CUTTING, yeah thats right, alphamine/AlphaT2 (unsponsored)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up AM, im making a cutting log just so i can stick with my cut for once. Lately I've been back and fourth about "should I cut, no no no its winter BULK!" but you know I'm just in the mood to strip some BF and see what I'm working with under the hood.

Stats:
191 lbs
BF%=13
5 Foot 8 Inches
Training: 3 years

Mechanism:

Carb back loading. I like the science behind it, and it seems interesting, ill give it a go . This works well for me because I dont like the eat carbs in the morning, later in the day my stomach handles them better so we shall see how this goes.

Calories: my BMR is about 2600-2700, I'll start out at about 2500 calories and drop below there.
Cardio: 3-5 times a week, mix of HIIT and LISS.

Training:

usually push/pull/legs may go back to my modified 5x5 program though (thanks FL3X!) either one is pretty good.

Supps:
Alphamine:1.5 scoops AM
Alpha T2 (split up dosages, about 3-5 hours after alphamine, cant take 2 thermos at once like that ill overheat lol)
BCAAs, essential on any cut
MCT Oil (oh jeeez thanks fueldpassion!)
Creatine/Multi

So lets get this rockin' Ill post up some n000dies as I always do but im stoked to see what I got under here.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Kill it! I've used alphamine before and really enjoyed it, interested in seeing how the T2 stacks. I backloaded over the summer (a lot cleaner then Keifer suggest) and had some nice gains. Good luck and stick to it. I'm in.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it! I've used alphamine before and really enjoyed it, interested in seeing how the T2 stacks. I backloaded over the summer (a lot cleaner then Keifer suggest) and had some nice gains. Good luck and stick to it. I'm in.
Thanks man!, I plan to do it cleaner with little high glycemic carbs but that insulin spike is needed. Pics will be up tonight

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty hit pull day yesterday.

Rack pulls (pulled 500 new PR :) )
Db rows
Tbar rows
Lat pull downs

Bicep work

It was a good lift. I'm feeling better in the gym without carbs and I get a huge pump after eating them post work out.

Currently still at 190 however I look leaner in the mid section already.

Currently on: 1.5 scoops alphamine in the morning. 1 alphat2 and 1.5 scoops alphamine preworkout.

Today I am either doing a push day or functional abs (farmers walks , abs and cardio) but we shall see!

Also with the carb back loading its recommended to eat high glycemic index carbs but I may switch it to 20% high glycemic carbs mainly post workout and the rest of the night lower glycemic ndex carbs like brown rice and sweet potatoes just for my stomachs sake.

Well see how that goes.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamine and at2, haven't seen that combo before :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for this one. Looks like a good stack and I'm interested to see how the alphamine/t2works for you. Would you mind posting up a sample diet someday?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one. Looks like a good stack and I'm interested to see how the alphamine/t2works for you. Would you mind posting up a sample diet someday?
Sure. I'll post it up with all my macros tonight I count everything.

Did push#2 today and killed chest/triceps/shoulders and abs.

I noticed even without carbs i feel BETTER lifting. The energy is way cleaner than on carbs and my.stomach is fine.

Tried out my mct oil today and stomach handled it fine.

I noticed I already dropped some waist size and I'm staying at 190lbs still, however being leaner is nice. I can almostnsee my middle abs .

Alphamine and alphat2 are doing they're job nicely.

Calories are still at 2500, no carbs before 6.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this. Sounds like a good plan and nice set up.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These have been my macros (give or take a few grams) for the past couple of days.

In the morning I'll fast for at least 2-3 hours sometimes more (thanks alphamine!)

Then I'll have 5 eggs with brocielli
Later I'll have a fat/protein meal
mCT oil + protein shake before lifting

Post workout and through the night is 50% low glycemic index carbs and 50% high glycemic index carbs and adding more protein to reach 200g and to reach at least 2400 kcals.

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These have been my macros (give or take a few grams) for the past couple of days. In the morning I'll fast for at least 2-3 hours sometimes more (thanks alphamine!) Then I'll have 5 eggs with brocielli Later I'll have a fat/protein meal mCT oil + protein shake before lifting Post workout and through the night is 50% low glycemic index carbs and 50% high glycemic index carbs and adding more protein to reach 200g and to reach at least 2400 kcals.
Are you just mixing your carbs up as far as timing pwo? Or are you eating like all the complex pwo and transitioning to simple closer to bed or vice versa?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you just mixing your carbs up as far as timing pwo? Or are you eating like all the complex pwo and transitioning to simple closer to bed or vice versa?
the way backloading works is eating ALL carbs post workout. You fast/eat protein and fat pre workout. No carbs pre workout. And im not doing anything timing specific. I might transition to that though, less insulin spike (lower glycemix carbs) later at night maybe 3-4 hours post workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the way backloading works is eating ALL carbs post workout. You fast/eat protein and fat pre workout. No carbs pre workout. And im not doing anything timing specific. I might transition to that though, less insulin spike (lower glycemix carbs) later at night maybe 3-4 hours post workout.
Ya I know the idea behind it I was just curious if you were spreading them out any specific way since there's a couple hr window to eat. I think kiefer suggested that you actually eat the higher gi carbs closer to bed so that they spike insuln and then clear out quickly as gh release won't occur in the presence of insulin. Correct me if I'm wrong tho it's been awhile since I really studied CBL.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I know the idea behind it I was just curious if you were spreading them out any specific way since there's a couple hr window to eat. I think kiefer suggested that you actually eat the higher gi carbs closer to bed so that they spike insuln and then clear out quickly as gh release won't occur in the presence of insulin. Correct me if I'm wrong tho it's been awhile since I really studied CBL.
I'm pretty sure that's true , he suggested only high GI carbs as well.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest day today.

Doing LISS cardio and abs. Dropping calories another 100kcals.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty sure that's true , he suggested only high GI carbs as well.
Ya that was one of the major issues I had with his plan was the carb choices he suggests. I know he says it's not meant to be a complete junk food diet but he always seems to recommend high gi carbs and often just garbage food. Ill be interested to see how you can tweak it to fit you

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that was one of the major issues I had with his plan was the carb choices he suggests. I know he says it's not meant to be a complete junk food diet but he always seems to recommend high gi carbs and often just garbage food. Ill be interested to see how you can tweak it to fit you
I actually just switched over to cleaner carbs today. Don't want to spike insulin on a rest day and all is well. My body is still adjusting to metabolizing higher fat content.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to take a break from lifting on saturday and sunday, kept calories and carbs low.

Back at it today, morning weight = 188lbs (down 3 lbs)

Hit legs today. Functional lifts (squat, RDL, lunges, calf work, farmers walks)

Also hit abs today as well. I super setted these with the farmer walks and it was killer. I read that super set idea in an article on tnation for spot fat reduction and i figure id give it a try plus farmers walks are insane on your forearms! My new favorite lift lol.

Alphamine really curbed my hunger today, i almost forgot to eat after my exam , which was at 140. All in all, the cut is going well. And hey just because your cutting doesnt mean you have to lift light! When I was doing squats today i did 345x2, on the second rep coming up half way I almost passed out and fell forward:O. Pretty much almost died, then once I got it up and got that second rep I was smiling and laughing for the rest of my workout for whatever reason. It was a good feeling!

Pull day tomorrow, going to do some insane rack pulls once again! See you then.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had to take a break from lifting on saturday and sunday, kept calories and carbs low.

Back at it today, morning weight = 188lbs (down 3 lbs)

Hit legs today. Functional lifts (squat, RDL, lunges, calf work, farmers walks)

Also hit abs today as well. I super setted these with the farmer walks and it was killer. I read that super set idea in an article on tnation for spot fat reduction and i figure id give it a try plus farmers walks are insane on your forearms! My new favorite lift lol.

Alphamine really curbed my hunger today, i almost forgot to eat after my exam , which was at 140. All in all, the cut is going well. And hey just because your cutting doesnt mean you have to lift light! When I was doing squats today i did 345x2, on the second rep coming up half way I almost passed out and fell forward:O. Pretty much almost died, then once I got it up and got that second rep I was smiling and laughing for the rest of my workout for whatever reason. It was a good feeling!

Pull day tomorrow, going to do some insane rack pulls once again! See you then.
LOOOOVE heavy lifting while cutting. Makes you feel like you're getting the best of both worlds.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has to leave the gym after rack pulls today because I ended up almost passing out. Going to finish my pull lift tomorrow.

I'm getting rid of carb back loading and sticking to a clean carb cycle. Protocol:

Low carb day:0-80g carbs
Med carb day: 100-140g carbs
Carb up/high carb:160-220g carbs

Calories will be staying at 2400-2500 kcals. I'm not a fan of the back loading and looking at my previous cut which was very successful with carb cycling, im going to adopt that protocol.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished my pull day today. Switched up, isntead of 5x5 for my rep scheme i just did a simple light -> heavy progression and im going to stick with that for awhile and attempt to keep adding weight to each lift every time im doing it. Also farmers walk + weighted abs together again, my forearms are so dead I could barley grip anything after my last set of farmers walks.

Calories today are looking like 2400 abouts. Its a low carb day, so im trying to stay sub 100g of carbs. Right now im at 90g. I had 45g of carbs pre workout and 45g of carbs post workout. The rest of my "Carbs" will be green veggies, which are all fiber anyway, so chicken and veggies for the rest of my calories.

1.5 scoops of alphamine in the morning and 1 alpha T2 pre workout Im feeling good! That seems to be the sweet spot for these two sups for me.

I am still at 188lbs, ill weigh myself every other day . I like the carb cycling alot better, eating cleaner just makes me feel all around better. With the back loading i would be really dry and cut in the morning but so bloated and crappy post workout because you cram all the carbs in. So Im glad I made the switch over.

Tomorrow is a push day, and also have a good Thanksgiving everyone! Im going to be staying away from those sweets tomorrow, and bread lol. Later guys, stay safe; have a good holiday!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smashed legs yesterday and just killed it.

I'm feeling good and at 187 lbs. I've been doing farmers walks supersetted with ab work every other day and its been phenomenal.

1.5 scoops of alphamine this here morrrrn and its time for breakfast!

Today is my medium carb day. Time to kill it.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I've always had a question about Alphamine and Alpha T2. Were these two products meant to be stacked together? They seem to have a few overlapping ingredients.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1