Spaz's 12 Week Log - OL UK DermaTREST & Radar1ne

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Intro & Supplements:

First off I would like to thank Olympus Labs (Ray) for the opportunity to log these two products. This is really my first time using anything in this fashion (Transdermal) and looking forward to training hard and dieting fairly hard over these next 12 weeks.

I will be running 8 weeks of DermaTREST and Radar1ne and will be taking the recommended daily dosage of each (1 ml 2x per day) of DermaTREST and 3 caps per day of Radar1ne per day.

I will dose the DermaTREST at 4:30 AM (apply a squirt to my left shoulder) and 4:30 PM (apply a squirt to my right shoulder) and alternate with my lower left and lower right side every other day.

For Radar1ne I will dose at 10 AM, 2 PM and 8 PM. The only other supplements I will be using is my pre-workout stack of iForce Max Out + iForce Hemavo2 Max and my daily multi. Protein will be used as well, but I just buy whatever is cheap and use a standard 100% Whey.

Post Cycle will be the last 4 weeks of this log (weeks 9-12) and the products for that have yet to be determined. I'm not worried about it at this point (I know, never start a cycle without have a PCT in place) but I will be fine. I always have stock in reserve and have enough $ to cover whatever will be needed.

As for any other supports, I will take Hawthorne Berries if BP gets out of control, I have some CoQ10 if needed, etc. I will stay safe my friends and thanks for following along. This is going to be epic and a little sneak peak into the life that Big_Spaz lives! :)

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Training:

I will be using a 6 day training cycle based of Marc Lobiner's Tiger Fitness 12 Week Mass program. I modify it a bit to my liking, but keeping the core principles intact. I seem to benefit best from High Volume, and also from a mixture of heavy days and lighter days. I have ran this particular program a few times in the past and my body seems to respond extremely well to it. I plan on training Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and using Thursday as my Off/Cardio Only day. That is how I laid the program out, and that's how I plan on following it for the full 12 weeks.

Here is the program:

Day 1: Legs – Strength
Exercise Sets Reps

Front Squats (Start with lighter weight and
Warmup-up with the first 2-3 sets) 1 10-15

More weight than set 1 1 10-15
Max Weight 2 6-12
Same weight as set 2 1 10-15

Leg Press (Start with lighter weight and

Max Weight 3 6-12

Hack Squats (Start with lighter weight and perform 1 10-15
One Warmup-up set)

Max Weight 2 6-12

Stiff Leg Deadlifts (Start with lighter weight and 1 10-15
Warmup-up with the first 2-3 sets)

Max Weight 2 10-15

Seated Leg Curls 3 6-12

Seated Calf Raises 3 6-12

Day 2: Push – Strength
Exercise Sets Reps

Incline Bench Press (Start with lighter weight and

Max Weight 2 6-12

Dumbbell Flat Bench Press (Start with lighter weight 1 10-15
And perform One Warmup-up set)

Max Weight 2 6-12

Machine Shoulder Press (Start with lighter weight and

Max Weight 2 6-12

Standing Dumbbell Lateral Raises 3 6-12

Triceps Press Downs 3 6-15

Weighted Dips 3 6-12

Day 3: Pull – Strength
Exercise Sets Reps

Floor Barbell Rows (Start with lighter weight and

Max Weight 2 6-12

Lat Pulldowns on Machine (Start with lighter weight and

Max Weight 2 6-12

One Arm Dumbbell Rows 3 6-12

Barbell Shrugs (Start with lighter weight and

Max Weight 2 6-12

Preacher Curls 3 6-12

Straight Barbell Curls 2 6-12

Day 4: Lower Body Hypertrophy
Exercise Sets Reps

Leg Extensions 4 12-20

Seated Leg Curls 4 12-20

Walking Lunges 4 8-10

Front Squats in Smith Machine (Start with lighter weight and

Max Weight 3 12-20

Stiff Leg Deadlifts in Smith Machine (Start with lighter weight and

Max Weight 3 12-15

Seated Leg Press Machine Calf Raises 3 12-15

Day 5: Push Hypertrophy
Exercise Sets Reps

Incline Dumbbell Press (Start with lighter weight 1 10-15

Working Weight 3 12-15

Flat Bench Dumbbell Flies 3 12-15

Chest Press Machine (Start with lighter weight 1 10-15

Working Weight 3 12-15

Seated Fly Machine 3 12-15

Seated Smith Machine Shoulder Presses (Start with lighter weight and

Working Weight 3 12-15

Cable Lateral Raises 3 15-25

Triceps Press down Machine (Start with lighter weight 1 10-15

Working Weight 3 12-15

Rope Press downs 3 Failure

Day 6: Pull Hypertrophy
Exercise Sets Reps

Bent Over Rows on Smith Machine (Start with lighter
Weight and perform One Warmup-up set) 1 10-15

Working Weight 3 12-15

Long Seated Cable Rows 3 12-15

Lat Pulldowns on Machine 3 12-15

Seated Row Machine 3 12-15

Bicep Preacher Curl Machine (Start with lighter weight 1 10-15

Working Weight 3 12-15

Seated Concentration Curls 3 12-15

Standing Curls on Cable Machine (Start with lighter
Weight and perform One Warmup-up set) 1 10-15

Working Weight 3 12-15

Dumbbell Preacher Curls 3 12-15

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diet:

I am going to run this log on as close to 3,000 calories per day as I possibly can. Now I pretty much eat the same things day in and day out (I'm a creature of habit and I prepare all my meals in advance) but at the same time I love fast food and I love to eat whatever I want if I feel like it too. So some days I will do well, others not so much, etc. As everyone likes to say, I run a "See-Saw Diet". I don't do IIFIYM or anything like that, I do a "Well let's good for a while ... ok it's been a while so now I'm going to eat whatever I want for a while" ... type diet.

And for the past two weeks I have eaten whatever I wanted. I was feeling beat up, feeling worn out and took 2 weeks off completely from the gym and nutrition. So I ballooned up a bit (8 lbs. total). The thing about me is I can blow up rather quickly, but then lean up rather quickly as well. It's from years of knowing my body and basically ... doing this.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About Me:

Most of you know who I am, if you don't I'm over on the BB.com boards as "Big_Spaz". I've been around this game for a LONG time. Started competitive powerlifting in 1997 and "retired" from it in 2010. I have competed anywhere and everywhere. All federations (WPF, USA, NABBA, IPA) and enjoy both Powerlifting and Bodybuilding. Now I'm focusing more on just staying in shape and being the best I can be at 37 years of age.

Here are my starting stats and I will post pictures at the Week 4 mark. I have my starting photos but I will wait to post them at the Week 4 mark.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 224 lbs.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Supplements:

1 ml dose of Derma at 4:30 this morning. Applied it to left shoulder before workout. 10 AM dosing of Rad.

Training: (5 AM training session)

Day 1: Legs – Strength
Exercise Sets Reps

Front Squats (Start with lighter weight and
Warmup-up with the first 2-3 sets) Empty Bar 1 -10-15

More weight than set 1 95 lbs. 1 -10-15
Max Weight 135 2 - 6-12
Same weight as set 2 95 1 -10-15

Leg Press (Start with lighter weight and
Warmup-up with the first 2-3 sets) 200 lbs. 1 -10-15

More weight than set 1 400 1 - 10-15
Max Weight 850 3 - 6-12

Hack Squats (Start with lighter weight and perform 60 1 - 10-15
One Warmup-up set)

Max Weight 185 2 - 6-12

Stiff Leg Deadlifts (Start with lighter weight and 95 1 - 10-15
Warmup-up with the first 2-3 sets)

More weight than set 1 135 1 - 10-15
Max Weight 195 2 - 10-15

Seated Leg Curls 100 3 - 6-12

Seated Calf Raises 110 3 - 6-12

Notes: Started back pretty light. This didn't tax me at all (weight wise) however the reps start to catch up to you. Especially since I only have about an hour to an hour and 10 minutes to lift so the pace (before work) has to be quick.

Diet:

6:45 AM (Post Workout) - 2 Scoops iForce 100% Whey Protean Choc.

7:45 AM - 5 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg
1 Banana

10 AM - 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Cup Broccoli
18 Whole Almonds

12 PM - 2 Tilapia Filets (6 ounces each)
1 Cup Broccoli
18 Almonds

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed! This is gonna be a killer log yates84

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed :) this is going to be awesome!

Loving the detail spaz!!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I appreciate the subs/follows! This should be a great log :)

Here is how the rest of my day went yesterday:

Diet:

2 PM - 1 Can of Tuna
1 Cup Broccoli
18 Almonds

4 PM - 2 Scoops iForce Protean Whey
18 Almonds

6:30 PM - 2 Turkey Burgers
2 Martin's Potato Rolls
12 ounces of Sweet Potato Fries

9:00 PM - 2 Scoops BSN Syntha-6 Iso

Supplements:

2:00 PM - 2nd dosage of Radar1ne

6:30 PM - 2nd dosage of DermaTREST. I applied this one (squirt) to my right shoulder and let it air dry. Skin was completely dry when I dosed it.

8 PM - 3rd and final pill of Radar1ne

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Thoughts:

Yesterday went great. I felt great all day long, stuck to my diet very well and had a really good workout early in the morning. So far I'm not really feeling anything yet from the cycle (it's only been 2 days) but I'm expecting that to change over the next 3-5 days. I'm going to just stay consistent and keep on grinding.

Workout:

Day 2: Push – Strength

Incline Bench Press (Start with lighter weight and
Warmup-up with the first 2-3 sets) 95 1 - 10-15

More weight than set 1 135 1 - 10-15
Max Weight 225 2 - 6-12
Same weight as set 2 135 1 -10-15

Dumbbell Flat Bench Press (Start with lighter weight 50 1 - 10-15

Max Weight 80 2 - 6-12

Machine Shoulder Press (Start with lighter weight and
Warmup-up with the first 2-3 sets) 40 1 - 10-15

More weight than set 1 70 1 - 10-15
Max Weight 110 2 - 6-12

Standing Dumbbell Lateral Raises 15 3 - 6-12

Triceps Press Downs 110 3 - 6-15

Weighted Dips 45 3 - 6-12

Supplements:

1 ml dose of Derma at 4:30 this morning and one dose of 1 ml at 8 PM. Applied it to left lower side (oblique) in the AM (pre-workout) and right lower side (oblique) in the PM. 10 AM dosing of Rad, 2 PM dosing of Rad and 10 PM dosing of Rad.

The only thing I have noticed about the Derma is sometimes you get a little spec of white residue from some of the pumps (when you pump it onto your skin directly) which is then no big deal, you just have to rub it in with your finger tips.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Looks like a killer stack! Will be starting trest and dermatrest next week myself

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big_Spaz what are you using for estrogen control? Just didn't see any mentioned in your op

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intro & Supplements:

First off I would like to thank Olympus Labs (Ray) for the opportunity to log these two products. This is really my first time using anything in this fashion (Transdermal) and looking forward to training hard and dieting fairly hard over these next 12 weeks.

I will be running 8 weeks of DermaTREST and Radar1ne and will be taking the recommended daily dosage of each (1 ml 2x per day) of DermaTREST and 3 caps per day of Radar1ne per day.

I will dose the DermaTREST at 4:30 AM (apply a squirt to my left shoulder) and 4:30 PM (apply a squirt to my right shoulder) and alternate with my lower left and lower right side every other day.

For Radar1ne I will dose at 10 AM, 2 PM and 8 PM. The only other supplements I will be using is my pre-workout stack of iForce Max Out + iForce Hemavo2 Max and my daily multi. Protein will be used as well, but I just buy whatever is cheap and use a standard 100% Whey.

Post Cycle will be the last 4 weeks of this log (weeks 9-12) and the products for that have yet to be determined. I'm not worried about it at this point (I know, never start a cycle without have a PCT in place) but I will be fine. I always have stock in reserve and have enough $ to cover whatever will be needed.

As for any other supports, I will take Hawthorne Berries if BP gets out of control, I have some CoQ10 if needed, etc. I will stay safe my friends and thanks for following along. This is going to be epic and a little sneak peak into the life that Big_Spaz lives! :)

In!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Running Trest/Dermatrest later this year. Never thought of stacking it with Radar1ne...

Hastur

Awards
Subbed! Loved my Rad cycle, and have interest in running Trest this December in my winter cycle. Look forward to seeing your results!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Thanks for following along guys, I really appreciate it!

I am really hoping my starting/week 4/week 8 and ending photos really show off the strength of these products.

I decided I'm going to shorten this each day to basically a "recap" if that's ok. I just noticed my layout (of training, diet, supplements, etc.) made each post very long and hard to read. If you want me to touch on anything is particular just ask, but other than that I'll give detailed notes from each day and provide training updates if I hit some new PR's or anything I want to brag about :))), but other than that, I'll just keep it simple and to the point.

Yesterday I trained at 5 AM again (like normal), ate what I normally eat all day long, took my Rad at my normal times, then the end of the day comes and I think to myself "Dang I never squirted on my first dose of Derma". I mean normally I apply it right when I wake up (since I'm training 30 minutes later) but I for the life of me couldn't remember putting any on.

So I got home from work and put one squirt on my left shoulder and rubbed it in, and put one squirt on my right shoulder and rubbed it in. So I dosed them both around 6 PM. First time so far (now granted it's only been a few days, lol) that I missed a dose. But with transdermals that is a bit easier to do rather than pills because with pills you can just look in your pill container and see what you have left. But oh well, dose was still done for the day.

I went to bed feeling pretty darn good. Went out to dinner last night so I didn't eat anything I had pre-prepared or anything that I would deem "healthy". Ate what I wanted, even had a slice of pie for dessert and went to bed feeling really good. I have no idea what my weight is now (I haven't checked) but since I started this log I've been sticking to everything. Supplements have me feeling good, the Derma has a REALLY NICE, STRONG, pump feel to it when I take it pre-workout. I just feel like I'm getting that hard, intense pump during training and I really enjoy that. As for actually looking bigger, I think it's still way too early to tell. But I'm hoping by the weekend (a full week into the log) and the beginning of next I start to see some real changes.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not using anything directly for estrogen control. The supplements I listed at the top are exactly (and only) what I am taking for this log.

But hey, I'm always open for suggestions and ideas. If you think it's of concern let me know and I will order something up. Like I said, I have plenty of $ set aside for this cycle. Thanks man!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You definitely need an a.I. on hand with trest and not an otc product

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I definitely will then. I'll add it to my cycle as soon as I get it. Hopefully if I order today I should see it by Saturday or early Monday/Tuesday of next week.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, I got away with formestane last run but I'm running aromasin next time around. Glad you're picking one up!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have it on hand to use in case the estrogen sides start to bother you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely will then. I'll add it to my cycle as soon as I get it. Hopefully if I order today I should see it by Saturday or early Monday/Tuesday of next week.
Trest aromatizes heavily but you aren't running a crazy dose so something like formastane would be perfect if you can get your hands on it. I would definitely have exemestane on hand, 12.5mg e3d should work as well if you get estrogen sides. Cycle looks great though, can't wait to see your progress with rad/trest!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!

Thank you so much man, very knowledgeable/informative post and I will definitely take your advice. Ordering up some now and I'll add it if needed. And when I do, I'll update the log with it so nothing goes undocumented.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

I felt great all day yesterday. I just hit some cardio (30 minutes) followed by abs (5 exercises) for about an hour after work. Trying to let my body rest a bit on my cardio/off day and kept my supplements as usual.

Applied my second dose of Derma to my lower left side yesterday before I trained. The stuff dries almost instantly (which I love) and doesn't leave behind any residue or staining. It absorbs right in and there is no smell at all. Love it!

Rad is going well also. Dosing at almost the exact same times each and every day. Looking forward to the long weekend (leaving work here soon) and hitting my Hypertrophy workouts. Hoping come next Monday the effects of the products REALLY start to kick in.

Thanks for following along guys!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

I felt great all day yesterday. I just hit some cardio (30 minutes) followed by abs (5 exercises) for about an hour after work. Trying to let my body rest a bit on my cardio/off day and kept my supplements as usual.

Applied my second dose of Derma to my lower left side yesterday before I trained. The stuff dries almost instantly (which I love) and doesn't leave behind any residue or staining. It absorbs right in and there is no smell at all. Love it!

Rad is going well also. Dosing at almost the exact same times each and every day. Looking forward to the long weekend (leaving work here soon) and hitting my Hypertrophy workouts. Hoping come next Monday the effects of the products REALLY start to kick in.

Thanks for following along guys!
Where are you applying your lower application? Inner thighs?

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The times I have applied the lower I have gone with my sides. But inner thighs is a good suggestion as well.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
The times I have applied the lower I have gone with my sides. But inner thighs is a good suggestion as well.
Yea, I always try to apply to thin skin. I usually just rotate traps/shoulders, but have heard inner thigh works as well (especially if you shave first). If you've got low bf, I can see the sides working. However, and I'll let the more knowledgeable guys chime in, I think when applying anabolics transdermally, the shoulders/upper chest is best due to androgen receptors.. yates84

CJNator

Awards
Yea, I always try to apply to thin skin. I usually just rotate traps/shoulders, but have heard inner thigh works as well (especially if you shave first). If you've got low bf, I can see the sides working. However, and I'll let the more knowledgeable guys chime in, I think when applying anabolics transdermally, the shoulders/upper chest is best due to androgen receptors.. yates84
I've actually was watching a video and the guy mentioned most androgen receptors were located in the traps and shoulders(not sure about upper chest but I'll take your word for it and do some research), I may just do that!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Traps, upper back, shoulders, and clavicle region are going to be your best spots for the best absorption and conversion.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed looks like something I may look into in a few months

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5, 6 & 7

The weekend came and went and I managed to get into the gym each day. Dosing of all supplements remained the same (timing was about 2 hours later due to it being the weekend) but I didn't miss anything and the diet stayed pretty much on point except for a few restaurant trips. Nothing crazy though.

But one thing I have noticed (Yesterday and Today so far ...) is that I feel EXCELLENT. Honestly, I feel like an alpha male once again and it's been a LONG time since I have felt this good. Hopefully this continues, and I will be crushing legs after work tonight. The weekend was too long for me to even attempt a 5 AM workout this morning, so we will go with the 5 PM instead.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Day 5, 6 & 7

The weekend came and went and I managed to get into the gym each day. Dosing of all supplements remained the same (timing was about 2 hours later due to it being the weekend) but I didn't miss anything and the diet stayed pretty much on point except for a few restaurant trips. Nothing crazy though.

But one thing I have noticed (Yesterday and Today so far ...) is that I feel EXCELLENT. Honestly, I feel like an alpha male once again and it's been a LONG time since I have felt this good. Hopefully this continues, and I will be crushing legs after work tonight. The weekend was too long for me to even attempt a 5 AM workout this morning, so we will go with the 5 PM instead.
Ahhhh, the trest effect! Love it!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

I hit Legs after work last night and had a so-so workout. I mean I hit all the numbers I wanted, I just had to dodge the crowd and wait for things that normally I wouldn't need to wait for. So instead of an hour and a half in the gym (with some cardio at the end), I was in close to 2 hours. Not the worst thing, but a bit annoying.

I got home last night and ONCE AGAIN, realized I missed my morning dose of DermaTrest (again, pills are easy, transdermals are a bit more difficult to remember) so I went with one squirt on my left trap and one squirt on my right trap right after showering. Rubbed right in and I had dinner and went to bed.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

I hit Legs after work last night and had a so-so workout. I mean I hit all the numbers I wanted, I just had to dodge the crowd and wait for things that normally I wouldn't need to wait for. So instead of an hour and a half in the gym (with some cardio at the end), I was in close to 2 hours. Not the worst thing, but a bit annoying.

I got home last night and ONCE AGAIN, realized I missed my morning dose of DermaTrest (again, pills are easy, transdermals are a bit more difficult to remember) so I went with one squirt on my left trap and one squirt on my right trap right after showering. Rubbed right in and I had dinner and went to bed.
Phone reminders are your friend! Just set a reminder early enough that you see it no matter what time you wake up. That's what I do so I don't forget

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 & 10

Nailed both of my dosing times yesterday and I'm looking good for today as well (thanks for the cell phone tip!). Also, getting back to training at 5 AM helps as well.

Both training days were excellent (yesterday and this morning) and so far so good. Diet is very see-saw/back and forth in a way. Most days clean, some days not as clean. But overall, I would say it's a very good diet. Keeping calories around 3k a day and some days more, but never less.

But so far the biggest thing I can tell so far (besides my strength feels pretty good) is that I FEEL amazing. I don't know how to describe it, but honestly this is the best I have ever felt on any supplement in my life. I just feel swollen up, I feel pumped, I feel energized (I was a bit worried about lethargy) and I feel ready to train. That is my biggest take away so far, I FEEL GREAT!

Halfway through my second week right now, I can't imagine how these full 8 weeks are going to go. Pretty excited :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 & 10

Nailed both of my dosing times yesterday and I'm looking good for today as well (thanks for the cell phone tip!). Also, getting back to training at 5 AM helps as well.

Both training days were excellent (yesterday and this morning) and so far so good. Diet is very see-saw/back and forth in a way. Most days clean, some days not as clean. But overall, I would say it's a very good diet. Keeping calories around 3k a day and some days more, but never less.

But so far the biggest thing I can tell so far (besides my strength feels pretty good) is that I FEEL amazing. I don't know how to describe it, but honestly this is the best I have ever felt on any supplement in my life. I just feel swollen up, I feel pumped, I feel energized (I was a bit worried about lethargy) and I feel ready to train. That is my biggest take away so far, I FEEL GREAT!

Halfway through my second week right now, I can't imagine how these full 8 weeks are going to go. Pretty excited :)
Sounds awesome spaz....I know the feeling ;)

You are really going to enjoy the next couple of weeks.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Finished yesterday out strong. Dosed everything at my normal times and had some Turkey Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries for dinner. One thing I did find though, when applying Derma to your lower abs/obliques, please make sure it doesn't run down to your b@lls. It honestly had a strange, burning sensation when hitting them (trust me, I did not try this). Most times when I apply it hits and sticks (I pump right onto my skin and then rub it in with a finger or two) but it must have been the angle and the product ran like crazy. No big deal, I'm just not going to try applying to that area again. Same with arm pits ... keep it out of the pits.

This morning I applied it to my upper chest/shoulders and then hit the gym for some abs and cardio. Feeling ... and starting ... to look great! :)

12cln9267

Awards
In for this! I start this exact same cycle tommorrow! Got my radar1ne today and my dermatrest comes in tommorrow! I am glad with the results your getting! So exited! I want to put on more muscle before i head to south korea in november to see my girlfriend! I jave been twice before and i love it!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Finished yesterday out strong. Dosed everything at my normal times and had some Turkey Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries for dinner. One thing I did find though, when applying Derma to your lower abs/obliques, please make sure it doesn't run down to your b@lls. It honestly had a strange, burning sensation when hitting them (trust me, I did not try this). Most times when I apply it hits and sticks (I pump right onto my skin and then rub it in with a finger or two) but it must have been the angle and the product ran like crazy. No big deal, I'm just not going to try applying to that area again. Same with arm pits ... keep it out of the pits.

This morning I applied it to my upper chest/shoulders and then hit the gym for some abs and cardio. Feeling ... and starting ... to look great! :)
I tried that once and the alcohol wasn't very kind to me down there either! I just started trest/dermatrest myself last weekend, I find it hard not to run trest with a cycle. Just makes you feel so good! Keep killing it spaz, looking good in here

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Thanks Yates I appreciate it man! Yes, I am absolutely LOVING this cycle so far, like you said it's almost to the point where I couldn't imagine running anything without Trest, it's that good.

Finished yesterday out strong as well, applied my second dose of Derma right after work to my upper right chest and then this morning I went lower left leg inner thigh. I seem to be going upper body one day (traps/shoulders/upper chest) and lower body the next day (inner thighs) switching between the two sides of the body with my 2 doses (left side AM, right side PM) and that seems to be working well.

Training is going good, mirror is starting to really show improvements/changes, scale is sitting about 225 lbs. I think you guys will be impressed at the 4 week mark with the photos. Or at least I hope :)

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 13, 14 & 15

Stack is still going GREAT! Sorry for the lack of daily updates, with a family and jobs (one full time, one part time) and training my days have been crazy lately.

But here are the highlights:

- I still feel absolutely AMAZING! Literally, this is the best I have ever felt in my life. I feel energized, I feel strong and I feel pumped. No lethargy at all, actually quite the opposite.

- Lean Muscle Gain has started. I'm looking fuller now, with no noticeable fat increase at all.

- Strength gains have started (noticed this yesterday) and now starting this week I'm really going to start pushing the weight. I always do high reps (10's, 12's, etc.) but I think I can start putting up heavier and heavier numbers in the high rep range (Ex. Bench Press, 315 lbs. for 3 X 12 reps and things like that). I will start pushing it this week.

- Dosing of Derma ... I have noticed that for me (personally) doing an upper one day (chest, traps, shoulder area) and lower the next day (inner thigh) seems to work best. I do one side in the Am and the other side in the Pm. Using the inner thigh seems to really stop running and dripping of the product (because I apply it while I'm sitting) and the upper chest I kind of put the squirt on my upper chest and then rub all over. Seems to be working much better than trying my obliques, lower abs, etc.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Day 13, 14 & 15

Stack is still going GREAT! Sorry for the lack of daily updates, with a family and jobs (one full time, one part time) and training my days have been crazy lately.

But here are the highlights:

- I still feel absolutely AMAZING! Literally, this is the best I have ever felt in my life. I feel energized, I feel strong and I feel pumped. No lethargy at all, actually quite the opposite.

- Lean Muscle Gain has started. I'm looking fuller now, with no noticeable fat increase at all.

- Strength gains have started (noticed this yesterday) and now starting this week I'm really going to start pushing the weight. I always do high reps (10's, 12's, etc.) but I think I can start putting up heavier and heavier numbers in the high rep range (Ex. Bench Press, 315 lbs. for 3 X 12 reps and things like that). I will start pushing it this week.

- Dosing of Derma ... I have noticed that for me (personally) doing an upper one day (chest, traps, shoulder area) and lower the next day (inner thigh) seems to work best. I do one side in the Am and the other side in the Pm. Using the inner thigh seems to really stop running and dripping of the product (because I apply it while I'm sitting) and the upper chest I kind of put the squirt on my upper chest and then rub all over. Seems to be working much better than trying my obliques, lower abs, etc.
Are you using gloves? You don't want to use your bare hand when applying transdermals - you'll waste too much product. Some guys can get away with using their wrists, but mine are small so I just get a pack of latex/nitrile gloves when I apply transdermals. Also, the pump for dermatrest is not horribly accurate. Some guys (including myself) get a syringe and dump the dermatrest in a tupperware container. That's what I did my last cycle. Just some suggestions - the pump is not a major issue, but use your wrists or a glove!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BRU thank you so much for the advice! I will get some gloves to apply it.

Honestly though, I try and just use one finger. I know that sounds odd, but anytime I rub it in I use only my pointer finger.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
BRU thank you so much for the advice! I will get some gloves to apply it.

Honestly though, I try and just use one finger. I know that sounds odd, but anytime I rub it in I use only my pointer finger.
No problem brother! Can't waste of a drop of that goodness!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 16 & 17

I picked up some latex gloves for dosing the Derma. This has helped out tremendously so far because now I'm not losing any of the product on my hands/fingers (thanks guys). Still feeling great, and loving this cycle so far.

And to give back to OL (for the "Thank You" of allowing me run this log for them), I placed my order last night for a LOT more Trest and DermaTrest. I definitely want to finish my PCT, take some time off, and run it again down the line. I will be using OL products in the future, that's for sure!

namorbrowneye

Awards
Damn this log makes me want to pull the trigger on Trest