Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. 2 scoops of Ripped Cocktail @ 0545 with a Hyper T2
    1 Hyper T2 @ 1200, and another @ 1800
    MassHGH is 3 caps every night, I just forget to log it. The dreams are getting loopy as sh!t, and I love it.

    SO busy, no workout today, kind if bummed, but I am sore and I AM LIKING WHAT THE MIRROR IS SHOWING so I am okay with a rest day today. I will hit shoulders/triceps tomorrow and legs/low back on Sat. To round out the week.

    I am noticing some size increase along with a decrease in fat, which is strange because I am under my maintenance cals daily. I have been keeping it clean for the most part. Breakfast is my big splurge for the day, and makes up half my calories, but it is also my post workout meal.
    I will calculate those cals tomorrow if I get a chance.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    2 scoops of Ripped Cocktail @ 0545 with a Hyper T2
    1 Hyper T2 @ 1200, and another @ 1800
    MassHGH is 3 caps every night, I just forget to log it. The dreams are getting loopy as sh!t, and I love it.

    SO busy, no workout today, kind if bummed, but I am sore and I AM LIKING WHAT THE MIRROR IS SHOWING so I am okay with a rest day today. I will hit shoulders/triceps tomorrow and legs/low back on Sat. To round out the week.

    I am noticing some size increase along with a decrease in fat, which is strange because I am under my maintenance cals daily. I have been keeping it clean for the most part. Breakfast is my big splurge for the day, and makes up half my calories, but it is also my post workout meal.
    I will calculate those cals tomorrow if I get a chance.
    I'm curious to see where your cals are at. If nothing else, for motivation to do the same.

    Is there any crash there with the RC?
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm curious to see where your cals are at. If nothing else, for motivation to do the same.

    Is there any crash there with the RC?
    Absolutely none. And that is odd because there is a definitive 'rush' at the onset, and it starts within 5 minutes of ingestion (room temp water)
    2 scoops had me flying high all day, and I am ready to sleep right now

  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Absolutely none. And that is odd because there is a definitive 'rush' at the onset, and it starts within 5 minutes of ingestion (room temp water)
    2 scoops had me flying high all day, and I am ready to sleep right now
    Very nice.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  5. 6 Sep 13

    2 scoops Jack3d micro, bcaa's, gatorade powder, cissus @ 0520 Pre w/o
    1 Hyper T2 @ 0520 Pre w/o

    1 scoop Ripped Cocktail @ 0800

    1 Hyper T2 @ 1130

    1 Scoop Ripped Cocktail @ 1300

    1 Hyper T2 @ 1800

    Shoulders and Tris

    Barbell Shoulder Press 141
    Set 1 : 90x17
    Set 2 : 80x20
    Set 3 : 70x23
    Set 4 : 65x20
    |
    Barbell Lying Triceps Extension 92 Set 1 : 55x20
    Set 2 : 60x16
    Set 3 : 50x22
    Set 4 : 45x27
    |
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press 53.33
    Set 1 : 40x9
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 30x16
    Set 4 : 25x20
    |
    Cable Triceps Pushdown 108.33
    Set 1 : 65x20
    Set 2 : 57.5x20
    Set 3 : 50x20
    Set 4 : 46.5x30
    |
    Six-Ways 18
    Set 1 : 15x6
    Set 2 : 9x12
    Set 3 : 9x10
    Set 4 : 9x10
    |
    High Pulley Overhead Rope Tricep Extension 83.33
    Set 1 : 45x20
    Set 2 : 50x18
    Set 3 : 50x20
    Set 4 : 50x20
    |
    Notes
    Exercise : Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    - Note : Also did 5 reps of 35# plates between first 2 sets, no 35's right now and plates tweak my wrist-

    I will dose my Dream Formula @ bedtime, Mass HGH 3 caps

    ** this CUT is feeling more like a recomp, I am looking much larger and my pumps are amazing. Vascularity is up. Must be the Mass HGH right? I haven't read any logs on Any of these 3 products, so I am flying blind here and I LOVE IT!!!

    I can't wait to weigh in on Monday. I am going to take some pics too if My wife is up to it. That will be the 2 week mark. This log is going to be longer than a month, cause I am not consuming as much Ripped Cocktail as I had planned. I may back down to 2 Hyper T2's a day. I don't want to burn any muscle, and I don't look like I am, but I keep noticing that tell tale sign of muscle catabolism (ammonia scent) .

    I am going to do my best to get my legs and low back in tomorrow...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm curious to see where your cals are at. If nothing else, for motivation to do the same.

    Is there any crash there with the RC?
    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Absolutely none. And that is odd because there is a definitive 'rush' at the onset, and it starts within 5 minutes of ingestion (room temp water)
    2 scoops had me flying high all day, and I am ready to sleep right now
    No crash Cocktail here
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  7. 2 scoops RC @ 0800
    Hyper T2 @ 0800, 1300, and will take one about 1800

    Drank my Preworkout and went to the gym, did a few rack pulls and got sick and threw up. I don't know what that was about. Back home now.

    I will update later...

  8. Have you tried a bedtime dose of T2?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Have you tried a bedtime dose of T2?
    No, should I? I thought it would keep me awake.

  10. When I took 3 a day, I dosed 7am 330pm 10pm - never had sleep issues
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    When I took 3 a day, I dosed 7am 330pm 10pm - never had sleep issues
    Ok. I will give it a shot. Thanks!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    When I took 3 a day, I dosed 7am 330pm 10pm - never had sleep issues
    Took a hyper T2 at bedtime with my Mass HGH, no problems with the sleep. I actually slept longer than I should have, so I missed my morning gym session. I will have to go after work

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    2 scoops RC @ 0800
    Hyper T2 @ 0800, 1300, and will take one about 1800

    Drank my Preworkout and went to the gym, did a few rack pulls and got sick and threw up. I don't know what that was about. Back home now.

    I will update later...
    Did you figure out what made you sick?

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Took a hyper T2 at bedtime with my Mass HGH, no problems with the sleep. I actually slept longer than I should have, so I missed my morning gym session. I will have to go after work
    Sweet!
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  14. Cheetos is what is on the menu, check out my bro's log!

    TGR's Cheetos Chraining

  15. Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Took a hyper T2 at bedtime with my Mass HGH, no problems with the sleep. I actually slept longer than I should have, so I missed my morning gym session. I will have to go after work
    IT will make you sleep. Its hard taking it in the winter I NEVER want to get up. SO any idea what made you sick?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    IT will make you sleep. Its hard taking it in the winter I NEVER want to get up. SO any idea what made you sick?
    I have no clue, other than a stomach bug, maybe. It didn't last long and it wasn't close to any dosings other than my Pre. Used 2 scoops condense , bcaas, cissus, creatine, and gatorade powder.
    Freak incident. Maybe I swallowed a bug while riding my bike to the gym.

    There is a chance that I lost track and put an extra scoop of condense in my shaker. 600mg caffeine would explain it!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I have no clue, other than a stomach bug, maybe. It didn't last long and it wasn't close to any dosings other than my Pre. Used 2 scoops condense , bcaas, cissus, creatine, and gatorade powder.
    Freak incident. Maybe I swallowed a bug while riding my bike to the gym.

    There is a chance that I lost track and put an extra scoop of condense in my shaker. 600mg caffeine would explain it!
    LOL kids have made me do that before.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    There is a chance that I lost track and put an extra scoop of condense in my shaker. 600mg caffeine would explain it!
    I did that with G8 the other night.. was supposed take 1/2 sccop was busy talking to one of my kids and dumped a full one in... lights out lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. Just started my HyperT2 this morning.. me loves the raspberry burps! lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Just started my HyperT2 this morning.. me loves the raspberry burps! lol
    Oh, I was wondering what that taste was. Yeah man, the burps are present every time, but it isn't bad

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Oh, I was wondering what that taste was. Yeah man, the burps are present every time, but it isn't bad
    No I was serious, I kinda like them. It's like I just ate berries lmao
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  23. 8 Sep 13

    2 Scoops Ripped Cocktail @ 0700

    Hyper T2 @ 0700, 1300, and will take 1 at bedtime with 3 caps Mass HGH.

    1.5 scoops Condense, Bcaa's, Gatorade, creatine @ 1300

    Legs and Back

    Barbell Full Squat 224.99
    Set 1 : 135.0x20
    Set 2 : 115.0x20
    Set 3 : 95.0x20
    Set 4 : 95.0x21
    |
    Rack Pulls 380
    Set 1 : 135.0x23
    Set 2 : 225.0x20
    Set 3 : 305.0x5
    Set 4 : 285.0x10
    |
    Goblet Squat 99.99
    Set 1 : 60.0x20
    Set 2 : 60.0x20
    Set 3 : 60.0x20
    Set 4 : 60.0x20
    |
    Barbell Deadlift 374.99
    Set 1 : 135.0x20
    Set 2 : 225.0x20
    Set 3 : 205.0x20
    Set 4 : 135.0x23
    |
    Notes
    Pretty good workout. I was nauseous again today, it has to be the Condense. I am going to use Jack3d og tomorrow, then Condense again Tuesday, then Prodigy Wednesday, then Condense again Thursday.
    If there is a connection here I will find it!

    Tomorrow is weigh in day!!

  24. Maybe I missed it but why such high rep work?

  25. Nice lifts bro! Those back DOMs will be killer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Maybe I missed it but why such high rep work?
    Just changing things up for a couple weeks.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
  3. Best ph for getting ripped and lean muscle
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 12:15 PM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 12:14 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Log in
Log in