Follidrone+Formeron+Viron Stack Log

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
I am going to attempt to log this whole 8 weeks as best as I can. I will post updates at least once a week to pass on info to those who care. The starting specs look like this.
Viron- 1 cap in the am.
Formeron- 2 pumps in the am and 2 in the pm.
Follidrone- 2 caps pre workout.
Calories- starting at 4000 40/40/20 macros.
Body weight- 175.
If any adjustments on dosing are made I will log them. I will hit each muscle twice a week as always.
Chest and back
Shoulders and arms
Legs
Repeat.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
brundel

Good stuff man! Im in on the log and hope to see some big things here!

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
Day 1 in the books. Im not gonna jump to conclusions because I dont want to get my hopes to high. With that said I will give it a few days buy i felt strong today. Bring your will to do whatever it takes to complete the set in front you and let science do the rest.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed!
Looking good brother.
I cant wait to see how this cycle treats you. Its a solid one for sure.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
Subbed!
Looking good brother.
I cant wait to see how this cycle treats you. Its a solid one for sure.
Im gonna put in the work. Defiantly have a whole new level of focus and motivation. If you recommend any changes on the doses or anything I would more than consider it. Thanks by the way man.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome mindset to begin with!

Whats the goal in mind atm?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing is maybe increase Viron to 2 caps per day but its up to you.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
The only thing is maybe increase Viron to 2 caps per day but its up to you.
I will do just that. Should i cycle that or does it matter? Alot of guys are running it like 5 on 2 off should i follow suit?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I would recommend 5 on 2 off.
I can Guarantee you will gain 10lbs if you do a couple of things-

1-write down your current diet. Everything you eat every day for a week. Dont lie or cheat or eat abnormal things. Just eat normally.
Then look at it or post it and Ill help.
You need to make sure you have 1.5-2g protein per lb of bodyweight. High good fats and med carbs.
Youll want to increase cals by 500 every 2 weeks or so. If you start to get chubby increase cardio.
Drink 1 gall water daily min.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
Yes I would recommend 5 on 2 off.
I can Guarantee you will gain 10lbs if you do a couple of things-

1-write down your current diet. Everything you eat every day for a week. Dont lie or cheat or eat abnormal things. Just eat normally.
Then look at it or post it and Ill help.
You need to make sure you have 1.5-2g protein per lb of bodyweight. High good fats and med carbs.
Youll want to increase cals by 500 every 2 weeks or so. If you start to get chubby increase cardio.
Drink 1 gall water daily min.
I honestly eat the exact same thing everyday. It keep me disciplined to eat good. I drink plenty of water no junk. Man i just have a hard time putting on muscle i can lean out like a ninja turtle but cant break 175 on my weight. So the daily food here it goes.
One scoop whey 12 oz fat free milk.
4 whole eggs.
1 cup oatmeal.
Meal 2
10 oz chicken
1 cup brown rice
Meal 3
2 baked potatoes plain
10oz chicken
Meal 4 1 hour before the gym
Apple cheese natural almonds and protein bar.
Meal 5
2 scoop whey 1 tbsp peanut butter 1 banana 12oz fat free milk.
Meal 6
10oz chicken 1 cup brown rice
Meal 7
1 scoop whey 12oz fat free milk.
Its right at 3500 calories and 40/40/20 on the macros give or take. I cant remember the exact numbers but i think its close to 350g of protein. Brundel what needs to change here?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well.....guess what.
Im gonna tell you the secret to break 175.
You have to eat more.

Like this-
One scoop whey 12 oz fat free milk.
6[/B]whole eggs.
1 cup oatmeal.
Meal 2
10 oz chicken
1 cup brown rice
Meal 3
2 baked potatoes plain
10oz chicken
Meal 4 1 hour before the gym
Apple cheese natural almonds and protein bar.-This isnt a a meal- so instead= 8oz chicken 1 sweet potato some veggies
Meal 5
2 scoop whey 1 tbsp peanut butter 1 banana 12oz fat free milk. ALso not a meal but fine for after the gym. Youll need to eat within an hour after this though.
Meal 6
10oz chicken 1 cup brown rice/Do only protein and fats for the last 2 meals= 10oz chicken and 5 tbs peanut butter
Meal 7
1 scoop whey 12oz fat free milk. Also not a meal- 6 egg whites. Or 6oz tuna.

DO your best to eat your meals. Drinking them goes through you too quickly. When I started eating every meal and cut out protein shakes I started growing.
If you ate 6-7 meals the size of the normal meals listed= 10oz chicken and 2 potatoes you would pass 200lbs in no time.
I have friends who are 250lbs who eat less than that.

3500 cals is what my mom eats who weights 100lbs. Literally.
Gotta eat more brother. Thats the long and short of it. If you think your eating enough...your not. Or you would be growing :)

The Follidrone will help you grow. Now all you gotta do is get the food down which is a job.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If maintenance is 3500.
Aim for 4000. After a few weeks bump it to 4500. After another month bump it to 5000.
If you start getting chubby, increase cardio on non training days and reduce overall carb intake.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
If maintenance is 3500.
Aim for 4000. After a few weeks bump it to 4500. After another month bump it to 5000.
If you start getting chubby, increase cardio on non training days and reduce overall carb intake.
Im gonna try this out. Man its a full time job just to eat what I have been. Thanx for taking the time to do this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a pain in the ass for sure but if you really want to grow you need to make eating your job in life.
I started at 135lbs and at one point was a lean 235. Its possible.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
Ok so i added another cup of rice and 10oz chicken. Gotta crawl before i walk so one extra meal at a time. So 3 days in and i can see some endurance and strength already pushing more weight on the moves i have been peeked on for awhile. Muscles are much tighter and fuller than usual. I feel good and real focused to see if it gets better

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
In for this!! I'm running same exact thing, but as I read your food intake and Brundels suggestions, I don't think I'm eating enough?!?!

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
In for this!! I'm running same exact thing, but as I read your food intake and Brundels suggestions, I don't think I'm eating enough?!?!
Right on! Yeah i thought 3500 calories was decent considering i have under ate for years. How long have you been running these 3?

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Right on! Yeah i thought 3500 calories was decent considering i have under ate for years. How long have you been running these 3?
This is week 4. Plan on 8 wks.. I can definitely tell more endurance and I'm logging weights and still increasing but haven't gained any weight for most part.. I too am a chronic under eater. I just think that extra 300 to 500 cals are going to soften me up but might have to bump up slightly for sure!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The deal is if you want to gain you cant be afraid to gain a couple% of bodyfat.
This doesnt mean become a fatass it just means youll expect to gain a couple pounds of fat to gain 10lbs of muscle for example even if you eat clean its likely because your eating above caloric maintenance.
Every person you know of who says they cant grow is not eating enough. Most will say and will honestly think that they do but they dont.

I was one of these people so I know.
Once I learned to follow a meal plan and increase calories I started to grow.

Also I agree. Add 1 meal first. Otherwise youll gain too much fat. 500 extra cals at a time is best.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
This is week 4. Plan on 8 wks.. I can definitely tell more endurance and I'm logging weights and still increasing but haven't gained any weight for most part.. I too am a chronic under eater. I just think that extra 300 to 500 cals are going to soften me up but might have to bump up slightly for sure!!!
I always thought the same. All that food ill just get fat. But ill tell you this i went from 2500 to 3500 and seen a big change real fast. Dont be afraid of more long as you can turn that switch on in the gym and train hard your body will thank you for it. Just make it good whole foods and your good.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
The deal is if you want to gain you cant be afraid to gain a couple% of bodyfat.
This doesnt mean become a fatass it just means youll expect to gain a couple pounds of fat to gain 10lbs of muscle for example even if you eat clean its likely because your eating above caloric maintenance.
Every person you know of who says they cant grow is not eating enough. Most will say and will honestly think that they do but they dont.

I was one of these people so I know.
Once I learned to follow a meal plan and increase calories I started to grow.

Also I agree. Add 1 meal first. Otherwise youll gain too much fat. 500 extra cals at a time is best.
Well said! And thanks! FOOD.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I figured if my lifts plateaued, I would def have to increase cals but maybe I should be a little more proactive in the process.. I will start by just adding easy cals like flaxseed to shakes and olive oil to rice dishes and such!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I figured if my lifts plateaued, I would def have to increase cals but maybe I should be a little more proactive in the process.. I will start by just adding easy cals like flaxseed to shakes and olive oil to rice dishes and such!!
This is a great idea. Increase from protein and healthy fats before carbs. A spoonful of evoo is like 300 cals. I do Lot of peanut butter as well. Flax oil is good. Macadamia nut oil is incredible. I cook in it and eat it with all kinds of things.
It's super easy to get an extra 500 cals fro. Fats.

I know this is a no brained but not all fats are equal.
We don't want Trans fats and french fries etc.
we want efas and evoo and other healthy fats :)

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
Thats brilliant with the flaxseed oil. What about hemp seed oil? Im not sure of the calories but as for fats and other nutrients pound for pound my be the best!?! How does it compare to flaxseed?

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
I have flaxseed but not flax oil. I have never had it. Flaxseeds in a shake give it a bit more of nut taste maybe? Does oil have a distinct taste?

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
I have flaxseed but not flax oil. I have never had it. Flaxseeds in a shake give it a bit more of nut taste maybe? Does oil have a distinct taste?
As far as flaxseed oil i have never had it. The hemp oil taste is awful but the benefits and nutrients in the stuff is worth it. Google it and check it out.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
As far as flaxseed oil i have never had it. The hemp oil taste is awful but the benefits and nutrients in the stuff is worth it. Google it and check it out.
Very rich in omega 3,6,and9s

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flax oil tastes terrible to me. Nutty but VERY strong.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
Alright boys my viron came in today. I had to order it from a different company so up til now i just had the folli and form. It must have been the missing piece i felt like a silverback gorilla man. Smashed chest and back with more weight and reps then felt like i had not even done anything. Whats going on? 179 on the scale up 4 lbs.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
The most noticeable for me has definitely been at the end of workout I feel like I could still go another hour. Muscle fatigue at end of workout is way down for sure at more reps and weight than before!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the for the ride thinking about doing this stack in March.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
The most noticeable for me has definitely been at the end of workout I feel like I could still go another hour. Muscle fatigue at end of workout is way down for sure at more reps and weight than before!
Right! Same here. Im just 4 days in on it. Your 4 weeks and still climbing. Haha this might be fun.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats brilliant with the flaxseed oil. What about hemp seed oil? Im not sure of the calories but as for fats and other nutrients pound for pound my be the best!?! How does it compare to flaxseed?
I dont know about the hemp oil, but the seeds I regularly toss into my yogurt and shakes for filler and added fats.

Alright boys my viron came in today. I had to order it from a different company so up til now i just had the folli and form. It must have been the missing piece i felt like a silverback gorilla man. Smashed chest and back with more weight and reps then felt like i had not even done anything. Whats going on? 179 on the scale up 4 lbs.
Hmmm now thats interesting! Glad your seeing good things thus far, but just you wait!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people see HUGE weight increases from the Follidrone. PLus the added cals :)
Like I said brother....eat to win. Watch the scale go up up up.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following, I miss Follidrone! Will be trying this stack early next year.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
First day of week 2. My endurance and strength continue to climb. Moving weight i thought would take months to get to. I have also made it to 4,442 calories thats 416 protein 449 carbs and 108 fats. Im 180 on the scale up 5lbs from a week ago. The thing is im bigger , fuller and more lean with more food so im adding weight while losing fat haha. As advertised this stuff seems like magic so far. I continue to look forward to each day to see new changes. Nothing breeds motivation like results.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First day of week 2. My endurance and strength continue to climb. Moving weight i thought would take months to get to. I have also made it to 4,442 calories thats 416 protein 449 carbs and 108 fats. Im 180 on the scale up 5lbs from a week ago. The thing is im bigger , fuller and more lean with more food so im adding weight while losing fat haha. As advertised this stuff seems like magic so far. I continue to look forward to each day to see new changes. Nothing breeds motivation like results.
Good stuff bro. Your doing it right. Some people take supplements and expect the products to add muscle without adding more cals and protein and without progressive Training.
I expect you'll continue to grow.
Plus if you are 5lbs heavier but losing fat this means you have gained more than 5lbs :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Good ish man !!! Let's go !! How is the recovery anything noticeable yet ?

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
Good ish man !!! Let's go !! How is the recovery anything noticeable yet ?
So far its next to none! Im hittin it hard six days a week minimum soreness with the heavier weights and more reps i thought it would get bad. It may catch up to me but right now its full blast.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Just found this log... Very interested in trying follidrone, seen nothing but great stuff about it.

Does anyone know how well this works when cutting? Would be nice to gain a little strength while cutting... Or at least keep to the same weight x reps.

Good luck man, I'll be following this.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
So far its next to none! Im hittin it hard six days a week minimum soreness with the heavier weights and more reps i thought it would get bad. It may catch up to me but right now its full blast.

wow already ? whoa thats good to hear i think i know where my xmas money is going , this stack and some new wrist straps!

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
wow already ? whoa thats good to hear i think i know where my xmas money is going , this stack and some new wrist straps!
It seems to be doing it job as long as i do mine. Gonna run it 8 weeks and see how well it does.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be doing it job as long as i do mine. Gonna run it 8 weeks and see how well it does.
That's what's up I'm big on recovery my last sets are about 100-110 reps so I really need to get that recovery in my regiment or I can't function at work the next day lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found this log... Very interested in trying follidrone, seen nothing but great stuff about it.

Does anyone know how well this works when cutting? Would be nice to gain a little strength while cutting... Or at least keep to the same weight x reps.

Good luck man, I'll be following this.
Its very good for cutting. There are a few studies showing its very good at burning of fat.
You wont get bigger in caloric maintenance but the effects on fat loss are very strong.
Youll likely get the added endurance and alot of help cutting the fat off.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Its very good for cutting. There are a few studies showing its very good at burning of fat. You wont get bigger in caloric maintenance but the effects on fat loss are very strong. Youll likely get the added endurance and alot of help cutting the fat off.
Thanks for the reply man. That's great to know, any idea about possible gains in strength, I know it's unlikely because of being in a defecit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes its likely you wont gain a ton of strength in deficit. Who knows though. THere were guys who mentioned increases in strength/ new prs while losing bodyfat so....maybe the added endurance will be enough to offset the loss from caloric deficit.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yes its likely you wont gain a ton of strength in deficit. Who knows though. THere were guys who mentioned increases in strength/ new prs while losing bodyfat so....maybe the added endurance will be enough to offset the loss from caloric deficit.
I am seriously interested in trying this out. Once I'm paid i think I'll invest in some.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
Week 3. Calories still at 4400 and holding 180 on the scale. Im gonna try to hit 5000 calories this week. We will see its hard to eat all that in clean foods and very pricey. My strength is the real deal right now and endurance also shines on these 3. Have felt lazy as in no energy or motivation almost a depressed feeling and abit irritable not sure if its sides or just in my head but ill keep pushing. Also its sad times for formeron fans so better get it while you can.