2nd prohorome cycle

KJones13

Awards
Just started my 2nd prohoromone cycle. Consist of lg science epi Andro 50 x2 twice a day, hi tech anavar x3 twice a day, AP hgh up before bed, purus labs shield x2 and one of animal pack original. Looking for lean Mass with little water. I'm 30 been lifting since I was 12. And I know my body well. Im 5 ft 8 185 lbs around 12 percent body fat. Open ears on suggestions on dosages and the the stack I'm running.

Tiko1991

Awards
Just started my 2nd prohoromone cycle. Consist of lg science epi Andro 50 x2 twice a day, hi tech anavar x3 twice a day, AP hgh up before bed, purus labs shield x2 and one of animal pack original. Looking for lean Mass with little water. I'm 30 been lifting since I was 12. And I know my body well. Im 5 ft 8 185 lbs around 12 percent body fat. Open ears on suggestions on dosages and the the stack I'm running.
What was your first cycle , and what’s your goal? What’s your pct plan

KJones13

Awards
My first cycle was hi techs deca and 1 testosterone. It was too strong for me to start with. But I still ran it with Blackstone labs gear support and purus labs recycle and shield for pct. Goals are lean Mass would like to be back over 200 by January. And if everything goes smooth get back into competing in olympic style lifting. My pct this cycle will recycle and shield, aps igf2 and alpha test by muscletech.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first of all as i can see i think that this epiandro is unnderdosed 50 mg epiandro lol you needup to 500 .. also and your pct i think that is not enough .. you need a serm bro !

KJones13

Awards
Thank you so much. So 500 a day 100x5 times a day? What serm do u recommend?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can buy OL sup3r epi which is 250 mg epiandro ... also about serm i think that clomid is ok ... this cycle will be very mild i believe but with serm your recovery will be faster

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also i f you want you can stack this with ostarine for better results which also is very mild

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8