mpkonig's Anabolic Damage Control Log (AP, DCP and more)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 12

45 min fasted cardio

Today was trunk and legs...and what can i say...it fargin sucked. i hate these days.

Thoughts: My whole friggin body is sore at this point in time, my bi's and tri's are almost back to normal...still feel fuller than normal and still a little sore. Put on one of my favorite shirts today that is kinda tight on my arms but not too much, well today i put it on and it felt like i was cutting off the circulation in my arms, which tells me that my arms are bigger than they once were. Kinda experimented today with low/no carbs and AP and it wasnt bad at all, but im sure that would change after consistant days of doing it. I did feel a little light headed...very little and started getting a headache on my last dose around 6:30, but i think me keeping AP in the mix when i go on my CKD next week is a good possibility.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 13 & 14

Im taking today and tomorrow off. I realized i didnt have a off day last week, so technically these are the first 2 i have had. after this week i will try and keep off days to 1 a week. So it will be 5 days lifting and cardio, 1 day cardio, 1 day off.

Thoughts: Everything going well....actually started going low carb yesterday and was completely low carb today while taking 3 ap and i have had NO ill effects, what that means i dont know, but AP has to be working somewhat because of the pumps and the fullness that i have been experiencing while on it. Who knows
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 15

Measurements

Ok....here are the new measurements. +/- compared to last weeks.

weight 289 (-1lb)

Left Bicep: 18 3/4 (+1/4)
    Right Bicep: 19 (+1/4)
    Left Forearm: 15 1/2 (unchanged)
    Right Forearm: 16 (-1/2)
    Chest: 19 1/2 (-1 1/2) (armpit to armpit behind muscle)
    Back(circ): 52 (-1 1/4)
    Left Thigh: 29 (-1/4)
    Right Thigh: 29 (-1/2)
    Left Calf: 19 (unchanged)
    Right Calf: 19 (-1/4)
    Waist: 46 1/2 (-1/2) (at belly button)

Welp.....everything pretty much went down except for my biceps. I still am holding water weight but i expect me starting CKD this week will deal with that and start showing some drastic results. The main fact is that im recomping and i can tell. I didnt expect and dont expect too much size growth, but my biceps are definetely suprising me.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 15 Cont.

45 minutes fasted cardio

Today was arms. Love doing arms. Im really concentrating on the contraction on my left arm. I hate the fact i cant get a really good squeeze from it when i measure myself, which probably is the reason for the difference of the left and right bicep. Everything is going fine. Started my CKD today and that seems to be going well also. Will be taking 1 AP after workout with meal.

Thoughts: Everything seems to be going well. My weight isnt dropping like would have liked BUT i definetely feel and look like im getting a little bigger so maybe the weight not coming off is a little of losing fat and gaining a little bit of LBM. With the CKD iw ill drop weight quickly and most of it from the first week or so will be mostly water but with the supps im on now it should rip the fat off of me. Looking towards my next 4 weeks and what supps i will be adding and subtracting from the mix.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    Started my CKD today and that seems to be going well also. Will be taking 1 AP after workout with meal.

Thoughts: Everything seems to be going well. My weight isnt dropping like would have liked BUT i definetely feel and look like im getting a little bigger so maybe the weight not coming off is a little of losing fat and gaining a little bit of LBM. With the CKD iw ill drop weight quickly and most of it from the first week or so will be mostly water but with the supps im on now it should rip the fat off of me. Looking towards my next 4 weeks and what supps i will be adding and subtracting from the mix.
    Good luck with the CKD!!! Fat literally melted off me while I was on my run. I've put the water weight back on and managed with a bit of fat afterwards, but I have had my best results with CKD.

Good luck!!!
    HL
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 16

45 minutes fasted cardio

Today was back, still cant seem to get a good feeling workout no matter how slow and how concentrated i do my reps. Its just the lack of equipment for this muscle group which really sucks. I can get a pump, but i just dont have that "wow i really fatigued my muscles" feeling. I think next week im going to do extra sets just to try and get something going.

Thoughts: I have upped my DCP to 5x3 and i have not had any ill effects. I have not experienced cramping at all through the whole time using DCP. Definetely a noticeable increase in body temp again. I love this stuff.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That could be the CKD causing you to get that feeling like you cant get a pump. You might try to strech and flex the muscles till they get a good cramping right before each set. I do that sometimes when I have a hard time "feeleing" a work out and it always works wonders for me.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

I agree that the CKD is affecting how you feel. Your body is getting use to a different mode of nutrition... give it a few more days and you'll be back up.

HL
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 17

NO cardio...woke up way too late and had to start my day

Did chest about 1030 tonight due to being busy all day. no HIIT aftwards cause i was just too damn tired.

Everything is going well
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 18

45 minutes fasted cardio.

Today was Shoulders. Worked out again at about 1030 tonight but i got in 10 minutes of HIIT cardio afterwards. Starting to feel a little sluggish, been feeling so for the last day or 2 but today i definetely felt it so at least i know Ketosis is kicking in. I think the first week is the worst until you get used to it.

everything is still going well....still looks like i am leaning out nicely and hopefully the scale and measurements on monday will tell the same thing.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.63%

subscribed
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 19

45 minutes fasted cardio

today was abs and legs and i still hate doing them

nothing special to report. been feeling kinda tired lately, probably due to CKD.
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

day 20

Cardio

45 fasted morning

20 HIIT afternoon

30 at night

thoughts: Im tired
  14. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 21

Rest

Today is my rest day ....i will be taking more measurements tomorrow. Almost done with the first 4 weeks of my cycle.

Looking for replacements for some supplements. thinking about putting some X-force in the mix along with some Sesathin Liquid and dropping the Dicana and Yohimbine for now. Also gonna throw in some Super Cissus for my joints which have been less than painless lately and considering some Posiedon also, it looks like a nice all around supp.

Dont know yet if DCP should be cycled. dont know if it would be beneficial or not to take a couple of weeks off of it and then start it back up for the last 4 to 6 weeks of my 12 week cycle.

Also thinking about running the Tri-lean system again. I kinda dont like the sides for me (the dead wood and i think some prostate effects) but the damn system works great. The way i judge it, the results justify the sides i have with it.\

So with that....i hopefully will be making a purchase this week and starting them next week. AP will still be run in the mix because ...well..it has to be
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

day 22

Measurements

Cold flexed +/- compared to last week

Weight 283 (-6lbs)

Left Bicep: 18 1/2 (Unchanged)
    Right Bicep: 19 (unchanged
    Left Forearm: 15 (unchanged)
    Right Forearm: 16 (unchanged)
    Chest (armpit to armpit): 18 1/2 ( -1)
    Back (circ): 52 3/4 (+3/4)
    Waist: 47 (+1/2)
    Left Thigh: 30 (+1)
    Right Thigh: 29 (unchanged)
    Right Calf: 19 ( unchanged)

ok.....well....down 6 or so pounds this week...which is awsome....mostly water weight probably...but awsome..

Im still holding water....and i dont know how to get rid of it at the moment..i figured CKD would help...but my waist is just not moving like it usually does when im on Low carb....also my legs arent moving either....and i usually lose from my legs first. Oh well....i notice that im leaner and thats all that really matters.
    Last edited by mpkonig; 02-12-2007 at 02:41 PM.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 22

45 minutes fasted cardio

Today is arms and i freaking love it...hehe.....my favorite to work...felt good....

Thoughts: Ive definetely noticed something with this stack. once you get used to the increased body heat....the sweats stop for the most part...but damn..if there is a change in temp just a little higher than what your body is used to.....boom.....drenched in sweat. ive noticed this at work mostly...i work at a resturant part time....and i run around all night..but as soon as i get near that pizza oven....im drenched....im not even doing anything..just sitting and im just sweating my ass off...but when im running around non stop...the sweating is not nearly as pronounced. This stack would be awsome for the summer months....when its hot outside and not mild or cold.....youll be drenched from the front door to your car..hehe.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Alright..next 4 weeks im looking to change things up a bit...here is the group of supps im wanting to run

Posiedon
    Sesamax
    NP Green Tea Caps
    Super Cissus
    X-Force
    AP

thats what im looking at....i think ive got most of the bases covered...ive had good success with Sesamax in the past....and the rest of the supps are good for all around health with some fat loss benefits.

im going to cycle off DCP this month. Its a great product and i want to see how much of a difference it makes with water retention if i cycle off....im not sure if im Going too yet.....but its a strong possibility.

If there is anything i can add in that will help the fat loss side of this stack without screwing around with the rest of it...please let me know...thank you
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm interested in hearing what kind of water retention you find to be the case with DCP. I'm into my second bottle, about 5 weeks in myself, and water retention has been messing with my head. I cycled back on creatine and started utilizing DCP at the same time, so I know that I'm retaining a quantity of water, but do not know how signifigant that quantity of water actually is. It makes it pretty hard to accurately gauge how much fat I've lost, as it seems that the longer I'm on the product the more water I've been retaining.
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You cycled back onto creatine monohydrate? That definitely would contribute to retention.

MP...your new stack looks solid, and I agree would give you a chance to fully gauge DCPs effectiveness so far, as well as seeing if cycling DOES yield additional benefits.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.36%

Thought people said DCP was dangerous... hmmm, I'm 250lbs.... you're exactly 1 month ahead of me... seems like I'll use you as my mirror to see exactly how I'd look a month ahead...
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fire_fire View Post
    Thought people said DCP was dangerous... hmmm, I'm 250lbs.... you're exactly 1 month ahead of me... seems like I'll use you as my mirror to see exactly how I'd look a month ahead...
    Who said DCP was dangerous?????
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DNP?? not DCP
  23. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You cycled back onto creatine monohydrate? That definitely would contribute to retention.

MP...your new stack looks solid, and I agree would give you a chance to fully gauge DCPs effectiveness so far, as well as seeing if cycling DOES yield additional benefits.
    yeah...the next stack is more of a suttle stack....kinda like a cleansing sort of stack..the way posiedon works and green tea works....it should flush my body out pretty well.....and then im thinking im gonna go back on the Tri-lean system my last 4 weeks.....it worked awsome the first time i used it...so im expecting it to be just as good..probably not as much weightloss due to being on this cut cycle for 8 weeks before hand...
  24. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    I'm interested in hearing what kind of water retention you find to be the case with DCP. I'm into my second bottle, about 5 weeks in myself, and water retention has been messing with my head. I cycled back on creatine and started utilizing DCP at the same time, so I know that I'm retaining a quantity of water, but do not know how signifigant that quantity of water actually is. It makes it pretty hard to accurately gauge how much fat I've lost, as it seems that the longer I'm on the product the more water I've been retaining.
    yeah...i started taking DCP 4x3 right off the bat pretty much and now ive been taking 5x3 for the last 2 weeks....and i just feel like i have alot of water...dont get me wrong..this product is awsome...and i will defenetely be using it again, its just that usually when on CKD...i lose most of my water weight...and its just not happening that much, so im gonna just cycle off for the next 4 weeks and see if anything changes.
  25. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 23

30 minutes fasted bedroom cardio
    45 minutes fasted eliptical cardio

today was back and i had a much better workout today then the previous 2 weeks....felt good

everything is still going great.
  26. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 24

45 Minutes Fasted Cardio

Today was chest and everything went good. I kinda had a little cheat tonight because i was starving and had litterally nothing to eat in the house. So i grabbed a piece of left over philly cheese steak stromboli that my girl had in the fridge....i took some AP before just to try and minimize the damage...this was t 1030 or so.....i took my last dose of DCP around 8 so that should have still been kicking in at that time..so hopefully nothing too bad happened
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

philly cheese steak stromboli
    NICE!
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

How was the Damage?
  29. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

How was the Damage?
    it was yummy
  30. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

day 25

45 minutes fasted cardio

today was shoulders.....man...my shoulder hurt...the main reason why im putting super cissus in the mix with the new stack.....but everything went great.....

I have a question.....i ordered NP's green tea caps and i was wondering how many i should does...i think it said 1x3 but being the size i am..it never seems like basic doses do it for me...i usually have to double or sometimes triple the amount to get a good effect out of it....i was thinking maybe start 2x3....but also saw people dosing 3x3 or more. any ideas??
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'll be putting my DCP to the test tonight as well. I have a dinner at a Greek restaurant tonight, and plan to eat until I can barely move. Bring on the souvlaki!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

day 25

45 minutes fasted cardio

today was shoulders.....man...my shoulder hurt...the main reason why im putting super cissus in the mix with the new stack.....but everything went great.....

I have a question.....i ordered NP's green tea caps and i was wondering how many i should does...i think it said 1x3 but being the size i am..it never seems like basic doses do it for me...i usually have to double or sometimes triple the amount to get a good effect out of it....i was thinking maybe start 2x3....but also saw people dosing 3x3 or more. any ideas??
    I would do 3x3. I cant wait till I run out of my bulk GTE powder so I can get the caps, those are a good deal at Nutra. I'm getting tired of the taste of the powder
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    I would do 3x3. I cant wait till I run out of my bulk GTE powder so I can get the caps, those are a good deal at Nutra. I'm getting tired of the taste of the powder
    You can always buy yourself a cap'm quick and capsules. It doesn't take long to do, I can easily cap 50 caps in 5-10 minutes, depending on the substance. You still get to save the money buying bulk powders, but don't have to worry about the horrible taste most of them possess.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    You can always buy yourself a cap'm quick and capsules. It doesn't take long to do, I can easily cap 50 caps in 5-10 minutes, depending on the substance. You still get to save the money buying bulk powders, but don't have to worry about the horrible taste most of them possess.
    Yeah, that's true. I've been wanting to get a Cap'm quick but always forget when I place my orders... That and I'm lazy
  35. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 26

Slept IN

Been feeling pretty damn tired the last 2 days....so i just gave in and slept in today. core and legs today...sucked like normal..

Question: Anyone know anything about Gaspari??? are they a reputable company?? does their stuff work???
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Question: Anyone know anything about Gaspari??? are they a reputable company?? does their stuff work???
    Gaspari is a top of the line company, with unquestioned quality. They are one of the few companies that I have my eye on, and am expecting quality research from. Size-On is consistently a solid seller for us, and has gotten extremely good feedback.

Which product, in particular, were you looking at?
  37. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Gaspari is a top of the line company, with unquestioned quality. They are one of the few companies that I have my eye on, and am expecting quality research from. Size-On is consistently a solid seller for us, and has gotten extremely good feedback.

Which product, in particular, were you looking at?
    i believe its the 3rd degree burn and thryotab combo that im interested in....just havent really heard too much about the company.
  38. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

Day 27

Had a full day today..so nothing was done.

Day 28

I was bad and cheated on the diet today...but for good reason..it was my nieces baptism/christening, whatever you want to call it...and my brother had a reception catered by Carraba's.......so i couldnt resist but at least i know DCP and AP got a good workout today .

Day 29

Yesterday was supposed to be my last day of this 4 week stack....BUT...due to having to order from 2 different places...my other supps wont be here till today...also was supposed to have my weight and measurements for the last week and compare them to the overall 4 week cycle, but do to the gorge-fest i had yesterday..i will have them for you tomorrow and hopefully some 4-week update pics to boot.

today i will just be taking 3 dianca 3x today....since i have about 12 of them left..and tomorrow i will start my next stack
  39. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95%

OK guys.....this is gonna be it for this log.....sadly ...my measurements are pretty much exactly the same as week 3's stats...so i will list the final stats and the +/- from when i started this stat.

Weight: 282 (-10lbs)

Left Bicep: 18 1/2 (+1/2)
    Right Bicep: 19 (+1/2)
    Left Forearm: 15 (unchanged)
    Right Forearm: 16 (+1)
    Left Thigh: 30 (-1/2)
    Right Thigh: 29 (+1/2)
    Right Calf: 19 (-3/4)
    Chest (armpit to armpit) 18 1/2 (-5!!!) <-----Whoa
    Back (circ) 52 3/4 (-1/4)
    Waist 47 (-1) (at belly button)

So ...for the most part.....ive seen recomping effects....the chest measurement makes me wonder if that very first measurement was right...but...i have noticed alot of loss of my chest fat......here are some after 4 weeks pics...i dont have the program to edit them before and after so you kind have to go to the first page and compare for yourself until i find that disc.

If you wish to follow my progress....here is the link to my next log:

Mpkonig's Continuing struggle for Fat Loss (Posiedon, X-force and More)

thank you all for staying with me and giving me hope Especially dsade, Leggo and Hairy...thanks you guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Overall, a decent recomp. Thyrotabs, I have heard great feedback from...not sure about the other product.

Any time you want to test out another RPN product, you are in.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 08:45 AM
  2. My First Real Log - AP, pSARM, and Other Goodies
    By Schmazz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:10 AM
  3. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:18 AM
  4. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 01:25 AM