Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Well I thnk 4 of those are warm ups. W/e I do as my first eercise I like to do a good bit of warm ups. Get the blood flowing. But I don't do it to the point I'm exhausted or anything. like 2 sets of 135 x 15, then 185 x 8-10 for 1-2 sets. Then Jump into the working sets. It also depends on how my shoulders/elbows/wrist feel. I don't want to jump to my working weight too soon. So I ensure I'm good and warmed up before I hit the weights for real.

    If you look at a back day you wont see that many warmups(maybe for dealifts) but I only really do them in high numbers like that unless its an exercise that has a higher probability of injury. I see WAY to many people just walk into the gym and throw on 225 and just start banging out work sets with NO warmup. It just seems like they are asking for an injury.

  2. 15 Feb 07 - Day 7


    Feeling pretty good right now. I had an AWSOME workout today! It was insane, the pump was crazy most likely from the AP, and my strength was feeling great, especially on BB curls, and close grip hammer strength. Really liking this stack right now. It can only get better from here! Really REALLY looking forward to the weeks coming....You could say I am this exited-->
    •   
       


  3. thats awesome man i can't wait to get mine started... what are ur complex carb meals lookin like

  4. The meals that I'm taking the AP with are as follows. I don't have macros right infront of me. But I take the AP 15 mins prior to the meal.

    Breakfast-6:15 = 2 Scoops Whey, 1 Bannana, 1 Cup Dry Oats(mixed in with protein shake)

    Pre-Workout-2:00pm = 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1.5 Cups Brown Rice

    Post-Workout Shake(I take the AP after as I leave the gym)- 5:45 - 6:00pm = Weight Gainer. 90 Carbs.

    6:30 - 7:00pm(I dont take AP before this meal) 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1 Bannana, 16oz 1% Milk, 1 Can of Yams OR 2 Cups Brown Rice.

    I take my Epistane during breakfast/Pre-Workout/Pre-Bed Meals.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    The meals that I'm taking the AP with are as follows. I don't have macros right infront of me. But I take the AP 15 mins prior to the meal.

    Breakfast-6:15 = 2 Scoops Whey, 1 Bannana, 1 Cup Dry Oats(mixed in with protein shake)

    Pre-Workout-2:00pm = 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1.5 Cups Brown Rice

    Post-Workout Shake(I take the AP after as I leave the gym)- 5:45 - 6:00pm = Weight Gainer. 90 Carbs.

    6:30 - 7:00pm(I dont take AP before this meal) 7oz Grilled Chicken, 1 Bannana, 16oz 1% Milk, 1 Can of Yams OR 2 Cups Brown Rice.

    I take my Epistane during breakfast/Pre-Workout/Pre-Bed Meals.
    so what time do u workout and what time are u done working out.... i read somewhere ur not suppose to eat a meal till at least an hour after workin out
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    so what time do u workout and what time are u done working out.... i read somewhere ur not suppose to eat a meal till at least an hour after workin out
    I usually drink my shock therapy(pre-workout drink) at 4:00. Then head over to the gym. The post workout meal was a rough estimate. It will be a little less or more depending on what I have going on that day.

    Did you read that you aren't supposed to eat right after working out while on AP, or that you aren't supposed to eat for 1hr no matter what?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    I usually drink my shock therapy(pre-workout drink) at 4:00. Then head over to the gym. The post workout meal was a rough estimate. It will be a little less or more depending on what I have going on that day.

    Did you read that you aren't supposed to eat right after working out while on AP, or that you aren't supposed to eat for 1hr no matter what?
    so u take the AP pill at 1:45?

    no it wasn't about the AP, i tried to find the link but i couldn't find it.... but i read not to eat at least an hour before workout, and at least an hour after.. something about keeping the blood flowing i can't remember exactly what it was

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    so u take the AP pill at 1:45?

    no it wasn't about the AP, i tried to find the link but i couldn't find it.... but i read not to eat at least an hour before workout, and at least an hour after.. something about keeping the blood flowing i can't remember exactly what it was
    Well I beg to differ with that info.You need the aminos in your blood stream before working out so that you can have repair materials readily available.

    If you wait til 1hr after your workout then you still have another 30min til you get nutrients recirculating in your system.

    So lets look at it like this 1)youre starting with a low fuel and repair material reserve 2)you spend 1hr breaking down muscle fibers 3) you wait another hr to get in your macros 4) it takes 30min more for circulation.

    So in essence youre starting poorly,and are in a catabolic state for 2.5hrs before repair begins=not good.

    I drink a 75gm protein 70gm cards an hr before I train.Id rather waste a little protein and have it converted to fuel than not have enough and miss an opportunity to build the most muscle per session as possible.

    Try it like this and see if you see the difference.I believe you will.Sorry for the hijack Sully

  9. Good post mm, the main reason a lot of people choose the hour fast after workouts is primarily for cardio/wgt loss sessions as there have been some studies done where it was found that the metabolism was increased quite a bit post workout. Now if the ingestion of food during that time frame would mess with the metabolism of food, I don't really recall any data stating or neglecting this.

    I personally don't really abide by this, but if someones really wanting to loose wgt badly then I guess it's worth looking into to.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  10. ok i don't understand the whole amino and macro nutrient thing.... but let me tell u what i do and let me know whats wrong...

    i have a meal about an hour before workout...

    then post workout(5-10 minutes after last set)i have weightgainer shake..

    then 45-60 minutes later i'll have another meal


    i don't get the low fuel and material reserve
  11. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Well I beg to differ with that info.You need the aminos in your blood stream before working out so that you can have repair materials readily available.

    If you wait til 1hr after your workout then you still have another 30min til you get nutrients recirculating in your system.

    So lets look at it like this 1)youre starting with a low fuel and repair material reserve 2)you spend 1hr breaking down muscle fibers 3) you wait another hr to get in your macros 4) it takes 30min more for circulation.

    So in essence youre starting poorly,and are in a catabolic state for 2.5hrs before repair begins=not good.

    I drink a 75gm protein 70gm cards an hr before I train.Id rather waste a little protein and have it converted to fuel than not have enough and miss an opportunity to build the most muscle per session as possible.

    Try it like this and see if you see the difference.I believe you will.Sorry for the hijack Sully
    Good info man. I completely agree. I HAVE to eat right after I workout. I would go crazy waiting an hr. The 15 mins I wait afterworking out for my shake is long enough. I get my Post-workout shake and meal in w/in 1.5 hrs of leaving the gym. And I eat 2 hrs before the gym. The energy is fine and it just fits into my schedule well. It's my last break at work...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    ok i don't understand the whole amino and macro nutrient thing.... but let me tell u what i do and let me know whats wrong...

    i have a meal about an hour before workout...

    then post workout(5-10 minutes after last set)i have weightgainer shake..

    then 45-60 minutes later i'll have another meal


    i don't get the low fuel and material reserve
    Your plan looks realy good!

  13. oh alright sweet

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    ok i don't understand the whole amino and macro nutrient thing.... but let me tell u what i do and let me know whats wrong...

    i have a meal about an hour before workout...

    then post workout(5-10 minutes after last set)i have weightgainer shake..

    then 45-60 minutes later i'll have another meal


    i don't get the low fuel and material reserve

    Thats VERY similar to my little postworkout protocal. I just have my Anabolic Pump right after my last set, then 15 mins later I have my shake. Then about 60 mins later I will have my Postworkout Meal. Which is always delicious.
  15. 16 Feb 07 - Day 8


    Had an awsome workout today. Bodyweight was 222.5....I worked legs and the pump was INSANE. Can't wait to see what week 3 and 4 are gonna be like!
  16. 17 Feb 07 - Day 9


    I had a good workout today. I weighed in at 222 lbs this morning after my cardio/abs workout. Then I worked chest this afternoon. Felt Great. I hit a 10lb PR on bench press. And had a CRAZY calf workout. Definatly getting more vascular and noticing a little fatloss around the mid-section which I am very happy about. I have noticed the largest increase in vascularity in my shoulders and forearms. I'm hoping to see a good bit in my biceps in the weeks to come. That would be great!
  17. 18 Feb 07 - Day 10


    Off day today from gym. No cardio or anything. I will be relaxing and studying for my NASM personal training cert. I am considering upping my Epistane dose to 40mg next week if my weight continues to stay where it is. I had also anticipated that I would feel this a little more. My strength has gone up but I would like to see more mass gains. But we will see what happens in the days to come.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    Off day today from gym. No cardio or anything. I will be relaxing and studying for my NASM personal training cert. I am considering upping my Epistane dose to 40mg next week if my weight continues to stay where it is. I had also anticipated that I would feel this a little more. My strength has gone up but I would like to see more mass gains. But we will see what happens in the days to come.
    Hey bro, You probably need to add more calories before upping the dose. Food is the most important thing when it comes to adding mass. Never overlook the power of food. No supplement will ever really over power food in the muscle gainin department. Remeber supps only help accent' a solid diet/tranning regimen. JMHO. Good luick and keep up the good log
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hey bro, You probably need to add more calories before upping the dose. Food is the most important thing when it comes to adding mass. Never overlook the power of food. No supplement will ever really over power food in the muscle gainin department. Remeber supps only help accent' a solid diet/tranning regimen. JMHO. Good luick and keep up the good log
    I couldn't agree more on what you said about diet. If you read back in the journal I am taking in 4321 calories on Non-Cardio days. And 4441 calories on Cardio days. I am shockingly loosing weight with this. Can't explain it. But I have seemed a little leaner which I am happy with and more vascularity.

    I was thinking of upping the dose because I haven't really been feeling the effects of the compound to be as profound as expected. The "HYPE" for this product made it seem a lot more potent than it has proven to be so far. And I will emphasize the SO FAR. I was going to up the dose mostly to feel stronger effects from the product if they didn't increase by the end of week 2.

    I also want express the fact that I know the supplement isn't going to add the mass. I'm not THAT dumb. I must have been misinterpritted. I know that I will require an increase in calories to put on mass. I'm aware of the fact that calorie intake has to be greater then expadenture to gain weight. This paragraph is more of a clearing of the air that I might think that a pill will put on mass..lol.

    Ooo and thanks for following along.

  20. Great log jumping on the bus and following

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    I couldn't agree more on what you said about diet. If you read back in the journal I am taking in 4321 calories on Non-Cardio days. And 4441 calories on Cardio days. I am shockingly loosing weight with this. Can't explain it. But I have seemed a little leaner which I am happy with and more vascularity.

    I was thinking of upping the dose because I haven't really been feeling the effects of the compound to be as profound as expected. The "HYPE" for this product made it seem a lot more potent than it has proven to be so far. And I will emphasize the SO FAR. I was going to up the dose mostly to feel stronger effects from the product if they didn't increase by the end of week 2.

    I also want express the fact that I know the supplement isn't going to add the mass. I'm not THAT dumb. I must have been misinterpritted. I know that I will require an increase in calories to put on mass. I'm aware of the fact that calorie intake has to be greater then expadenture to gain weight. This paragraph is more of a clearing of the air that I might think that a pill will put on mass..lol.

    Ooo and thanks for following along.
    Yea I wasn't totally intending 100% of the comments at you, but for alot of the new knuckle heads on here looking for the new holy grail PH/PS. Sorry bout that. But neways.........yea that is crazy that your not gainning @ those cals, but then again you are 222lbs, thats calls for some serious cals to keep gainging.

    Remember that slow and steady gains are the easiest to maintain also. I know its hard to control yourself when your gainin 3-4+ lean mass lbs. a week. I think thats the beauty of this compund, minimal shut down and sides so you can run it longer to make more easily manegable gains.

    Paintence (spelling?lol) is a virtue my freind, so add about 250~300 cals and see whats new. You sound like you know your body well so if you feel you can bump to 40mg and be ok, then by all means do what you see best. Good Luck brohan.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Yeah. I Guess I could add some servings of milk to breakfast. 16oz there will bring me up 200cals(1% Milk) and add some protein and carbs, bringing me up over 500 carbs, and closer to 400g protein.

  23. If I decide to add milk to my breakfast my cardio days macro's will look like this. On Non-Cardio Days It will be 120 less calories, and 24g protein less.

    Calories: 4614
    Fat: 78g 16%
    Carbs: 523g 45%
    Protein: 429g 39%

    What do ya'll think?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    If I decide to add milk to my breakfast my cardio days macro's will look like this. On Non-Cardio Days It will be 120 less calories, and 24g protein less.

    Calories: 4614
    Fat: 78g 16%
    Carbs: 523g 45%
    Protein: 429g 39%

    What do ya'll think?
    It took 40mg for me to really start to feel the effects. Frankly I never "felt" a lot, but the scale, for me, didn't lie. My 2nd and 3rd weeks were my strongest at 40mg and I put on about 3-4/week those weeks. Bump it to 40mg and see how ya like it. You are a big boy, don't be afriad to eat, the Epi will help you stay lean.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    It took 40mg for me to really start to feel the effects. Frankly I never "felt" a lot, but the scale, for me, didn't lie. My 2nd and 3rd weeks were my strongest at 40mg and I put on about 3-4/week those weeks. Bump it to 40mg and see how ya like it. You are a big boy, don't be afriad to eat, the Epi will help you stay lean.
    Alright. I'll give ya'll what you want. I'm bumpin to 40mg TODAY. I will dose 20mg 2hrs before my back workout. We'll see what happens.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    Alright. I'll give ya'll what you want. I'm bumpin to 40mg TODAY. I will dose 20mg 2hrs before my back workout. We'll see what happens.
    Haha I am just saying this coming from a STRONG ecto who has ****ty genetics lol.
  27. 19 Feb 07 - Day 11


    Had a great back workout today. I was kinda pissed on deadlifts with some lower back pain. So far so good..OO and I wieghed in at 227lbs today!!! Also upped the dose to 40mg. So I took 2 pills with my pre-workout meal. My meal timing was screwed up a bit because I had forgotten about the gym closing early and had to rush in there. But anyways. So far there are some negative side effects to report.

    Side Effect # 1: Small amount of acne developing on delts and upper back.

    Side Effect # 2: I don't know if this is the Epi or what, but a co-worker recently commented on increase agression and anger.

    Side Effect # 3: Lethargy. This isn't an all day thing. I just have trouble getting out of bed in the morn. The first five minutes has become a struggle. Where as I usually and a morning person.

  28. Hey Sully nice log and I never felt anything but calm.But once under the bar there was more confidence and the weight just goes up and up!
    Im still leaning out and Im eating like a hores!But muscle started to fill out after my second week.Im finished with a wk @40 and all well!Good luck!
  29. 20 Feb 07 - Day 12


    Meh. Nothing major to report. Good shoulder workout today. I did it after running 1.5 Mi. For a PT test, and weights were still good. Still looking lean.

  30. My weight is stable now but Im getting leaner (a little) and stronger (a lot) still.Keep it up!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Pump log......already in progress
    By andro69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:51 PM
  2. SokVichet's Recreate / Anabolic Pump Log
    By SokVichet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:50 AM
  3. Havoc + Anabolic Pump Log...
    By primetimerg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 05:36 PM
  4. Truck 44's anabolic pump log
    By Truck 44 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:45 PM
  5. Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!
    By sullyx44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Log in
Log in