calories before upping the dose. Food is the most important thing when it comes to adding mass. Never overlook the power of food. No supplement will ever really over power food in the muscle gainin department. Remeber supps only help accent' a solid diet/tranning regimen. JMHO. Good luick and keep up the good log

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Hey bro, You probably need to add more calories before upping the dose. Food is the most important thing when it comes to adding mass. Never overlook the power of food. No supplement will ever really over power food in the muscle gainin department. Remeber supps only help accent' a solid diet/tranning regimen. JMHO. Good luick and keep up the good log
I couldn't agree more on what you said about diet. If you read back in the journal I am taking in 4321 calories on Non-Cardio days. And 4441 calories on Cardio days. I am shockingly loosing weight with this. Can't explain it. But I have seemed a little leaner which I am happy with and more vascularity.

I was thinking of upping the dose because I haven't really been feeling the effects of the compound to be as profound as expected. The "HYPE" for this product made it seem a lot more potent than it has proven to be so far. And I will emphasize the SO FAR. I was going to up the dose mostly to feel stronger effects from the product if they didn't increase by the end of week 2.

I also want express the fact that I know the supplement isn't going to add the mass. I'm not THAT dumb. I must have been misinterpritted. I know that I will require an increase in calories to put on mass. I'm aware of the fact that calorie intake has to be greater then expadenture to gain weight. This paragraph is more of a clearing of the air that I might think that a pill will put on mass..lol.

Ooo and thanks for following along.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Great log jumping on the bus and following