BioCOR Ag/CM/DivaMax/Cr STACK log by CHEFBO!! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

BioCOR Ag/CM/DivaMax/Cr STACK log by CHEFBO!! (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exclamation BioCOR Ag/CM/DivaMax/Cr STACK log by CHEFBO!! (Sponsored)

tomorrow I will start a log with bio cor's agmatine, creatine, divamax and citrulline. I will follow the dosage on the packaging loading the creatine @ 10 grams for three days to saturate my system.
    diet will be running around 2500 cals daily with marocs running 120 carbs, 75 fats and 255-300 protein .
    my workout plan is the same as always 4 days with two day split.
    weight 169 5'8" 51 years old.
    good luck to all involved in this log and review.
    I will post pics starting Saturday or sunday.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In first brother.
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome! @BioCor
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Let me know how this works for ya, I use there cit mal and agmatine but am curious about the diva max.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

well I got 10 grams of creatine down me and it ran right thgough me . not to get gross but I am sure none of it got process in my body in th elittle time it was there.
    I followed procedure on the rest today and have found out chocolate milk works best for the creatine, agmatine gives it a bitter taste so I think maybe oj for that and the citrulline.
    I am sure the creatine will do better once I do the initial three days 10 gs a day.
    did legs today 19 sets in 23 minutes blood and guts HIT

leg extensions 3 sets 3-warm up , one working for all except last exercise last set is always to failure

leg curls

leg press super set with calf press 15/25 reps each

calf raises seated
    25 reps

lying leg curls
    1 sets to failure set at 70
    legs done fried engorged
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Try letting the creatine sit in whatever your mixing it with for about 30min, it will get mixed in better that way and may help reduce bowel irritation. Don't worry it won't become useless unless you let sit in there for like 8hrs lol.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

i'll try that tomorrow and see what happens thanks brother.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In on this! I will be logging this also and will follow yours closely to see similarities and differences. Reading your comments about the first dosing of creatine, had you been taking any other creatine recently or is it fairly new to your system?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

new hadn't had creatine in a while just probably over did it.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    In on this! I will be logging this also and will follow yours closely to see similarities and differences. Reading your comments about the first dosing of creatine, had you been taking any other creatine recently or is it fairly new to your system?
    post your link so I can follow too.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Never heard of that kind of side effect from creatine. Have you taken creatine mono before, rather has this happened before? This being creapure, its the same as every other one no?
  12. Board Sponsor

Yes. This definetly can happen to some during the loading phase. If thats the case then split the dosage throughout the day.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

I loaded all of it at once with the agmatine and citurilline combined . I sure that was what it was because I haven't had any of those sides so far took the creatine yesterday in 2g doses and was fine. that agmatine is some bitter shyt but I am going to try it with a fruit juice to see what it is like. no I have be off of creatine for over a year now. just never rotated it back into my daily supplements , no real reason just kept forgetting . from what I have heard and read you really need to saturate your system to get any use out of it that it just can't be casual. is it true?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    I loaded all of it at once with the agmatine and citurilline combined . I sure that was what it was because I haven't had any of those sides so far took the creatine yesterday in 2g doses and was fine. that agmatine is some bitter shyt but I am going to try it with a fruit juice to see what it is like. no I have be off of creatine for over a year now. just never rotated it back into my daily supplements , no real reason just kept forgetting . from what I have heard and read you really need to saturate your system to get any use out of it that it just can't be casual. is it true?
    Yes you don't actually have to load but it will take longer to saturate in your system so it will take longer to get the benefits.
  15. Board Sponsor

No, its not required to go through the loading phase. It will just take longer to achieve saturation. You definetly shocked the system putting it all together!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well I got 10 grams of creatine down me and it ran right thgough me . not to get gross but I am sure none of it got process in my body in th elittle time it was there.
    I followed procedure on the rest today and have found out chocolate milk works best for the creatine, agmatine gives it a bitter taste so I think maybe oj for that and the citrulline.
    I am sure the creatine will do better once I do the initial three days 10 gs a day.
    did legs today 19 sets in 23 minutes blood and guts HIT

leg extensions 3 sets 3-warm up , one working for all except last exercise last set is always to failure

leg curls

leg press super set with calf press 15/25 reps each

calf raises seated
    25 reps

lying leg curls
    1 sets to failure set at 70
    legs done fried engorged
    is there a reason why you are dosing it at 10 grams?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

17. Board Sponsor

He took the daily loading dosage all at once. Probably not a good idea now
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

no need to load my man plus it will last you longer!

19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Let me know how this works for ya, I use there cit mal and agmatine but am curious about the diva max.
    ditto on the divamax!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

did shoulders today pre loaded with citrulline before I hit the gym. have been taking the creatine and diva as directed. the agmatine is some bitter s&&t!
    here's the workout
    smith machine shoulder press
    95 @ 10
    135 @10
    145@10

dumbbell press
    30 @10
    35@10
    40@2

one arm cable raises
    7.5 resistance @10
    12.5 @10
    17.5 @15*(failure)

side laterals
    10@20
    10@25
    12@30

incline rear laterals
    15@20
    15@25
    15@35 failure
    7 negative half reps

triceps

pushdowns
    42.5 @10
    62.5 @10
    72.5 @13 failure

skullcrushers
    35 @10
    45@10
    55@11 failure

kickbacks
    30 @10
    30@10
    30@8 failure

workout complete shoulders swelled and tris fried
    couldn't really see or feel anything but I am sure it will take a week or so for this to kick in, so I am really not looking right now.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I enjoyed my agmatine, really look. Forward to seeing this stack
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Way to go Chef! Nice volume brother.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I enjoyed my agmatine, really look. Forward to seeing this stack
    yeah im a huge fan of citmal and agmatine. i have never used them together though. this was my first time. wonderful workout to say the least. may be a placebo effect but who cares!

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

yeah im a huge fan of citmal and agmatine. i have never used them together though. this was my first time. wonderful workout to say the least. may be a placebo effect but who cares!
    Hahaha placebo
  25. Board Sponsor

Tough crowd. My own rep telling me its a placebo
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post

Tough crowd. My own rep telling me its a placebo
    Hahaha! Not at all! Just with any supplement you may feel it's working at first cause you want it to work. I trained today and experienced the same stuff as Friday. Epic pumps and endurance

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

I have found mixing with protein powder the way to go for me with agmatine. I finally see why I had such problems the first time with the creatine. my ass should read the serving size a little better next time. seeing it is 5 grams in each scoop I took 5 of them right off the bat!! stupid moveon my part them tried to take another 5 later thinking it was one g each. so I should be fully loaded with creatine for sure. no problems since then. so sorry for the shytty start BioCor.my bad it is all good now though, resting today worked all day yesterday and went out with thewife for dinner . back at it tomorrow, leg day and abs . going to rry some new ab exercises Jim stoppani posted on his site using cables should be good . got to get them abs out and lose this belly fat!
  28. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have found mixing with protein powder the way to go for me with agmatine. I finally see why I had such problems the first time with the creatine. my ass should read the serving size a little better next time. seeing it is 5 grams in each scoop I took 5 of them right off the bat!! stupid moveon my part them tried to take another 5 later thinking it was one g each. so I should be fully loaded with creatine for sure. no problems since then. so sorry for the shytty start BioCor.my bad it is all good now though, resting today worked all day yesterday and went out with thewife for dinner . back at it tomorrow, leg day and abs . going to rry some new ab exercises Jim stoppani posted on his site using cables should be good . got to get them abs out and lose this belly fat!
    50gm creatine in 1 day...talk about saturation, lol.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    50gm creatine in 1 day...talk about saturation, lol.
    maybe we should have him sign a waiver....

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

At that rate he'd be fine with this log in 10days?
  31. Diamond Member

maybe we should have him sign a waiver....
    oh, no...you didn't!!!

don't get me started on those damned waivers, lol.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

oh, no...you didn't!!!

don't get me started on those damned waivers, lol.
    hey, I resemble that remark!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

now that I finally have my s*&t together here is my log for yesterday
    Did shoulders and tris yesterday.
    Smith presses
    10@95,10@115,9@135
    Side lateral,seated
    10@20,10@25,12@30+4 half reps
    Decline raises
    Same as above
    One arm cable lateral
    10@12.5,10@17.5,6@22.5+half reps

Triceps
    Pushdowns
    10@75,10@95,12@105
    Skullcrushers
    10@45,10@5,6@65
    Reverse cable extentions
    Run the rack to failure
    105,95,85,75,+5,55,45,35,25,17 .5,12.5
    My arms were full and done.
    Can't wait to see what the bio cor does for me lifting this way.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

for today I did legs.
    5 sets 15 leg extentions
    4 sets leg curls 15 reps ea
    leg presses 4 sets super set with calf presses 15/25 reps
    squats 15 reps 4 sets
    65,warm up, 95,115,135 I can't do heavy squats because of a back injury I received earlier. this is the first squatting I have done in about a year.
    kettle bell lunges 2 sets 12 reps each leg 30 lb kettle bells
    great workout legs swelled up big time hard to wall down stairs to the basement this evening.
    I am hoping the supplements help with recovery because I haven't had anything for that in a while. nothing to report as of now on any effects.
  35. Diamond Member

for today I did legs.
    5 sets 15 leg extentions
    4 sets leg curls 15 reps ea
    leg presses 4 sets super set with calf presses 15/25 reps
    squats 15 reps 4 sets
    65,warm up, 95,115,135 I can't do heavy squats because of a back injury I received earlier. this is the first squatting I have done in about a year.
    kettle bell lunges 2 sets 12 reps each leg 30 lb kettle bells
    great workout legs swelled up big time hard to wall down stairs to the basement this evening.
    I am hoping the supplements help with recovery because I haven't had anything for that in a while. nothing to report as of now on any effects.
    never did kettles before....ctdeuce is a big fan, you ever talk with him?

i am willing to bet that recovery will be increased a ton by this time next week!!!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

never did kettles before....ctdeuce is a big fan, you ever talk with him?

i am willing to bet that recovery will be increased a ton by this time next week!!!
    not a fan of them but they work real well for lunges, with my knees I don't have to go so deep with them like I would a dumbbell.

as far as recovery I hope some my legs are kicking my ass right now , I can only imagine what they will be like tomorrow!
  37. Diamond Member

not a fan of them but they work real well for lunges, with my knees I don't have to go so deep with them like I would a dumbbell.

as far as recovery I hope some my legs are kicking my ass right now , I can only imagine what they will be like tomorrow!
    divanill always has the effect of improving recovery for me, unfortunately that effect does take some time to fully kick in. but i am guessing by next week you should be seeing some improvement!!!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

had trouble getting in the truck this morning and the stairs at work and there is only 4 of them. my legs are still pumped from that workout. gonna be hitting chest today and maybe back for a little push/pull training. I saw Rich Gaspari on you tube with Flex Lewis doing this and the Y near my home has all the equipment for it so I will probably head down there after work instead of using the one on campus . let you know how it goes. I won't have an opportunity to get to the gym again until Saturday or sunday because I start vacation today and will be home with the kids the whole time.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

If the creatine is going through your body that fast, means you are saturated as I have this problem. cut down the dosage and use warm water as it will help pass the stmach.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  40. Board Sponsor

I thought that issue was because he took too much at first. Chef you still having GI issues with creatine?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 08:46 AM
  2. Scivation LipidFX log by rusty319
    By rusty319 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent
    By Brent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 01:07 PM