mpkonig's Anabolic Damage Control Log (AP, DCP and more)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was the Damage?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 25

45 minutes fasted cardio

today was shoulders.....man...my shoulder hurt...the main reason why im putting super cissus in the mix with the new stack.....but everything went great.....

I have a question.....i ordered NP's green tea caps and i was wondering how many i should does...i think it said 1x3 but being the size i am..it never seems like basic doses do it for me...i usually have to double or sometimes triple the amount to get a good effect out of it....i was thinking maybe start 2x3....but also saw people dosing 3x3 or more. any ideas??

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be putting my DCP to the test tonight as well. I have a dinner at a Greek restaurant tonight, and plan to eat until I can barely move. Bring on the souvlaki!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
day 25

45 minutes fasted cardio

today was shoulders.....man...my shoulder hurt...the main reason why im putting super cissus in the mix with the new stack.....but everything went great.....

I have a question.....i ordered NP's green tea caps and i was wondering how many i should does...i think it said 1x3 but being the size i am..it never seems like basic doses do it for me...i usually have to double or sometimes triple the amount to get a good effect out of it....i was thinking maybe start 2x3....but also saw people dosing 3x3 or more. any ideas??
I would do 3x3. I cant wait till I run out of my bulk GTE powder so I can get the caps, those are a good deal at Nutra. I'm getting tired of the taste of the powder

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do 3x3. I cant wait till I run out of my bulk GTE powder so I can get the caps, those are a good deal at Nutra. I'm getting tired of the taste of the powder
You can always buy yourself a cap'm quick and capsules. It doesn't take long to do, I can easily cap 50 caps in 5-10 minutes, depending on the substance. You still get to save the money buying bulk powders, but don't have to worry about the horrible taste most of them possess.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
You can always buy yourself a cap'm quick and capsules. It doesn't take long to do, I can easily cap 50 caps in 5-10 minutes, depending on the substance. You still get to save the money buying bulk powders, but don't have to worry about the horrible taste most of them possess.
Yeah, that's true. I've been wanting to get a Cap'm quick but always forget when I place my orders... That and I'm lazy:think:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Slept IN

Been feeling pretty damn tired the last 2 days....so i just gave in and slept in today. core and legs today...sucked like normal..

Question: Anyone know anything about Gaspari??? are they a reputable company?? does their stuff work???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question: Anyone know anything about Gaspari??? are they a reputable company?? does their stuff work???
Gaspari is a top of the line company, with unquestioned quality. They are one of the few companies that I have my eye on, and am expecting quality research from. Size-On is consistently a solid seller for us, and has gotten extremely good feedback.

Which product, in particular, were you looking at?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gaspari is a top of the line company, with unquestioned quality. They are one of the few companies that I have my eye on, and am expecting quality research from. Size-On is consistently a solid seller for us, and has gotten extremely good feedback.

Which product, in particular, were you looking at?
i believe its the 3rd degree burn and thryotab combo that im interested in....just havent really heard too much about the company.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Had a full day today..so nothing was done.

Day 28

I was bad and cheated on the diet today...but for good reason..it was my nieces baptism/christening, whatever you want to call it...and my brother had a reception catered by Carraba's.......so i couldnt resist but at least i know DCP and AP got a good workout today :).

Day 29

Yesterday was supposed to be my last day of this 4 week stack....BUT...due to having to order from 2 different places...my other supps wont be here till today...also was supposed to have my weight and measurements for the last week and compare them to the overall 4 week cycle, but do to the gorge-fest i had yesterday..i will have them for you tomorrow and hopefully some 4-week update pics to boot.

today i will just be taking 3 dianca 3x today....since i have about 12 of them left..and tomorrow i will start my next stack

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK guys.....this is gonna be it for this log.....sadly ...my measurements are pretty much exactly the same as week 3's stats...so i will list the final stats and the +/- from when i started this stat.

Weight: 282 (-10lbs)

Left Bicep: 18 1/2 (+1/2)
Right Bicep: 19 (+1/2)
Left Forearm: 15 (unchanged)
Right Forearm: 16 (+1)
Left Thigh: 30 (-1/2)
Right Thigh: 29 (+1/2)
Left Calf: 19 (unchanged)
Right Calf: 19 (-3/4)
Chest (armpit to armpit) 18 1/2 (-5!!!) <-----Whoa
Back (circ) 52 3/4 (-1/4)
Waist 47 (-1) (at belly button)

So ...for the most part.....ive seen recomping effects....the chest measurement makes me wonder if that very first measurement was right...but...i have noticed alot of loss of my chest fat......here are some after 4 weeks pics...i dont have the program to edit them before and after so you kind have to go to the first page and compare for yourself until i find that disc.

If you wish to follow my progress....here is the link to my next log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/60220-mpkonigs-continuing-struggle.html

thank you all for staying with me and giving me hope :) Especially dsade, Leggo and Hairy...thanks you guys.

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall, a decent recomp. Thyrotabs, I have heard great feedback from...not sure about the other product.

Any time you want to test out another RPN product, you are in.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Overall, a decent recomp. Thyrotabs, I have heard great feedback from...not sure about the other product.

Any time you want to test out another RPN product, you are in.
thanks.....yeah....it wasnt an "OH WOW" 4 weeks...but i was figuring that ...like i said before...losing weight for me is a pain in the Arse.....but ive noticed a difference....not too pronounced in the pics (they usually never are) but i will definetely use DCP again..especially on a lean bulk (if i ever get to the weight i want to be :) lol) The DCP/AP combo was sick at the beginning....and along with other bulking supps out there.....will be a massively sick stack.

thanks for considering me for a test of a future RPN product....you have to develope a "im an massive endo that cant lose weight for ****e and need something just short of crack to shed the pounds off me" supplement :)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great log, Mpkonig!!! The road to weight loss is a long one if you are doing it correctly (which you are). At least now you have some great habits formed that will carry over into your workout routine after this log.

I bet endurance has gone through the roof and you've toned up a ton. You do look harder and leaner, though! And you can bet your candyA$$ I'll check out your next log.

Keep it rollin'!
HL
thanks..i appreciate it :)