IBE MATRIX Not So Massochistic Review

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Arrived home from work a little run down and was pleasantly surprised when I checked my mail and found: MATRIX! Moo ha ha.

Drank 1 8oz bottle at 5:15 and ate dinner at 5:45. I was already feeling a little lift by the time I was sitting down to eat and as of now at 6:20 I feel pretty alert mentally. Feel slightly "anxious" but not jittery. Just kinda feel "good to go" if that makes any sense.

I will be leaving shortly to my Kajukenbo class that starts at 7:30. I will report back upon my return to let ya'll know how it went.

:bruce1:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Well, interesting night. I hitched a ride with my wife as she was dropping the kiddo's off at youth group near the Gwoon and I fell asleep on the way. I arrived early and just sat there like a lump with no energy kinda dreading class. It was hard to get into warmups but once my blood started flowing I perked right up. I never got a serious rush of energy like a crack pipe full of Venom Hyperdrive but I was able to get very focused and deliberate with my forms and self defense drills. Nice mental clarity.

I do have to add that I have been in bed sick for the last 3 days so I was understandably less than optimal from the getgo stacked with the first day back to work after 11 consecutive days off. Figured this would be a good test fo sho!

My first impression of the 'MATRIX' is a good one. Only noticeable sides are the usual suspects: cottonmouth and shrivel weiner. I get that from most stims.

Tomorrow I will try the second bottle before my resistance training in the evening.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Phase 2:

Drank second 8oz bottle at 5:00 after a moderately tiring day at the office. Used it to wash down 4 PowerFull, 2 Activate and 2 MP's. Dinner at 5:30. Heading to the gym in a couple minutes to drop some plates beotch! Already feeling a bit amped, not jittery but I have a strong desire to do anything other than sit still. :D

Will report back shortly. Plan is to do my GL (Glen Lepricaun) style A set and hit the rowing machine for 20-25 minutes depending on stamina.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Workout was great! Good mind muscle focus and great energy/stamina. Just breezed through and had a ton of energy left for the row machine but decided to skip that and go to MA class instead. Stayed focused and energized throughout and up to now, 5 hrs after dosing. The question I have now is, when am I going to be able to fall asleep?

Time will tell.

Tic toc, tic toc.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't get to sleep untill a bit after midnight. I popped a couple Benadryl around 11:00 though. Without them I figure it would have been even later. Weird thing is I only slept five hrs, made my kids breakfast and packed their lunch's and decided to nap for an hour before work. I couldn't go back to sleep, I was wide awake and kinda amped. I wasn't hungry in the morning either which is very, very, VERY strange for me. I am always hungry.

Still feeling some effects over 12 hrs later? Seems hard to believe but some stims effect me like that. First and last time I took 2 Venom I was literally up for 2 days. Sucked.

I would love to give this stuff a few more go rounds. I think I will be purchasing some once released but dosing much earlier in the day. Five PM is apparantly a no no for me. :D

Energy boost 8/10
Mental focus 8/10
Effect duration 9/10
Taste 7/10
Negative sides 9/10
Price/Value ???

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log bro. Don't worry, with the next flavor we introduce that 7/10 will be a 9 or 10 :). Thanks again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
Skigazzi Supplement Logs 8
mmowry Supplement Logs 3