IBE Matrix Review

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im now a believer-MATRIX REVIEW 12/12/06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off thanks IBE for the Matrix sample.

I got my sample yesterday and wanted to test it then but I knew the true test would be administration first thing in the morning.Im one of those people that needs at least an hour to even start to wake up and feel human:2hrs to feel functional and to feel ambitious well thats not a feeling its just a choice for me!

Not any more!!!I chugged my 8oz sample along with my AM supp dosing and within 30min it started to kick in.Its been almost 2hrs since i started to notice any effects and its still kicking strong.Im motivated but not jittery,Im very focused,awake,clear headed and have an almost too good to be real feeling of well being!As a side note Ive tried most preworkout stims and have pretty much given up as I usually have to far exceed the recomended dosing for any real effects which doesnt make them cost effective.I also build up a tollerance quickly.

I would love to get the new super dosed Matrix to see its effects which must be spectacular ( Also would to love to know if this is my stim magic bullet which would let me take something finaly that I dont build a tolerance to and inevitably give it away or just pitch it)

Matrix also has opened up my sinuses which are a chronic problem for me (peolpe dont appreciate being able to breath out of BOTH nostrils unless you never can) I would love to try out the new version as Im super excited about the effectiveness of this one!I dont know what to say other than WAY TO GO Im very impressed.

I will be telling my cohorts about this product as Ive turned many onto IBE for their research products already.

Im sorry that I cant comment on the gym performance aspect as I couldnt wait til tomorrow and I have so much clean energy its killin me to just sit here and not go and lift.Im sure this product will help anyone who tries it to maxinize their workouts:especially If their not feeling like training before their dose of Matrix they will be looking forward to their training 45min after Matrix.Thanks again for a wonderful and effective product.

Final observation this product kept me going for almost 8hrs with no crash.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its the best and cleanest pre workout stim Ive used.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I gotta try me some of this stuff, I seem to have quite the tolerance for stims also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
Skigazzi Supplement Logs 8
bpmartyr Supplement Logs 7