Finaflex providing some STIMUL8'tion (sponsored)

Page 7 of 23 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Well as mentioned above, for not thinking I had challenged myself enough yesterday - I was sore as hell today. Good stuff!

10/20/2013

This morning go up and did a 6km (fasted).

My daughter wants to be a firefighter and had a great opportunity (through a family friend) to spend part of the day with Toronto Fire Dept. They gave her a fantastic tour of the hall, trucks, and even took her to the training academy. So we went there after my run and before my workout (hence no stimul8 before the run).

Day 2: Legs

Squats (ATG)
    185x10x10

- used the 402 tempo, sets 8,9,10 and were pretty painful but got through them.

Lying Legs Curls
    50x2x10
    60x8x10

- tempo was not quite 402 but close.

Leg Extensions
    100x4x15

Standing Barbell Calf Raises
    165x4x15

- By the end of this session, my legs were total jelly. And hours late very sore. Tomorrow might be a challenge when I first get out of bed!

- Stimul8's focus and smooth energy totally powered me through my session. Very happy indeed that I have another tub of this for down the road.
    That looks like a leg jelly workout. So GVT focuses on one big lift then accessory work?

2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Well as mentioned above, for not thinking I had challenged myself enough yesterday - I was sore as hell today. Good stuff!
    lol funny how that happens sometimes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That looks like a leg jelly workout. So GVT focuses on one big lift then accessory work?
    I think typically it is one big lift for body part, then 1 accessory for that muscle.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol funny how that happens sometimes
    Feels crazy good.

10/21/2013

OFF

Up at 540am for my run. 5km in the dark, with 1/2 scoop of Stimul8. Despite my legs feeling like a truck ran them over - I got it done.
    FINAFLEX REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    See someone enjoying the Gvt and Stimul8

Cool stuff bro....might give GVT a try sometime soon.
    But not without Stimul8....lol
    Indeed, was not too sure after the first session, but after two and the doms I have... love it. Stimul8 keeps the energy levels high and focus intense. Mind muscle connection with the 402 tempo is ridiculous.
    FINAFLEX REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Yes sir. Ten sets of a big compound lift then accessory work.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Feels crazy good. 10/21/2013 OFF Up at 540am for my run. 5km in the dark, with 1/2 scoop of Stimul8. Despite my legs feeling like a truck ran them over - I got it done.
    Welcome to where DOMS hides. GVT is boring. Real GD boring, but the next day/days you pay. Stick with it, it works.

8. Looks like everything is in order here. Nice work brother!

9. Always considered giving GVT a shot. Nice job bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Welcome to where DOMS hides. GVT is boring. Real GD boring, but the next day/days you pay. Stick with it, it works.
    Will do... And so true with the DOMS.

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Looks like everything is in order here. Nice work brother!
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Always considered giving GVT a shot. Nice job bud
    I will tell you what I think after 2 weeks.. but so far so good. Thanks bro.
    FINAFLEX REP

11. I agree with everyone else, this GVT intrigues me. I am going to give it go next week. Thanks for the info!

12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I agree with everyone else, this GVT intrigues me. I am going to give it go next week. Thanks for the info!
    No problem. Credit to bunch of guys in Montego's thread for that one...
    FINAFLEX REP

13. 10/22/2013

Morning started with a 5km run (fasted), then was off to work.

- After work session:

Day 4: Shoulders and Back Width

Seated Barbell Press:
    120x10x10

-tempo was 40X0

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns:
    180x10x10

-tempo was 40X0

Face Pulls:
    90x4x15

Straight Arm Pulldowns:
    90x4x15

Shrugs:
    60x3x10

Stretchers:
    120x3x10

- I did add extra exercises as I felt very energetic and had the desire to just keep going. Leg doms from Sunday are still present.

- Stimul8 once more providing killer focus, drive and energy.
    FINAFLEX REP

14. how we looking these days? feel like throwing any pics out fro use to view?

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    how we looking these days? feel like throwing any pics out fro use to view?
    Possibly. I have never done so - due to the skin/flab from those days of 365...
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Possibly. I have never done so - due to the skin/flab from those days of 365...
    we understand this issue, and can look past that
    all up to you tho my man, no pressure, your call

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    we understand this issue, and can look past that
    all up to you tho my man, no pressure, your call
    Will keep that in mind.. thanks Steve
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    we understand this issue, and can look past that all up to you tho my man, no pressure, your call
    Reference DreamWeaver and Monte. Both went through dramatic composition changes and have extra skin. Both have outstanding physiques. We are an accepting bunch.

19. Pretty much what these guys said man. Nothing to be ashamed of. The only thing someone should be emberessed about around here is not putting in the work to better yourself. And that obviously is not you. You have a lot to be proud of my man.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

20. I just looked at my starting pics from February. Jesus Christ.

21. Nothing like a little loose skin homie. Mine gives my wife something to hold on to while I take her to pound town.....ok not really but still.

22. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Reference DreamWeaver and Monte. Both went through dramatic composition changes and have extra skin. Both have outstanding physiques. We are an accepting bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Pretty much what these guys said man. Nothing to be ashamed of. The only thing someone should be emberessed about around here is not putting in the work to better yourself. And that obviously is not you. You have a lot to be proud of my man.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I just looked at my starting pics from February. Jesus Christ.
    Thanks for the encouragement guys..

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nothing like a little loose skin homie. Mine gives my wife something to hold on to while I take her to pound town.....ok not really but still.
    In my case there is a lot of skin. I do work my ass off trying to get better and better, take pics and then just am not happy with what i see.

I will get some thing together in the next few days though and give you guys a look.
    FINAFLEX REP

23. 10/23/2013

Cold and wet this morning, but got a 5km run in upon rising (fasted - with a scoop of bcaa's like all mornings).

Arms (Stimul8'd after work - update to follow.)
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Dude... you're a fūckin OX brotha. You've got great strength which is nothing to sneeze at (where the hell does that phrase even come from). Anyway, be proud of what you've accomplished. Because honestly, would you rather have the loose skin or have it stretched taught by the stuff that USED to be there? You're our bro, we love you, now put up some fūckin NOODZ!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Dude... you're a fūckin OX brotha. You've got great strength which is nothing to sneeze at (where the hell does that phrase even come from). Anyway, be proud of what you've accomplished. Because honestly, would you rather have the loose skin or have it stretched taught by the stuff that USED to be there? You're our bro, we love you, now put up some fūckin NOODZ!
    Well when you put it that way. Yes I would much rather have the loose/flabby skin then that huge gut, etc.. Thanks for kind words...
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Nice work! Good luck with arms today, bro!

27. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Nice work! Good luck with arms today, bro!
    Thanks 804. Thinking it will look a bit like this (putting it together at my desk right now lol):

EZ Curls 10x10
    Pushdowns 10x10

Preachers 4x12
    CloseGripBench 4x12

Alternating Dumbbell Curls 3x12 (4l/4r x3)
    Overhead Tricep Extensions 3x12

And some ab rollouts
    FINAFLEX REP

28. I see my loose skin like some people would see a giant mole on their face....it doesn't really effect how the rest of my body looks and if I really want it gone then drastic measures would have to be taken (surgery).

Point is the loose skin is only an eye sore and doesn't condemn the hard work and progression that I have made. Think of it as a badge of honor and a constant reminder of what you have overcome.

And tbh not many people on here have great physique so let the pots call the kettles black and keep working your ass off.

29. hell I even have a bit of loose skin myself -- and I ain't never been fat or overweight!
    fukcin old age anyways

30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    hell I even have a bit of loose skin myself -- and I ain't never been fat or overweight!
    fukcin old age anyways
    I don't think ball sag counts... or foreskin.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  2. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
  5. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 04:14 AM