mpkonig's Anabolic Damage Control Log (AP, DCP and more)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Quote Originally Posted by SwordBurn
    I am jealous...really....and when I see your progress pictures...I'm going to puke because of all the envy in my system.
    lol...wtf are you talking about.....why are you jealous...or is it the sarcasm coming out??

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Day 4 Cont.

Took 2 ibprofen and wow.....it took about 20 minutes to clear up....but when it did...i felt great...very clear and focused...had a great workout....i even felt a little froggy and did 20 minutes of HIIT cardio instead of regular cardio after my workout.

Definetely notice a difference on 4 DCP.....like i said before...feel flush like i have a fever...but no side effects....dont know if the headache was a side....but it hasnt come back since.....

My strength is starting to come back to normal ranges again...almost where i left off when i stopped training.

I just feel in general very clear and focused and alert....and just in good condition. Dont know if it was because of the Ibprofen (i doubt it) but i havent felt like this in a while and it just happen to happen after i took the ibprofen and got rid of my headache.....

anyways, another 30 minutes of cardio scheduled for tonight, and hopefully this feeling will stay with me longer than just today
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.69%

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    lol...wtf are you talking about.....why are you jealous...or is it the sarcasm coming out??
    Not sarcasm.

You have the stack, the routine and the commitment. Everything I lack. /whine

I seriously wish you luck on your journey and I can't wait to see the end results.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Not sarcasm.

You have the stack, the routine and the commitment. Everything I lack. /whine

I seriously wish you luck on your journey and I can't wait to see the end results.

p.s. We have similair body frames (minus the hair).

lol...thanks bro..i appreciate it.....and as for the hair.....i usually have it dealt with...but with being so damn busy and all lately ...i didnt have a chance to deal with it before monday....but i am happy to say that i am dehaired as of last night....

im pretty good with commitment and achieving whatever i put my mind too...but its the getting started that sucks.....but once i get going...its balls to the wall all the way through...thats why i want to continue this stack for 12 weeks at least...so i dont have a lull and no excuse to get fat again...and its hard...getting up in the morning...but you just force yourself to do it...down an ice cold glass of water along with your supps and get out and start walking, running, whatever you like to do....and it just gets easier with time....keep trying...you will get it in no time.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.69%

Don't be ashamed of your hairy a$$. Embrace the hair!
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Don't be ashamed of your hairy a$$. Embrace the hair!

the only thing that hair is good for is that it supposedly means you have good test levels...but i dont know if that is founded or not

and i edited my last post if ya didnt catch it
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Day 5

No morning cardio, had a doctors appt at 7:45 and didnt sleep to well last night so im just gonna forget about it and look towards my workout and my night cardio. Everything seems to be going well...still feeling warm even though i didnt take my first dose of supps until about 9:30...but i was still noticeably warm.

Muscles are sore but full feeling... im thinking im going to need a stim in my next 4 week cycle cause ive been really groggy getting up in the morning this whole week...which im usually pretty good at doing.

Side not: Blood pressure was 128/80 so....blood pressure seems like is staying in check....got weighed also at the doctors office but im really not wanting to go by weight cause the way some of these supps work.
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Day 5 End

OK.....today was just a f**cked up day.....couldnt do fasted cardio in the morning...then i had to run around doing errands for the rest of the day before going to work.

BUT....had a meal about 1 1/2 before i got home from work with an AP and when i got home.....did my workout with 30 minutes of cardio. Pumps definetely felt stronger and also lasted a little longer dosing the AP pre workout.

Dosed another AP about 30 minutes ago with Post workout meal and im feeling pretty damn good. Everything is going well.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice! Gotta love those wacky days. I'm having those too
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Day 6

Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

45 min cardio fasted morning

30-45 min afternoon

30 min night

im going to leave sat and sun as cardio only days, to recover from lifting 5 straight days in a row.

I have a question. Since i wont be lifting during the weekends, would it be ok for me to not take AP those 2 days and just do very low carb, very high protein for those 2 days?? Will it screw up any AP loading that occurs with that product (if any)??

Ive done Low carb diets most of my life...hehe...and i know that i can do cardio with very strict carb restrictions and still function the rest of the day. Plus i dont feel the need for carbs if im not going to be fully exerting myself (i.e. Lifting)

Any Opinions will be appreciated

Will keep with the regular dosing regimen until monday when things will change up a little in lifting and dosing.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.14%

Day 6

Cardio, Cardio, Cardio

45 min cardio fasted morning

30-45 min afternoon

30 min night

im going to leave sat and sun as cardio only days, to recover from lifting 5 straight days in a row.

I have a question. Since i wont be lifting during the weekends, would it be ok for me to not take AP those 2 days and just do very low carb, very high protein for those 2 days?? Will it screw up any AP loading that occurs with that product (if any)??

Ive done Low carb diets most of my life...hehe...and i know that i can do cardio with very strict carb restrictions and still function the rest of the day. Plus i dont feel the need for carbs if im not going to be fully exerting myself (i.e. Lifting)

Any Opinions will be appreciated

Will keep with the regular dosing regimen until monday when things will change up a little in lifting and dosing.
    I don't see any big problems with that since AP has such acute affects. But on the flip side, I recall USP and Co. saying that you could still take it on your off days. This would be a good question for a rep to answer *hint hint*

By the way, I really envy your cardio work ethic! Keep it up, bro!

HL
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Quote Originally Posted by HairyLarry35
    I don't see any big problems with that since AP has such acute affects. But on the flip side, I recall USP and Co. saying that you could still take it on your off days. This would be a good question for a rep to answer *hint hint*

By the way, I really envy your cardio work ethic! Keep it up, bro!

HL

Thanks for the reply. I just have the Low Carb Dieters Mentality still, if i dont consume that many carbs and do alot of cardio, it might get me closer to ketosis. ya know..the basics.

and thanks for the compliment. I pride myself on determination. Thats why i wish i could afford to go to a gym, cause i would be a friggin monster in no time, but as of right now i have limited weights to work with which sucks...so i find myself lifting just various objects that are heavier than what i have for weights...lol Kinda like Rocky training to fight the russian....find logs and crap to pick up...hehe wish i had a good chunk of woods nearby wear i could take my axe and chop trees all day (and if ya havent done it, chopping tree's down and chopping wood is an awsome all around exercise)

I also find cardio to be easy for me to do, granted it does get friggin boring, but i listen to music and do other stuff to keep my mind off the time.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.14%

You can do it, Rock!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.69%

Kinda like Rocky training to fight the russian....find logs and crap to pick up...hehe wish i had a good chunk of woods nearby wear i could take my axe and chop trees all day (and if ya havent done it, chopping tree's down and chopping wood is an awsome all around exercise)
    ROFL!
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I chop down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lava-t'ry

Looking good MP
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Day 7

30 minutes fasted bedroom cardio

45 min fasted cardio (on eliptical)

will have 30 minutes cardio in afternoon before work and hopefully 30 minutes after work

will be posting new workout routine and dosing schedule either later tonight or tomorrow.

Will also have Weight and Measurements tomorrow.

Not gonna be too stressed on the weight part. I know alot of people stay at the same weight or even gain some because of either Water retention (which im especially prone too) or other reasons (lbm gains etc.)

Thoughts: Well...its been a week already and i see leaning in my face, shoulders and some chest and also in my legs (i lose weight for some reason from head to shoulders/chest and from feet to hips first, the midsection, which is the worst part, always comes last. )

Hopefully, since alot of these supps take a week or so to build to their full potential, these following weeks will be even better (especially with new dosing scheme and workout regimen)
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

OK.....Tomorrow starts a new week and a new workout regimen and dosing schedule. It will go as follows

Workouts:

Monday: Arms
    Tuesday: Back
    Wensday: Chest
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Trunk and Legs (hate doing them both..so i put them together )
    Saturday: Cardio Cardio Cardio
    Sunday: REST

Following Each workout will be 20 minutes of HIIT Cardio.

45 min to 1 hour of slow fasted Cardio will be done in the mornings (Mon thru Sat).

Dosing

Will be changing up a little bit of the dosing. It will go something like this:

Morning (pre-Breakfast 30 min before cardio)
    4 DCP
    2 Camph
    2 Dicana
    1 Yohimbine HCL

Breakfast:
    1 Adam Multi

Lunch (Pre-workout meal 45min to 1 hour before Workout)
    4 DCP
    2 Dicana
    2 Camph
    1 Yohimbine HCL
    1 AP

Post Workout:
    1 AP 15 min before Post workout meal

Dinner
    4 DCP
    2 Dicana
    1 Yohimbine HCL
    1 Adam Multi
    1 AP

Bedtime: (1 hour before bed)
    2 Camph
    2 REM
    1 Yohimbine HCL

(found a bottle of REM with just enough to dose 2 before bed during the week and 1 before bed on sat and sun. Will be doing this for rest of this stack (3 weeks)

For the most part...the big changes is an added dose of Camph at lunch and an Added dose of Yohimbine at Bedtime along with Rem. Also changed the way i dosed AP so that i take one Pre workout and post workout. Figure this would be the best way to dose it and have be put to good use.

With the workouts, i find it easier and more effective for me to do one group at a time. It will also cut down on time instead of rushing to get everything done..i can do 3 or 4 exercises per Group (i.e. 3 bicep exercises, 3 tricep, 3 forearm, etc.)

Tomorrow will be measurements and weight.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I like it... alot
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

DAY 8

Measurement Time!!!!

I was kinda suprised at the results cause i had to double take a few measurements again to make sure i was seeing it right.

Here are the stats with +/-

Weight 290 (-2lbs)

Left Bicep: 18 1/2 (+1/2)
    Right Bicep: 18 3/4 (+1/2)
    Left Forearm: 15 1/2 (+1/2)
    Right Forearm: 16 (+1 inch..whoa)
    Left Thigh: 29 1/4 (- 1 1/4)
    Right Thigh: 29 1/2 (+ 1)
    Left Calf: 19 (unchanged)
    Right Calf: 19 1/4 (- 1/2)
    Waist: 47 (- 1 inch..woohoo!)
    Chest: 21 (-2 1/2?? ) (armpit to armpit just behind muscle)
    Back cirumferance: 53 1/4 (+1/4)

OK....well.....it seems that what i am doing is being successful. I see myself leaning out and also getting a little bigger and the measurements seem to prove that. I was suprised about the forearm, thigh and chest measurement. I double checked all 3 and it seems that i really did lose and gain that much on those groups... but that also proves the theory of me losing weight from head to chest first. And an Inch off my waist was awsome, even though i did have 1 or 2 cheat meals this weekend (pizza and lasanga....i cant resist sometimes) but i kept it to a minimum and just had a little to quell the craving. This Week will be even more strict as now im on my full routine and will stay on this for the rest of the cycle/contest (at least the Workout plan, supps will change after 4th week).

I still seem to be holding on to a little bit of water still, and im guessing that will be the case as long as i use the DCP.
    Last edited by mpkonig; 01-29-2007 at 09:55 AM.
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Chest 21?
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Chest 21?

From just under armpit to armpit. Behind Chest muscle
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

gotcha...so this would show loss of chest fat?
  23. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    gotcha...so this would show loss of chest fat?

Seems so. like i said before...i lose from head to chest and from feet to hips. the middle comes last always
  24. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Day 8 End

Well...had one hell of an arm workout today. i worked out at 130 and my arms are feeling and looking HUGE at 1045. feel good and i look foward to the rest of this week.

everything is going good..nothing odd to report. Heat seems to have subsided just a little bit...but it is still pretty prominent.
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

Your log is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.17%

just to give you a little boost, i've been stacking ap+dcp+trimax for the last 7 days, and i'm down 10 1/2 lbs as of this morning. (the only cardio i do is a two miles at 12mph on the treadmill after my workout.) best of luck and keep on going.
  27. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Quote Originally Posted by msutkowski View Post
    just to give you a little boost, i've been stacking ap+dcp+trimax for the last 7 days, and i'm down 10 1/2 lbs as of this morning. (the only cardio i do is a two miles at 12mph on the treadmill after my workout.) best of luck and keep on going.
    10 1/2 lbs in 7 days...damn...i cant get loss like that unless im on a ketosis diet. Im not familiar with Trimax though. what is it?
  28. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Day 9

45 min fasted Cardio

Today was back and i realized that i dont have that many items to do back ...so i did most of the workout on the bowflex...did mostly rows and lat pulldowns and some lower back stuff (not too much do to 2 herniated discs) have to plan my back days better from now on...i did about an hour worth of exercises though...but felt i fell a little short today.

(HIIT cardio sucks if your not used to doing it )

Thoughts: Everything is going well....good energy and the heat is still there.

Funny thing happened, my girlfriend walked in while i was typing this up and gave me a hug and kiss and was like "oh my god honey, your burning up, are you alright?!?!?" i was like...i feel fine, at least i know the supplements are workign the way they should be. So i definetely know that my body is just adjusting to the heat and the heat isnt really going away.

Did have 3 small pieces of pizza tonight but i had my whole dinner stack before i ate so i should be ok.....i just got done working out at 330ish and we ate around 430 and i didnt really have too many carbsafter working out, maybe like 14 to 20 at the most. ill just let the DCP and AP and the rest of the stack do its job.
  29. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Just a few added notes:

Still pissing like a racehorse. I get up at least 2 to 3 times a night to let a 2 minute piss go.

My Biceps are STILL feeling full from yesterdays workout and are sore as hell (very hard to get my biceps sore for some reason) so that is REALLY good news

And im looking leaner in the mirror almost every day it seems. could be just my mind, but my girlfriend has made comments the last 3 days about me getting smaller each day. Maybe that whole thing about taking supps for a week or so to start seeing maximum benefits actually is true??? seems like it.

Thats all for today, report back tomorrow
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.17%

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    10 1/2 lbs in 7 days...damn...i cant get loss like that unless im on a ketosis diet. Im not familiar with Trimax though. what is it?

Trimax is the named CNW released tiratricol under, and if Dicana produces similar results, you'll start to really notice the recomp around the 3rd-4th week if your diet/routine is on key. I don't know anyone else that looses weight like i do... not one person that i've told my story to has believed me other than my brother (he was my gym partner for a year.) I originally went from 320lbs - 218lbs in 5-6 months and kept it off for over a year. Now i'm just back to hitting the gym after not doing anything other than eating fast food for 1 year (girlfriends... blah,) and plan on dropping to 200lbs. And for reference, I was 294 last monday and as of today, I'm 283.5. I also plan on posting a photo log after its completed, along with videos to upset the meatheads that post 150lb dumbell videos, know that i mean?)
  31. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Day 10

45 minutes Fasted Cardio

Today was chest day and everything went well.

Thoughts: My biceps (actually, my forearms and tri's too) are STILL sore and full feeling 2 days after my arm workout and even though i didnt feel i got a good workout on my back yesterday, it is a little sore and full feeling. Chest is also feeling full and will probably be sore tomorrow.

There has been speculation that DCP and/or AP is helping people gain LBM while maintaining or even losing weight. I find this Speculation to not be so far fetched. i definetely look and feel bigger than when i first started, and i do seem to be leaning out.

Also juggling with the idea of switching to a Low Carb diet next week and cut back on the AP. Anyone have any idea how i should do this?? i was talking on another thread and Unlikelytoad (i think that is his handle) says he only uses AP on his refeed days. i was also thinking that maybe i could use it maybe just on pre or post workout?? Which one would be more beneficial, Pre or post workout?? I just feel i can stick to a low carb diet better than a more balanced diet for the main fact that i get craving when i eat carbs and then i think i can snack on this or that and be fine, but when im on the low carb diet, i know what i can and cant eat and i stick to it alot stricter.

Anyways, im still mulling it over. Like i said, im more interested in losing fat than gaining muscle at this point in time, and if low carb will help me do that better, than im in.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you plan to phase into a keto type diet, I would just jump right into it and I really like the idea of using AP only on refeed days. You'll likely feel like ass the first week but you'll be fine once you get in the groove. I am a proponent of the CKD style diet because I get the quickest results with it and I am able OK with less than 25 grams of carbs per day. Whatever you choose to pursue, I'm sure you'll get fantastic results. I believe greater fatloss can be achieved in shorter time with CKD.... just my opinion

Other bands sing... MANOWAR KILLS!
  33. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Other bands sing... MANOWAR KILLS!
    Ya damn right!!!!

i think i will start on CKD starting next week. It will just be easier for me to stick to my diet that way.

i seriously thinking about taking at least 1 a day though instead of once a week....since i dont want to lose the effect that it is having on me.... i figure if i keep it in my bloodstream at least once a day...the effects shouldnt drop off too much. ill ask around and see if that is able to be done on CKD, i dont see why not, ive taken AP with as little as 20 carbs.....and ive waited even like 45 minutes to 1 hour before eating after i take it and havent really notice too many sides (sleepiness, lightheadness, basic hypo symptoms). I would figure pre or post or maybe both. My protein shake w/skim milk has about 11 carbs in it (give or take a few) so techincally i could eat and use a protein shake and have enough carbs to take it with. Decisions decisions.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would think that it would serve as an effective glucose disposal agent and help you reach ketosis quicker after refeeds. Sounds like a very noteworthy experiment and I for one am very interested in the outcome.
  35. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

I would think that it would serve as an effective glucose disposal agent and help you reach ketosis quicker after refeeds. Sounds like a very noteworthy experiment and I for one am very interested in the outcome.
    yeah...so....i should probably just use it for refeeds?? im still trying to figure out if it would be beneficial to try and be on CKD and take one AP after workout with very little carbs. i dunno.

Also...how do you do yoru diet...do you wait a week before you refeed?? what i mean is, do you go monday thru sunday with low carbs....than monday thru sat the next week low carb and then refeed sunday? or do you just put a refeed in the very first week???
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    yeah...so....i should probably just use it for refeeds?? im still trying to figure out if it would be beneficial to try and be on CKD and take one AP after workout with very little carbs. i dunno.

Also...how do you do yoru diet...do you wait a week before you refeed?? what i mean is, do you go monday thru sunday with low carbs....than monday thru sat the next week low carb and then refeed sunday? or do you just put a refeed in the very first week???
    Yeah I think it would be a good idea to experiment with taking AP post workout with very little carbs and see how you feel.

Lately, I've been doing a refeed every 10 days (approximately). Once you start up you ought to go at least 10 days carb free (I think I went 14 days)to completely deplete liver and muscle glycogen that way the supercompensation you experience from refeeds will be most pronounced.
  37. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Yeah I think it would be a good idea to experiment with taking AP post workout with very little carbs and see how you feel.

Lately, I've been doing a refeed every 10 days (approximately). Once you start up you ought to go at least 10 days carb free (I think I went 14 days)to completely deplete liver and muscle glycogen that way the supercompensation you experience from refeeds will be most pronounced.
    sounds like a plan...i might go like a week or 2 without using it just to make sure i get into Ketosis.....and then start adding it in after workouts with like 10 to 20 carbs.....
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sweet. I am excited to hear your feedback!
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.14%

CKD on DCP will cut you up! I'm going to hit an all out (more than 2-3 weeks) CKD after an upcoming bulk. DCP will be a staple, for sure.
  40. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Day 11

45 minutes fasted cardio

Today was shoulders...and whew......im definetely throwing in Super Cissus in my next order....i had surgery on one of my shoulders and the other is starting to act up...(may be genetic) i notice though that any pain i do have...it feels like tendons or ligaments....so i think cissus will work perfectly for what i need it for.

Thoughts: Holy f'n A am i fargin sore....my back kinda took more than a day to get to the height of sorness...so the chest and back both hit full force this morning....and my shoulders are already starting....tomorrow will be a very stretchy type of day.....but at least it is just trunk and legs..nothing with upper body (thank god)

and im not kidding....my arms still feel full and are still mildly sore......unbelievable.

And im pretty much set on doing CKD starting Monday. Will be much easier for me to stick to that diet. This whole carb thing is not the thing for me, especially when trying to lose weight. i constantly want to eat where on CKD.....i dont have that craving like i do now. i hope this will produce great results

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. My First Real Log - AP, pSARM, and Other Goodies
    By Schmazz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 01:10 AM
  3. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 01:18 AM
  4. !!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 02:25 AM