AdonisBelt's ERASE PRO/D-POL 4 WEEK LOG TO EPIC SHREDZZZZ!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't dose more than 1 per day. Just extend the run for 4 days, recommendations are 2 bottles max before cycling of so fine to just keep using the product until the bottle is empty.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Marginal at best I'd say. And definitely not worthwhile if your dosing every other day and dosing 0 the following day. Better taking 1 per day rather than 2 in one day then 0 the next. IMO
That's not at all what I was saying. I'd be taking 2 one day, then 1 the following back and forth. I even said that explicitly lol

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
I wouldn't dose more than 1 per day. Just extend the run for 4 days, recommendations are 2 bottles max before cycling of so fine to just keep using the product until the bottle is empty.
This will be my second bottle... That's why I will have 4 extra.... I said that right in the post!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
9/27/13 PI

So, to maximize the end of this cycle I think I will utilize these last 4 spread out to every other day across my last 8 days, so one day I'll take 2 then 1 then 2 etc.
This confuses me! Lol this reads like you have only 4 left? You must have more otherwise I can't see how you could make 4 caps last 8 days lol

Either way just stick to the normal dosing and extend it that way!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
This confuses me! Lol this reads like you have only 4 left? You must have more otherwise I can't see how you could make 4 caps last 8 days lol

Either way just stick to the normal dosing and extend it that way!
Omg lol. I do have extra that's the whole flipping point I bring this up! I have ran 2 bottles that have 30 pills each when each cycle is 28 pils long! 60-56=4 extra! They say not to go longer than 2 cycles so extending is a terrible idea!! For fuks sakes lol.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I can do the maths! You clearly say you have 4 left that you are going to spread out to last 8 days by dosing EOD. See the quote above. Then You said you won't be dosing EOD? If your that concerned about it just stop at the 56 days mark and keep the 4.

OT lol

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
I can do the maths! You clearly say you have 4 left that you are going to spread out to last 8 days by dosing EOD. See the quote above. Then You said you won't be dosing EOD? If your that concerned about it just stop at the 56 days mark and keep the 4.

OT lol
I have 4 extra that I wanted to add additionally across a span of 8 days. This horse has been beaten into mush; I am going to just take 2 eod as originally proposed but separated 12 hours apart.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I have 4 extra that I wanted to add additionally across a span of 8 days. This horse has been beaten into mush; I am going to just take 2 eod as originally proposed but separated 12 hours apart.
So you DO have more than 4! Makes sense now!

Sounds good, wonder if the 2 pill difference will be apparent, watching with interest!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
So you DO have more than 4! Makes sense now!

Sounds good, wonder if the 2 pill difference will be apparent, watching with interest!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I know how that guy feels! lol

Does the number of fingers he's showing represent the number of pills you thought you had left! Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that was painful to read...

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
I know how that guy feels! lol

Does the number of fingers he's showing represent the number of pills you thought you had left! Lol
Your the twitt that didn't get what I was saying. I never thought I had 4 left and never even thought that as I'm the one that sees the pills daily. Stop being annoying. Ugh.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
9/27/13 PII

PreWorkout:

1 scoop enhanced, 2 pills Protovol, 3g HMB, 2g Beta Alanine, 5g Creatine, 5g Leucine.

Routine:

Horribly unmotivated today. Dragged in the worst way. Here is the outline...

What I actually did...

5x5 Decline Bench @ 295lbs
4x8 DB Shoulder Press @ 65lb DBs
5x5 Weighted Pull-ups @ +45lbs
1x2 wide neutral grip pull-ups immediately after 5th set
5x12 Shrugs @ 430lbs
4x8 French Press @ 100lbs SS'd with
4x9 Cable Conc. Curls @ 32.5lbs/hand

1 quadruple drop set of smith machine chest press... Starting at 210x6 then down ~20% each drop.

Occlusion training..
DB curls - 15,8,8
Tricep Pressdowns - 15,8,8,8

Diet:

5th day of keto and I can tell, I think I need a good 3 days of carbs to regain sanity/energy/motivation/temperament.

Here is what I ate...

Used the eggs, bran, protein powder, and a bit of baking soda to make the bombest creation ever. I know there are recipes out there but I thought I'd wing some protein pancakes due to craving carbs and it worked out amazingly.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I do what I was thinking with the 4 extra by spreading them out eod during my final 8?
I've used eod dosing with good results before. I say that would work fine.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
9/28/13 PI

As I'm beginning to look at the time I have left, which is a little over a week, I am reevaluating my diet protocol. I just feel like shot on keto, and I think I benefit much more from carb cycling; I look fuller, feel better, have a more manageable appetite, and just feel cleaner.

Because of this, I was gunna do one carb load day today, but I am thinking I will do one last keto day today, and then slowly ease back into carbs over the next 3 days, with Tuesday being a refeed. This works out great anyways due to Tuesday being my gf's birthday.

On one last note, this will also be a good way to fill out during my last week so I don't look stringy/flat at the end... Which is something I have been feeling like a LOT these last few days.

Back to the regimen.

I woke up this morning and took my EP and went back to sleep for a bit. I swear I almost threw my cat at the wall he was nothing short of obnoxious all through last night and this morning.

PreCardio:

125mg CoQ10, 1 scoop Enhanced, 2.5g Epedoum, and my DPol.

Cardio:

Intervals. 1, 4, :30, 2, :30, 2, :30, 2, :30, 2, :30, 2, :30, 2. Or so for a total of 20 minutes at an incline of 3 and varying speed of 4.3 for walking and 6.6 for running... A little faster.

I will go to the gym in about 2 hours from now after I give my legs/self time to just relax.

More later.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the changes that will happen when changing up the diet. I hate cats man I wouldn't be able to deal with the pestering throughout the night.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
9/28/13 PII

Today's workout was a real point of realization for me. It really put things into perspective.. Everyone keeps asking me why I continue and I have continued to tell them I am just wanting to see how far I can go; today I really saw the senseless nature of my efforts this far down the line. Two people that are regulars such as myself asked me what was going on because I looked so flat/stringy, and I told them it was the keto, and today my strength was just absent. I have just no fuel and I am constantly irritable, and the progress is so little in comparison to what I'm putting in that it's beginning to seem futile.

Perhaps it's just the mental stress but I don't like my personality or the person I'm becoming . I'm always tired , can't concentrate, lethargic, and irritable. Even if I lose one more pound, or two, it's just that. No real aesthetic difference will even be seen meanwhile in wasting time not getting stronger/bigger. Today will be my last keto day. Period. Further, I will be finishing out the last week of my EP/DPol cycle reversing out of my diet, meaning my last day of cutting will be this Monday. I will carb up subtly tomorrow as previously planned along with Monday, but then I will begin slowly tacking on calories, most likely starting with +150/day.

I really do not aw this as quitting. I used to, but I realize I am already at my goal ironically enough. I am natural and that's something I need to remember.

PreWorkout:

2 Protovol, 1sc Enhanced, 3g HMB, 2g beta alanine, 5g Creatine monohydrate, 5g Leucine, and iced coffee.

As worn out as I am, I felt literally no effect from all of this besides a quick beta alanine tingle.

Routine:

My routine prescribes 5x5 squats but after intervals this morning, the second I lifted the bar it felt heavy, and I knew at that moment I was in for a rough one.

The total tonnage for what I was supposed to do was 305x25 = 7625, but after my third set I knew Id be eaten by the bar if I attempted a 4th set. As such I took the remaining tonnage, 7625-(305x15=4575)= 3050 and figured out a rep range that I could manage easier. This came to 225 for 13.5 total more reps. After lifting the 1st set at that weight it felt light and I ended up lifting more tonnage in the end slightly. ( 3825-3050=+775lbs)

3x5 Squat @ 305lbs
2x7,10 @ 226lbs
4x10 leg curls @100lbs SSd with ..
4x12 Wheel Rollouts
3x20 seated calf raises @ 70lbs

Diet:

As repeatedly mentioned, this is my last keto day. From here on out ill carb cycle. I feel much better this way. I will try varying my protein pancake egg:whey ratio because those were bomb as fuhk.
Here is what I ate/will eat....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet plays an incredibly strong part in my overall mood and feeling. I can often times get irritable when cutting carbs significantly. When I am bulking and soaking up those carbs I notice an increase of energy throughout the day for sure. Hope the change in your diet helps with your issues bro.

Not feeling a pump or anything from enhanced? The agmatine and nitrates should be doing something.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Diet plays an incredibly strong part in my overall mood and feeling. I can often times get irritable when cutting carbs significantly. When I am bulking and soaking up those carbs I notice an increase of energy throughout the day for sure. Hope the change in your diet helps with your issues bro.

Not feeling a pump or anything from enhanced? The agmatine and nitrates should be doing something.
I was already taking Agmatine through Protovol. Dont feel much at all from it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
9/29/13

I took the day off from lifting. Woke up and took my first EP with D Pol.

Cardio:

20 minutes of steady state. 4.3 speed and an incline of 3.

Diet:

Started imposing carbs. This felt good. As I go on I will graduate the macros into a more typical range. I missed rice. Lol

Went to bed taking my 2nd EP.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
9/30/13 PI

The last day of my cut. This section will be short but I got some free time so I might as well log while I can.

Waking up this morning was a challenge.. One of those days you feel like you have to forcefully pull yourself out of bed. But regardless, I did.

PreCardio:

I took my DPol and EP together this morning with some enhanced. The DPol, as suspected, is running low earlier than it should despite always having a level scoop. I not sure if if will last for the length it is supposed to. Besides that I had some coffee.

Cardio:

More steady state as I now do that on upper body days to allow maximum recovery for my legs. 20 minutes at a speed of 4.3 and an incline for 3.5.

More later.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/2/13

I woke up this morning and took my EP with DPol. I then had some coffee and went to do some cardio.

Yesterday was the end of my cut, and my girlfriends birthday, and I went a little off the wagon with how much I ate. As such, I was anxious to get back into the swing of things for cardio. I was very concerned initially, but after doing cardio and feeling great, I figured that being I had no cheat days during my cut, or really refeeds, I think my body will be happy with it. With a semi rough estimate, I hit around 6000 calories... So that's 3500 over my diet, and technically 3000 over my BMR, and 2500 over a typical bulk. It was one day, and my body has been starving for 4 months, I think my body made good use of the refeed.

Cardio:

This was interesting. I was supposed to do stedy state today but I just felt good as well as compelled to work a little harder. I ended up doing 2 minutes of walking at 4.3 speeds and 30 seconds to 1 minute sprints at a speed of 8. Incline was 3 the whole time. This felt really great and I think I'll continue doing cardio into my bulk in the mornings switching between 30 second walks coupled with 2 minute jogs at 4.3/6.6 with a protocol similar to this one, like 2 minute walks and 1 minute runs at 4.3/8. Should be fun.

Routine:

Being that I'm reverse dieting, it is time to begin bumping up the weights and attempting to progress. This turned out to be good timing in hindsight of my splurge for my girlfriends birthday.

Here is the outline...

What I did was a little more in depth...

5x6 Flat bench @ 255 (+5lbs)
4x15 lateral raises @ 30lb DBs (static holds at top)
4x8,8,8,8 Dips @+100lbs (2+ reps on all sets)
4x8,8,8,7 v-bar Pulldown @175 (+5lbs)
1x8 SH Pulldown @85lbs
4x12 Face Pulls @70lbs (+2.5lbs)
4x8,8,6,6 BB Curls @85lbs

I then finished off with...

- a triple drop set of machine incline bench press starting at 320lbs for 10 reps.

- Wide neutral grip pull ups 1x6

- Cable lateral raises, drop set starting at 20x6

Then into some OCCLUSION TRAINING!

-Triceps first, 15,8,8,8 of overhead extensions
-Barbell curls 15,8,8,8.

Overall, felt good, and strength had gone up.

Diet:

Although technically reversing and incorporating carbs i wanted to keep carbs a little low as yesterday's splurge predominately came from carbs and protein. I went right to the upper range of calories I had been eating, but tried to stay cleaner.

Here is what I ate...

I will post later the end cut pics. Unfortunately I was still a little flat due to low carbs, but I'm happy with them.

Attachments

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/3/13 PI

Today I ran out of DPol after taking my first EP of the day. That's early of what the serving size suggests by 5 days. As such, I'll review it before continuing in further...

DPOL REVIEW:

PACKAGING: 7/10

The packaging is sleek and modern. I really am a fan. The container is a little small compared to the scoop so scooping the appropriate amount gets a little annoying as you get halfway down, especially when beginning to run into/hit/have to maneuver around the silicate packet (sp?) but overall it's pretty cool and attractive with some minor issues with practicality. It could be further refined, and nicer quality.

MIXABILITY: 4/10

This section is pretty straight forward. There is an issue here, as thee is always a considerable portion of what I can only assume is vitamin d left on the sides and bottom of the glass/shaker. Vitamin d has been touted as the excuse as being fat soluble and not being able to break down in water, but this is simply not the case as I have actually added oil with warm water, and still shook a lot, but it didn't help.

If it is the vitamin d, which it isn't, then the D simply becomes a hollow frill and filler with lack of substance. The issue is that you have to make an actual effort to swirl around that extra stuff and it becomes a pain.

TASTE: 4/10

It tastes like overly artificial creamsickle with a hint if free lint- just too sweet. You really have to dilute it further in my opinion for it to be ok, bug then it's just a tolerable and off flavor. Some will disagree, but the lack of variety in flavor while picking such a bizarre one just seems like a bad choice in the first place- in practice it just gross. Even after dieting and not having and carbs or sugar, I found it gross.

I actually prefer plain unflavored DAA powder's taste.

SERVINGS: 7.5/10

Very straightforward, as the supplement is designed for a 4 week cycle and thus has a 30 day serving. Unfortunately it runs out too early by about 4-5 days before 28 days, so a full 4 weeks actually isn't possible.

Often times companies will have oversized scoops with marked lines inside that are easily ignored which effectively makes users
Go through their product quicker; for this type of dose dependent product, this type of behavior is especially not acceptable. The servings need to be figured out properly or at least be more realistic on the label- even labeling the total grams/serving would be a quick fix that makes all the difference.

EFFECT: 8/10

-B Complex:
Your standard b complex. It was ok. A b complex vitamin in preferable. A plus.
-Vitamin D
Basically a frill that is not substantial. A minus.
-DAA Comparison
It had standard DAA, but it actually caused a bit of stomach/GI issues when taken on an empty stomach, as one is supposed to with DAA. The dosing was on point. I have an overall negative impression on this part of the ingredient profile due to the stomach issues.

Positives:

It's a DAA product with DAA. In that sense it works.
Increased motivation/intensity
Increased libido
Increased recovery.

Negatives:

GI issues
Increased agitation
Taste is bad
Mixes poorly
Silly ingredient profile.

OVERALL: 6/10 D-

WOULD I RECOMMEND? No. It gets a 6 as it contains DAA this fulfilling it's purpose as a DAA Product but everything else seems to be filler/frill ingredients. I would just but plain DAA moving forward. More pure, better taste, cheaper, and less GI issues.

***i would like to thank the reps for allowing me to log this product, and most importantly I hope that they can appreciate the honest review. A lot of people will sugarcoat the product out of feeling an obligation to do so, but I feel like at the end of this day, a real critique is much more useful- not just to the manufacturers, but the consumers as well.****

::::::CONTINUING BACK TO MY LOG::::::

Cardio:

I did 20 minutes of walking/running intervals. Walking at 4.3 and running at 8 for 2 minute walks and 1 minute runs. Felt good.

More later.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
10/3/13 PII

Weight:

220.4. This is awesome as I had a binge and 2 days later I'm only 2lbs above my record low when depleted of carbs. My strength is up, I feel fuller, and my weight is amazingly on point.

PreWorkout:

Zero calorie redbull, 5g Creatine MH, 5g leucine, 6.3g Citruline Mallate, 2.2g beta alanine, 2 Protovol, and bronkaid for my chronic bronchitis. I have never addressed this issue that I genuinely have (look back a few pages and I mention it) but HOLY FUHK have I been missing out. I took the dose that was prescribed.

Routine:

Phenomenal workout. Seriously felt great. Lower body day. I should never have gone low/no carb. It just didn't vibe well with me. Lower body day.

Here is the outline under D1...

This is how I deviated, and I deviated HARD. Lol

5x5 Sumo Deadlift @410lbs (+5lbs)
I then did a set immediately after of 1x15 3 plate leg extensions with a 1 second isometric squeeze.
4x8 DB SLDLs @100lb DBs (+5lbs) SS'd with..
4x6 Adonis Leg Raises
3x12 Barbell Calf Raises @345lbs SS'd with..
3x12 Leg Extension @180lbs

Then I moved onto occlusion training. The tightness was dead on.

• Lying Ham Curls: 15,8,8,8
• ATG Squats: 15,8,8,8

Diet:

Bumped it up a little bit, but very conservatively. +60 calories, even though a range of 80-100 is recommended by various coaches in reversing. I'm in no rush to gain more strength or muscle, and I'm happy exchanging some minor difference in gains for making sure minimal fat is put back on. This brought my calories to 2560 for the day. I will maintain this for about 4-5 days before bumping it up 10 calories concurrently every week.

Additionally, I am cycling steadily back/have been to more carbs. I am now at the ratio I will most likely maintain for a while.

Took my 2nd EP at around 7:30pm

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the honest review. Thats the point of these logs IMO. Sorry you didnt care for the dpol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting review sir. Have yet to try the powdered form but I absolutely love the pill form dpol. Will probably stick to it as I like to stick to what works with me personally and I don't really care for flavored DAA products. Just from my experience. Good honest review. Glad you at least enjoyed the benefits from DAA itself. How about pump from the product? Still no increase?

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Interesting review sir. Have yet to try the powdered form but I absolutely love the pill form dpol. Will probably stick to it as I like to stick to what works with me personally and I don't really care for flavored DAA products. Just from my experience. Good honest review. Glad you at least enjoyed the benefits from DAA itself. How about pump from the product? Still no increase?
Not particularly noticeable, perhaps due to not having much carbs to provide the pump.

I would assume the pill would be much better as well. The whole mixability issue would be gone and the doses would be more consistent.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
10/4/13

This will be a short one. I woke up today with super sore lateral delts, chest, glutes and legs as well all while being extremely tired. Because of this, I skipped cardio.

I still took my EP at the same time.
***Note: taking two a day REALLY makes a difference. Every day that I take the additional one in the evening I wake up looking amazing.

Later, since my push muscles were sore I figured I could at least work out my back, then do some sort of lower then upper, but after further consideration I decided to just listen to my body and take an off day so I can get back on track sooner.

Weight:

Today was awesome. 219.2, which is actually my week's low- which had been previous to my Tuesday binge. Basically , I'm not gaining any weight on this increase. Next week I'll go up 50 more calories bringing me to 2600.

Diet;

I am eating EXACTLY what I had yesterday, minus a few seasonings here and there in different amounts.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
10/5/13

Good day. A little boring, but it was good. Woke up and took my first EP of the day with some DAA, then went back to bed and slept for a bit.

Weight:

220.4 with a weekly average of 220.0, putting my weekly average only .4 above last week when I had no carbs and was eating less feeling miserable. I am not concerned at all with any gains in fat being I have only increased my calories by 60 this week. Next week I will by 40, and then depending on where I am at I'll see. My strength is responding phenomenally to this slight increase, I can only imagine what I'm in for this time around! I'm about to blow the fuhk up!

PreWorkout:

1 Bronkaid, 125mg CoQ10, 2.2g beta alanine, 5g leucine, 5g Creatine mh, 2 Protovol, about 3 cups of coffee. Zooooooom!

Routine:

Upper body today. Felt good, real good.

Here is the outline..

Details...
5x5 decline bench 305lbs (+10lbs)
4x9,9,8,8 DB Press @65lb DBs (+2 reps)
5x5 Weighted pull-ups @+45lbs
1x5 pull-ups right after last weighted set
5x10 Shrugs 460lbs (+30lbs)
4x8,8,8,6 incline Skullcrushers @105lbs (+5lbs -2 reps)
4x9,9,7,7 Cable Curls @30lbs/arm

Occlusion training...
Tricep Pressdown 15,8,8,8
Barbell Curl 15,8,8,8

I then moved straight to cardio...

Cardio:

I stopped myself early after feeling like a god. Doing intervals of 2 minutes waking @4.3 and 1 minute runs at 8.2 my endurance was not an issue, only my muscles were getting sore and I needed to save them for tomorrow. Ephedrine is somethin special I'll tell you what.. Burned ~260 calories in about 15 minutes.

I wanted to run faster. Hell, I could've ran the whole time, but unfortunately I workout too high of a frequency for that, and the goal nowadays is not to lose any more, but to reverse diet.

Diet:

Today I ate exactly what I have been aside from minor adjustments to seasonings...

Potassium chloride, crushed black pepper, basil, ginger, tumerac, curry powder, mustard, hot sauce, CINNAMON. I put all of this on pretty much everything.

Here is what i ate...

Tomorrow I might say f it and go out to eat with my girlfriend being that I have had such amazing results so far. This would serve as a nice cheat day, and if I don't eat anything else for the day I'll be fine. There is a Mongolian grill buffet where you load up bowls with whatever and they cook it for you, in gunna just load up on veggies and lean meats (chicken, shrimp, strip steak) and fuhking enjoy myself. I'll be doing leg day tomorrow so it should be good!

Or not, and I'll just do a low carb day at home.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Go out and enjoy yourself you deserve it!

That ephedrine sounds like some good ****!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Go out and enjoy yourself you deserve it!

That ephedrine sounds like some good ****!
Yeah I'm gunna be in this stuff for the rest of my fuhkin life

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/5/13 PI

Today is the last day of my EP, which will conclude this cycle. In fact, I just took my last pill with some DAA this morning. As such, I will get this EP review posted at the top of today's log...

::::: PES ERASE PRO REVIEW :::::

Goal:
I was taking EP during my cut to aid in reducing estrogenic fats as well as maintain strength, while appreciating the dryness, vascularity, and enhanced recovery.

Packaging/Minor Details: 8/10
I like how small the bottle is and how sleek and minimal the design is. Pills are blue and taste just fine, and I can swallow them even without water. Doesn't taste bad if it sits in your mouth, or too large. They seem to change the color of the labels/pills her and there which shows they are paying attention to details. No bs fillers or ingredients.

Dosage: 8/10
The 1 pill a day is great, and while the cycle is a length of 28 days, there are 30 per bottle. Which is fantastic. The only reason I did not give 10/10 is because due to having a surplus of pills I had taken 4 extra on top of my last 8 eod, and during the days I took 2 12 hours apart, I noticed MUCH better results. Perhaps even more than twice as great. It makes me want to dose heavier next time around.

Effect: 9/10
It's does pretty much everything it claims with a letter grade of B+/A-. It's a supplement you truly know is working as you can see the changes and feel the difference. While supplements come and go for me, this will most likely be a staple if I can afford it, but a necessity when I need to bust through plateaus. I have always felt soft as if I had higher estrogen and this pill makes a huge difference.

Affordability: 6/10
This is the only issue I had. If a month supply didn't cost between 50-80$ I would make it a staple and only avoid use when you have to take 4 weeks off every 8 weeks. Unfortunately, the price just overshoots the effects at the end of the day compared to say, the value/utility of protein powders or gas for my car. If I was sponsored/rep for this company, I'd be a very, very happy guy.

Pros; (in order of noticeability)
Increase dryness
Increase motivation
Increased recovery
Increase vascularity
Increased strength
Does aid in reducing estrogenic fats that male bodies hold on to at times. (Chest, thighs really tightened up)

What more can a natural lifter want?!

Cons:
Periodic Dry Joints
Mild spurts of irritability
Piss a lot more
Pricy

WOULD I RECCOMEND FOR A NATURAL ON A CUT? Hell yes.

GRADE: A-

Some before pics...

FOUR weeks later of continued use (I had just finished a 4 week cycle before)

Just dryer and tighter, much more vascularity. My strength never really went down until I cut out all carbs other than fiber.
Abs running up the veins, a week into my reverse diet I still have some veins on the inside of my quads when I wake up in the morning.

With DAA, it's synergistic.

If you drop cash on some designer preworkouts, test boosters, and some bs sleep aid- dump that crap and get yourself some Erase Pro, it's more coat effective.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
8/5/13 PII

PreWorkout:

2 Protovol, Prescribed dose of Bronkaid, coffee, 2g beta alanine, 5g Creatine, 125mg CoQ10

Routine:

Lower body day. Here is the outline (D3)...

Details..

4x8/leg BB lunges @170lbs (+5lbs)
4x10 RDLs @175lbs (+10lbs, +4 reps)
3x15 Standing Calf Machine @185 (+5lbs) SS'd..
3x60sec Vacuum planks

Occlusion Training:
For the first two I just superset them instead of waiting 30 seconds between sets since it works out to be about just as long. This was brutal.
Leg Extension @180s: 15,8,8,8
Lying Leg curls @50lbs: 15,8,8,8

I then rewrapped my legs for calves
Seated Calf Raises @60lbs: 15,8,8,8
I then kept them on as I walked to my gym bag which was incredibly painful/mosochistically awesome. The pumps I get from occlusion on my calves are insane.

Cardio:

After my workout, I did my cardio for the day. Since endurance is really no issue whatsoever anymore, I need to consider two VITAL things in my approach: predominately my past hamstring tears a few months ago, and not overdoing it my legs can be recovered by the time I hit them again.

Because of this, I carefully edged up in speed today and concentrated my running time while just going for a full 20 minutes. 4 incline the whe time, with a walk speed of 4.3 and running speeds at 8.8. I would only run for 30 seconds (mostly, I can't help myself it's too much of a rush) and 2 minutes of walking. If I remember correctly I burned around 360 calories. Whatever, I'm eating the fuhk out of Mongolian grilled to order chicken, shrimp, and veggies tonight and fasting the whole day prior.

Diet:

Really hard to estimate, but it will actually be a relatively low fat, moderate to low carb, and high protein day. That being the case and taking the thermogenic effect of protein into consideration I'm not too worried, and I don't suspect to break 3500 calories in one meal- especially of avoiding the non-lean meats and dense carbs (maybe). Everything there is cooked extremely clean and you choose what sauce is used so I'll definitely be packing on some lean muscle tonight! Fasting through the day will be a bitsh though.

CONCLUSION:

I like to keep things like this. It's been a fun ride, and I'm very greatful. EP with DAA is something I would highly recommend to anyone cutting or reverse dieting, as I have benefitted tremendously.

Thank you to everyone who followed and participated, all insight was very much appreciated, and no matter what- everyone's posts here in some way have me drive push myself and stay focused on my goals. This is a great community here, and I look forward to logging more in the future.

PES REPS: if there are any future logging opportunities I would appreciate if I was kept in mind; I hope the quality of my logs speak for themselves and I have really become a fan of the brand since using PES and dabbling in enhanced.

At the end of the day, everyone goes to bed with similar aspirations to succeed, be secure, be loved, etc. Peace, love, and unity guys. Positivity IS contagious, and if we all make a small effort to do our part in spreading good vibes, the world will be a better place.

Until next time.
Gabriel

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude your peeled! Thanks for the review!