Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good advice here ^^^
    Also, 200th post in the thread!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Ripped Cocktail should do great for the appetite suppressant!

I quit cold turkey on Dec 28, and put on 15lbs of fat from then until Feb 4 when I started counting macros and keeping up with fitness.
    I don't know how bad her habit was/is, but mine was BAD. She can do it, and its possible that she'll have moments for the rest of her life that she craves them. I do. But I also know if I smoke one, or more, that I'll just have to start worrying about quitting again. Good luck to her bro! It's tough for a couple months!
    Ok man ill definitely look into it. She wasn't that bad but she lacks willpower when it comes down to it. This will be her third time she's quit lol but ill be on her case about it if she even thinks about taking it back up again. Thanks for that man.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Ok man ill definitely look into it. She wasn't that bad but she lacks willpower when it comes down to it. This will be her third time she's quit lol but ill be on her case about it if she even thinks about taking it back up again. Thanks for that man.
    See if you can get her to look at it differently. It's actually harder to NOT quit smoking. You have to plan everything you do around your next cigarette. Work breaks, car rides, social outings, family get togethers, workouts, etc.

She's got this.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

See if you can get her to look at it differently. It's actually harder to NOT quit smoking. You have to plan everything you do around your next cigarette. Work breaks, car rides, social outings, family get togethers, workouts, etc.

She's got this.
    This is true
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I like the Personal health and wellness tips in here. People helping people...
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

She's got this.
    That's actually an awesome way to look at it!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

All done with the Hardware removal. Went in at 0700, wheeled back at 0830, knocked out about 0840, awakened at 1000, and out of the hospital by 1030. That is efficiency.

And i feel nauseous :
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    All done with the Hardware removal. Went in at 0700, wheeled back at 0830, knocked out about 0840, awakened at 1000, and out of the hospital by 1030. That is efficiency.

And i feel nauseous :
    Glad it went ok man... good luck with recovery...

Oh and gotta bucket?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

And i feel nauseous :
    Good to hear things went smoothly bro! Hope ya have a speedy recovery!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Good to hear things went smoothly bro! Hope ya have a speedy recovery!
    Thanks bro, I am mentally recovered already. I should be able to get in the gym for some upper body on Wednesday.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Glad it went ok man... good luck with recovery...

Oh and gotta bucket?
    Yeah, I am carrying a small trash can with me, but it is getting better. It's funny though, that I was nauseous and hungry, so I kept pounding my face with BAD stuff. But seriously, how much damage can be done in one day?!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Hope ya heal up fast Drew. Nothing worse that having to work around pain or injury cuz you have to. Stay focused.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Thanks bro, I am mentally recovered already. I should be able to get in the gym for some upper body on Wednesday.
    Staying positive,NICE!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Hope ya heal up fast Drew. Nothing worse that having to work around pain or injury cuz you have to. Stay focused.
    Focused I AM

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Staying positive,NICE!
    Doing my best, but I had the worst night's sleep ever. Back hurt, can't lie on my sides, Vicodin keeps me awake so I didn't take any more, ....whine....moan....complain. ...
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focused I AM

Doing my best, but I had the worst night's sleep ever. Back hurt, can't lie on my sides, Vicodin keeps me awake so I didn't take any more, ....whine....moan....complain. ...
    LOL, you just had surgery dude, will give you a day pass to whine...
    FINAFLEX REP
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

LOL, you just had surgery dude, will give you a day pass to whine...
    Right on. We'll see how tonight goes. Gotta let the pain meds wear off for sleep.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Right on. We'll see how tonight goes. Gotta let the pain meds wear off for sleep.
    Hope you feel better bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I hope so too. I am needing some gym time tomorrow, and I need some sleep to make that happen.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Yeah, I am carrying a small trash can with me, but it is getting better. It's funny though, that I was nauseous and hungry, so I kept pounding my face with BAD stuff. But seriously, how much damage can be done in one day?!
    Consider it a cheat day and move on. It probably did you some good, dieting for too long can decrease leptin levels. Having a good old cheat day replenishes these levels and effectively "stolkes the fat burning furness". Good to see that your mentally recovered, you'll be back to killing it in no time
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Focused I AM

I think you should stay away from those vicodin so you can sleep. You can send them to me and I will dispose of them properly.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I think you should stay away from those vicodin so you can sleep. You can send them to me and I will dispose of them properly.
    Damn Marms, that was my plan.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Damn Marms, that was my plan.
    At least im not the only one looking out for his best interest.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

At least im not the only one looking out for his best interest.
    Well we are a caring bunch ... lol
    FINAFLEX REP
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Ha!! After my pillz..

1 scoop Ripped Cocktail at 0630 (i missed formation this morning because I slept like sh!t)
    That Ripped Cocktail was good!!

Even with little sleep it lasted all the way up until scoop #2 @ 1230

HyperT2 @ 0630, 1230, and another will be at about 1900 with MassHGH

Forskolin 95- 0630, 1230, and 1900

Let's see what all this hype is about Forskolin.

I just could not go to the gym today due to pain and general body fatigue.
    Hopefully tomorrow.
    I missed my weigh in day because of surgery, and I had a few days of crappy eating. But I am back to my normal routine today and I will do my best to keep it clean
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Foreskin 95- 0630, 1230, and 1900

Let's see what all this hype is about foreskin.
    What does it do?
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

What does it do?
    My Forskin, or Forskolin?

Supposednto support metabolism and LBM
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

lol
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Whomever's... Lol, jk.

I haven't heard of it, that's all.
    FINAFLEX REP

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Edited
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

2 scoops of RC @ 0600

Hyper T2 @ 0600, 1230, and 1930

MassHGH @ 1939

Forskolin @ 0600, 1230, an 1930 (100mg total)

I did some BW exercises this morning; pushups, pullups, crunches, dips, BW squats.
    Then I did some cardio on the exercise bike.

F this, i need to hammer out a solid Chest and Back session tomorrow. My two favorite muscle groups to hit.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Getting that itch to get back to the weights already?
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Getting that itch to get back to the weights already?
    For sure. I feel like a lazy a$$, gotta put some work in
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

For sure. I feel like a lazy a$$, gotta put some work in
    I get that.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Got my 2 scoops of Ripped Cocktail done at 0900 today, lasted all day long. The Appletini is so delicious that I have to resist the urge to sip on it all day long.
    Still no stim crash at all. Tons of energy. Also have noticed solid focus, which helps with my job. I spend most of my day working with excel spreadsheets, powerpoint, personnel trackers and such. I need that extra focus.
    Ripped Cocktail actually seems to be the first stim that manages my ADHD. That is impressive to say the least.

HyperT2 @ 0900, 1400, and 2100

MassHGH will be at bedtime in about an hour (watching Oblivion)

More updates tomorrow
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

(watching Oblivion)
    Just downloaded that... any good?
    FINAFLEX REP
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

It is actually. I am about half way through it. Have to keep reminding because I miss stuff (forums sidetrack me a bit)
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In this brutha!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I actually quite liked it surprisingly.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I must have missed an important part while I was running around trying to keep the girls in bed, but I don't remember them explaining why there were so many Tom Cruises (jack)
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I must have missed an important part while I was running around trying to keep the girls in bed, but I don't remember them explaining why there were so many Tom Cruises (jack)
    You didn't hit pause.

Similar Forum Threads

1. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 06:51 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:03 AM
  3. Best ph for getting ripped and lean muscle
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 11:15 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 11:14 AM
  5. Replies: 10