R1balla is addicted (unsponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    Yeah I get you maybe add DAA in your stack like me I think it would fix the problem
    i didnt put DAA in this stack for a reason though. ive been running it alot lately and wanted a break.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist



  2. That's fair enough
    •   
       


  3. 6/3

    Im gonna actually be changing the routine a bit. Gonna be doing more high rep stuff (nothing over 15 though) and more drop sets, super sets for a few weeks. my joints have been hurting alot after low rep high weight stuff. I will go low rep on my first lift of the body part I am lifting though.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    6/3

    Im gonna actually be changing the routine a bit. Gonna be doing more high rep stuff (nothing over 15 though) and more drop sets, super sets for a few weeks. my joints have been hurting alot after low rep high weight stuff. I will go low rep on my first lift of the body part I am lifting though.
    Gotta give those joints a rest every now and again, that'll be a nice change though. Hopefully it will help you burn up even more of that stubborn fat too.

    In regards to low rep on first lift for the working body part, will you be doing this after a warm-up set or two, or just jumping right in?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post

    Gotta give those joints a rest every now and again, that'll be a nice change though. Hopefully it will help you burn up even more of that stubborn fat too.

    In regards to low rep on first lift for the working body part, will you be doing this after a warm-up set or two, or just jumping right in?
    Def after two warmup sets. For example. Bench start with 135 then 185 both for ten reps then throw on 250 and go from there... Etc
    Performance Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. i received my package today. agmatine, citmal, divamax, and mono. already using the last of my creatine so i will hold off on that but the rest i will start tomorrow
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i received my package today. agmatine, citmal, divamax, and mono. already using the last of my creatine so i will hold off on that but the rest i will start tomorrow
    Any plans on what your going to mix this all in? I used cranberry juice and green tea and thought it tasted pretty good. Now I have powdered gatorade (blue glacier or something) that I use instead of the cranberry juice. Once I mix the gatorade and green tea it looks like anti freeze but actually tastes pretty good lol.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Any plans on what your going to mix this all in? I used cranberry juice and green tea and thought it tasted pretty good. Now I have powdered gatorade (blue glacier or something) that I use instead of the cranberry juice. Once I mix the gatorade and green tea it looks like anti freeze but actually tastes pretty good lol.
    probably my jack3d micro
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    probably my jack3d micro
    Nice! That is going to be one hell of a PWO.

  10. Haven't started it yet. Will do so tomorrow. Called in to work today for a 9 hour shift so won't be at the gym. Will hit legs tomorrow.

    My libido is almost to normal again. Must have been the erase pro
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Haven't started it yet. Will do so tomorrow. Called in to work today for a 9 hour shift so won't be at the gym. Will hit legs tomorrow.

    My libido is almost to normal again. Must have been the erase pro
    Thanks for the update on the libido and what you think it was.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  12. Ok I found it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Ok I found it
    Glad to have you. Today I will provide a solid update. Gonna hit chest and biceps with high reps, drop sets, super sets (except for my first lift of each muscle)
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  14. 6/7

    Today was chest and biceps. here was my layout

    Chest

    BB bench - 3 sets 6x4x2
    DB Incline - 3 sets all drop sets 15x10x5 very deep
    Hammer Strength Incline super set with seated flys - 3 sets of these 12x10x8

    Biceps
    BB Curl - 3 sets 6x4x2
    Seated DB Curl - 3 sets all drop sets 15x10x5
    Reverse Grip BB Curl Super Set with DB Hammer - 12x10x8

    pump was insane. felt really really good and full throughout my entire workout. noticed more endurance as well. i will watch my endurance throughout the log and see if it was a placebo or not. I mixed everything with my jack3d micro so taste was fine. the powders made it a little bitter but nothing bad at all.

    Is there anything else you guys want to know about any products I am using?
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  15. When I took my Agmatine it was powder straight in mouth. It almost reminded me of chewed up aspirin.

    Citmal gonna ask ya what it's good for... Going lookit up google style and see for myself but would like to know from the educators who have experience.

  16. Looks like 3G-4g pre citmal and 250g agmatine should create some good pumps, better endurance

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Looks like 3G-4g pre citmal and 250g agmatine should create some good pumps, better endurance
    I like to go 6-9 grams CM pre-workout. Great pumps, great endurance, and also has been showing to help with protein synthesis. Added with Agmatine... and you are in for a great pumped up workout my friend

  18. 6/10

    tomorrow i will hit back and triceps. today was the first time (on the stack) that i got a compliment that my arms look leaner but larger. when i gain size its always in my arms first. not a bad thing, but just throwing that out there.

    quick update on mass hgh. the past 3 days i have had to wake up at 4am and throughout the day I have not been as tired as i usually would have been.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    6/10

    tomorrow i will hit back and triceps. today was the first time (on the stack) that i got a compliment that my arms look leaner but larger. when i gain size its always in my arms first. not a bad thing, but just throwing that out there.

    quick update on mass hgh. the past 3 days i have had to wake up at 4am and throughout the day I have not been as tired as i usually would have been.
    Many have stated "felt full rested" with less hourly sleep than they normaly get. I have noticed this as well. You really notice it when you stop taking the product and get less sleep, you wake up hurting
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Many have stated "felt full rested" with less hourly sleep than they normaly get. I have noticed this as well. You really notice it when you stop taking the product and get less sleep, you wake up hurting
    I haven't tried Mass HGH but have tried a similar product that the results were the same.... Better sleep, better recovery and disappointment when bottle empty.

  21. yeah at first i didnt really notice it but the longer i am on it the more i notice it. wish i had another bottle to run lol

    6/11

    People are still saying my arms look leaner and larger. awesome. Havent weighed in a while. will do tomorrow morning. i was -5 pounds a few weeks ago but we will see what it is now.

    I did back and triceps yesterday. they both are SHOT. did superset and drop sets on everything. loved it. gonna be fun to do this with legs and shoulders tomorrow!!! will weigh in tomorrow and maybe get my bf tested and see what its at.

    pumps have been wonderful. takes some time to kick but once its there, it doesnt go anywhere for a while.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i received my package today. agmatine, citmal, divamax, and mono. already using the last of my creatine so i will hold off on that but the rest i will start tomorrow
    looks like around day 7 of divamax...notice anything yet?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Libido is Def up but not sure if this is from the diva or the subtraction of erase pro
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Libido is Def up but not sure if this is from the diva or the subtraction of erase pro

    around a week to 10 days is when i usually start feeling divanill kick in.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    around a week to 10 days is when i usually start feeling divanill kick in.
    yeah we are almost at that time then!


    6/12 - Leg Day with a little shoulders

    Forgot to weigh in at the gym, dang it. I set myself a reminder for Fridays workout to weigh in. anyways, on to todays workout...

    I trained legs with @TexasLifter89 's brother. good to see him. here is what we did

    Leg Press - 1 warmup then 3 working sets 12,8,4

    Power Clean - 1 warmup then 3 working sets 8,6,4

    Box Squat - 1 warmup then 3 working sets 12,10,8

    DC Calf Raises - 2 sets, 15 reps each (if you know what DC calf raises are, you know how brutal they are!)

    DB Arnold Presses - 1 warmup 3 working sets all drop sets (burned like heck!)

    Bowflex shoulder press - 3 sets 15,10,5

    Reverse Flys - 1 warmup, 3 sets 12x10x8 with a super set of lat raises 12,10,8


    About 3 hours after the gym i started to feel it in my legs. right now (about 8 hours after) my legs are killing me. sore as heck and feel like rubber. I wonder if i can squat down to use the restroom lol

    anyways, endurance was very high again. I am just out of shape and got winded from the fast rep squats and power cleans that i decided to call it quits after the box squats


    didnt feel a pump today, but i never get leg pumps or shoulder pumps unless i blast shoulders. sleep has been wonderful like always with mass hgh. stomach is looking a little leaner as well.

    i wonder why a lot of people knock on GH supplements as only good for sleeping and nothing else. I always have a very positive experience with them in means of strength and body recomp.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  26. can't squat down to take a dump....priceless!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    can't squat down to take a dump....priceless!!!

    hahaha thats how my legs really feel man! i know it isnt really that high of a volume...i think its more of i havent done power cleans or box squats in a few YEARS which shocked my legs big time.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    hahaha thats how my legs really feel man! i know it isnt really that high of a volume...i think its more of i havent done power cleans or box squats in a few YEARS which shocked my legs big time.
    hell yeah, thats the key...keep those muscles guessing. even after all these years, i am always reading logs and finding new stuff to try out!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah, thats the key...keep those muscles guessing. even after all these years, i am always reading logs and finding new stuff to try out!!!
    same here man. two months ago i just found P/RR/S routine and loved it. ran it for 9 weeks or so. just got off of it. may go back to it in 2 weeks or so.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    can't squat down to take a dump....priceless!!!
    hahahhahahahah
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CC is logging his second LG Stack!! (unsponsored)
    By ConcreteConny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:17 AM
  2. Working out is a literal addiction...
    By Zero V in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:50 AM
  3. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:19 AM
  4. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:02 PM
  5. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in