2 Legit? USP Labs NEW Protein! A Jbry critique/review

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello AM! Well, look at USP, calling out the haters!

It says something about a company that will send a tub of protein to an out spoken skeptic.

First off, let me say thank you for giving me an opportunity to try you're newest protein, because I probably wouldn't have ever purchased it on my own.

So far, I have to say, it taste pretty good. like chocolate milk

I can say that I will recommend this over myofusion d/t the taste & consistency.

one of the common complaints I get from normal people is they don't like the consistency/taste of protein. (they expect it to taste like chocolate milk :smoker:).

So a protein such as this, I can def recommend to my clients.

I know it's just the initial review, but here in Arizona, it gets hot out. I don't see myself downing this immediately after working out in 115 degree weather, d/t the milky consistency.

but, for those of you ladies who stay inside the comfort of a climate controlled gym, and don't like to sweat, this will be like drinking dessert. (not bsn's "dessert" protein, I've never, and prob will never buy that).

with the milk & healthy fats, as I'm sitting here typing this, I do have a nice feeling of fullness, or satiety, so I could def see myself drinking this after dinner for dessert, instead of my usual sugar free choco milk.

so far, so good, we'll see how things move along...

here's the video of my intitial opening/taste/mixaiblity review! subscribe & share!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I won a tub of the chocolate flavor in a contest they had and I can say it is def one of the best tasting proteins I've ever had. You're right though I never used this after a workout, this was my morning and night time shake. If you like iced coffee I highly recommend throwing a scoop of this in there.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;-DHQIum7UBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DHQIum7UBE[/video]

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get chocolate or the vanilla?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chocolate, forgot to mention that in the op. the video took longer than expected to load up.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great initial review and video jbryand101b. Thanks for taking the time to put everything together.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks for taking the time to post this up Jbry. Great video review as well. I'm glad you liked it! :)

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs turning another skeptic into a believer! Love it!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPlabs.. turning doubters into believers!!!

Reactions: 804
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's 1140, and I am wide awake. this whole jet lag time difference w/e crap sucks. think i'll make a shake.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forgot to mention, only, and last product I've ever used by usp is jacked. I used the orig. and then the 2nd version.

until now at least. :thumbsup:

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forgot to mention, only, and last product I've ever used by usp is jacked. I used the orig. and then the 2nd version.until now at least. :thumbsup:
Well, if you happen to document your use please let us know so that we can follow along!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, my bad, I meant document the usage of the protein. my bad. :lol:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, first negative about this protein: so, for the last year, I've been drinking flavored hydrolyzed whey isolate, so when I made the move to lightly flavored peptopro & unflavored hydrolyzed whey 520, it wasn't that horrible. After only drinking this since Thursday, I took my post w/o shake of peptopro/hydro 520, and almost vomited at how horrible it tasted. I've already gotten used to delicious candy tasting protein, and it has re sensitized my taste buds. crap, what am I gonna do now. maybe i'll try mixing some 520 with the oxyelite.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
okay, first negative about this protein: so, for the last year, I've been drinking flavored hydrolyzed whey isolate, so when I made the move to lightly flavored peptopro & unflavored hydrolyzed whey 520, it wasn't that horrible. After only drinking this since Thursday, I took my post w/o shake of peptopro/hydro 520, and almost vomited at how horrible it tasted. I've already gotten used to delicious candy tasting protein, and it has re sensitized my taste buds. crap, what am I gonna do now. maybe i'll try mixing some 520 with the oxyelite.
I also use unflavored whey isolate, when my tub of OEprotein ran out it was a tough transition to go back to unflavored.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh, my bad, I meant document the usage of the protein. my bad. :lol:
Oh, gotcha!
I did something similar. I recently ran out of OxyELITE Protein and am waiting for more to come in the mail, so in the meantime I grabbed one of the $15 2 lb. tubs from Wal-Mart. Now, I used to enjoy the chocolate peanut butter flavor made into sludge with a little water so I did just that. My reaction was basically "Gross! What did they do to this? it used to be good!" ...then I realized that the protein was the same as it's always been, I've just become spoiled with this heavenly OxyELITE Protein haha.