* R1's Mass FX log (sponsored) *

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ok so that chest and bi workout was awesome. i was able to hit 100s on incline AFTER putting up 275x3 on BB bench. I was worn out but i had my jam on and was in the mood to hit it hard!

Acne has subsided. Seems to come in waves. Libido is not fluctuating anymore. constant high. appetite fluctuates. I get a feel with this product somewhat like i do with Anabeta. kind of like an all day pump. my muscles just feel full all day. im loving it. another thing im loving is i have an entire sealed bottle left! haha. Did not workout today. was busy rebuilding an old guitar. will hit it tomorrow and weigh in
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Friday

yesterday I did back and triceps as well as more leg work slowly working back. Here are the numbers.

T bar row machine 90x12 100x8 105x6

Skull crushers 70x12 80x12 90x7

V bar row 150x12 165x10 180x8

Tricep Rope extension three drops

leg press very light window makers

Calf raises DC

All in all good workout. No strength improvement. At the end of next week I will compare lifts from week one and see can see the progress. Will do the same for the end of week 8. My ankle is sore right now so I may have done too much on legs. Let's see how I feel tomorrow. If it's okay, I may consider adding a leg day and taking away an upper body day. If I do this, it would be something like Monday back biceps, Wednesday chest triceps, Friday legs and I will add more volume to each day vs what I'm doing now since it's twice a week right now. Still will keep the same lifts so we can track progress.

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Doing great work tracking this R1. Treat that ankle with some love if it's still sore, for sure. The hunger comes in waves for me as well. Libido is always high. Almost ready to pass out I was so tired last night, eyes droopy, after being up for 19 hrs & working overtime & low sleep, & when me & the gal finally got some alone time...I was wide awake, in a heartbeat
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

eating some "mexican stew" right now. basically steak and potatoes in a thick soup. gonna get ready to go to the gym soon. The new routine is this:

Monday - Chest/Bi - will do around 12 sets / muscle group

Wednesday - Legs - will do what i can.

Friday - Back/Tri

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

Monday 8/12

Today was chest and biceps. Broke another PR. All in all great workout. Seems like my strength gains are showing on mainly compound lifts. Here are the numbers

Bench 225x8 255x6 275x4

Db curl 35x12 40x10 45x8

Incline machine 90x12 140x8 160x6

Preacher curl machine three sets all drop sets of 12 reps

Rope hammer sets superset with flat bench machine three total sets 15,13,11

I keep forgetting to weigh in. Will try to do so Wednesday and Friday. The pumps I have been getting have been great. The PR was 275x4. Last week it was 275x3. Funny thing is I probably could have done five instead of four. I'm really curious to see how this treats me weeks 4-8

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Awesome progress brother.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

8/14 - wednesday - leg day

felt GREAT to have my first full leg day in over 5 weeks. here is what i did

Stretch legs and ankle ligaments for about 10 minutes along with foam roll

Squats - 3 sets 8,6,4

Hack Squat Machine - 3 sets 12,10,8

Leg Press - 2 sets drop sets 20,10

Leg Curls - 1 set 45 reps

Seated Calf Raises - DC (one set, 15 reps with 5 second negative, 15 second RP)

My legs were shot after squats. I was walking funny that entire workout. Gonna feel it in the morning!!!!! Friday I will be training back and triceps. Will weigh in and see where we are at then I will post a 4 week review and compare strength gains (i think its been 4 weeks...lol)

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

8/19

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. my body has been physically exhausted and endurance in the gym is at an all-time low. Friday I did back only and did 10 sets total. Today i did chest and triceps and numbers havent changed. Had decent volume but after like 5 sets i feel like i could sleep. idk what is up. kinda disappointed. I weighed in and i am -3 pounds for the stack but im eating around 4k cals heavy carbs. Ill get back to logging more detailed tomorrow or wednesday. Btw, my legs are still sore from last leg day (last wednesday) lol. crazy.

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    8/19

Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. my body has been physically exhausted and endurance in the gym is at an all-time low. Friday I did back only and did 10 sets total. Today i did chest and triceps and numbers havent changed. Had decent volume but after like 5 sets i feel like i could sleep. idk what is up. kinda disappointed. I weighed in and i am -3 pounds for the stack but im eating around 4k cals heavy carbs. Ill get back to logging more detailed tomorrow or wednesday. Btw, my legs are still sore from last leg day (last wednesday) lol. crazy.
    Don't worry R1 we all have off days from time to time. I'm going thru one myself at the moment lol. Somedays the weights just feel heavy as hell and other days I feel like I can throw them. But keep at it brother and get that recovery in and you will be back stronger.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

8/20

Just got back from the orthopedic hospital. received good news. ankle is stable and healing beyond expectations. no need for additional PT since im doing it on my own. he stretched out the ligaments and that hurt but my foot hasnt been stretched like that in a long time. anyways, wanted to give my thoughts on the log so far. some areas im disappointed in, others i am not.

disclaimer: Going into the log, i had no clue in means of bulk/cut/recomp..etc what the product was intended to do. Any of my negative and positive feels on the product are not necessarily contributed to the product alone. just stating what i am feeling

The Bad

Endurance - endurance has been low. This may be due to allergies/diet. Today i am going to start to really clean it up but had to state this. I will get through half a workout and i wanna take a nap. This has been an issue for the past 3 weeks.

Thats the only negative thing I have at the moment

The Good

Body Composition - My friends tell me i look thicker, but the scale is getting lower. Personally, i cant tell a difference, but other people can

Strength - although there isnt any major strength gains, gains are gains whether small or big. They seem to be coming on my compound lifts more than anything.

Appetite - it has been random, but its better than my normal appetite all the time. The increase comes in waves and i take advantage of this.

Acne - comes in waves as well, but shows increase in hormones.

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Great update and info man. Keep up the solid work
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I noticed everything you said over the 4 wks, except lethargy. No difference from my normal energy levels, & workouts were usually pretty good through that month. But I have no allergy issues & haven't had any sickness/sinus crap going on for a good while.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

I will give a nice little update tonight. but i have a little curveball.... DC training baby!!!

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.76%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I will give a nice little update tonight. but i have a little curveball.... DC training baby!!!
    R1 shoot me your address brother. I want to send you some of our flavor updated supersize to try.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    R1 shoot me your address brother. I want to send you some of our flavor updated supersize to try.
    huge thank you!

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

8/20

alright guys, a little change coming your way. I have changed my routine to DC. I wasnt planning on this, but my workouts have been sub par and i just felt like a change in routine would do the trick. Now with Supersize added to the mix, i should be having awesome workouts for the rest of the log. I will be reviewing/commenting on supersize as well throughout this log. If you guys have any questions about DC training in general, just post on here. I would be glad to help. I am no expert on DC, but i know more than the typical person. I have also changed my training days to Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday just to change things up. Since i did chest on monday, I had to start with B1 day. Some things I had to do machine because it was PACKED and the free weights were being used. Here is what I did yesterday

DC training day 1 - B1 8/20 4 1/2 weeks into the stack

BB Curl on Cable (Straight bar)- 67.5 x 10 x 7 x 4

Reverse Curl (EZ Bar on machine) - 42.5 x 10 x 7 x 4

Seated Calf Raises - 45x10

Stiff Leg Deads - 135x9 185x 7

Squat - 135x20

For those who arent familiar with DC, the leg portion of the lift is INTENSE.

calf raises - go up (positive motion) then the negative is a 4 second negative followed by a 10 second hold/stretch/static hold whatever u wanna call it

Squats - window maker. Load the bar for what you can do for 10 reps. reps 1-10 you can not take a pause/break. Reps 11-20 you can rest in between reps.

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

8/22 - Thursday - Day 2 on DC - 5 weeks into the stack

A1

Incline bench - 185x10 x 7 x 4

Standing Military Press - 85x10 x 7 x 4

Wide Grip Reverse Bench - 165 x 10 x 7 x 4

Pull up - Body weight x 10 x 7 x 4

Deadlifts - 185x 9 x 7

I havent trained shoulders in almost a year because honestly, for me, i dont really need to so I wanted to start light and get this going.

Had to go low on deadlift because of my ankle but im just glad i can do them at this point!

Saturday I will weigh in and see where we are at. Any questions on the product or DC training dont hesitate to ask!

18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

8/24 - Saturday - B2

DB Curl - 40x10 x 7 x 4

DB Hammer - 35x10 x 7 x 4

Standing Calf Raises - 75

Hammy Curls - 65x10 x 7 x 4

Leg Press - 185 WM

Still working my way back with legs because of my ankle. Its getting better and better though but still have to add weight slowly. At this point, I cant really tell any other things that the product is doing. I am going to the gym today will weigh in and see whats happening. I dont feel bigger/smaller, just feel the same. Motivation is back up though. I think its because of the change of the routine. I love DC. I will provide a nice update tonight.

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

Threw a DC bicep set in last night....forgot how awesome they are.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.64%

8/26 - Monday - -5 pounds so far.

BB Decline - 245

DB Shoulder Press (standing) - 50

Close Grip Bench - 185

Lat pull - 145

BB Row - 185

All of these were done DC of course. Just didnt want to type all the reps out but thats what i worked with. So i am down 5 pounds from the start of the stack. Wasnt really looking to cut but hey, it happened. Now that I know what this product does (for me), I will look to it to use in a cutting stack. if i can lose 5 pounds in 5 weeks on this product alone (on a clean bulk diet), imagine what i could achieve with a cutting diet + cardio + other cutting supplements....amazing.

This will be my final post because I was not looking to cut and do not want to cut anymore but I will be saving the product for my cutting stack in late winter and I will be logging so you all can follow along. here are a few points to recap on the supplement:

I dosed at 3 caps/day which lasted about 5 weeks. Results were impressive. I have not lost any strength. In fact, I gained strength on my compound lifts. Appetite comes in waves so during a cut, this would be a great time to get in some protein or veggies/fruit while you are hungry (when im hungry I will eat anything, so i will enjoy this so i can eat spinach and not think about it!). I didnt notice any change in endurance like the product stated it would do, but thats just my experience. Others may experience endurance. Another reason why to take this on a cut. May help in the cardio aspect. This product did not help me sleep better, but it did not hurt my sleep either. Hormones were obviously elevated. This past week i started to get a bit of joint pain but nothing major. Acne was high throughout the stack. Aggression was weird. I wasnt aggressive, but i had a short tolerance for people if that makes sense....less patience. Libido remained sky high throughout the stack.

Thank you for allowing me to log this product for you and I will link again when I use this again for my cutting stack!

my plans for the cutting stack include the following: Mass FX, Forskolin-95, alphamine, and maybe a few other goodies

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

I know EXACTLY what you mean about the short tolerance on Mass FX....it wasn't more aggression, but my fuse was just plain shorter. Noticeably. And compound strength went up even as I managed to nip a bit of bodyfat.

Awesome product IMHO, & sounds like it treated you the same!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  22. AX Product Specialist
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I know EXACTLY what you mean about the short tolerance on Mass FX....it wasn't more aggression, but my fuse was just plain shorter. Noticeably. And compound strength went up even as I managed to nip a bit of bodyfat.Awesome product IMHO, & sounds like it treated you the same!
    Short fuse? Interesting, I felt more patient.Wonder if it deals with the BBB and the aspartic acid...hmmmmm
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Roland-a-joint's MASS FX Log (sponsored)
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 02:38 PM
  2. Hyperdrol X2/MASS FX LOG!!!! Non-Sponsored.
    By srx600 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 02:51 PM
  3. Xcendo's Mass-FX Log
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:06 PM
  4. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:43 PM