* R1's Mass FX log (sponsored) * - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

* R1's Mass FX log (sponsored) *

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BigT is saying the same thing
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

7/25 - Thursday

Just wanted to give an update on what I am experiencing since I am starting to notice a few things

Negatives

libido is down

Acne starting to increase

Positives

Vascularity (not sure why)

Hunger Increase

Tomorrow (friday) I will weigh in and see what we are at!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Libido part is definitely not good but the acne, while a pain, is a good sign of the added hormones.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The libido thing kinda sucks but i have heard people report that from other stuff ive used such as erasr pro and ive nevrr had a problem yet. I just started compound 20 for the first time and im thinking of starting mass efx the second month of c20. I know ideally you want to run things alone first to see the effects but sometimes i feel there isnt enough months in the year and i already have plans for the winter. How do you guys feel they would stack for a recomp to slight bulk?
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    The libido thing kinda sucks but i have heard people report that from other stuff ive used such as erasr pro and ive nevrr had a problem yet. I just started compound 20 for the first time and im thinking of starting mass efx the second month of c20. I know ideally you want to run things alone first to see the effects but sometimes i feel there isnt enough months in the year and i already have plans for the winter. How do you guys feel they would stack for a recomp to slight bulk?
    i have no clue since this is my first time running mass fx. to be honest, i didnt notice anything from compound 20. i ran it twice at 8 weeks each. I think my results were from other products i used (i know this because i ran them solo before). just my assumption.

I will monitor libido. it could be attributed to anything really. if it continues, then we can start to say mass fx, but not yet. and Erase Pro did shut down my libido the second time i ran it.

Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Libido being down sucks. It was the opposite for me, but every one is different.
    Hunger increase is normal, and you should notice better sleep.
    Great log so far!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Libido being down sucks. It was the opposite for me, but every one is different.
    Hunger increase is normal, and you should notice better sleep.
    Great log so far!
    i have not read any reviews or logs or anything on this product so im going in blind and whatever i experience i experience. the way logs should be! loving it so far.

Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i have not read any reviews or logs or anything on this product so im going in blind and whatever i experience i experience. the way logs should be! loving it so far.
    truth, effects are better to note when going in blind.
    that way, there's little preconceived notions. positive or negative.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

truth, effects are better to note when going in blind.
    that way, there's little preconceived notions. positive or negative.
    Exactly.

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Hunger is up. Not massively, but when it comes time to eat I can put more away more easily it seems, and I'm always ready to eat these last few days it seems. Def up some, for better or worse.

Libido is up for this guy. Mood has been stellar, despite gf now being out of town. Haven't got any since wednesday & actually even better mood today than have been, if possible. BigT seems to be feeling positive too as of late. We'll have to see if this is a fluke or continues.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

7/26 - Friday - B2

Friday was back and triceps. im getting really tired of only doing upper body. really wanna hit those legs hard. i will once i get cleared by the doc. im already doing very light calf raises for high high high reps. Weight is -1 pounds. kinda weird because ive been eating a ton. anyways, here are my numbers

Back

Lat Pulldown warmup 85
    140x12
    150x10
    160x8

BB Row 5 second negatives
    135x8
    155x6
    165x4

PullUp SS Wide grip with close grip
    Body weight 3 sets 10 reps wide, 5 reps close

Triceps
    Reverse Grip Bench 135 warmup
    185x10
    205x8
    225x6

The rest of the tricep work was machine work. Didnt log numbers because I go by feel/form and do super/drop sets

Again, weight is at -1 pound for the stack.

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im getting really tired of only doing upper body. really wanna hit those legs hard.
    Atta boy!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Atta boy!
    Squats will put that weight on in a minute... Keep working and you'll be ready in no time
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

ive been doing my own rehab. the doctor said id be on crutches for around 6 weeks. I took that as a challenge. I got the cast off in 3 weeks and immediately began doing my own rehab in the pool. i wasnt feeling pain so i asked them to take off the cast and put on a boot. now its been 5 weeks and im out of the boot and in a small ankle brace like someone would wear for football or basketball. i run in the pool, backpedal, side pedal, you name it.

Tomorrow I will be doing chest and biceps (my favorite). Now that I can walk without a boot, i want to hit more DB on chest so i will be replacing some chest machine work with DB. I will alternate BB vs DB every time.

This weekend my diet got messed up. DIRTYYYYY. but i ended it good with a brownie earthquake from DQ. mmmm. Sunday is my cheat day anyways!!!! at least thats what I keep telling myself.

I usually go to the gym around 2pm but i seem always tired around that time and get more awake/alert around 7pm so I may start going to the gym later. will be interesting to see how this impacts my lifts. stay tuned.

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

7/29 - Monday - A1

Today was chest and biceps. My body has been totally exhausted doing this much volume on upper body only. Because of this, I have decided to lower the volume (take out the accessory lifts) and go as hard as i can on the lifts i do. I have a tendency to save my energy during my first one or two lifts so i am more fresh during the end of my workout. Time to change it up. Routine is still basically the same. Not changing my main lifts on which numbers should increase.

Chest

BB Bench Last weeks numbers are to the RIGHT
    225x12 ------- 225x12
    245x6 ---------245x5 (increase in one rep)
    265x2

DB Incline - first time doing these in about 6 weeks
    70x12 (really light. should have started at 75)
    85x6
    90x5

Biceps

BB Curl - perfect form. back against the wall, slower than normal coming down but not anything like a 5 second negative. more explanation on this at the end.
    75x12
    85x6
    90x5

Rope Hammer Curl
    50x10
    57.5x6 drop set to 30x10

im really focusing on form now. on those curls, i go down slow but nothing near a negative. this is why the numbers are lower than last week but my arms are shot. last time, i didnt even feel like i worked them out. I will continue to go heavy on my first lift of the session. I am hoping to do very light deadlifts or squats starting wednesday but we will see. gotta get in some leg work! will weigh in this Friday.

Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Howz libido lately ?
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Howz libido lately ?
    its random. some days its high, others its not. acne is still strong though. (at least for me)

Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

rehabbing your own injury?
    #soldier
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    subbed
    thanks for following

rehabbing your own injury?
    #soldier
    got to man! i dont wanna waste time at PT and paying for that mess when i can do it on my own! gonna try deads today! so excited

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Proud of you being smart but pro-active about fixing your injury brother. Be patient, be smart, but don't be a weenie. There's a difference, & sounds like you're on the money.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

7/31 - Wednesday

Wednesday was back and triceps. I had a solid lift. Let me get the numbers down then I will comment on more.

Back
    T Bar Row -
    70x12
    95x10
    110x8 -------PR

V Bar Row
    150x12
    165x10
    180x8 ------PR

Pull Up
    Three Sets Body Weight

Deadlifts!!!!! - finally back

135x12 of three sets

Triceps
    Skull Crusher
    70x12
    80x10
    90x8

Tricep Rope Ext
    Three sets 12,10,8

Glad I was able to get back to deadlifts. it was only 135 and I woke up thursday so sore!! crazy how a few weeks off from legs does to you when you get back. Going to add machine hack squats and leg press soon and slowly bring back my legs.

I didnt workout today (Friday). I was extremely tired all day. Ive been this way for a week now. I could literally nap all day long. Idk whats up with that. acne is still present and libido is sky high. Strength is increasing. I will workout tomorrow (Saturday, 8/3) and weigh in and do a rating of the supplement so far. Any questions, comments and/or suggestions on training or eating just let me know!

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Don't eat like sh*t the way I have been. There's something dirty or too much questionable stuff daily for me. I'm 23 & have a fair amount of lean mass, so that's going in my favor in that regard, but if I was 40 I'd be fat as a town dog by now the way I'm going, muscle or no.

Actually really suprised with how ridiculously well I'm keeping fat off given the surplus of calories & all the simple carbs & bad fats I keep hitting. Maybe the Mass FX is helping there some too?
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Don't eat like sh*t the way I have been. There's something dirty or too much questionable stuff daily for me. I'm 23 & have a fair amount of lean mass, so that's going in my favor in that regard, but if I was 40 I'd be fat as a town dog by now the way I'm going, muscle or no.

Actually really suprised with how ridiculously well I'm keeping fat off given the surplus of calories & all the simple carbs & bad fats I keep hitting. Maybe the Mass FX is helping there some too?

I'm the same way. I make sure I get all my eggs, chicken, greens... Etc but for how lean I am, I eat so dirty and I just stay lean all year. I'm 23 also. I haven't noticed anything different in body comp yet. I haven't changed my diet and body weight /mirror has been the same. I'll post my update tonight and I'll have more on this topic.

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

8/3 - Saturday

This weekend I will give a 2 week review, just want to get the numbers up before i sleep tonight.

Chest

BB Incline - 205x10 225x5 235x3 ----------same as last week

DB Flat - 80x12 85x10 90x8 ----------I can usually do more but i didnt have a spot and i was shot after incline.

Flys - 3 sets with DC stretch at the end

Biceps

Preacher Curl - 75x12 85x10 95x8------------------5 pound increase from last time

Rope Hammers - Forgot the numbers but i remember being the same as last time. 3 sets 12,10,8

I will write a 2 week review and my new weight and everything tomorrow evening.

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

8/4 Sunday night update

Alright guys here is a little two week review. I'm on my phone so if spelling errors occur, I apologize. I want to say that I will not contribute positive or negative things I experience with the product just yet. It's only two weeks but I want to get out what I am feeling and we can compare what i see with other people's experiences who are logging as well. Again, this is an 8 week log so we have plenty of time to see what stays and what doesn't. I will be 100 percent honest.

Positives

Mild strength gains already. It's only been two weeks and I'm starting to see the numbers move on a few lifts.

Rise in hormones is noticeable as well. This includes acne and libido increase.

Appetite has been random but for the most part it has been higher than normal.

Body comp has been great. Eating more cheat meals and not gaining fat that I can tell.

Negatives

Sleep. I have been so tired all day long. This morning I went to church. Woke up at 630am, got home at 1 from lunch and took a three hour nap. It's 920pm and I wanna hit the sheets already. This feeling has been with me for the past week. Let's hope things improve here.

Acne was increasing for the first week but has slowly declined. This is normal for me when I use test boosters.

More thoughts, nothing positive or negative, just my thoughts.....

No abnormal aggression, no crazy side effects. Weight gain is back at where it was at beginning of stack at 174. I have no clue what my bf is. In april/may it was at 8 percent but I'm a bit higher now. Tomorrow is back and triceps and I will hit some legs to slowly bring my foot back to strength.

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Monday - 8/5

Today was back and triceps. Today overall was the best day of the stack. here are the numbers. last time numbers are to the RIGHT

Back

Lat Pulldown
    145x12 --------------140x12
    155x10---------------150x10
    165x8----------------160x8 5 pound increase with same reps

BB Row
    145x12---------------135x8
    155x9-----------------150x10
    165x6----------------160x8

Pull Ups
    Three sets all drop sets

Triceps

Reverse Grip Bench
    195x12-------------185x10
    225x8---------------205x8
    235x6--------------225x6 HUGE INCREASE!!!!!!

Tricep Rope

3 sets all drop sets

Strength on a few lifts here was VERY noticeable. My first set of reverse grip bench was nothing. Those were the fastest reps I have ever done. I was blown away no joke.

Update on body comp - Today I feel like I had a pump all day long. Not sure if it is weight gain or just water weight or what but something is there. will continue to monitor

Update on sleep - Today was the best day on how my energy was throughout the day. I started on my nasal sprays yesterday so that may have been the issue and not the supplement. I am still tired throughout the day, but not near as back as the past week. Again, will continue to monitor this. Tomorrow I start back at work since I can walk with no pain now. School starts in a few weeks. last semester of nursing school! whoo!!!!

I feel left out! nobody is following this log! you all suck! haha jk!

Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lurking in the shadows R1. Been following right along. Good work in here big guy.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Creeping in the shadows as well bubba...sounds like it finally has reached the serum levels it needed and is bringing the goods.
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

It appears there was an injury?
    Sounds like you are on the mend.
    Hope all is well.

It's always at the peak of someone's game when an injury creeps in. Rest easy and rest often!
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

It appears there was an injury?
    Sounds like you are on the mend.
    Hope all is well.

It's always at the peak of someone's game when an injury creeps in. Rest easy and rest often!
    Broke my foot but I'm working it back!

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Sounds like the goods are coming in a little late for you, but arriving none the less! Power has been good for me too.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

8/6 - tuesday

quick update. three people today commented on my size. these people see me about three times a week or so. the last time they saw me was last thursday. i love compliments like this while using a supp. keeps me motivated.

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Hormones must be fully kicked in gear now. Acne today is at an all time high.

Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Do you take a multi-vit?
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Do you take a multi-vit?
    usually i take orange triad but ive been out.

Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Orange Triad is good with 100mg of pantothenic but I used to have my son on MVP by Millennium because it has 150 per dose. It really kept his acne thru the teen years in control.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Got a new PR on bench today. Will update late tonight

Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I gotta sleep but here are the numbers for today. Will comment tomorrow

Chest

Bb bench 225x12 250x5 275x3

Db incline 80x12 90x8 100x3

Biceps

Bb curl 75x12 85x6 90x5 back against a wall

Rope hammer curl three sets drop sets

Db and BB PR's!

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Smashin PR's all over here!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Roland-a-joint's MASS FX Log (sponsored)
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 01:38 PM
  2. Hyperdrol X2/MASS FX LOG!!!! Non-Sponsored.
    By srx600 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 01:51 PM
  3. Xcendo's Mass-FX Log
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 07:06 PM
  4. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 07:43 PM