Finaflex providing some STIMUL8'tion (sponsored)

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

  1. In, and great start Wasme!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I am going to definitely order a bottle to try. Thanks bean, really enjoying Stimul8 so far. Workout this morning was so intense.
    You should try the PX black....very good in appetite suppression, if that's what your looking for
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    In, and great start Wasme!
    Thanks Reg..


    09/30/2013

    No weights today, was up at 540am though and did a quick 5km run before heading to work. There will be no stimul8 used today.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    You should try the PX black....very good in appetite suppression, if that's what your looking for
    Definitely will add that to my list for Myrtle Beach. Going to do another order in a couple of days from the planet.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. 10/01/2013

    Only managed about 4 hours sleep last night, but was still up at 550 and out the door for a fasted 5km run - then off to work.

    Looking forward to my scoop of Stimul8 when I get home and Back and Shoulder Hypertrophy workout shortly there after... Also curious to see if I get the same sense of hunger suppression after my workout.

    Until then...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  6. ...continued

    Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

    Dosed: 3/4 scoop of Stimul8 (to roll back and guage the difference for me).

    Bent Over Row Speed - 45 seconds rest
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3

    Pulldowns (wide grip) - 45 seconds rest
    200x12
    210x12
    220x12

    Seated Rows - 45 seconds rest
    140x12
    140x12
    140x12

    One Arm Dumbbell Rows - no rest
    70x15/15
    70x15/15

    Close Grip Pull downs (Palms facing) superset with Strechers - no rest
    160x20 / 140x20
    160x20 / 140x20

    - lats were really pumped after the stretchers

    Seated Dumbbell Press - 45 seconds rest
    45x15
    45x15

    - I was going to go up to 50's this week, but my shoulder is still bugging me so left as is.

    Upright Rows superset with Facepulls - no rest
    80x15 / 100x15
    80x15 / 100x15
    80x15 / 100x15

    - dropped the weight on upright rows but added 5 reps and tried to use the strictest form possible.
    - also added an extra set of each

    Lateral Raises superset with Dumbbell Shrugs - no rest
    20x20 / 60x15
    20x20 / 60x15
    20x20 / 60x15

    Really good workout, and time flew. Finished up in just under an hour. Had a great pace, breathing way up, strong thermo - however no sense of 'chills' on this day. Great mind / muscle connection though.

    Good stuff!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Bit of stress at home...so decided to just add a second cardio session today.

    Started as a walk, got about 1 km in and said screw it and started running. Half way through my run there is a 160ft hill that has a pretty steep incline so I decided to incorporate some HIIT. Ran up it 10 times (walk down and right back up). Then jogged back home. Legs should just be wonderful tomorrow for leg day!

    This is where I run:

    Name:  IMG-20131001-00008.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  119.5 KB

    And the hill, that I am going to probably use for some HIIT training at times. (when not at the local high school track):

    Name:  IMG-20131001-00007.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  129.1 KB
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  8. Good volume and beautiful scenery. I hate Canada a little less now.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Good volume and beautiful scenery. I hate Canada a little less now.
    Thanks brother.. lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  10. All caught up and that pic of where you run looks like something from a painting. That should motivate anyone to train there. WoW!

  11. Very beautiful place to clear your mind. I prefer dungeons though
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    All caught up and that pic of where you run looks like something from a painting. That should motivate anyone to train there. WoW!
    Thanks man.. it is a great trail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Very beautiful place to clear your mind. I prefer dungeons though
    That cause your bad ass
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. 10 / 02 / 2013

    Another early day today and on little sleep. I do not think Stimul8 dosed at 4ish is the cause at all, as my energy levels dropped around 730... But will be happy to have G8 again shortly.

    Up at 530... 5.5km run (mostly at the track in the dark).

    Legs tonight after work, with an update to follow.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Good looking running spot, man! Nice work

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Good looking running spot, man! Nice work
    Thanks 804, I see the fat grips treated you well..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Simon you always put in some great work and love the place you have for cardio. Sounds like you had a good session, I bet you went back home all chilled out.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Simon you always put in some great work and love the place you have for cardio. Sounds like you had a good session, I bet you went back home all chilled out.
    Thanks Chris.

    Yes, the run was good for clearing my mind, and the hill sprints took away any aggression in me.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Keeping up with the cardio bro, you are making me feel lazy!!
    No excuses, I am going to blast legs and do a run/jog (rog) tomorrow.

    I am going to take a scoop of stimul8 tomorrow morning. My buddy is about to start his log and he hooked up a scoop to sample. Pretty excited. I love trying new Preworkouts. Just about like Chefs get when trying new foods!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Keeping up with the cardio bro, you are making me feel lazy!!
    No excuses, I am going to blast legs and do a run/jog (rog) tomorrow.

    I am going to take a scoop of stimul8 tomorrow morning. My buddy is about to start his log and he hooked up a scoop to sample. Pretty excited. I love trying new Preworkouts. Just about like Chefs get when trying new foods!!
    Have a good run bro... kill those legs!

    Stimul8 thus far has been thoroughly impressive. My workout today after work kinda sucked, but Stimul8 didn't have a role in that part of it!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. 10/02/2013

    Dosed 3/4 of a scoop of Stimul8 again today. Energy was there, thermo was there (no chills), focus was there half the time. My workout was 2.5 hours ago and I just pushed down a chicken breast and some cauliflower/brocoli. No appetite. Me like!

    Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy

    Squats - Speed
    225x3
    245x3
    245x3
    255x3
    255x3
    255x3

    Hack Squats
    210x12
    220x12
    220x12

    Leg Extensions
    115x20
    115x20
    115x20
    115x20
    115x20

    - sets 3,4,5 all had some pauses before resuming and hitting 20

    Romanian Deadlift
    185x12
    185x12
    185x12

    - up 5lbs on all 3 sets

    Leg Curls
    65x20
    65x20
    65x15
    65x15

    - had so many interuptions I really lost my focus

    Barbell Calf Raises superset with 3 sets Crunches and then 3 sets of Ab Wheel rollouts
    210x20 / 25
    210x20 / 25
    210x20 / 25
    210x19 / 10
    210x18 / 10
    210x18 / 10

    - 5 second negatives on Calf Raises.


    On paper the workout looks solid, and perhaps after relecting it was. But I was interupted 5 times during my workout and that just through my right off my game mentally. Mind you at times it is to be expected working out in the garage and with a family (and a large one at that).
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. I understand about those interruptions my man
    as another who works out in garage (and used to have family here as well lol), I put the hammer down on my peeps long while back about coming out there when I was training...I mean unless you're dying, I don't want to hear from you, period

    after my kids pushed the limit one time (apparently thinking I was joking about it) and I came unglued on them, I think they got the point..
    at no other time afterwards can I recall being interrupted from training in such fashion, for yrs


  22. Not now! Daddys benching!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I understand about those interruptions my man
    as another who works out in garage (and used to have family here as well lol), I put the hammer down on my peeps long while back about coming out there when I was training...I mean unless you're dying, I don't want to hear from you, period

    after my kids pushed the limit one time (apparently thinking I was joking about it) and I came unglued on them, I think they got the point..
    at no other time afterwards can I recall being interrupted from training in such fashion, for yrs

    Thankfully it doesn't happen often.. but this would be another reason why I much prefer morning training as apposed to after work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Not now! Daddys benching!
    Exactly!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Found it.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Found it.
    Welcome DJ...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Welcome DJ...
    No videos. Dafuq?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    No videos. Dafuq?
    Oh you can't see them? hmmmm
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Oh you can't see them? hmmmm
    You bastard.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  29. Oh snap def in this ride brother!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    You bastard.
    lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh snap def in this ride brother!
    uh oh.. let the madness begin!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  31. 10/3/2013

    Upon rising: 5km fasted run - then off to work

    Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

    Dosed 1 full scoop of Stimul8 (20 minutes before going to the garage - not getting the beta-alinine buzz the last couple of days, not sure why)

    Flat Bench Press - Speed
    225x3
    235x3
    245x3
    245x3
    255x3
    255x3


    Incline Dumbbell Press - shoulder really bothering me here...
    60x12
    60x12
    60x12

    Hammer Grip Dumbbell Press
    50x15
    50x15
    50x15

    Incline Dumbbell Flies
    45x20
    45x20

    Preacher Curls superset with Overhead Tricep Extension
    90x12 / 110x12
    90x12 / 110x12
    90x12 / 110x12

    Concentration Curls superset with Rope Pushdowns
    30x15-15 / 90x15
    30x15-15 / 90x15
    30x14-13 / 90x15

    Spider Curls superset with Vbar Pushdowns
    70x15 / 100x20
    70x15 / 100x20
    70x15 / 100x20

    All in all a good workout. Sweet pump in arms/chest. Excellent energy, and perhaps a little too focused. I must be grinding my teeth though as I have a headache and my jaw / teeth hurt.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  32. Missed this somehow...subbed now though bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Dosed 1 full scoop of Stimul8 (20 minutes before going to the garage - not getting the beta-alinine buzz the last couple of days, not sure why)
    Shake the tub before you take it some settling occurs with Stimul8 (like all powdered blends) as per the beta tester feedback a shake helps
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Shake the tub before you take it some settling occurs with Stimul8 (like all powdered blends) as per the beta tester feedback a shake helps
    Definitely somethin alot of people over look
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Missed this somehow...subbed now though bud
    Well it is about G.D'in time Dan..... kidding bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Shake the tub before you take it some settling occurs with Stimul8 (like all powdered blends) as per the beta tester feedback a shake helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Definitely somethin alot of people over look
    Will do.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  36. Lol when I saw it I thought I was sub'd already..still swear I was at one point haha..either way here now bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  37. Double post
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  38. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    10/3/2013

    Upon rising: 5km fasted run - then off to work

    Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy

    Dosed 1 full scoop of Stimul8 (20 minutes before going to the garage - not getting the beta-alinine buzz the last couple of days, not sure why)

    Flat Bench Press - Speed
    225x3
    235x3
    245x3
    245x3
    255x3
    255x3

    Incline Dumbbell Press - shoulder really bothering me here...
    60x12
    60x12
    60x12

    Hammer Grip Dumbbell Press
    50x15
    50x15
    50x15

    Incline Dumbbell Flies
    45x20
    45x20

    Preacher Curls superset with Overhead Tricep Extension
    90x12 / 110x12
    90x12 / 110x12
    90x12 / 110x12

    Concentration Curls superset with Rope Pushdowns
    30x15-15 / 90x15
    30x15-15 / 90x15
    30x14-13 / 90x15

    Spider Curls superset with Vbar Pushdowns
    70x15 / 100x20
    70x15 / 100x20
    70x15 / 100x20

    All in all a good workout. Sweet pump in arms/chest. Excellent energy, and perhaps a little too focused. I must be grinding my teeth though as I have a headache and my jaw / teeth hurt.
    Sounds like a junky to me....teeth grinding, jaw hurts

    The beta alanine tingles get less for me after a couple of sessions, nothing weird about that.

    Liking the chest session bro....good job
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  39. Yeah mang, i have bulk BA that I add to my PWO a couple times a week. I definitely notice increased stamina/endurance when I take > 4 grams.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I must be grinding my teeth though as I have a headache and my jaw / teeth hurt.
    could be grinding, could also just be intensity so flexing it so to speak
    I flex my jaw when doing intense/heavy sets, no joke
    for grinding tho (just good gp in general), it is for this reason I advise you picking up a mouthguard
    dentist told me yrs ago I was fracturing my teeth from the force of my clenching, so I wasted no time in picking one up..been using it ever since, old habit now
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:22 AM
  2. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:42 AM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:26 PM
  5. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Log in
Log in