soul0wners summer cut log! (Unsponsored)

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I probably won't be lifting again today, my shoulders are killing me :/ and I am going to be having a barbecue on Sunday, so that will be my first cheat day!! Bring on the beer!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I probably won't be lifting again today, my shoulders are killing me :/ and I am going to be having a barbecue on Sunday, so that will be my first cheat day!! Bring on the beer!!!
    Skip the beer have more hot dogs
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Skip the beer have more hot dogs
    I'm more excited about the beer than anything, haha.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm more excited about the beer than anything, haha.
    well then, enjoy!! I haven't had a drink in going on 2 years now
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    well then, enjoy!! I haven't had a drink in going on 2 years now
    Thanks man! And wow, that's a long time!

  6. Went ahead and did the workout anyways

    Squats
    210x7
    210x6
    210x6

    Bent Over Row
    160x5
    140x9
    140x8

    Lat Pulldown
    120x12
    120x9
    120x10

    DB Curl
    25x4
    20x7
    20x8

    DB Hammer Curl Dropset
    15x12
    10x10

    And I think I'm going to end the stim break a day early and throw down some alphamine tomorrow morning

  7. I've been stuck at 180.2 the last few days, hopefully I drop some this week.

  8. I never felt or saw anything from Versa-1 unfortunately. Just started Alphamine and T2 this Monday so I'm hoping for some food results.
    Coming from a E/C stack of and on for months I don't feel much of any stim out there... Which doesn't mean they're not working of course.
    I am thinking of adding ABE to my current PES stack to help out with strength and muscle retention

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dieseljay74 View Post
    I never felt or saw anything from Versa-1 unfortunately. Just started Alphamine and T2 this Monday so I'm hoping for some food results.
    Coming from a E/C stack of and on for months I don't feel much of any stim out there... Which doesn't mean they're not working of course.
    I am thinking of adding ABE to my current PES stack to help out with strength and muscle retention
    Food results, huh? Nice Freudian slip, lol! A-T2 is legit and strong as hell. you're a brave soul to mix it with Alphamine, my head would explode
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Food results, huh? Nice Freudian slip, lol! A-T2 is legit and strong as hell. you're a brave soul to mix it with Alphamine, my head would explode
    Lol... Fat fingers. I must be very tolerant of stims considering I just slammed two scoops of Alphamine and two T2's and really feel very very little. Oh yeah and my traditional morning XL Tim Hortons coffee

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dieseljay74 View Post
    Lol... Fat fingers. I must be very tolerant of stims considering I just slammed two scoops of Alphamine and two T2's and really feel very very little. Oh yeah and my traditional morning XL Tim Hortons coffee
    Tim Hortons! You're a northeasterner!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Tim Hortons! You're a northeasterner!
    Roger that. Born and raised in Buffalo, NY. Living in Michigan now...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dieseljay74 View Post
    Roger that. Born and raised in Buffalo, NY. Living in Michigan now...
    Cool, man. I live in the Buffalo area. Lakeview/Hamburg
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Cool, man. I live in the Buffalo area. Lakeview/Hamburg
    Right on! I'm from Cheektowaga

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Food results, huh? Nice Freudian slip, lol! A-T2 is legit and strong as hell. you're a brave soul to mix it with Alphamine, my head would explode
    Have you tried the new AT2? You know I'm stim sensitive, but I can do 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 cap new AT2, and I'm good lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dieseljay74 View Post
    Right on! I'm from Cheektowaga
    small world!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Have you tried the new AT2? You know I'm stim sensitive, but I can do 2 scoops Alphamine with 1 cap new AT2, and I'm good lol.
    I haven't tried the new formula, no
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I haven't tried the new formula, no
    I don't notice any stim at 1 cap. Haven't tried 2 at once, because I'm stacking with Alphamine. Makes me sweat buckets though
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    I don't notice any stim at 1 cap. Haven't tried 2 at once, because I'm stacking with Alphamine. Makes me sweat buckets though
    I wish I got some type of reaction like you're describing

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dieseljay74 View Post
    I wish I got some type of reaction like you're describing
    I'm also 300lbs lol. So sweating may come a little easier for me.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dieseljay74 View Post

    Roger that. Born and raised in Buffalo, NY. Living in Michigan now...
    Where in Michigan?

  22. I think I'm going to give in and get McDonald's after work today. :/

  23. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I think I'm going to give in and get McDonald's after work today. :/
    Fruit and Maple Oatmeal and a side salad? Lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  24. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I think I'm going to give in and get McDonald's after work today. :/
    Come on at least get something quality for a cheat!! That's garbage meat
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    Where in Michigan?
    Livonia

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    I'm also 300lbs lol. So sweating may come a little easier for me.
    Could be. I probably just destroyed my receptors with all the E/C over the years

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Come on at least get something quality for a cheat!! That's garbage meat
    Haha, had too man.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    Haha, had too man.
    What did u get?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    What did u get?
    Diet Coke, Large fry, 2 mcdoubles, 10 piece nugget.

  30. They discontinued the angus to my knowledge. Said item no longer available.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

    Diet Coke, Large fry, 2 mcdoubles, 10 piece nugget.
    I would have gone: large fry, 2 big macs, 2 apple pies, large Oreo mcflurry, bottle of water

    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    They discontinued the angus to my knowledge. Said item no longer available.
    That, my friend, is stupid. They were def a bit too salty tasting IMO tho, but the mushroom one was pretty good.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  32. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I would have gone: large fry, 2 big macs, 2 apple pies, large Oreo mcflurry, bottle of water

    That, my friend, is stupid. They were def a bit too salty tasting IMO tho, but the mushroom one was pretty good.
    Lmao, I was thinking about ice cream later at night with the Wings game but I decided against it. 181.6 today, haha. 2 more diet days and then BBQ, and back to the grind!!

  33. And this morning I dropped 1 1\2 scoops of that Aphamine!! Feeling like its going to be a good day! Don't feel any stims though.

  34. Dudes, Alphamine and T-blast make your mood through the roof! I feel unstoppable this morning my bros. On less than 4 hours of sleep!

  35. Chest day!!

    Incline Chest Press
    180x9
    180x8
    180x6

    Flat Chest Press
    180x10
    180x9
    180x7

    DB Shoulder Press
    40x9
    40x12
    40x10

    Rope Pushdown
    80x10
    80x8
    80x8

    Mowed the lawn afterwards for cardio!!

  36. Was considering posting pics, but not sure just yet. As my stomach looks the same in all pictures sort of.

  37. Also 181 this morning. 2 scoops of Alphamine, eating some breakfast and off to do yardwork and pool work at the parents.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Was considering posting pics, but not sure just yet. As my stomach looks the same in all pictures sort of.
    Do it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  39. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Do it
    I'll have to do it from my computer sometime, it never works from my phone. And then I can compare dates as well.

  40. Back at it today boys, took the weekend off from training and diet. Had company all weekend, and ready to get going again. Scale said 186, but I'm assuming most of it is water weight. We will see what it says next Monday. 2 scoops Alphamine this morning and off to work I went. Should be hitting chest after work and the chiropractor today. Will also be starting a new version of t-blast log in the next couple of days.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CEL PMAG, CLEN, T3-SUMMER CUT LOG
    By yankee902 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:03 AM
  2. Summer Cut Log (MK2866, T3, Albuterol)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 07:02 PM
  3. On The Road To Summer Leanness (HDrol++ Cutting Log)
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:38 PM
  4. 11-sterone/Furaguno LOG. SUMMER CUT!!
    By RJPX919 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:02 AM
  5. Jim's Summer Cut CKD Log
    By blitzkriegjim in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Log in
Log in