Starting A New Millennium With RagNOrok an Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
First Off I want to Thank Millennium and jwa254 for allowing me the opportunity to Log this product for them !
Monday 12th Chest Day
Bench 205 5x5 routine
Incline 190 5x5 routine
Tri Extension 100 reps 70 lbs 4 sets of 25 45 sec rest in between
BI Curls DB 3x15 at 40 lbs
Curls Bar 75 lbs 3x10
Weighted Leg Lifts 3x15 at 20 lbs

Started with 1 Scoop ragnorok
also using Epiq Muscle Stack
2 Joint Maxx caps
Post Workout
Dymatize Mass Gainer

Was Excited to try ragnorok out this morning after being off for a week deciced to go a little lighter then normal didn't want to kill myself first day back.
Mixed 1 scoop in 8 oz's of water and headed to the gym started feeling effects in about 15 minutes slight tingling and off we went. Plenty of energy for my workout and nice full pumps nice recovery and no crash. Liking what I found so far but gonna up my dose to 2 scoops I'm kinda of a stim junkie and want to see what 2 scoops will do.

Keep you all posted tomorrow shoulder day and 2 scoops Oh Yea I'm ready!

Starting This Log at 184 lbs and back down to 8.8% BF
Stand 6' age 50
Chest at 42"
Arms 17"
Forearms 14"
Thighs at 221/2"
Calves at 17"
Shoulders at 491/2 "
Waist 33"

Lets Kick this Dog and see what I can Do

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Gutterpump an koi1214 guys thanks for the follow

Day 2 Shoulder day
Took 2 scoops today clearly found my dose here! Kicked in and ready to hit it. More energy wish I'd had 2 scoops yesterday for chest day, But there's always next monday. Love the fact of no crash effect in fact kept me going throughout the day. Be awesome for tomorrow when I go back on shift to see how I hold up.
Well enough BS and here's my workout for the day.

Military Press 145 3x12
Arnold Press 50 lb DB 3x10
Shoulder Raise 35 lb DB 3x10
Plate Raise 45 lb plate 3x10
Shoulder Flys Machine 70 lbs 3x10

Still had energy to burn so I hit
Leg Extensions 120 3x10
Leg Curls 120 3x10

Finished out with 15 mins on Eliptical

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Seems like 2 scoops is what most are liking

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems like 2 scoops is what most are liking
Looking great.

Lil tip as well where it comes to stims: taking an andrenal support supplement alongside should greatly potentiate them. Not that it's necessarily needed though, but it will help to pack more punch especially when we are all dealing with stress in our lives.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great.

Lil tip as well where it comes to stims: taking an andrenal support supplement alongside should greatly potentiate them. Not that it's necessarily needed though, but it will help to pack more punch especially when we are all dealing with stress in our lives.
What do you suggest for an adrenal support supplement?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay on my Log. Wednesday Both my Wife and my Little Man where sick so I had to skip my workout to play housewife. Got a lot of Cardio in Wednesday if you count up and down out of chair get this for her get that for him. I say I done at least 3 miles that day and worked 7 pm to 7 am.

Thursday tied Back Day and Legs together
Wide Grip Pull ups 3x15
Lawn Mowers 80 lb DB 3x12
Seated Back rows 185 3x12
Dead Lift 185 3x15
Lat Pull 145 3x15

Leg Press 240 3x12
Leg Extensions 180 3x12
Leg Curls 140 3x12
Squats 180 3x12

Friday
Bi's and Tri's and Cardio

Curls Bar 75 3x12
DB 40 3x10

Tri Extensions 80 4x25

20 minutes Stair Climber and 20 Elipitical

I'm with koi1214 Gutterpump what would you suggest for adrenal support be interested to see what it would do

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Isocort is a good one that's over the counter. Licorice root also helps, as does DHEA/Pregnenolone.
Thanks I'll check into these .

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Monday Chest Bi's Tri's
2 Scoops still my go to dose
Trying something different gonna change things up a bit to see what kind of results I get
Bench 220 6x6
Close Grip Bench 150 6x6
Reverse Grip bench 150 6x6

Incline 200 6x6
Decline 200 6x6

Bi's DB 40 3x15
Tri's Extensions 80 4x25

pec's machine 145 6x6

Weighted Leg lifts 3x15 with 35lb plate

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Monday Chest Bi's Tri's 2 Scoops still my go to dose Trying something different gonna change things up a bit to see what kind of results I get Bench 220 6x6 Close Grip Bench 150 6x6 Reverse Grip bench 150 6x6 Incline 200 6x6 Decline 200 6x6 Bi's DB 40 3x15 Tri's Extensions 80 4x25 pec's machine 145 6x6 Weighted Leg lifts 3x15 with 35lb plate
That workout should get some blood pumping.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
How's your shoulder feeling?

So Far So Good Easing back into the reverse grip and close grip bench. Nice slow full reps. If it pinchs again be laying off of those.
You get my Pm the other day. Thanks for thinking of me Bro.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder Day

Smith Machine Shrugs 180 20x5
Arnold Press 45 DB 6x6
Military Press 145 6x6
Shoulder Flys 70 6x6
Standing Military Press 135 6x6
45 lb Plate raise 6x6

Shoulders are dead

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Shoulder Day Smith Machine Shrugs 180 20x5 Arnold Press 45 DB 6x6 Military Press 145 6x6 Shoulder Flys 70 6x6 Standing Military Press 135 6x6 45 lb Plate raise 6x6 Shoulders are dead
Excellent workout!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday Back Day

Guys Letting you know as of today will no longer be using Epiq Muscle Stack nor the 2 caps NRGX Joint Maxx.
I'll be adding 1 cap Platinum Nutraceuticals 5HD-Lax dosed at 25 mg per cap

Now on to my workout
Seated Back rows 190 5x5
Lawn Mowers 80 lb DB 5x5
Lat Pulls 150 5x5
Wide Grip Pull Up 4x15
Dead Lift 185 5x5

Now home to change out my Hot Water Heater. Anybody wanna come help ?? LOL

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Crushing your workouts, boss. Really liking what I'm seeing.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying it so much. Looking great in here.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in updates but neighboring county's K9 Handler had shoulder surgery and I've been pulling double duty take calls for him so me and "Kleio" have 2 counties to take care of now. It's great to be needed.

Thursday Leg Day
Leg Press 220 3x15
Leg Extension 190 3x15
Leg Curls 160 3x15
Squats 180 3x10

As some of you all know my squats suck between knee repair and my ankle sometimes I get down and things don't want to go back up so squats stay around 180 to 200 depends on weather.

Friday Cardio

30 Minutes Stair Climber
30 Minutes Eilipitical

Taking 2 day rest this weekend So I'll be back on Monday

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Understandable about the squats, man. At the end of the day, do what you can and do what works for you.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got to do what feels good and what's right for you. I definitely had to become humble in the gym after a surgery and number of injuries I had.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Guys Letting you all know won't be an update on log today. Just got back from Dr.s and no lifting till tomorrow. Seems to be me and the Table Saw had a disagreement yesterday,and seems the table saw won this round. Good thing it was my thumb and not my finger Doc said my finger would have been gone. thumb has more meat on it. So Doc advised I can lift tomorrow if I feel like it. Believe me I will feel like it. Went to ER yesterday and got sent to speacilist today

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Damn, brotha. Sorry to hear that. Hope you heal well soon

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Should be allright be legs tomorrow for sure might try Bi's and Tri's too will see what happens when legs are done.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ouch, sorry to hear! If it's any consolation, I've been out of the gym for a week. A day or two is nothing :) Take all the time you need. Hope you heal up soon!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Made it today Leg Day and Cardio

Leg Press 225 5x5
Squats 180 5x5
Leg extensions 175 5x5
Leg Curls 150 5x5

Stair Climber 15 mins
Row Machine 15 Mins

Still at 2 scoops and Loving it.

Didn't get any Bi's or Tri's in today gotta figure a way to keep from bleeding before I can lift

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Chest day today Guys

bench 215 6x6
decline 50 lb DBs 6x12
Incline 190 6x6
Tri's 80 lbs 4x25
Bi's 45 DB 5x5
Straight bar Curl 80 5x5

Thumb wrapped and gloved kept mess to inside glove. Getting back on track
Shoulders tomorrow

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great #'s... You won't believe this, but I cut my finger fairly bad yesterday with scissors. Bled a lot but it's ok now, all wrapped up. Definitely heading to the gym tonight I think.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Easy with the scissors, gutter :p. And those are some solid numbers, Beltzie.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Great #'s... You won't believe this, but I cut my finger fairly bad yesterday with scissors. Bled a lot but it's ok now, all wrapped up. Definitely heading to the gym tonight I think.
Damn Bro. I got my power tools took away and now you get your scissors taken away . Hell Before long our wives won't let us go out to play. LOL

Good Luck at the gym and BE CAREFUL with them sharp objects hahaha

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn Bro. I got my power tools took away and now you get your scissors taken away . Hell Before long our wives won't let us go out to play. LOL

Good Luck at the gym and BE CAREFUL with them sharp objects hahaha
Indeed hahaha... I'd bought some boots for my American Bulldog off a hunting website, but they're super heavy duty and need to be secured with reversed duct tape inside and then duct tape around the outside, for a secure, waterproof fit. Problem is trying to take them off requires scissors. Was trying not to cut my boy, ended up cutting myself!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Hear That. Isn't it amazing the things we do for our 4 legged buddies.

Shoulder Day
Shrugs 200 5x20
Arnold Press 50 lb DB 6x6
Military Press 140 6x6
Plate raise 45 lb plate 6x6
Finished off with 15 mins on the row machine

Guys don't know whats going on but liking it never had this much left at the end of my workouts. great Recovery and Endurance is through the roof. Would love to say that I'm in such fantastic shape ! Believe It's an amazing Pre RagNOrok

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Endurance and recovery are 2 things I always aim to increase more than anything else. With those things in check, everything else follows. That's great that it's working out so well for you.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Back Day In The Books

Seated Back Rows 175 6x6
DeadLift 200 6x6
Lat pulls 1206x6
Wide grip Pull Up 6x10
Lawn Mowers 100 6x6

Tri Extensions 80 5x20
Bi's DB 35 6x6

Weekend Off.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update
Monday I'll be uping my dose to 2 caps of 5HD-Lax

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are still killin' it.

Sorry I've been out the past few days. Finally went to the doctor after feeling sick again. Chest congestion has led to bronchitis apparently.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are still killin' it.

Sorry I've been out the past few days. Finally went to the doctor after feeling sick again. Chest congestion has led to bronchitis apparently.
Bro gotta take care of yourself ! Putting off going to Dr. only lengthens stuff and that leds to a lose of Gainz. Take care Bro and Hope you get better quick

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Chest Day In The Bag

Bench 220 6x6
Decline 60 lb DB 6x12
Incline 200 6x6
Pec Machine 130 6x6
Tri Extension 90 4x25
Bi's DB 40 6x6
Curls Straight bar 80 6x6

Upped to 2 Caps 5HD 2 Scoops RagNOrok Elite these are an awesome combo together Energy, Focus, No Crash and making gains

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Bro gotta take care of yourself ! Putting off going to Dr. only lengthens stuff and that leds to a lose of Gainz. Take care Bro and Hope you get better quick
You're absolutely right, boss. I can't tell you the last time I've been sick so I thought it was no big thing. I'll have to treat myself better next time.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Guys found my way back! This week's been a cluster F%#K . Anything that could go wrong did and been running my butt off but still managed to get some workouts in.

Tuesday Back Day
Shrugs 225 6x6
Seated Rows 180 6x6
DeadLifts 235 6x6
Lawn Mowers 90 6x6
Lat Pull Downs 145 6x6
Ended with 15 mins on row machine.

Upped to 2 5HD's on Monday and still 2 Scoops RagNOrok Elite Pre. No side's from either joints feeling great no aches nothing hurts during my workout or after. No mood swings only thing I've noticed is appetite has increased.

Wednesday should have been Shoulders but I got off at 0700 and went to put "Kleio" in her kennel and found a gyser in the backyard. Damn Hydrant froze and broke well so much for the Frost Proof title. Wind out of the North 30 mph temp a 20 degree's so change out of uniform and into my insulated bibs. Needless to say after much colorful language among other things. 30 minutes with post hole diggers 45 minutes with sharp shooter and guessing about 40 gals of water bucketed out of the hole I reached what I had been after the bottom of the Hydrant. Froze by this time so in to warm up.1 hour later back out removed old hydrant now off to town to get new one. I mention I live in Southwest Ks. in small town.Nope I forgot that part well nothing like that in town so more colorful language and now Wife is helping with the language and a 30 mile trip to get the Hydrant back home more semi froze water to bucket out and hydrant replaced. Now its time to get my little man from school. But at least water back on!

Called it good for Wednesday figured I got Back,Chest , Shoulders,Cardio and Core from hanging upside down in the hole not sure on the weight or the reps but I was beat.

Thursday Shoulders Right Wrong !!!

Up take little man to school came home 2 caps 5HD and 2 scoops RagNorok Elite headed to gym. Duty Calls
K9 needed not in my county but county I'm on call for due to Handler having shoulder surgery. Now I know how a Mali feels all jacked up and 45 minutes to get to the call and of course it's hurry up and wait. 2 hours later deploy K9 30 minutes later headed back. Then other county calls and needs additional K9 call they have needs more then 1 K9 so off to help there. 3 Hours later headed home. Then time to feed LiveStock cow's horse's chickens goats. Damn I love my life. PIssed off at the world and said as bad as I hated to screw it for my workout mood was gone.

Friday Shoulder-Cardio-Bi's,Tri's

Military Press 150 6x6
Arnold Press 75 lb DB 6x6
Plate Raise 45 lb plate 6x6

Cardio 20 minutes row machine 20 minutes Stair Climber

Bi's 45 6x6 Tri Extensions 90 4x25
Curl Bar 90 6x6 Tri pull downs 90 3x30 wide grip close grip and medium grip

Now guys sweat pouring off of me but still could have done more awesome pumps and recovery Loving this combo still no soreness in joints I can't believe this 5 HD wish I'd know about it earlier

Weekend off Post updated weight and stats on Monday if the bottom doesn't fall out again.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice workout! Sorry to hear about your rough week. Glad you made it back though

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Excellent workout, man. Sorry to hear about your week as well.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Chest Day In The Bag.
Awesome Workout Today 100 reps each
Bench 205 4x25
Incline 185 4x25
Decline 205 4x25
Pec Machine 145 4x25
Tri Extension 80 4x25
Curl Bar 50 4x25
Tri Pull downs 80 4x25
Bi 's DB 30 4x25

Stats

Chest at 43"
Arms 17 1/2"
Forearms 14 1/4"
Thighs at 22 3/4"
Calves at 17 1/4'
Shoulders at 50"
Waist 33"

Making Gainz slow but sure.
Still outstanding pumps and fast recovery,RagNOrok was put to the test today and came out on top !!!