Advice for 2nd cycle.

scristi112

Awards
Hello everybody. 26 yo , 74kg, 180cm.
I just finished my first cycle, 1 and a half week on PCT right now.
Training for about 10 years now, i had pause between this because of some injuries.
Started at 68 kgs, ~12-15 BF, finished at 74KG, same bodyfat.
I run Test P + Masteron
Week 1: 200 test, 100 mast
week 2: 300 test 200 mast
Week 3-10: 300 test 300 mast
Pinned 3 times/week M/T/F
I had AI on hand but i did not used it, no signs of gyno, high estro levels.
Only side effect was on the line hair, beside that everything worked perfect.
Right now running PCT,
Clomid tamoxifen 3 weeks: 50/20 week 1, 50/20 week 2, 25/10 week 3.
Ill wait 2 months after PCT, do some bloodwork again to check levels and if everything is ok i would like to start a 2nd cycle.
I was thinking about Test P again, NPP and some anavar. Mast is out of this cycle because of hair damage.
What would be the dosage to start from with these, as i did last cycle first 2 weeks would be to check how i react to npp/anavar. Test P works fine for me, so i will probably start from 250-300 and if needed i will add more.
Goal for this is cycle is lean muscle mass, with as little as possible of water retention.
Any other gear cycle would be much appreciate, im open to any suggestion.
I prefer short esters, next cycle ill pin everyday for more stable blood levels.
Have a nice day!

scristi112

Awards
You ran a 3 week cycle?
Sorry, i mean finished first cycle and im 1 and a half week in PCT, of total of 3 weeks.
I run first cycle for 10 weeks.

Now for the 2nd cycle, ill go for test P npp and anavar.
What should be the ratio between test and npp?
As for the var, 50mg/day would be a good starting point?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry, i mean finished first cycle and im 1 and a half week in PCT, of total of 3 weeks.
I run first cycle for 10 weeks.

Now for the 2nd cycle, ill go for test P npp and anavar.
What should be the ratio between test and npp?
As for the var, 50mg/day would be a good starting point?
Ratios are person dependent. Best way in my opinion is to go with a dosage of testosterone your comfortable with and start low on the npp, 50mg every other day is a good starting point. Maybe give it 2 weeks or so and if everything feels good bump up to 75mg eod. I like to alway keep my testosterone higher then whatever else I'm running.

I would leave the anavar alone because you don't want to introduce 2 new compounds at the same time until you know how to handle them. If anything a good second cycle would be to repeat yiur first cycle and add the npp to it.

300 test
200 Mast
150-200 npp would be a good starting point

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a personal opinion here, you should wait a solid 8 to 10 weeks after pct before starting another cycle otherwise your pct is a total waste of time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Basically if your gonna go less then 8 weeks between pct and next cycle or do more then 1 to 2 cycles per year you would probably be better off cruising on a low dose testosterone between cycles. Otherwise your just kinda putting yourself on a hormonal roller coster.

scristi112

Awards
Thanks for reply.
Ill wait 3 months for next cycle, will start it on 1st of May.
I won't take mast for next cycle, it damage my hair pretty bad...
Probably first 2 weeks ill go with test/npp, after that ill add the var for 10 more weeks.

scristi112

Awards
Is it too much? I read that anavar is a mild oral that can be run for a longer period of time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is it too much? I read that anavar is a mild oral that can be run for a longer period of time.
It's mild on liver toxicity but it smashes lipids. You can run anything for as long as you want but orals are a poor choice for long term use. 4 to 6 weeks is usually more then enough. If you wanna run something longer just pick another injectable. Or just run the other stuff higher.

Don't get me wrong. There's ppl who run orals for months at a time, but it's usually the guys who over use orals that end up with problems in the long run.

Ask 10 ppl you might get 10 different answers but orals are over rated for long term use. Throw the orals in the mix for 4 weeks when you wanna peak or use them in short bursts to break through sticking points.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for reply.
Ill wait 3 months for next cycle, will start it on 1st of May.
I won't take mast for next cycle, it damage my hair pretty bad...
Probably first 2 weeks ill go with test/npp, after that ill add the var for 10 more weeks.
And up the test to 500 by the way the test p pip comment was a question not a statement. Was wondering if that many shots gave you bad pip

scristi112

Awards
And up the test to 500 by the way the test p pip comment was a question not a statement. Was wondering if that many shots gave you bad pip
I have no problem at all pinning that often. i only do pins in glutes. After a while it gets harder to stick the needle in, beside that everything is ok, no pain at all.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's mild on liver toxicity but it smashes lipids. You can run anything for as long as you want but orals are a poor choice for long term use. 4 to 6 weeks is usually more then enough. If you wanna run something longer just pick another injectable. Or just run the other stuff higher.

Don't get me wrong. There's ppl who run orals for months at a time, but it's usually the guys who over use orals that end up with problems in the long run.

Ask 10 ppl you might get 10 different answers but orals are over rated for long term use. Throw the orals in the mix for 4 weeks when you wanna peak or use them in short bursts to break through sticking points.
This. Last thing you need is excessive plaque build up. The longer the oral cycles are and the more often you run them, that plaque can catch up to you. It's actually one of my biggest concerns, even above liver toxicity. There are some people that run anavar for months, if not a year straight because they think it is "mild." Although I think there might be a misconception about what the word "mild" actually means in the community when it comes to AAS though.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no problem at all pinning that often. i only do pins in glutes. After a while it gets harder to stick the needle in, beside that everything is ok, no pain at all.
That's cool because test prop is notoruius for pip. When I did some of dragon pharma experienced a little nothing crazy but definitely could tell I did a shot compared to test e

scristi112

Awards
I did first 2 pins in quads, it hurt like hell, i couldn't walk for like 3 4 days but in glutes no problem.
Next cycle will be my last cycle for this year at least, so there is no problems about plaque.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did first 2 pins in quads, it hurt like hell, i couldn't walk for like 3 4 days but in glutes no problem.
Next cycle will be my last cycle for this year at least, so there is no problems about plaque.
You're still young and only on your second cycle, so you don't have to worry about atherosclerosis now... but I was referring to the future and that you should take preventative measures now. The best would be to not overextend your oral cycles. It doesn't seem like anything to worry about at 26 and only 1 cycle in but it can catch up over the years.