AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/17/13 Quick Pic Update

Thought I'd upload these. Obviously flexed in the front pic. Wish my camera was sharper; not flexed in the back pic.... If you don't believe me you try flexing a back double bi while taking a self in the mirror.. God dam impossible lol.

I think the back pic is most relevant as you can really see how little fat I'm holding- like I said there is no flexing I'm literally just putting my arm up.

Bf estimates? Military standad caliper reads 5.5% not sure if I believe lol.

And if you need me to crumble any feta or grate some cheddar ill just be chillin over here
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/17/13 PII

Training felt really great. The rest really helped and I just felt more full and pretty strong. I wanted to keep working, but alas I have a life to live and time was constrained.

Pre-Workout:

Since I had it, I thought I'd throw in another scoop of enhanced into the mix- just to gauge it when working out. I did notice an increased pump but I'm not ready to credit enhanced. It was just a lot more Agmatine I think along with the rest day.

1 scoop Enhanced, 6.3g Citruline Mallate, 2.3g beta alanine, 5g Leucine, 5g Creatine, 3g HMB, 2 Protovol.

Best benefit of the enhanced was the flavoring factor. I suspect the 2 scoop protocol will begin to have a noticeable effect over the next few weeks what with the beta agonist components in it.

Routine:

Today was upper body. Here is the meat and potatoes of the routine..

This is how I deviated from it..

5x8 Incline Bench @205lbs
    4x12 Cable Upright Rows @85lbs
    4x10 Closed Seated Rows (on DB) @190
    5x12 Horizontal Cable Shrugs @210lbs
    4x10 Tricep push downs @90lbs
    4x8 DB Hammer Curls with 45lb DBs
    1 Machine Chest Press Dropset @ 210x8,180x5, 150x5
    1x8 Straight Arm Pulldowns @ 85lbs
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/17/13 PIII

Diet:

2nd Low Carb/No Carb day. Cut back on my only carb source a little more, hopefully will help with the GI issues from the DAA.

Getting to the point where I am ready to start putting on more strength. I'm excited. It will be a very lean and long bulk ahead. 3 weeks more of this, then the reverse diet will begin.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Great updates sir and you should be incredibly proud of how sexy you look!

Look for an increase in focus out of enhanced. It is the best part of the pre for me. The pump is incredible and I think it definitely has a play in what you noticed. Glad to hear you aren't suffering from the migraine still.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Great updates sir and you should be incredibly proud of how sexy you look!

Look for an increase in focus out of enhanced. It is the best part of the pre for me. The pump is incredible and I think it definitely has a play in what you noticed. Glad to hear you aren't suffering from the migraine still.
    Thank you! And I had to bite the bullet and take a bunch of Advil... Neck is still sore today, fwuhk
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Id say yoir def in the 7% range if I had to guess. Lookin lean man. And also try taking the dpol away from your PWO mix. Some ppl have had GI discomfort when dosing with pwos. Its might be the dpol/coffee combo that's doin it
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Last two days I've been having some gi discomfort as well... Could be from having some extra carbs these last two days as you said above. Have you had any joint issues from the ep?

Side note, I didn't see jack from 1scoop of enhanced. 2-2.5 before I noticed much of anything except the one day I stacked OEPpwder and enhanced (1sc ea)... I thought I was gonna have a heart attack ha.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Last two days I've been having some gi discomfort as well... Could be from having some extra carbs these last two days as you said above. Have you had any joint issues from the ep?

Side note, I didn't see jack from 1scoop of enhanced. 2-2.5 before I noticed much of anything except the one day I stacked OEPpwder and enhanced (1sc ea)... I thought I was gonna have a heart attack ha.
    Joint pain for me is minimal but intermittent, I take 3g of fish oil and regardless have a lot of fat in my diet.

In relation I have tapered down my carbs (even fiber) and have found this helps a bit. Try taking out 5-7g of fiber and see if that helps with the GI. I get bloated, backed up, and irregular if you have the same problem I'd suggest givin that a shot.

Yeah it seems that enhanced is better stacked with other things. Too bad but ill keep my hopes up taking double the dose throughout the day.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

You look ridiculous great job! Still impresses me how you look considering your so tall. Beastly!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Joint pain for me is minimal but intermittent, I take 3g of fish oil and regardless have a lot of fat in my diet.

In relation I have tapered down my carbs (even fiber) and have found this helps a bit. Try taking out 5-7g of fiber and see if that helps with the GI. I get bloated, backed up, and irregular if you have the same problem I'd suggest givin that a shot.

Yeah it seems that enhanced is better stacked with other things. Too bad but ill keep my hopes up taking double the dose throughout the day.
    ha actually I've had the opposite GI problems... uncontrollable and "unclean" to say the least. I'll play around with my diet and see if I can pinpoint something in particular.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

ha actually I've had the opposite GI problems... uncontrollable and "unclean" to say the least. I'll play around with my diet and see if I can pinpoint something in particular.
    Eh,
    The grass, or other things, are always greener on the other side I suppose. It's annoying as its throwing off my weigh ins, at least in your situation I'd be empty every time.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/18/13 PI

Today is one of those days that you brace yourself for and are immediately relieved as you plow through it. Go figure it's a Wednesday, living up to the very nature of its hump. 2 exams back to back, packages that had delivery issue getting worked out, bloat finally giving, and more things that are not relevant to this log.

I woke up this morning in a decent mood, tired from little sleep but content. After taking a stack that would make the associated reps following her proud, I lumbered over to the treadmill and got the day started.

PreCardio:

1 EP, 1 scoop of enhanced, 1 scoop of DPol. Simple, but tasted like a artificially sweetened ball of lint.

Cardio:

Steady state day! Incline of 3 at a speed of 4.0-4.3 for 25 minutes. I will most likely crank out 20-25 more at a similar pace post workout today. Lower body days are short and I figure I might as as well. This will bring my total cardio for the day to 50 minutes of steady state compared to the 20 I have been doing. It's just walking, I should be fine.

Regarding the cardio session, I actually do think the enhanced is staring to illicit some sort of noticeable effect- and this is definitely in terms of focus. I actually had a lot more focus in my first class today and could pay attention really well. I am excited to continue enhanced 2x a day, perhaps the constant dosing is key for me.

More later.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ya I totally forgot to mention the focus aspect of Enhanced when I gave it to you. That was probably the best thing I got out of it.
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

The focus for me is what really intrigues me. I don't need to just get pumped up. Enhanced is such a multi-beneficial pre.
    PES Representative
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/18/13

Ok where were we...

For all of those who were following this log, I assumed at least 30-50 of you, who were just sitting at their computer or on their mobile device last night constantly hitting refresh for updates only to be let down I apologize! Ha.

I had a long day yesterday. Literally getting back to my place and going to work out at 7pm and not eating, or really even drinking, until 9:00pm. I finished eating at 11:30. It felt like a waste for some reason.

That being said, here's the milk and cookies of what I did not update you lovely people on:

Weight:

Tied with my record low after still feeling bloat-y. I'm happy with this! 218.6 I was looking dry as fwuhk and I was getting utter 'MIRATION. Across campus (annoyed looks from dudes, quick looks and faster look-a-ways from girls) and even moreso at the gym. Felt pretty good.

PreWorkout:

1 scoop Enhanced, 2 caps Protovol, 3g HMB, 2.3g beta alanine, 5g creatine, 5g Leucine, 1.25mg epimedium; feel like I'm missing something but I'm pretty sure that's it.

Routine:

Yesterday was lower day. I didn't deviate from the routine or add volume really because I was doing cardio afterwards.

4x8 Barbell lunges @160 (8/leg)
    4x9 RDL @160 (too light, but it's a really tight stretch and don't want to tear again)
    3x15 machine calf raises @180 superset w/...
    3x60 second ab vacuum style planks.

For the 2nd set of planks I added 6 toe to hand leg raises prior, and for the 3rd some derphead was derping over by the cable machines so I did 15 normal leg raises (on the ab platform for it)

I then did the 2nd cardio session as described in my last post after, but for the last 4 1/2 minutes I actually ran. I felt invincible, as if my running was just a trot;
    I seriously felt how I assume a horse feels when they get up to speed... It was amazing. I just wasn't getting out of breath, so much that at 2 minutes in I brought it up from 6.5 to 7 on the speed, and felt like doing 8 but didn't want to overdo it for the day after. I was also intermittently breathing through my nose.

I really felt invincible. Whatever it was, I need to make sure I keep doing it.

Diet:

Same calorie range as I normally do, low/no carb. Today will be my 4th day. Honestly, I may just do one high carb day after every 6 days like this one.... I don't feel like I get anything out of carb loads other than some slight boost in aesthetics and I think the keto style is working for me.

Besides, hardboiled eggs with slices of cold cheese is fuhkin tasty.

I'm debating taking Benadryl prior to bed btw. I started reading into h1 receptor antagonists after reading about people taking it for adrenal fatigue, and I think I'm on to some cutting edge crap. Lyle McDonald briefly mentions it but doesn't know too much about it and I spent literally 5 hours reading into histimines, antihistamines, h receptors, and doing some digging on pubmed. Basically it seems as if antihistamines affecting the h1 receptor act out characteristics very similar to beta-agonists while making you sleepy, releasing GABA, and sparing adrenaline... Here is a compelling article:

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article...4_449/_article

so I may take it before bed. Apparently it also increases psychological appetite so some studies say it promotes weight gain, but only due to its psychological properties rather than anything metabolic (people just want to eat more). If I'm sleeping it shouldn't matter.

I'm gunna try and take a nap now. I'll do today's update later.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

8/19/13 PI

Woke up not too well rested at 6am and immediately took my EP, D-Pol, Enhanced, and CoQ10. I have noticed it takes a good second for it all to kick in.

PreCardio:

I took only what I listed above. No epimedium today. I wanted to see what it was like without it/save it for later.

Cardio:

So being that today is upper body, I did intervals. As my endurance increases, recovering my torn hamstrings, and my cough/congestion diminishes I'm able to increase my intensity within the given time frame- effectively and steadily increasing my caloric expenditure during these intervals and allowing me to not cut down on any calories further. I really like this style and next time around, I think I'll approach it with more cardio.

So today I augmented the typical session by increase my jogging speed from 6.3-6.4/5 and maintained a walking speed of 4.3. I did, however add one more interval bringing my total cardio to 22 1/2 minutes rather than 20.

Weight:

Today is another bloated day. It's annoying as hell and I haven't been able to have a BM. Regardless I weighed myself at 219.6. I'll sip on fluids and see if I am any lower later in the day. I feel like I'm holding at least 2lbs of weight extra. This is fine, and possibly understandable as I finished eating my one meal at 11:30pm or so last night.

Regardless, I look pretty nice, legs coming in slowly but surely.

More later.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

8/19/13 PI

Woke up not too well rested at 6am and immediately took my EP, D-Pol, Enhanced, and CoQ10. I have noticed it takes a good second for it all to kick in.

PreCardio:

I took only what I listed above. No epimedium today. I wanted to see what it was like without it/save it for later.

Cardio:

So being that today is upper body, I did intervals. As my endurance increases, recovering my torn hamstrings, and my cough/congestion diminishes I'm able to increase my intensity within the given time frame- effectively and steadily increasing my caloric expenditure during these intervals and allowing me to not cut down on any calories further. I really like this style and next time around, I think I'll approach it with more cardio.

So today I augmented the typical session by increase my jogging speed from 6.3-6.4/5 and maintained a walking speed of 4.3. I did, however add one more interval bringing my total cardio to 22 1/2 minutes rather than 20.

Weight:

Today is another bloated day. It's annoying as hell and I haven't been able to have a BM. Regardless I weighed myself at 219.6. I'll sip on fluids and see if I am any lower later in the day. I feel like I'm holding at least 2lbs of weight extra. This is fine, and possibly understandable as I finished eating my one meal at 11:30pm or so last night.

Regardless, I look pretty nice, legs coming in slowly but surely.

More later.
    maybe try adding in some fiber to get things moving. Or a digestive aid
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

Still here! Hand a bit of a nightmare updating to iOS 7! How Long would a lifting session take for you?

What's your views/thoughts on the whole IF thing? Did you cut normally before switching to it or go straight to IF when you started to cut? It's something I'm intrigued to try, just feel that I'd lose muscle on it tho. Have you played around with your timings and length of eating windows? Wonder if it's something that works for some and not others or if it's something that should bring results to all who try it. You mention that you have maintained all your strength being at this low BF%, how high we're you before? I found I lost quite a lot of strength when I dropped about 5% and don't really wanna lose it again lol
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great log fo sho!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Still here! Hand a bit of a nightmare updating to iOS 7! How Long would a lifting session take for you?

What's your views/thoughts on the whole IF thing? Did you cut normally before switching to it or go straight to IF when you started to cut? It's something I'm intrigued to try, just feel that I'd lose muscle on it tho. Have you played around with your timings and length of eating windows? Wonder if it's something that works for some and not others or if it's something that should bring results to all who try it. You mention that you have maintained all your strength being at this low BF%, how high we're you before? I found I lost quite a lot of strength when I dropped about 5% and don't really wanna lose it again lol
    I love IF. Once I started I realized I'll probably do it for the rest of my life. I find it easy and convenient. Takes a whole to get in the swing of though, ~2 weeks before your body "gets it" and you stop getting hungry like a normal person lol.

I was IFing prior to cutting. Better/leaner gains that way.

I've done all kinds of eating/fasting windows. What works best for me is 16-20 hour fasts with nondeterminate eating windows; the "Adonis method". All the benefits come from the 18-20 hour mark of the fasts (autophagy) so you can actually be pretty loose. That being said, I usually only eat in 2-4, sometimes 6 hour windows.

I was originally around 15% bf.

Try fasting and training fasted. It really makes a difference in my opinion, and helped keep strength. I have lost like, 2-3 reps from bicep curls but that's about it.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/10/13 PII

Weight:

reweighed myself later (still no BM) and was at 118.0. That's a record low.

Routine:

Upper body day. Here is the standard outline...

5x6 BB Bench @250lbs
    4x15 DB Lateral Raise @30lb DBs
    3x6 Weighted dips @+100lbs
    1x8 (100 is too light but heaviest DB)
    4x8 V Bar Pulldowns @170lbs
    1x8/arm Single hand VBar Pulldown @85lbs
    4x12 Face pulls @67.5lbs
    3x10 Barbell Curls @85- strict form

Diet:

My 4th low carb day, bumped up a little more carbs for more fiber.

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

I love IF. Once I started I realized I'll probably do it for the rest of my life. I find it easy and convenient. Takes a whole to get in the swing of though, ~2 weeks before your body "gets it" and you stop getting hungry like a normal person lol.

I was IFing prior to cutting. Better/leaner gains that way.

I've done all kinds of eating/fasting windows. What works best for me is 16-20 hour fasts with nondeterminate eating windows; the "Adonis method". All the benefits come from the 18-20 hour mark of the fasts (autophagy) so you can actually be pretty loose. That being said, I usually only eat in 2-4, sometimes 6 hour windows.

I was originally around 15% bf.

Try fasting and training fasted. It really makes a difference in my opinion, and helped keep strength. I have lost like, 2-3 reps from bicep curls but that's about it.
    Sounds good i may definitely give it a shot. Although I doubt I'd be able to eat the amount of clean food I do in say 6 hours? I assume you spread the food over the six hours evenly?

Are there any times of the day that are better to have the eating window? So you don't even consume a post WO shake or anything? Do you think it's a method that could still produce gains when 'bulking?'l Are you continuing with IF when you begin your lean bulk? Sorry for so many questions lol
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/20/13 PI

Woke up this morning groggy as fuhck. I was glad it was just fast walking this morning.

PreCardio:

1 scoop DPol, 1 Scooped Enhanced, 125mg CoQ10. Some coffee.

Cardio:

A boring 20 minutes at a speed of 4.3 and an incline of 3. Last minute I said f it and bumped up the incline to 8 for teh lulls.

Didn't get a chance to weigh myself, not like there is a point as I still haven't had a BM .. Da fuq.

More post workout/post meal.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

Sounds good i may definitely give it a shot. Although I doubt I'd be able to eat the amount of clean food I do in say 6 hours? I assume you spread the food over the six hours evenly?

Are there any times of the day that are better to have the eating window? So you don't even consume a post WO shake or anything? Do you think it's a method that could still produce gains when 'bulking?'l Are you continuing with IF when you begin your lean bulk? Sorry for so many questions lol
    I used to eat 4500 calories from white rice, lentils and chicken with some olive oil in 2 hours. Put your big boy pants on (preferably with an elastic waistband) and do it. 6 hours is easy. I'd do 2 meals, you can do 3.

I eat my meal or meals about 45-90 minutes pwo, and with it is my whey and other protein.

As I just said, I did it before while bulking before cutting.

My weights went up weekly and my program focused on hypertrophy. Look at my strength and weights for my lifts while I'm at 6% (maybe less) bf. There is no reason to worry about gains- I just said it HELPS.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/20/13 PII

Routine:

I usually do 5x5 deadlifts, but my legs were totally fried so I thought I'd taper back on volume, except I went up in weight from 390 to 405, and they started to feel better... So I ended up increasing my tonnage overall slightly.

5x4 Deadlift @ 405
    1x5 Deadlift @ 405
    4x8 DB RDL @ 90 lb DBs SS'd with
    4x6 Adonis Leg Raises
    3x12 Barbell Calf Raises @ 315 lbs

So, last time I did this routine my total Deadlift tonnage was 25 reps of 395 coming to 9875 lbs of tonnage. Today, I did 25 reps of 405 coming to 10125 lbs of tonnage, a 250 lb increase. Next week I'll be more confident and do a standard 5x5 scheme with at least 410 lbs.

Diet:

This is my 5th day of low carb. I think tomorrow I'll do one more before a high carb, low fat/negligible amount day.

A little more reserved on calories today as I did 20 minutes of steady cardio instead of the 40-50 I was planning.

More tomorrow. I have been a little busy and tied up recently.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%

Is 3100 what your maintenance is?
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

Is 3100 what your maintenance is?
    No not at all.
    that was originally what I set my cut to when I had to drop it the second time. I was bulking on 4500 (and not gaining weight), so my maintenance prior to metabolic damage is around 3500-3800. I believe I first dropped it to 3500, then 3100, then just got too lazy to adjust the app settings. The 3100 and the suggested amounts in the app have literally no relevance at all.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%

No not at all.
    that was originally what I set my cut to when I had to drop it the second time. I was bulking on 4500 (and not gaining weight), so my maintenance prior to metabolic damage is around 3500-3800. I believe I first dropped it to 3500, then 3100, then just got too lazy to adjust the app settings. The 3100 and the suggested amounts in the app have literally no relevance at all.
    I was trying to bulk on 4500 recently and was losing weight. After a month and a half I finally got my metabolism to normalize a bit and now I'm gaining a lb a week on around 3500-4000 a day. Confusing to be honest.
    PES Representative
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/21/13

My apologies for lack of detail. I have been extremely busy.

Cardio:

Yesterday was my regular intervals for cardio, lasting until 22 1/2 minutes. I did this with my typical precarious supplements of EP, D-Pol, CoQ10, and enhance.

***something useful to note is that I had previously excused the poor mixability of DPol due to the vitamin d not being water soluble. However, after I attempted to fix this by adding some MCT oil to the mix, even when I blended it all together in my magic bullet, I was still left with chunks.

PreWorkout:

I took the same preworkout as listed in the other days log.

Routine:

Upper body again. Overall it felt pretty good.
    Here's the outline:

This is what I actually did...

5x5 Decline bench - 295lbs
    4x8 DB Shoulder Press - 65lb/DB
    5x5 Weighted pull-ups - +45lbs
    5x12 Shrugs - 430 lbs
    4x8 French Press - 100lbs SS'd w/
    4x9 Cable Conc. Curl - 32.5lbs/hand

Usually I do 3x12 for biceps but I wanted to as it evenly with my French presses. To keep the same volume I just divided total reps by 4 and got the rep scheme of 4x9; this actually felt a lot better though and I didn't get as close to failure. I might actually continue doing this.

Nutrition:

Last (6th) low carb/no carb day before my carb-up day. More of the same, except I didn't want to fudge up accuracy negatively so rather than worrying if I had too many fatty portions of ham (being that the nutrition info is just a hodge-podge average off all meat) I didn't want to have too many calories on my last low carb day from there being more fat. All I did was throw my ham in hot water for about an hour and let the fat rise out to the top where I skimmed it out, replacing the fatty weight with water... If I was off, it was with too much protein and less calories- not too shabby. Also got out some sodium.

Here it is:

30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

9/22/13 PI

Today is my 6 1/2 year anniversary with my girlfriend. Woop-dee-doo.

Woke up at 6am and took my EP, then went back to sleep.

Slept in a little bit until 8:30 and worked out, putting off cardio until after working out since I was doing them so close together.

PreWorkout:

6.3g Citruline Mallate, 2g Beta Alanine, 5g Creatine MH, 5g Leucine, 1 scoop Enhanced, 1 Scoop DPol.

Routine:

Lower body day. Had to swap out squats due to some dipstick using it along with half the other fuhking pieces of equipment for his circuit. Oh well.

This is the outline (under D2)...

So I decided to sub in machine hack squats in a scheme on 4x8 with slightly more tonnage and overall volume.

4x8 ATG hack Squat @ 275
    1x8 @ 225
    I then did a giant set of the rest.
    4x10 Leg Curls @ 100lbs
    4x12 ab wheel rollout
    4x10 crunches
    3x20 Seated Calf Raises @ 70lbs

Cardio:

Immediately after I walked to the treadmill and did some steady LISS. Speed of 4.3, Incline of 4, for 29 minutes.

Diet:

Today is my high carb day, where I pretty much neglected the fat macronutrient. It seems like it will be nice. Same amount of calories for the most part.

Here it is..

I may so another session of cardio later. Probably not due to going out and walking around.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I was trying to bulk on 4500 recently and was losing weight. After a month and a half I finally got my metabolism to normalize a bit and now I'm gaining a lb a week on around 3500-4000 a day. Confusing to be honest.
    I hate you eating that much and loosing weight.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post

I hate you eating that much and loosing weight.
    Last time I bulk on ABE/Shift/EPRO/alphamine/AP! Should have dropped the shift and Alphamine but I'm an addict!

On a side note I stayed incredibly lean through pct!
    PES Representative
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%

9/21/13

My apologies for lack of detail. I have been extremely busy.

Cardio:

Yesterday was my regular intervals for cardio, lasting until 22 1/2 minutes. I did this with my typical precarious supplements of EP, D-Pol, CoQ10, and enhance.

***something useful to note is that I had previously excused the poor mixability of DPol due to the vitamin d not being water soluble. However, after I attempted to fix this by adding some MCT oil to the mix, even when I blended it all together in my magic bullet, I was still left with chunks.

PreWorkout:

I took the same preworkout as listed in the other days log.

Routine:

Upper body again. Overall it felt pretty good.
    Here's the outline:

This is what I actually did...

5x5 Decline bench - 295lbs
    4x8 DB Shoulder Press - 65lb/DB
    5x5 Weighted pull-ups - +45lbs
    5x12 Shrugs - 430 lbs
    4x8 French Press - 100lbs SS'd w/
    4x9 Cable Conc. Curl - 32.5lbs/hand

Usually I do 3x12 for biceps but I wanted to as it evenly with my French presses. To keep the same volume I just divided total reps by 4 and got the rep scheme of 4x9; this actually felt a lot better though and I didn't get as close to failure. I might actually continue doing this.

Nutrition:

Last (6th) low carb/no carb day before my carb-up day. More of the same, except I didn't want to fudge up accuracy negatively so rather than worrying if I had too many fatty portions of ham (being that the nutrition info is just a hodge-podge average off all meat) I didn't want to have too many calories on my last low carb day from there being more fat. All I did was throw my ham in hot water for about an hour and let the fat rise out to the top where I skimmed it out, replacing the fatty weight with water... If I was off, it was with too much protein and less calories- not too shabby. Also got out some sodium.

Here it is:
    That is interesting that you are having such trouble mixing the dpol powder.

No need to apologize about lack of detail in this log sir!! Incredibly detailed throughout this.
    PES Representative
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That is interesting that you are having such trouble mixing the dpol powder.

No need to apologize about lack of detail in this log sir!! Incredibly detailed throughout this.
    What he said!...as far as the dpol goes try adding a little more water than recommended and throw a couple ice cubes in it. This is what I do when I mix my condense/dpol and for whatever reason have a lot less powder left over at the end.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    What he said!...as far as the dpol goes try adding a little more water than recommended and throw a couple ice cubes in it. This is what I do when I mix my condense/dpol and for whatever reason have a lot less powder left over at the end.
    Interesting! Thanks for the input! If only I could find a way over these GI issues from the DAA whilst on a low carb diet ( -.- )
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

8/23/13 PI

I am finding if harder, and harder, and harder to do cardio at 6am. At this point in my cut, my legs are pretty much always dead. It's not like your post workout DOM, but more so my legs just saying "I don't wanna" every time I walk around/consider getting up/god forbid have to squat... I may have to do cardio off days that just chew into my caloric intake- which would really, really suck.

I may just spread out the intensity though, with 10 minutes of LISS followed by 10 minutes of intervals everyday.

*If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear it!

Precardio:

Woke up at 6am and took my EP with 1 scoop enhanced, DPol, 125mg CoQ10 and some coffee.

Cardio:

Intervals between walking/running at 4.3 & 6.5.
    1w,4r,1,4, .5, 2, .5, 2, .5, 2, .5, 2. This burned around 350 calories, give or take.

Even after having a lot more fiber from yesterday's carb up day I'm bloated and have GI issues still so I didn't weigh myself. I will update when I "get around to it"
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.67%

impressive log man!! keep it up!!
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.67%

subbed
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

8/23/13 PI

I am finding if harder, and harder, and harder to do cardio at 6am. At this point in my cut, my legs are pretty much always dead. It's not like your post workout DOM, but more so my legs just saying "I don't wanna" every time I walk around/consider getting up/god forbid have to squat... I may have to do cardio off days that just chew into my caloric intake- which would really, really suck.

I may just spread out the intensity though, with 10 minutes of LISS followed by 10 minutes of intervals everyday.

*If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear it!

Precardio:

Woke up at 6am and took my EP with 1 scoop enhanced, DPol, 125mg CoQ10 and some coffee.

Cardio:

Intervals between walking/running at 4.3 & 6.5.
    1w,4r,1,4, .5, 2, .5, 2, .5, 2, .5, 2. This burned around 350 calories, give or take.

Even after having a lot more fiber from yesterday's carb up day I'm bloated and have GI issues still so I didn't weigh myself. I will update when I "get around to it"
    That sucks man. I usually fell the opposite as I get leaner and more active I feel better and more motivated by the results so I just want more.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.82%

Was this just a result of the ABE elite just upping your metabolism?
    Pm off topic stuff like that please Id like to keep this log from de-railing too much.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epic Erase Pro/D-Pol Lean Bulk Log
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:16 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:45 PM
  3. Erase pro 2 or3 weeks pct
    By mik14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 03:34 PM
  4. Replies: 19