Smitty is going Pro Sync

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nutra Innovations new protein was released and its my hands.

Let's do this

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466719495.983195.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Aw yeahhhhhh! Definitely will pick some up for next pro!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466719615.224453.jpg

Right as soon as you open the container, you get the smell of cinnamon bun. Very good smell not overpowering, just right.

1 scoop is the suggested dose. This can also be used to cook with.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466719791.593877.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466720479.438472.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Taste 5/5. Texture depending on how much liquid you use 5/5.
Aftertaste 1/5 but not disgusting or pasty.
I used 1 scoop and more than 8oz of water. Used ice too
I'm full now and let's see how the 3 proteins hit the stomach.
I haven't eatin since 1 pm so this should be a good experiment NutraChem I'm doing science lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Wanted to wait till this morning to post this for a follow up-

no issues at all last night or this morning-
no bloat, gas or upset stomach.
might use 2 scoops tonight (usually do with other protein powders) and see how it goes.

I usually stick to chocolate or vanilla so I was not sure if I was going to like it, especially after spending money on it. Nothing worse than dropping cash on sh1t tasting protein! Very impressed with the taste and texture

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You ever do Greek yogurt? I find that cinnamon bun flavors taste great when mixed up in it! I'm not seeing Pro Sync on NI's site yet. Where's the best place to pick some of this up?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to wait till this morning to post this for a follow up-

no issues at all last night or this morning-
no bloat, gas or upset stomach.
might use 2 scoops tonight (usually do with other protein powders) and see how it goes.

I usually stick to chocolate or vanilla so I was not sure if I was going to like it, especially after spending money on it. Nothing worse than dropping cash on sh1t tasting protein! Very impressed with the taste and texture
protein has come a long way, baby....it's hard to find a bad tasting protein these days[at least to me]. back in the day protein was awful, lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You ever do Greek yogurt? I find that cinnamon bun flavors taste great when mixed up in it! I'm not seeing Pro Sync on NI's site yet. Where's the best place to pick some of this up?
if you go directly to the site

it should be one of the items on the first page.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found it. Thanks, bro!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
used 2 scoops this whole weekend and no issues at all.

from a person who just used chocolate and vanilla (if that was all that was available) Cinn is great. No stomach issues using 2 scoops in am and 2 scoops in pm, just pee- lol

haven't used a shaker for blending yet (haven't replaced the one I had) and haven't used a spoon either. The taste with Cinn is pretty dam good, so I can only imagine how good the cookies and cream will be.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sticking with 1 1/2 scoop and again, no issues at all.

For being a person who only used chocolate or vanilla and would never think about using anything else, I am very impressed.

I started to have issues with egg protein - tried numerous brands, but for some reason egg protein powder just didn't sit well with me. I can eat a dozen hard boiled eggs, have an egg white omelet but in a powder form, no way.

The extra ingredient Rikkunsh-i-to has definitely aided with digestion.

A lot of you maybe happy with your current protein powder, but when you are ready to make a switch or give a new brand a try, you should try ProSync. You wont be disappointed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sticking with 1 1/2 scoop and again, no issues at all.

For being a person who only used chocolate or vanilla and would never think about using anything else, I am very impressed.

I started to have issues with egg protein - tried numerous brands, but for some reason egg protein powder just didn't sit well with me. I can eat a dozen hard boiled eggs, have an egg white omelet but in a powder form, no way.

The extra ingredient Rikkunsh-i-to has definitely aided with digestion.

A lot of you maybe happy with your current protein powder, but when you are ready to make a switch or give a new brand a try, you should try ProSync. You wont be disappointed
digestion issues are very common with protein powders...I can't figure out why all brands don't put a digestive aid in...glad to hear the rikkunsh-i is working so well for you!!!