soul0wners summer cut log! (Unsponsored)

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Subington the third er...subed
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Subington the third er...subed
    Welcome sir!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm good once I'm up, haha. But I feel like I might not be getting enough sleep for fat loss.
    The 6 to 8 hours of sleep thing doesn't matter for everyone. Some can do with 3 hrs sleep. I personally get 6 hours. Your natural rhythm is yours and probably wont work for someone else. As long as your sleeping no worries.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    The 6 to 8 hours of sleep thing doesn't matter for everyone. Some can do with 3 hrs sleep. I personally get 6 hours. Your natural rhythm is yours and probably wont work for someone else. As long as your sleeping no worries.
    Thanks for the input man, I hope so.

  5. Incline DB Press
    50x10
    50x12
    50x10

    Flat DB Press
    50x11
    50x6
    50x9

    DB Shoulder Press
    30x10
    40x10
    40x12

    Rope Pushdown
    80x15
    80x10
    80x9

    35 lb weighted curls
    25
    25

  6. Calories - 2,285
    Protein - 232g
    Carbs - 179g
    Fats - 72g

  7. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Calories - 2,285
    Protein - 232g
    Carbs - 179g
    Fats - 72g
    Diet is very consistent. Good job
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Diet is very consistent. Good job
    I'm trying man, just waiting on this stomach to disappear, haha.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    I'm trying man, just waiting on this stomach to disappear, haha.
    It'll go. You should do a little bulking too. Building up the muscle will help fill your skin out better when you get rid of the fat
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    It'll go. You should do a little bulking too. Building up the muscle will help fill your skin out better when you get rid of the fat
    How should I go about this?
    •   
       


  11. I'm a little late, but my sleep schedule is 2130-0330 M-F, 2300-0500 S-S, and it doesn't bother me *that much*. I'm making gains and cutting fat at 23-3000 cals.

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    It'll go. You should do a little bulking too. Building up the muscle will help fill your skin out better when you get rid of the fat
    Interested in this also. In starting a bulk cycle Monday but don't want to up my cals too much.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm a little late, but my sleep schedule is 2130-0330 M-F, 2300-0500 S-S, and it doesn't bother me *that much*. I'm making gains and cutting fat at 23-3000 cals.

    Interested in this also. In starting a bulk cycle Monday but don't want to up my cals too much.
    Never too late bud! That's good man, I'm going on around 4 weeks and I've only dropped about 5-6 pounds. Give or take a couple, the scale is acting silly. Some strength gains though, so I can't be too mad. I've just always had a big stomach and I'm getting sick of it.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    Never too late bud! That's good man, I'm going on around 4 weeks and I've only dropped about 5-6 pounds. Give or take a couple, the scale is acting silly. Some strength gains though, so I can't be too mad. I've just always had a big stomach and I'm getting sick of it.
    Just cut until you don't feel like it anymore then switch to a 300-500 cal surplus per day for a few weeks. Lift heavy and hard. Then you can go back to your cut.

    Just a suggestion to try. Doing it that way might not work the best for everyone
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Just cut until you don't feel like it anymore then switch to a 300-500 cal surplus per day for a few weeks. Lift heavy and hard. Then you can go back to your cut.

    Just a suggestion to try. Doing it that way might not work the best for everyone
    Haha, I'm always sick of it. How should I redistribute my macros?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    Haha, I'm always sick of it. How should I redistribute my macros?
    Depends what u respond best to but typically a boost in complex carbs and protein is best with some extra fat and protein before bed (I like a casein shake with a whole raw egg personally)
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Depends what u respond best to but typically a boost in complex carbs and protein is best with some extra fat and protein before bed (I like a casein shake with a whole raw egg personally)
    Alright. The plan was cut for/in the summer, and start a bulk whenever I hit the right stats or in the fall.

  17. Today's meals so far

    Breakfast: 2 scoops ON protein powder, 1 cinnamon sugar pop tart, 1 serving almonds

    Lunch: 2 scoops ON whey, 1 cinnamon pop tart

  18. Squat
    210x12
    210x10
    210x7

    DB One Arm Row
    40x12
    40x12
    40x12

    Lat Pulldown
    110x13
    110x12
    110x11

    Curl
    40x7
    40x6
    40x6

    DB Hammer Curl Drop Set
    15x9
    10x10

  19. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Squat
    210x12
    210x10
    210x7

    DB One Arm Row
    40x12
    40x12
    40x12

    Lat Pulldown
    110x13
    110x12
    110x11

    Curl
    40x7
    40x6
    40x6

    DB Hammer Curl Drop Set
    15x9
    10x10
    Good work dude! Nice weight on your curls
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Good work dude! Nice weight on your curls
    Thanks bro, not dumbbells though. Lol.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    Thanks bro, not dumbbells though. Lol.
    Oh gotcha. Cable?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Oh gotcha. Cable?
    No, it's an attachment on my gym. It's pretty sweet. I wish I was curling 40s, haha.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    No, it's an attachment on my gym. It's pretty sweet. I wish I was curling 40s, haha.
    Cool. I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Recomping on 2,300 Cals doesn't seem like it would happen, does it?

  25. Calories - 2,230

    Protein - 230g
    Carbs - 165g
    Fats - 75g

  26. Cheat meal :/ I need to figure out a low carb diet I think.

  27. I'm thinking of starting a 5x5 workout today. Probably the same lifts I've been doing, any suggestions?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm thinking of starting a 5x5 workout today. Probably the same lifts I've been doing, any suggestions?
    Do 5x5 on main compounds. For assistance lifts I'd stick with 4x8-12
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Do 5x5 on main compounds. For assistance lifts I'd stick with 4x8-12
    Sounds good bro.

  30. Incline Bench Press
    210x5
    210x5
    210x5
    210x4
    210x3

    Flat Bench Press
    210x5
    210x5
    210x5
    210x5
    210x5

    Shoulder Press
    140x5
    150x5
    150x5
    150x5
    150x5

    Rope Pushdown
    80x12
    80x8
    80x7
    80x8

    Absolutely beat!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CEL PMAG, CLEN, T3-SUMMER CUT LOG
    By yankee902 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 07:03 AM
  2. Summer Cut Log (MK2866, T3, Albuterol)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 08:02 PM
  3. On The Road To Summer Leanness (HDrol++ Cutting Log)
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM
  4. 11-sterone/Furaguno LOG. SUMMER CUT!!
    By RJPX919 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 12:02 PM
  5. Jim's Summer Cut CKD Log
    By blitzkriegjim in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Log in
Log in