Epistane/Anabolic Pump log!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Well I beg to differ with that info.You need the aminos in your blood stream before working out so that you can have repair materials readily available.

If you wait til 1hr after your workout then you still have another 30min til you get nutrients recirculating in your system.

So lets look at it like this 1)youre starting with a low fuel and repair material reserve 2)you spend 1hr breaking down muscle fibers 3) you wait another hr to get in your macros 4) it takes 30min more for circulation.

So in essence youre starting poorly,and are in a catabolic state for 2.5hrs before repair begins=not good.

I drink a 75gm protein 70gm cards an hr before I train.Id rather waste a little protein and have it converted to fuel than not have enough and miss an opportunity to build the most muscle per session as possible.

Try it like this and see if you see the difference.I believe you will.Sorry for the hijack Sully
    Good info man. I completely agree. I HAVE to eat right after I workout. I would go crazy waiting an hr. The 15 mins I wait afterworking out for my shake is long enough. I get my Post-workout shake and meal in w/in 1.5 hrs of leaving the gym. And I eat 2 hrs before the gym. The energy is fine and it just fits into my schedule well. It's my last break at work...

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    ok i don't understand the whole amino and macro nutrient thing.... but let me tell u what i do and let me know whats wrong...

i have a meal about an hour before workout...

then post workout(5-10 minutes after last set)i have weightgainer shake..

then 45-60 minutes later i'll have another meal

i don't get the low fuel and material reserve
    Your plan looks realy good!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.21%

oh alright sweet
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Gstyle24 View Post
    ok i don't understand the whole amino and macro nutrient thing.... but let me tell u what i do and let me know whats wrong...

i have a meal about an hour before workout...

then post workout(5-10 minutes after last set)i have weightgainer shake..

then 45-60 minutes later i'll have another meal

i don't get the low fuel and material reserve

Thats VERY similar to my little postworkout protocal. I just have my Anabolic Pump right after my last set, then 15 mins later I have my shake. Then about 60 mins later I will have my Postworkout Meal. Which is always delicious.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

16 Feb 07 - Day 8

Had an awsome workout today. Bodyweight was 222.5....I worked legs and the pump was INSANE. Can't wait to see what week 3 and 4 are gonna be like!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

17 Feb 07 - Day 9

I had a good workout today. I weighed in at 222 lbs this morning after my cardio/abs workout. Then I worked chest this afternoon. Felt Great. I hit a 10lb PR on bench press. And had a CRAZY calf workout. Definatly getting more vascular and noticing a little fatloss around the mid-section which I am very happy about. I have noticed the largest increase in vascularity in my shoulders and forearms. I'm hoping to see a good bit in my biceps in the weeks to come. That would be great!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

18 Feb 07 - Day 10

Off day today from gym. No cardio or anything. I will be relaxing and studying for my NASM personal training cert. I am considering upping my Epistane dose to 40mg next week if my weight continues to stay where it is. I had also anticipated that I would feel this a little more. My strength has gone up but I would like to see more mass gains. But we will see what happens in the days to come.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by sullyx44 View Post
    Off day today from gym. No cardio or anything. I will be relaxing and studying for my NASM personal training cert. I am considering upping my Epistane dose to 40mg next week if my weight continues to stay where it is. I had also anticipated that I would feel this a little more. My strength has gone up but I would like to see more mass gains. But we will see what happens in the days to come.
    Hey bro, You probably need to add more calories before upping the dose. Food is the most important thing when it comes to adding mass. Never overlook the power of food. No supplement will ever really over power food in the muscle gainin department. Remeber supps only help accent' a solid diet/tranning regimen. JMHO. Good luick and keep up the good log
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hey bro, You probably need to add more calories before upping the dose. Food is the most important thing when it comes to adding mass. Never overlook the power of food. No supplement will ever really over power food in the muscle gainin department. Remeber supps only help accent' a solid diet/tranning regimen. JMHO. Good luick and keep up the good log
    I couldn't agree more on what you said about diet. If you read back in the journal I am taking in 4321 calories on Non-Cardio days. And 4441 calories on Cardio days. I am shockingly loosing weight with this. Can't explain it. But I have seemed a little leaner which I am happy with and more vascularity.

I was thinking of upping the dose because I haven't really been feeling the effects of the compound to be as profound as expected. The "HYPE" for this product made it seem a lot more potent than it has proven to be so far. And I will emphasize the SO FAR. I was going to up the dose mostly to feel stronger effects from the product if they didn't increase by the end of week 2.

I also want express the fact that I know the supplement isn't going to add the mass. I'm not THAT dumb. I must have been misinterpritted. I know that I will require an increase in calories to put on mass. I'm aware of the fact that calorie intake has to be greater then expadenture to gain weight. This paragraph is more of a clearing of the air that I might think that a pill will put on mass..lol.

Ooo and thanks for following along.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.19%

Great log jumping on the bus and following
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I couldn't agree more on what you said about diet. If you read back in the journal I am taking in 4321 calories on Non-Cardio days. And 4441 calories on Cardio days. I am shockingly loosing weight with this. Can't explain it. But I have seemed a little leaner which I am happy with and more vascularity.

I was thinking of upping the dose because I haven't really been feeling the effects of the compound to be as profound as expected. The "HYPE" for this product made it seem a lot more potent than it has proven to be so far. And I will emphasize the SO FAR. I was going to up the dose mostly to feel stronger effects from the product if they didn't increase by the end of week 2.

I also want express the fact that I know the supplement isn't going to add the mass. I'm not THAT dumb. I must have been misinterpritted. I know that I will require an increase in calories to put on mass. I'm aware of the fact that calorie intake has to be greater then expadenture to gain weight. This paragraph is more of a clearing of the air that I might think that a pill will put on mass..lol.

Ooo and thanks for following along.
    Yea I wasn't totally intending 100% of the comments at you, but for alot of the new knuckle heads on here looking for the new holy grail PH/PS. Sorry bout that. But neways.........yea that is crazy that your not gainning @ those cals, but then again you are 222lbs, thats calls for some serious cals to keep gainging.

Remember that slow and steady gains are the easiest to maintain also. I know its hard to control yourself when your gainin 3-4+ lean mass lbs. a week. I think thats the beauty of this compund, minimal shut down and sides so you can run it longer to make more easily manegable gains.

Paintence (spelling?lol) is a virtue my freind, so add about 250~300 cals and see whats new. You sound like you know your body well so if you feel you can bump to 40mg and be ok, then by all means do what you see best. Good Luck brohan.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

Yeah. I Guess I could add some servings of milk to breakfast. 16oz there will bring me up 200cals(1% Milk) and add some protein and carbs, bringing me up over 500 carbs, and closer to 400g protein.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

If I decide to add milk to my breakfast my cardio days macro's will look like this. On Non-Cardio Days It will be 120 less calories, and 24g protein less.

Calories: 4614
    Fat: 78g 16%
    Carbs: 523g 45%
    Protein: 429g 39%

What do ya'll think?
  14. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.87%

If I decide to add milk to my breakfast my cardio days macro's will look like this. On Non-Cardio Days It will be 120 less calories, and 24g protein less.

Calories: 4614
    Fat: 78g 16%
    Carbs: 523g 45%
    Protein: 429g 39%

What do ya'll think?
    It took 40mg for me to really start to feel the effects. Frankly I never "felt" a lot, but the scale, for me, didn't lie. My 2nd and 3rd weeks were my strongest at 40mg and I put on about 3-4/week those weeks. Bump it to 40mg and see how ya like it. You are a big boy, don't be afriad to eat, the Epi will help you stay lean.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    It took 40mg for me to really start to feel the effects. Frankly I never "felt" a lot, but the scale, for me, didn't lie. My 2nd and 3rd weeks were my strongest at 40mg and I put on about 3-4/week those weeks. Bump it to 40mg and see how ya like it. You are a big boy, don't be afriad to eat, the Epi will help you stay lean.
    Alright. I'll give ya'll what you want. I'm bumpin to 40mg TODAY. I will dose 20mg 2hrs before my back workout. We'll see what happens.
  16. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.87%

Alright. I'll give ya'll what you want. I'm bumpin to 40mg TODAY. I will dose 20mg 2hrs before my back workout. We'll see what happens.
    Haha I am just saying this coming from a STRONG ecto who has ****ty genetics lol.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

19 Feb 07 - Day 11

Had a great back workout today. I was kinda pissed on deadlifts with some lower back pain. So far so good..OO and I wieghed in at 227lbs today!!! Also upped the dose to 40mg. So I took 2 pills with my pre-workout meal. My meal timing was screwed up a bit because I had forgotten about the gym closing early and had to rush in there. But anyways. So far there are some negative side effects to report.

Side Effect # 1: Small amount of acne developing on delts and upper back.

Side Effect # 2: I don't know if this is the Epi or what, but a co-worker recently commented on increase agression and anger.

Side Effect # 3: Lethargy. This isn't an all day thing. I just have trouble getting out of bed in the morn. The first five minutes has become a struggle. Where as I usually and a morning person.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Hey Sully nice log and I never felt anything but calm.But once under the bar there was more confidence and the weight just goes up and up!
    Im still leaning out and Im eating like a hores!But muscle started to fill out after my second week.Im finished with a wk @40 and all well!Good luck!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

20 Feb 07 - Day 12

Meh. Nothing major to report. Good shoulder workout today. I did it after running 1.5 Mi. For a PT test, and weights were still good. Still looking lean.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

My weight is stable now but Im getting leaner (a little) and stronger (a lot) still.Keep it up!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.05%

Hold up, mmowry is now an IBE rep. Green suits ya!

Quick question in regards to Epistane's SERM effect, can it be likened more to a certain SERM than another i.e. more like Raloxifene than Tamoxifen?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Well its an antagonist with mild AI properties .I couldnt make an honest comparison (it definetaly works on breast tissue like Tamox though)but the anti E effect is supposed to be long acting even after discontinuation of use.Ill not be able to verify this for a few wks yet as Im running a 7.5wk cycle and have 2 more to go.

And thanks for the comp.Its nice to be a part of a company you believe in (as all the reps feel Im sure)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  23. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It's not easy being green.

Congrats on the rep position MM, I think IBE got a steal. I couldn't agree more with what you said either.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.87%

Thank you very much.And "Why are there so many songs about rainbows?"

25. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

^^^LOL

Hey Sulley, have you did AP solo before? Would like to see how your gains go in comparison to the stack as theres been some debate on stacking AP with AI like compounds due to estrogen and GLUT 4 pathways.

26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    ^^^LOL

Hey Sulley, have you did AP solo before? Would like to see how your gains go in comparison to the stack as theres been some debate on stacking AP with AI like compounds due to estrogen and GLUT 4 pathways.
    No I have not done AP Solo before. I read that it would be a good substance to stack with Epi over on the IBE-Forums. I think it was DR. D that reccomended it as a potentially potent stack.

As far as the pathways of Estrogen and GLUT 4 can you elaborate at all on that. Do they share the same pathways?
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

21 Feb 07 - Day 13

Great....GREAT arm workout today. Pump was off the charts. Felt really strong and stamina was great. I also weighed in after my workout at..... 228lbs!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.05%

As far as the pathways of Estrogen and GLUT 4 can you elaborate at all on that. Do they share the same pathways?
    Basically...Estrogen Receptor Alpha and Beta regulate GLUT4. *It seems that* If ER-a isn't activated then GLUT4 is lowered. For that reason AI's are now not suggested with AP, not until we know more.
  29. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

^^^ Some have reported that the fullness off of AP was diminished when they started an NHA stack with regular AI use and some haven't. Since Epi doesn't seem to fully act as an AI I was just curious as to how it may stack with the AP.

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.05%

AI does not necessarily kill all Oestrogen in the body but it's a safe bet that taking an AI will not help. The reason I asked about Epistanes SERM properties in the first place was because depending on which ER it is an antagonist of you may find it interferes with AP's GLUT4 promotion.
  31. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    AI does not necessarily kill all Oestrogen in the body but it's a safe bet that taking an AI will not help. The reason I asked about Epistanes SERM properties in the first place was because depending on which ER it is an antagonist of you may find it interferes with AP's GLUT4 promotion.
    17b-estradiol receptor

Sully: See I told ya you would like 40mg lol. You might just be like me in the dosage area. Some need more some need less, everyone is diff . Mowry can take 4 X-Force, I can barely take 2 lol.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.05%

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    17b-estradiol receptor.
    That's ER-a and B. It could just be nothing...more feedback etc is going to be needed it would seem. I'll have to try this stack to test it out.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    That's ER-a and B. It could just be nothing...more feedback etc is going to be needed it would seem. I'll have to try this stack to test it out.
    I'll be the guini Pig for the stack.
  34. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

Like it or not sully, I think you already are.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Epi is ER-beta selective. It should theoretically not interfere and I actually have some reason to believe it may potentiate. ER-alpha agonist play a positive role in GLUT4 expression but ER-beta agonist plays an inhibiting role. Therefore ER-beta antagonists like Epi would likely help. My personal experimentation with several GLUT4 increasers while on Epi would reinforce this theory, though I have not used AP so I can't speak for it specifically.
  36. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

Thanks for answering the question D, that sounds great!

Sulley looks like your going to be a happy guinea pig.

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.05%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Epi is ER-beta selective. It should theoretically not interfere and I actually have some reason to believe it may potentiate. ER-alpha agonist play a positive role in GLUT4 expression but ER-beta agonist plays an inhibiting role. Therefore ER-beta antagonists like Epi would likely help. My personal experimentation with several GLUT4 increasers while on Epi would reinforce this theory, though I have not used AP so I can't speak for it specifically.
    Thank you for clearing that up D
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

22 Feb 07 - Off/Cardio/Abs

No workout today. Noticed a little more vascularity in my delts. Meals were a little off today, I had to go out of town and was gone for a lot longer than I thought I would. I still got in the same calories as a regular off day from the gym. BUT my meal timing was messed up. I went 4-5 hrs between my 2nd and 3rd meals. That sucked.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.97%

Talking 23 Feb 07 - Day 15

Officially the end of week two. Incredible leg workout today. Thought they were going to pop it was nuts. I also hit my goal as far as bodyweight!!! So that would mean that I am....

230 lbs!!!
  40. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

Good deal man, looks like the rest of the cycle is going to be all good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump log......already in progress
    By andro69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:51 PM
  2. SokVichet's Recreate / Anabolic Pump Log
    By SokVichet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:50 PM
  3. Havoc + Anabolic Pump Log...
    By primetimerg in forum Anabolics