BioCOR Ag/CM/DivaMax/Cr STACK log by CHEFBO!! (Sponsored)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Happy father's day to all the dads out there. Have a cheat meal today or do like me and go bust out a hellacious back and arm workout! Gonna do that come back watck the us open with a cold one and some grilled chicken. Anyway do what you want its your day!

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Same to you Chef! i'm itching to go into the gym today, but start my new program early tomorrow morning. Going to spend today with the family, enjoying the nice weather. Glad to hear everything was fine with you after the storm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Happy father's day to all the dads out there. Have a cheat meal today or do like me and go bust out a hellacious back and arm workout! Gonna do that come back watck the us open with a cold one and some grilled chicken. Anyway do what you want its your day!
rented a smoker...found a farmer to sell me a whole pig and doing a huge family and friends backyard bbq.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
rented a smoker...found a farmer to sell me a whole pig and doing a huge family and friends backyard bbq.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
low and slow baby that is the way it is done! way to go!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
alright busted out this intense back workout. so hardmy damn forearm gave out couldn't even get the arms except for 2 sets of concentration curls.
didn't count weight just reps all to failure today
pullups body weight plus 45
16,14, 12, 6
closegrip rows
wide grip pulldowns
18,15,12, 6
closegrip pulldowns
bentover rows
widegrip cable row
couldn't do deadlifts grip was just to lose

concentration curls
15,10, 6 each arm
forearm gave we some pain so I quit just couldn't grip anything my arms were so full of blood. I think I did more weight today than I ever had but I really didn't pay any attention just to how far I could push myself. really liked being so jittery without any stims just the workout and the blood doing the work. loaded with agmatine, creatine, divamax and citrulline before workout. had two protein bars and a kickstart drink afterward to infuse the insulin and protein into my muscles at least that what I have been told to do from research. anyway whatever it was awesome to feel that pumped without any n.o.
I really am waiting to see what this will do to my workouts if it already has. could be i'll start paying closer attention from here on out , felt alto different today almost a different mindset and I felt like **** this morning from swimming and throwing the kids at the pool yesterday. hope everyone had a good fathers day , fathers or not it don't matter we al deserve a day to just be guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alright busted out this intense back workout. so hardmy damn forearm gave out couldn't even get the arms except for 2 sets of concentration curls.
didn't count weight just reps all to failure today
pullups body weight plus 45
16,14, 12, 6
closegrip rows
wide grip pulldowns
18,15,12, 6
closegrip pulldowns
bentover rows
widegrip cable row
couldn't do deadlifts grip was just to lose

concentration curls
15,10, 6 each arm
forearm gave we some pain so I quit just couldn't grip anything my arms were so full of blood. I think I did more weight today than I ever had but I really didn't pay any attention just to how far I could push myself. really liked being so jittery without any stims just the workout and the blood doing the work. loaded with agmatine, creatine, divamax and citrulline before workout. had two protein bars and a kickstart drink afterward to infuse the insulin and protein into my muscles at least that what I have been told to do from research. anyway whatever it was awesome to feel that pumped without any n.o.
I really am waiting to see what this will do to my workouts if it already has. could be i'll start paying closer attention from here on out , felt alto different today almost a different mindset and I felt like **** this morning from swimming and throwing the kids at the pool yesterday. hope everyone had a good fathers day , fathers or not it don't matter we al deserve a day to just be guys!
that is one hellava update, chef...thank you!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kickin' butt in here Chef. Nice work bro! Happy Father's Day!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
just doing what I can right now. been on this shred for two months , really can't wait to start a brand new bulk up in august. I am gonna do my best to pack on the mass come December. I want to hit 200 lbs and be huge. I will need some help on this for sure.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Still really sore from the back torture I laid on myself Sunday. So I took Monday off for recoop. I will go after legs this evening and hopefully be able to walk out. This is a strenuous training setup but if I want thou shock my muscles into growth this is has to be done.definitely no gain if no pain scenario going on here. I am being cautious about pudhing my body too far and getting injured like in the past. Nothing really starts aching until the next morning so I didn't feel like I had actually hit the target muscle but you do for sure. I'll log workout after its done.had my creatine and. Agmatine and second dose of diva already. Looking good so far.

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Still really sore from the back torture I laid on myself Sunday. So I took Monday off for recoop. I will go after legs this evening and hopefully be able to walk out. This is a strenuous training setup but if I want thou shock my muscles into growth this is has to be done.definitely no gain if no pain scenario going on here. I am being cautious about pudhing my body too far and getting injured like in the past. Nothing really starts aching until the next morning so I didn't feel like I had actually hit the target muscle but you do for sure. I'll log workout after its done.had my creatine and. Agmatine and second dose of diva already. Looking good so far.
Make sure your body recovers before hitting the gym again. Most people limit their growth because they don't allow for proper recovery.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Make sure your body recovers before hitting the gym again. Most people limit their growth because they don't allow for proper recovery.
Yeah itried shouldest in my basement yesterday couldn't even raise the dumbbells.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah itried shouldest in my basement yesterday couldn't even raise the dumbbells.
sounds like a wise decision to take a off day yesterday.

you are really putting the biocor lineup to the test, chef!!! good luck on legs this evening!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
well didn't go do legs tonight decided the wise thing to do is give the old bod another nights rest to be fully charged when I take on legs. no since in hurting myself being sore as hell trying to push some weight. so I opted on safety and stayed in . rained all day today and the kids in me just jelled. cleaned a little , baked some brownies. quality time for sure. I did manage to try out the shoulders again with some dumbbell presses got three sets out 20 reps for 2 and 14 for the third 45, 50. 52.5 not bad felt good and my chest swelled like never before , something is kicking in.
would that be the agmatine? not sure without a n.o. in the mix. used to that kind of pump with those but I have never had my chest (upper) swell like this. it was awesome!been looking to get that busting out and I did a side chest in the mirror and I was like damn! now it may be little to some folks but this 51 year old it was cool as ****! like feeling that flesh shrink up , shirt get tight kinda feeling! Anyway, Bio Cor is definitely igniting and I can't wait to get the blast when I really get a good one in. Hopefully tomorrow. have a good one guys!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well didn't go do legs tonight decided the wise thing to do is give the old bod another nights rest to be fully charged when I take on legs. no since in hurting myself being sore as hell trying to push some weight. so I opted on safety and stayed in . rained all day today and the kids in me just jelled. cleaned a little , baked some brownies. quality time for sure. I did manage to try out the shoulders again with some dumbbell presses got three sets out 20 reps for 2 and 14 for the third 45, 50. 52.5 not bad felt good and my chest swelled like never before , something is kicking in.
would that be the agmatine? not sure without a n.o. in the mix. used to that kind of pump with those but I have never had my chest (upper) swell like this. it was awesome!been looking to get that busting out and I did a side chest in the mirror and I was like damn! now it may be little to some folks but this 51 year old it was cool as ****! like feeling that flesh shrink up , shirt get tight kinda feeling! Anyway, Bio Cor is definitely igniting and I can't wait to get the blast when I really get a good one in. Hopefully tomorrow. have a good one guys!
im assuming you mixed the citmal in with the brownies, right?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you mixing this with water, juice or what exactly?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think you did the right thing giving yourself another day before legs...

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
yeah it worked I tore them up I will be aching tomorrow for sure . thank God I only have to take 5 kids to the pool and lay in the sun all day tomorrow! yeah buddy, light weight baby!
did an arm session this afternoon right after lunch and went out this evening and hammered some legs out.
something is happening now. Man I knocked out some reps tonight , blood gates opened up and saturated my legs after the first set. when I stepped or woobled off the leg extension they were already thick as hell. non stop to the seated leg curls and ran the rack burn out . lost count of how many reps from 150-20. headed right to calf raises right into squats. even got in three more sets on bis while resting. now when I was done I was done. I couldn't have lifted one more thing and I did want to . but I was so swollen I could barely bend over. the pump you get from whatever combo these supps from Bio Cor are jelling well within me. my legs are still full 4 hours after finishing and I sh7t you not. here is the workout both afternoon and evening;

arms

hammer curls 40 lbs 4 sets to failure reps weren't counted on any sets just did them till all I had was half reps.
tricep pushdown 75 lbs 3 sets straightbar
concentration curl-40 lbs 2 sets, 30 lbs 1set
hex press 50 lb dumbells 3 sets

evening legs and arm session
warm up 35 reps @60 lbs leg extension
run the rack 150-30

leg curls , seated run the rack , 150-20

seated calf raises 3 sets 90, 115, 115

squat-135 3 sets full extension, didn't want to go heavy with no spotter and a bad back.

50 lb ez curl preachers 3 sets

dumbbell spider curls-25, 25, 40,40

done and done. hellacious pump , commanding them to grow ! still hanging at 170-171 range, appetite is up, but controllable. eating good to be kept in all day because of the weather but got some wheat germ granola pancakes coming in the morning with fresh watermelon and sugar free syrup for me and the kids.
broccoli loaded baked potato for the wife and I for dinner tomorrow while the kids have granny baked spaghetti man o man! this stuff really charged me up to train today really did. you boys got it going on inmy book so far. no stomach problems , maybe a little more gassy (ask the kids) , but besides that no issues whatsoever. keep it up! may get in chest tomorrow evening if I have time.but will probably need another day off for the wheels ( they aren't really wheels yet, I rate wheels on a Snag basis!lol! whats up steve!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, how about a little enthusiasm....

lol!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
gonna do some m100's with the kids after dinner. this is an exercise set up I saw on you tube from the six pack factory.
10 burpees
10 mountain climbers
10 double squats
repeat untilyou hit 100 reps. that's it. I know I will be sucking wind but I have to get some fat burning in to target this lower ab area. legs are hurting but not as bad as I thought. forearm is still tender. I hope I can get in chest tomorrow evening or tomorrow morning , then shoulders Saturday. I have been hitting arms everyday in some way,, preachers, spiders, reverse , hammers, close grip wide grip, alternate dumbbell what ever just commanding them to grow. I know my forearm soreness is from the back workout I did. so ice elevate and medicate tonight. logs are looking great from my view. good luck everyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really hitting it hard, chef...props on the dedication/commitment!!!

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Doing some good work in here Chef! Have a good weekend!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
really hitting it hard, chef...props on the dedication/commitment!!!
thanks only problem is we tried 4 of them and my legs locked up so bad I had to stop.maybe tomorrow. gonna celebrate my 16th anniversary tonight cooking some steaks out baked potato and salad and a cold one. tomorrow is the other day!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats on the anniversary!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
cranked out chest and bis today . took ag, crea, and citr 45 minutes prior along with second dose of vidamax.
didn't get that tremendous pump like before but the blood was flowing so good I had to sit down and ctch my breath a few times. didn't get to go as heavy as I had thought though, had trouble with my forearm again I really must have strained it good on that back day. I got most of the workout in had to quit early on a few exercises.

chest

flat flyes
30 for warm up, 40, 45,50

flat dumbbell press
same as above

incline dumbbell press
2 sets only 40, 45 couldn't lift the fifties

decline barbell press
95, 115,135

cable flyes
30, 50, 60, 40, 30 , 17.5,12.5

seated bench press machine
100, 120, 130

bis

preacher curls ez bar
55 3 sets

standing curls
3 sets 55

hammer curls
25, 40, 45

cable concentration curls
30, 27.5,22.5,17.5

wheel of death ab roller
2 sets 15

arms were full and pumped , chest not as much but it hurt to stretch my arms out. so the flyes made some impact for sure. over all a great workout around 1:15 which has been one of my longest in a year. I am usually so pressed for time I have to set the circuit up smaller,but I had time today so put in a few more chest movements to bombard it. I am working some portion of the arm every workout day now seeing what will happen, but being cautious on the lookout for injuries. I still know my limits that is the main reason I don't worry about prs and the like , I have no spotters around to help me and I work out alone. I did twenty reps each on the decline so I know I could have been heavier but I am not gonna chance doing it with now one having my back. I feel stronger than I have ever felt , just unracking and getting the weight In place using my left arm is a challenge when the weight is heavy. afterward took in some swimming with the kids. at least my tan is coming along well, really shows the off the veins. another year of this and I should be where I set out to be. looking good so far, and the road goes on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cranked out chest and bis today . took ag, crea, and citr 45 minutes prior along with second dose of vidamax.
didn't get that tremendous pump like before but the blood was flowing so good I had to sit down and ctch my breath a few times. didn't get to go as heavy as I had thought though, had trouble with my forearm again I really must have strained it good on that back day. I got most of the workout in had to quit early on a few exercises.

chest

flat flyes
30 for warm up, 40, 45,50

flat dumbbell press
same as above

incline dumbbell press
2 sets only 40, 45 couldn't lift the fifties

decline barbell press
95, 115,135

cable flyes
30, 50, 60, 40, 30 , 17.5,12.5

seated bench press machine
100, 120, 130

bis

preacher curls ez bar
55 3 sets

standing curls
3 sets 55

hammer curls
25, 40, 45

cable concentration curls
30, 27.5,22.5,17.5

wheel of death ab roller
2 sets 15

arms were full and pumped , chest not as much but it hurt to stretch my arms out. so the flyes made some impact for sure. over all a great workout around 1:15 which has been one of my longest in a year. I am usually so pressed for time I have to set the circuit up smaller,but I had time today so put in a few more chest movements to bombard it. I am working some portion of the arm every workout day now seeing what will happen, but being cautious on the lookout for injuries. I still know my limits that is the main reason I don't worry about prs and the like , I have no spotters around to help me and I work out alone. I did twenty reps each on the decline so I know I could have been heavier but I am not gonna chance doing it with now one having my back. I feel stronger than I have ever felt , just unracking and getting the weight In place using my left arm is a challenge when the weight is heavy. afterward took in some swimming with the kids. at least my tan is coming along well, really shows the off the veins. another year of this and I should be where I set out to be. looking good so far, and the road goes on.
lot of volume there, chef.

you ever tried cissus? it works wonders on my arthritis!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
lot of volume there, chef.

you ever tried cissus? it works wonders on my arthritis!!!
i'll check it out . I ran out of g/c but you have to take so much to get it going that by the time it starts working the pain is gone. I guess I need to steady supplement it to ward off these injuries or at least make them better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'll check it out . I ran out of g/c but you have to take so much to get it going that by the time it starts working the pain is gone. I guess I need to steady supplement it to ward off these injuries or at least make them better.
cissus doen't seem to work for everyone...but for those of us it does work for, it works really fast compared to other stuff...and it is cheap, lol.

do some research and see what you think.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! What do you do for concentration cable curls? Sounds like something I might like.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From one senior lifter to another: iForce Joint Help added to glucosamine.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Looking good man! What do you do for concentration cable curls? Sounds like something I might like.
I set it at a weight that causes resistance on the lowest position.then work down the rack from there.squeeze at the top for a 2 count.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
allright , got in shoulders at the house tonight . couldn't get to the gym so do what I can downstairs. hit the main stuff, presses, laterals. added in some band face pulls, straight bar pushdowns and finished off with concentration curls for arms.

here is how it went;

dumbbell shoulder press
warm up-30 2sets
working-40,45,47.5

standing lateral raises superset with bent over laterals
30, 25,25,25,27.5

front raises

straight bar pushdowns
70 for 4 sets

band face pulls resistance of 50lbs
4 sets 25 reps

concentration curls
4sets 25 lbs

only counted reps on the band pulls because I could have kept going for good knows how long just really wanted to hit the rear delt with another exercise.
not a massive amount of pump but they are exhausted. it seems my volume has increased along with endurance. I really can superset a lot more than usually and my sets have gotten bigger. took divamax, creatine and citrulline 45 minutes prior to workout. like I said I can tell something is happening.
gonna do the diva and agmatine before bed like some guys are doing to see what happens there. still got tenderness in the forearm so I am keeping an eye on it. logs are looking awesome guys , hope I am keeping up.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice volume Chef. Lookin good brother.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got up and knocked out a great set of abs , then breakfast and then the honey do list for the day. all done. hope to get in chest or legs today depending on how crowded the gym is.
breakfast was 4 egg omelet with two ground beef patties , onion and cheddar. crystal light with divamax, agamatine. up around 1 pound which I don't count it usually swings this way and that depending on my calories for the day. not really paying to close attention since I am neither on a bulk or shred just maintenance right now trying to lose some belly fat and tone as far as I can. sleep great last night will try the agmatine/divamax regime again to see if that was it. keep on pushing brothers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so...how is the toning coming, chef? any progress...

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
so...how is the toning coming, chef? any progress...
kinda hit a plateau. I guess I need to add some cardio to it . my workouts are hard as hell and my heart rate is kept pretty steady until I get winded. I barely rest in between sets or exercises. that belly fat is a monster to kill. gonna look into so 7 keto and alc to see if it helps. I want it off before I start a bulk in august so I can hopefully stay as lean as possible in that area. gonna get help with my diet plan from steve to build the right foundation for muscle. took some pics tonight to compare to two weeks ago I feel tighter and more muscular just don't know if the pics show it. i'll see.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hate those plateaus! Looks like you are getting plenty of help with diet. Keep pushing forward my friend! Cardio helps.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed. people underestimate the power cardio has in weight training (endurance)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kinda hit a plateau. I guess I need to add some cardio to it . my workouts are hard as hell and my heart rate is kept pretty steady until I get winded. I barely rest in between sets or exercises. that belly fat is a monster to kill. gonna look into so 7 keto and alc to see if it helps. I want it off before I start a bulk in august so I can hopefully stay as lean as possible in that area. gonna get help with my diet plan from steve to build the right foundation for muscle. took some pics tonight to compare to two weeks ago I feel tighter and more muscular just don't know if the pics show it. i'll see.
try jump rope...that **** is killer. there is a reason boxer's train with jump rope!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
legs and arms(continuing session) last night . quick session though . creatine and citrulline before we left .

leg extensions
warm up -50 for 2sets 15ea
working sets;
all to failure
100, 120, 140, 160,170 pr

leg curl seated
all to failure
70, 90, 110,130 another pr

lying leg curl

60, 70,80

leg press superset with calf press

four sets of 15 reps on these

deadlifts
4 sets 15 reps

calf raises seated
failure 90, 115,140

dip machine
failure-110, 130,150,170,180

seated curl

that was all I could get in before having to pick up my son from Tae Kwoon Do. I am hitting arms ever workout in some way plus a full training session on them during the week. I will be taking two days off for rest now plus I go back to work tomorrow for a couple of days then off again for 11. I am really achy today but I have intensified the workouts big time. I am hitting major marks in strength even with my forearm problem. really being able to go heavier than usual. I am taking care with my back and quad since I have had prior injuries that sidelined me in the past right when I was making gains. I don't want to slow this train down but am playing it smart as instructed. feeling great otherwise. Back is alittle tight today from the deads but, pain is a part of it.
Rest and recover too.
I am going to be upping my cals by 500 a day hopefully with protein shakes (no carb if I can find some)for right now until I get back to work. I need to start growing in the right places and losing again in the wrong ones. will start on cardio Monday (15-30 minutes) to burn some more cals.

Bio Cor is definitely working even though you don't feel different (at least for me) I just can push my self farther. Good stuff , great price to anyone looking! I am really glad I got chosen for this. thanks again guys.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chef - I have been adding agm & cit mal to a pwo equals super charged.

Notice any difference with divamax?