BioCOR Ag/CM/DivaMax/Cr STACK log by CHEFBO!! (Sponsored)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of the reps had mentioned potential acne but I haven't experienced any. Keep up the great work.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
legs today
dtp on curls and extentions superset
warm up was 1 set each at 45 for 40 reps

extentions 40@90, 30@135, 20 @180
curls 40@70, 30@95, 15@115

leg press superset calf press

calf 40 reps each set
leg press 20 reps ea

front squat superset with squats

front-95 for 4 sets of 10

squats 10 reps for 4 sets
135,185, 215, 215

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I experienced a mild mild acne flair up with diva.

Anyways, numbers looking good!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Yeah I experienced a mild mild acne flair up with diva.

Anyways, numbers looking good!
Yeah my face has 4 or5 places on it and one arm has 3. Been there over three weeks.
I know one thing taking a week off lifting was a bad idea. I am sore as hell!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah my face has 4 or5 places on it and one arm has 3. Been there over three weeks.
I know one thing taking a week off lifting was a bad idea. I am sore as hell!
Reminds you of puberty again! I read somewhere that at our age Chef it takes many weeks to get in shape and 1 week to lose it. Lol. I sure hope that is not true. Workouts are intense brother.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah if I stop lifting for a week I feel so small, deflated.... Etc. The most I'll take off is three or four days.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
chest today
incline bench
135, 145, 155
superset with
decline bench

flat dumbbell press
superset with flyes
35, 40,45

crossbench dumbbell pullover
45, 50, 50, 50

everything to failure

wanted to get some cable flyes in but some chick had the machine tied up my whole workout.

tray for back tomorrow. shoulders are still sore from the other day so I took it alittle light today but still gave it my all. I have no idea how much I can actually bench because I am always alone in the gym, not that I am looking for that but I can't get the 4-6 rep range because of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
better safe than sorry...i have a gym in my basement and have made the mistake of going too heavy or too many reps and not getting bar up...not pleasant!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
better safe than sorry...i have a gym in my basement and have made the mistake of going too heavy or too many reps and not getting bar up...not pleasant!!!
yeah this is not my home gym it is the ymca I go to . there is rarely anyone there this time of year and I don't have a workout partner(never have) so I push myself as hard as I can safely. I know one thing I am sore today I really made some gains with that workout!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
yeah this is not my home gym it is the ymca I go to . there is rarely anyone there this time of year and I don't have a workout partner(never have) so I push myself as hard as I can safely. I know one thing I am sore today I really made some gains with that workout!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's why when I train alone, I bench on the smith machine or I do dumbells.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
That's why when I train alone, I bench on the smith machine or I do dumbells.
That's me too,seems this one woman has no gym etiquette at all.not only was she taking two benches and a cable machine but she had her stuff piled up right in front of the dumbbell rack.I'm gomnna say something if I have deal with it tomorrow .no sense in that.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
busted out a double workout on shoulders yesterday one at the y and one at home. took my creatine/diva/citr mix before and hit it hard.

straight arm pushdowns
50/75/75
superset
bent over laterals
25 for 3 sets

close grip pull-up's
3 sets of 6 bodyweight

front raises

now for the ymca

shoulder press smith machine
135 warm up
155, 165 pr ( for 10, 8)

seated delt raises

incline reverse rear laterals

ez curl bar front raises
55 for 3 sets
superset with curls
same as above

seated Arnold press
30,40, 50
superset
rear delt on pec deck
3sets 70,90,110

shrugs
35 dumbbells
3sets

dumbbell curls standing
25 for 3 sets

that was awesome man what focus and intensity I had at the ymca . I had to pick my son up from karate and I did all that in 35 minutes nonstop limited rest.
couldn't believe I lifted that much on shoulder press, especially when I was feeling so weak form taking last week off. frigging supercharged.

well I have plenty of creatine left , last day on agmatine and citrulline and 3 divas to go.

I will follow this with an overall review of the products which I though did the job they set out to do.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
final review of BioCor STack

overall experience 7/10
they did what they claimed not any more or less
took the usual to kick in but I felt the change when they did.

side effects 1/10
got some acne on my face in a few places and it could have been from something in the mix. not sure

cost-10/10
can't beat the price for what you get.

recommendation 10/10
I would recommend giving BioCor a look see. if you want no hype straight up supps then you can't go wrong in my opinion.

want to thank them for the opportunity to log there products and the support on the boards from the reps. best of luck in the future. thank you very much, Bo Bernard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for logging this chef, and big thanks for the great review!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job chef. Look forward to future logs