mpkonig's Anabolic Damage Control Log (AP, DCP and more)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright....this is the start of my next log....

It will consist of the following supplements:

Anabolic Pump
DCP
Dicana
Camph
Yohimbine HCL

Now...dosing protocols are going to be as recommended for the most part. I will be taking DCP before fasted cardio in the morning along with some BCAA's, around lunch and around dinner time. I will also probably do 3x3 for DCP since im a BIG guy...i will do it at least for a week...if not through the whole Cycle.

The Yohimbine i will take as label states (1 pill 2x a day). i havent come across too many threads with this supplement in it...or at least how they are dosing it....i dont know if being a big guy (around the 300lb mark) requires me to maybe throw another dose in during the day of Yohimbine...or if 2 doses will be enough. any input would be helpful.

AP will be dosed 15 minutes prior to Breakfast, lunch and dinner. I WILL TRY to go on a fairly low carb diet. I will try and take AP with 30g of carbs first and access if i can drop that number or increase it.

I will be taking Camphobolic 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps before bed. i may throw another dose during mid day.. but that is just a thought, nothing definite.

Now.....Dicana is the last part of this stack, but it seems im having a little bit of mixed feedback about dosing it with DCP.
I have been reading a few small threads about Not dosing a TTA supplement with a Thyroid supplement. Now i talked to a few people about my stack (dsade, CHAPS and a few others) and they didnt throw up a red flag with the Dicana being run with DCP. Ive read through a few other threads and saw people dosing things like T3 and Thyrotabs with DCP and AP if i remember Correctly. I have a Poll going in the Supplement Forum about this dilemma but no one is really voting, which im taking as this is a little known about subject. So, as of right now....i will be dosing Dicana at 2 caps 3x a day for the first 4 weeks and then cycle off afterwards for a few weeks.

If ANYONE can throw in their comments about Dicana and DCP being run together....especially dsade or CHAPS...i would definetely appreciate it.

Diet is going to consist of high protein, low carbs .....how low is all up to how AP lets me go :)

I will be doing ALOT of Cardio like i did on my Tri-lean stack. Mostly 45 minutes in the moring before breakfast, and then probably another 30 minutes or so (give or take) after my afternoon workout.

I will not be posting too much about the weights this time around as i will be mostly working out in my garage again with some stints to the gym (gotta see if i can afford a membership first :) ) but i will be focusing mostly on FAT DESTRUCTION with this stack and my workout routine.

As i said before this is a prelude to my cycle which i will be starting Monday the 22nd and i would like get peoples opinions about some of the questions i have posed up top.

Also will be taking the basics (fish oils, multi, BCAA's)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Your stack looks good mp I have never run diacana so I don't have any input on that, but I don't see a problem with taking them concurrently. With the Yohimbine, you could probably get away with a higher dosage ( I have been taking it 4 times per day with no adverse reaction) But everyone reacts to it differently. Here is a link to my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58393-my-dcp-ckd.html

Best of luck to you on your cut... I'll be following along

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your stack looks good mp I have never run diacana so I don't have any input on that, but I don't see a problem with taking them concurrently. With the Yohimbine, you could probably get away with a higher dosage ( I have been taking it 4 times per day with no adverse reaction) But everyone reacts to it differently. Here is a link to my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58393-my-dcp-ckd.html

Best of luck to you on your cut... I'll be following along
thanks for the vote of confidence Leggo...ive been following your log and your having great results ...keep up the good work

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, today is day one of this log and hopefully it wont dissapoint (the log or the stack :) )

My measurements as of this morning

Weight: 292 (its a home scale..so it can be 5 to 10lbs off in either direction)

All measurements are cold Flexed

Right Bicep: 18 1/2"
Left Bicep: 18"
Right Forearm: 15"
Left Forearm: 15"
Right Thigh: 28 1/2"
Left Thigh: 30 1/2"
Right Calf: 19 3/4"
Left Calf: 19"
Chest: 24" (front only)
Back Circ. 53"
Waist: 48" (at belly button)

The measurements are always subject to a leway of about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. but for the most part...i will double check any weird measurements. As for the thighs, the only reason i can think of for the 2 inch difference is that i had a Right ankle injury (and still having problems with it) and that i have been favoring the right leg..hence the reason the left leg is bigger..

Body fat percentage is unknown for the most part...due to the fact i lost my digital calipers and frankly..i dont think i want to know :( i am THE HEAVIEST ive ever been in my life and im not liking it at all....but im guessing 25% if not more

Pictures will be posted today...they are horrible and im feeling kinda self consious about them...which sucks...but it helps the log. So they will be posted today.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Took 3 caps DCP before morning Cardio. Just 30 minutes today, i want to ease myself back into a good workout routine

Thoughts: Noticeably warmer while doing cardio, started sweating almost immediately (which never happens no matter what shape im in) Feeling is almost like taking a shot of whiskey. A nice internal warming feeling.

Will be taking the rest of the supplements on an empty stomach before meals.

Also will be dosing the Yohimbine 1 pill 3x a day

Will check back after Afternoon workout

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
here are some pictures ......i will apologize up front for the sheer disgustingness of these pics as i was not de-haired in them and just the plain ooziness of these pics. I will also apologize to anyone who gets sick looking at these pics :)

man i look like the pilsbury doughboy :run:

(i guess thats what having stress, surgery and reoccuring problems on an ankle, and being poor does to a person)

The Date on the Paper says January 18th.....its hard to see..but you can tell if you look hard enough thats what it says....i have another pic somewhere that is much clearer and i cant find it at the moment...i will change it out once i find it.

Attachments

Last edited:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Cont.

Alright...finished my workout. I just did a light full body workout for today, and probably for the next 3 or so days just to ease my body back into the swing of things. also did 10 minutes of cardio after my workout just the hell of it :)

Thoughts: sweated like a pig during the workout. no bad things happening which is always a good thing...sweating just sitting here typing actually.

Probably gonna be it for today until i get home from work around 8 or 9ish..then will do another 30 minutes of cardio before crashing for the night.

Im also guessing that the benefits of all these supps will become greater the longer i take them. seems like alot of supps nowadays take at least 3 days to a week to build up in your system to get the full effects. but i am sweating like a pig and have had a nice warm feeling all day long, so something is working right off the bat.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I am getting ready to run AP / DCP / Camph
I would not go under 30g of carbs after the AP doses

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I am getting ready to run AP / DCP / Camph
I would not go under 30g of carbs after the AP doses

yeah...ive been sticking with 30 or so....this morning i had like 46g at breakfast from oatmeal...and then i hadlike 23g at lunch from a whole wheat wrap and a salad. tonight will be mostly salad and leafy greens also for dinner.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Didnt get to do the cardio i wanted to last night. got home late from work and by 11pm i was falling asleep in my chair. More tired than normal but probably cause i worked out for the first time in like 2 month and my body is working overtime with the supps. Sleep was not the greatest but it will do for now.

Will be doing 45 cardio this morning and definetely will be doing another 30 or so tonight since i dont have to work.

Also will be doing another light full body workout just using dumbbells. Pretty sore from yesterday but i give it another day or 2 before that subsides for the most part.

Dosed 3 cap DCP, 2 Camph and 1 yohimbine before Cardio this morning, i will edit this post to let you know how that went.

EDIT: Cardio went great, lots of stamina and sweating....i will dose everything but the AP tomorrow morning before fasted cardio and see how everything works together.....
(side note...i usually wait about 30 to 45 minutes after i dose to start cardio...seems it takes that long for most supps to hit me fully..)

Last edited:
R3d

R3d

Awards
Killer stack you have here. I'd like to bet $100 that you're going to get great results. Anyone wanna top that?

/Subscribed.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
here are some pictures ......i will apologize up front for the sheer disgustingness of these pics as i was not de-haired in them and just the plain ooziness of these pics. I will also apologize to anyone who gets sick looking at these pics :)

man i look like the pilsbury doughboy :run:

(i guess thats what having stress, surgery and reoccuring problems on an ankle, and being poor does to a person)
It seems we are about the same in the ooziness factor..not as hairy though!

No worries bro..you should see some pretty good results from this stack. Just keep the diet in check ...dont skip the cardio!
Keep the log going. Im pretty much in the same boat right now..
The fat should start pouring off in a couple of weeks.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 Cont.

Ok....done with weights and my 15 minute cardio afterwards

still sweating balls.......and even though i was sore as hell this morning....i managed to go through another full body workout with a little heavier weights with pretty much ease...and felt great afterwards......will be doing another 30 minutes of cardio this evening sometime after dinner but before bed.

Thoughts: feels like this stack is a winner. i still have the complete warmth throughout my body and if i dont have a fan or some sort of airflow on me...i start sweating badly

Thanks for the words of confidence from R3d and Ryano..i appreciate it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I admire your dedication. 2 full body workouts with cardio shows a lot of heart.

I'll be watching your log closely.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I admire your dedication. 2 full body workouts with cardio shows a lot of heart.

I'll be watching your log closely.

for right now...this week im gonna do 2 days on....1 day off on weight training...and they will all be full body workouts (circuit training i guess you could say) and cardio 3 times a day for 5 days on 2 days off (maybe 6 and 1) 45 minutes in the AM before breakfast (6ish), 15-20 minutes after workout (or mid afternoon on non workout days) and 30 minutes at night.

i did a routine like this when i did the Tri-lean cycle and it seemed to work very well.

Next week i will start working out one muscle group a day, monday thru friday with the same cardio schedule.

and thank you for your response ...i know you have alot of expertise and any suggestions from you or anyone would be helpful.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 End

OK..did my 30 minutes of cardio....still after 3 hours dosing the supps....still sweated like a pig.

Had some Barilla Plus Multigrain pasta.....stuff is great...

Per Cup (uncooked)

17g protein
360mg ALA Omega 3
7 g fiber
3g fat
370 calories 30 from fat
34mg sodium
67 carbs

throw some I cant believe its not butter spray on it with a sprinkle of parmasean....mmm...mmm..mm...taste great...good for you.......will become a staple in my diet

Well.....off to take my bedtime dose of Camph and relax before hitting it for tonight

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 End

OK..did my 30 minutes of cardio....still after 3 hours dosing the supps....still sweated like a pig.

Had some Barilla Plus Multigrain pasta.....stuff is great...

Per Cup (uncooked)

17g protein
360mg ALA Omega 3
7 g fiber
3g fat
370 calories 30 from fat
34mg sodium
67 carbs

taste great...good for you.......will become a staple in my diet

Well.....off to take my bedtime dose of Camph and relax before hitting it for tonight

This is my favorite source of complex carbs and hands down the best pasta on the market! You should see my pantry, it's packed with like 20 boxes of the Barilla Plus Multigrain pasta (spagetti and penne)

Tomorrow is my Carb refeed and I plan on going through a whole box of that stuff.

Keep up the good work

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is my favorite source of complex carbs and hands down the best pasta on the market! You should see my pantry, it's packed with like 20 boxes of the Barilla Plus Multigrain pasta (spagetti and penne)

Tomorrow is my Carb refeed and I plan on going through a whole box of that stuff.

Keep up the good work

yeah...i have like 12 boxes also...

Rozoni has a version..dont know if its multigrain or just wheat....but its definetely not regular pasta.... wouldnt mind trying that....but for the all the goodies....Barilla is the best

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Cardio...cardio....cardio

45 min cardio fasted

gonna wash my car...so that will be my exercise for my afternoon stint...and hopefully do a little more cardio after work tonight (20 to 30 minutes)

No workout today....cause im fookin sore as hell

one weird thing today i have noticed that all of a sudden...im pissing like a racehorse. The first 2 days..not so much...but the water intake has been the same...

Thoughts: Believe it or not...after 2 fulls days on this stack...i can see a difference....muscles feel and look a little bit fuller and i can tell im leaning out around my waist a little already. i hope this is a sign of Much more leaning to come :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Lots to come! the results are quick, notice the insane soreness, i wonder what causes this. you in the usp contest?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lots to come! the results are quick, notice the insane soreness, i wonder what causes this. you in the usp contest?

well....i contribute most of the sorness to not working out for over a month...but ive noticed that the sorness in my shoulders is way worse then it usually is...i might have to scrounge up some money and give super cissus a try.

As for the contest....yes i am...it sucks i cant run this stack as it is for 12 weeks straight (gotta give Dicana 2 weeks off) but i will be definetely looking into some to replace it for those 2 weeks before i cycle back on it.

As for the sorness..im guessing alot of people are experiencing increased sorness??? maybe cause AP is jamming your muslces full of stuff and they dont shrink back to normal size or as close to it if you didnt have a pump agent?? i dont know..im no doctor and probably what i just said was stupid lol

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i guess i should post how im dosing these supps just in case someone else wants to try it

Before breakfast (fasted Cardio)

3 dcp
2 Dicana
1 Yohimbine HCL
2 Camph

Breakfast
1 AP (15 min before)
Adam Mutli

Lunchtime (non workout 15 min prior to eating)
3 dcp
2 dicana
1 yohimbine HCL
1 AP

Lunchtime (workout days Before workout)
3 dcp
2 dicana
1 yohimbine HCL

(after workout)
1 AP with Post Workout Meal and Protein Shake

Dinner time (15 minutes prior)
3 dcp
2 dicana
1 yohimbine HCL
1 AP
Adam Multi

Night Cardio
Lots of water

Bedtime
2 Camph

When i switch to one muscle group a day..i maybe try AP before working out with a meal. Not sure what would be more beneficial really.....before with meal or after with meal...anyone have any opinions..let me know..thanks

Last edited:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also....my diet consists of this right now..cause i havent gone shopping yet

Tuna Fish
Chicken breasts
Eggs (whole)
Barilla Multi Grain Past Plus
Brown Rice
Beef (various types, all lean and broiled to reduce fat content) <---not too often
Brocolli
Spinach
Asparagus
Salad greens (romaine and Spinach)
Cheese (sometimes and very little of it)
Oatmeal (quaker weight control and Sturms no sugar added Whole grain oatmeal with Blueberries..it has flaxseed and Plant sterols added also to give it even more nutritional value)

and thats about it for now....i need to go get some celery and nat PB...or even Almond butter...that sounds yummy, and a few other things....

not too much but i have to make do with what i have and what i can afford

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
i guess i should post how im dosing these supps just in case someone else wants to try it

Before breakfast (fasted Cardio)

3 dcp
2 Dicana
1 Yohimbine HCL
2 Camph

Breakfast
1 AP (15 min before)
Adam Mutli

Lunchtime (non workout 15 min prior to eating)
3 dcp
2 dicana
1 yohimbine HCL
1 AP

Lunchtime (workout days Before workout)
3 dcp
2 dicana
1 yohimbine HCL

(after workout)
1 AP with Post Workout Meal and Protein Shake

Dinner time (15 minutes prior)
3 dcp
2 dicana
1 yohimbine HCL
1 AP

Night Cardio
Lots of water

Bedtime
2 Camph

When i switch to one muscle group a day..i maybe try AP before working out with a meal. Not sure what would be more beneficial really.....before with meal or after with meal...anyone have any opinions..let me know..thanks

Dude, you are the man! Adipose will be melting off you in no time! My first couple of days, I dosed DCP at 11 caps per day. But 12 caps would be the way to go. I know what you mean about the excessive pissing... and soreness.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything seems dialed in with your routine....you should have awesome results.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 End

no cardio again tonight cause of getting off late from work.....usually doesnt happen but i keep getting F***ed at work this week...figures. anyways everything seems good...i did have a few hamburgers tonight with no buns and some ketchup on them.....but i made sure i put very very little ketchup....

Still pissing like a racehorse.....like i said before...didnt do that the first 2 days..then all of a sudden.....blam...im a firehose. wonder why this is all of a sudden?

dsade: being a bigger guy...would upping my dose of dcp higher than 3x3 be beneficial??? (maybe 4x3)

also thinking about throwing in another dose of Camph pre-workout?? maybe next week.

Muscle sorness is crazy also....but all my muscles feel full.....anyone have any idea why the increased sorness???

well, time for 2 camph and the bed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. :)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
1) i keep getting F***ed at work this week

2) dsade: being a bigger guy...would upping my dose of dcp higher than 3x3 be beneficial??? (maybe 4x3)
1) Lucky!! :blink:

2) I'm not dsade but... DEFINATELY.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1) Lucky!! :blink:

2) I'm not dsade but... DEFINATELY.

i wish it was meant that way...lol

and if bad luck is taken into consideration...hten im the luckiest man on the face of this earth (and probably other planets as well :) )

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

45 min cardio fasted morning

Dosed 4 dcp this morning....can definetely tell a difference ....feels like im almost feverish....face is warm...i have a headache...but i dont know if that is because of dosing 4 dcp or maybe not enough carb intake..or maybe other variables (eyes bothering me..etc.)

Will be doing another full body workout today....still sore but not as bad as yesterday.

Thoughts: Well...im feeling leaner and it seems to me i look a little leaner in the Mirror... and my girlfriend made a comment today also that i must be losing weight cause my face is thinning out (usually first thing to noticeably lose weight from)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey..anyone have any idea if i can take ibprofen or something for a headache on this stack??? and have it be safe??

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why it would hurt anything

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey..anyone have any idea if i can take ibprofen or something for a headache on this stack??? and have it be safe??
SHould be fine.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I am jealous...really....and when I see your progress pictures...I'm going to puke because of all the envy in my system.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am jealous...really....and when I see your progress pictures...I'm going to puke because of all the envy in my system.
lol...wtf are you talking about.....why are you jealous...or is it the sarcasm coming out?? :)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Cont.

Took 2 ibprofen and wow.....it took about 20 minutes to clear up....but when it did...i felt great...very clear and focused...had a great workout....i even felt a little froggy and did 20 minutes of HIIT cardio instead of regular cardio after my workout.

Definetely notice a difference on 4 DCP.....like i said before...feel flush like i have a fever...but no side effects....dont know if the headache was a side....but it hasnt come back since.....

My strength is starting to come back to normal ranges again...almost where i left off when i stopped training.

I just feel in general very clear and focused and alert....and just in good condition. Dont know if it was because of the Ibprofen (i doubt it) but i havent felt like this in a while and it just happen to happen after i took the ibprofen and got rid of my headache.....

anyways, another 30 minutes of cardio scheduled for tonight, and hopefully this feeling will stay with me longer than just today

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
lol...wtf are you talking about.....why are you jealous...or is it the sarcasm coming out?? :)
Not sarcasm.

You have the stack, the routine and the commitment. Everything I lack. /whine

I seriously wish you luck on your journey and I can't wait to see the end results.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sarcasm.

You have the stack, the routine and the commitment. Everything I lack. /whine

I seriously wish you luck on your journey and I can't wait to see the end results.

p.s. We have similair body frames (minus the hair).

lol...thanks bro..i appreciate it.....and as for the hair.....i usually have it dealt with...but with being so damn busy and all lately ...i didnt have a chance to deal with it before monday....but i am happy to say that i am dehaired as of last night....:woohoo:

im pretty good with commitment and achieving whatever i put my mind too...but its the getting started that sucks.....but once i get going...its balls to the wall all the way through...thats why i want to continue this stack for 12 weeks at least...so i dont have a lull and no excuse to get fat again...and its hard...getting up in the morning...but you just force yourself to do it...down an ice cold glass of water along with your supps and get out and start walking, running, whatever you like to do....and it just gets easier with time....keep trying...you will get it in no time.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Don't be ashamed of your hairy a$$. Embrace the hair!

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't be ashamed of your hairy a$$. Embrace the hair!

the only thing that hair is good for is that it supposedly means you have good test levels...but i dont know if that is founded or not :)

and i edited my last post if ya didnt catch it

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

No morning cardio, had a doctors appt at 7:45 and didnt sleep to well last night so im just gonna forget about it and look towards my workout and my night cardio. Everything seems to be going well...still feeling warm even though i didnt take my first dose of supps until about 9:30...but i was still noticeably warm.

Muscles are sore but full feeling... im thinking im going to need a stim in my next 4 week cycle cause ive been really groggy getting up in the morning this whole week...which im usually pretty good at doing.

Side not: Blood pressure was 128/80 so....blood pressure seems like is staying in check....got weighed also at the doctors office but im really not wanting to go by weight cause the way some of these supps work.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 End

OK.....today was just a f**cked up day.....couldnt do fasted cardio in the morning...then i had to run around doing errands for the rest of the day before going to work.

BUT....had a meal about 1 1/2 before i got home from work with an AP and when i got home.....did my workout with 30 minutes of cardio. Pumps definetely felt stronger and also lasted a little longer dosing the AP pre workout.

Dosed another AP about 30 minutes ago with Post workout meal and im feeling pretty damn good. Everything is going well.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Gotta love those wacky days. I'm having those too

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

45 min cardio fasted morning

30-45 min afternoon

30 min night

im going to leave sat and sun as cardio only days, to recover from lifting 5 straight days in a row.

I have a question. Since i wont be lifting during the weekends, would it be ok for me to not take AP those 2 days and just do very low carb, very high protein for those 2 days?? Will it screw up any AP loading that occurs with that product (if any)??

Ive done Low carb diets most of my life...hehe...and i know that i can do cardio with very strict carb restrictions and still function the rest of the day. Plus i dont feel the need for carbs if im not going to be fully exerting myself (i.e. Lifting)

Any Opinions will be appreciated

Will keep with the regular dosing regimen until monday when things will change up a little in lifting and dosing.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't see any big problems with that since AP has such acute affects. But on the flip side, I recall USP and Co. saying that you could still take it on your off days. This would be a good question for a rep to answer *hint hint* :study:

By the way, I really envy your cardio work ethic! Keep it up, bro!

HL

Thanks for the reply. I just have the Low Carb Dieters Mentality still, if i dont consume that many carbs and do alot of cardio, it might get me closer to ketosis. ya know..the basics.

and thanks for the compliment. I pride myself on determination. Thats why i wish i could afford to go to a gym, cause i would be a friggin monster in no time, but as of right now i have limited weights to work with which sucks...so i find myself lifting just various objects that are heavier than what i have for weights...lol Kinda like Rocky training to fight the russian....find logs and crap to pick up...hehe wish i had a good chunk of woods nearby wear i could take my axe and chop trees all day (and if ya havent done it, chopping tree's down and chopping wood is an awsome all around exercise)

I also find cardio to be easy for me to do, granted it does get friggin boring, but i listen to music and do other stuff to keep my mind off the time.