R1balla is addicted (unsponsored)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice updates. Who doesn't love the feeling of this " i dont look any smaller in my upper body. a little leaner, but its mainly showing in my pant size and stomach. my pants are fitting pretty loose now. hopefully this is just losing fat and water weight." :D
yeah man just i trip when is see the scale move down so fast when im eating my butt off. glad its not muscle though.

Glad to hear you are liking the Mass HGH.
loving it man.

5/30

Dreams are vivid every night. i remember each and every single one of them. some nights i remember multiple dreams i have.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/1

Sore as heck today. Friday was my last day for power week. did Chest and biceps and just blasted them both. Will weigh in Monday. Dreams are still every night. Libido hasnt changed much. Still pretty low. Almost done with Erase Pro. Will be adding CitMal and DivaMax soon so the log will be Mass hgh with those here in a few days.

Strength hasnt changed much but i am not focusing my routine on that. im more focused on my body as summer is here and trying to get it perfect. My goal now is to recomp. slowly decrease fat and add some muscle with minimal fat. If i lose weight but strength doesnt change (which has been happening), i am happy.

Monday begins the Rep Range week. I will focus on form and getting the most out of every rep. Contractions and stuff like that. I am really liking Mass HGH. It doesnt offer much in the sleep department as lets say IGF 2 or HGHup, but as far as body recomp, its up there with those 2 if not better.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't noticed the Mass HGH help you get to sleep faster but I have noticed a deeper sleep and waking fully rested.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't noticed the Mass HGH help you get to sleep faster but I have noticed a deeper sleep and waking fully rested.
I haven't noticed that aspect that much but will monitor it. My allergies have been wrecking me so that could be why I'm so tired always. Plus my libido is shot. I stopped erase pro two days early. Couldn't handle it anymore. Now it's anabeta and mass hgh until my citmal and stuff comes in this week.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
I haven't noticed that aspect that much but will monitor it. My allergies have been wrecking me so that could be why I'm so tired always. Plus my libido is shot. I stopped erase pro two days early. Couldn't handle it anymore. Now it's anabeta and mass hgh until my citmal and stuff comes in this week.
Erase Pro hit your libido that hard eh? Didn't really notice that when I ran it.

When you ran IGF-2 did you notice any large improvements in vascularity? I seem to be gaining new veins on a daily basis now. From the lats/shoulders/chest down to the obliques/lower abdomen and even my calves. That stuff is no joke man!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro hit your libido that hard eh? Didn't really notice that when I ran it.

When you ran IGF-2 did you notice any large improvements in vascularity? I seem to be gaining new veins on a daily basis now. From the lats/shoulders/chest down to the obliques/lower abdomen and even my calves. That stuff is no joke man!
Yeah my first run with erase pro didn't touch my libido.

I don't remember on igf2. It's been a few years but that's my favorite supplement on the market.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards

I don't remember on igf2. It's been a few years but that's my favorite supplement on the market.
Well keep me posted if you see any of the said effects from MassHGH

nikolce

nikolce

Awards

I would of thought pro erase would somewhat increase libido :/

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well keep me posted if you see any of the said effects from MassHGH
oh for sure. i love HGHup and IGF 2 and have been wanting to try Mass HGH for a while and now is my chance so i want to compare

I would of thought pro erase would somewhat increase libido :/
maybe it does for some. supplements effect people differently. Estrogen does play a role in libido though.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
oh for sure. i love HGHup and IGF 2 and have been wanting to try Mass HGH for a while and now is my chance so i want to compare

maybe it does for some. supplements effect people differently. Estrogen does play a role in libido though.
Yeah I get you maybe add DAA in your stack like me I think it would fix the problem

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I get you maybe add DAA in your stack like me I think it would fix the problem
i didnt put DAA in this stack for a reason though. ive been running it alot lately and wanted a break.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/3

Im gonna actually be changing the routine a bit. Gonna be doing more high rep stuff (nothing over 15 though) and more drop sets, super sets for a few weeks. my joints have been hurting alot after low rep high weight stuff. I will go low rep on my first lift of the body part I am lifting though.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
6/3

Im gonna actually be changing the routine a bit. Gonna be doing more high rep stuff (nothing over 15 though) and more drop sets, super sets for a few weeks. my joints have been hurting alot after low rep high weight stuff. I will go low rep on my first lift of the body part I am lifting though.
Gotta give those joints a rest every now and again, that'll be a nice change though. Hopefully it will help you burn up even more of that stubborn fat too.

In regards to low rep on first lift for the working body part, will you be doing this after a warm-up set or two, or just jumping right in?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta give those joints a rest every now and again, that'll be a nice change though. Hopefully it will help you burn up even more of that stubborn fat too.

In regards to low rep on first lift for the working body part, will you be doing this after a warm-up set or two, or just jumping right in?
Def after two warmup sets. For example. Bench start with 135 then 185 both for ten reps then throw on 250 and go from there... Etc

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i received my package today. agmatine, citmal, divamax, and mono. already using the last of my creatine so i will hold off on that but the rest i will start tomorrow

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
i received my package today. agmatine, citmal, divamax, and mono. already using the last of my creatine so i will hold off on that but the rest i will start tomorrow
Any plans on what your going to mix this all in? I used cranberry juice and green tea and thought it tasted pretty good. Now I have powdered gatorade (blue glacier or something) that I use instead of the cranberry juice. Once I mix the gatorade and green tea it looks like anti freeze but actually tastes pretty good lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any plans on what your going to mix this all in? I used cranberry juice and green tea and thought it tasted pretty good. Now I have powdered gatorade (blue glacier or something) that I use instead of the cranberry juice. Once I mix the gatorade and green tea it looks like anti freeze but actually tastes pretty good lol.
probably my jack3d micro

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't started it yet. Will do so tomorrow. Called in to work today for a 9 hour shift so won't be at the gym. Will hit legs tomorrow.

My libido is almost to normal again. Must have been the erase pro

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't started it yet. Will do so tomorrow. Called in to work today for a 9 hour shift so won't be at the gym. Will hit legs tomorrow.

My libido is almost to normal again. Must have been the erase pro
Thanks for the update on the libido and what you think it was.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/7

Today was chest and biceps. here was my layout

Chest

BB bench - 3 sets 6x4x2
DB Incline - 3 sets all drop sets 15x10x5 very deep
Hammer Strength Incline super set with seated flys - 3 sets of these 12x10x8

Biceps
BB Curl - 3 sets 6x4x2
Seated DB Curl - 3 sets all drop sets 15x10x5
Reverse Grip BB Curl Super Set with DB Hammer - 12x10x8

pump was insane. felt really really good and full throughout my entire workout. noticed more endurance as well. i will watch my endurance throughout the log and see if it was a placebo or not. I mixed everything with my jack3d micro so taste was fine. the powders made it a little bitter but nothing bad at all.

Is there anything else you guys want to know about any products I am using?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
When I took my Agmatine it was powder straight in mouth. It almost reminded me of chewed up aspirin.

Citmal gonna ask ya what it's good for... Going lookit up google style and see for myself but would like to know from the educators who have experience.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Looks like 3G-4g pre citmal and 250g agmatine should create some good pumps, better endurance

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like 3G-4g pre citmal and 250g agmatine should create some good pumps, better endurance
I like to go 6-9 grams CM pre-workout. Great pumps, great endurance, and also has been showing to help with protein synthesis. Added with Agmatine... and you are in for a great pumped up workout my friend :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/10

tomorrow i will hit back and triceps. today was the first time (on the stack) that i got a compliment that my arms look leaner but larger. when i gain size its always in my arms first. not a bad thing, but just throwing that out there.

quick update on mass hgh. the past 3 days i have had to wake up at 4am and throughout the day I have not been as tired as i usually would have been.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/10

tomorrow i will hit back and triceps. today was the first time (on the stack) that i got a compliment that my arms look leaner but larger. when i gain size its always in my arms first. not a bad thing, but just throwing that out there.

quick update on mass hgh. the past 3 days i have had to wake up at 4am and throughout the day I have not been as tired as i usually would have been.
Many have stated "felt full rested" with less hourly sleep than they normaly get. I have noticed this as well. You really notice it when you stop taking the product and get less sleep, you wake up hurting :(

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Many have stated "felt full rested" with less hourly sleep than they normaly get. I have noticed this as well. You really notice it when you stop taking the product and get less sleep, you wake up hurting :(
I haven't tried Mass HGH but have tried a similar product that the results were the same.... Better sleep, better recovery and disappointment when bottle empty.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah at first i didnt really notice it but the longer i am on it the more i notice it. wish i had another bottle to run lol

6/11

People are still saying my arms look leaner and larger. awesome. Havent weighed in a while. will do tomorrow morning. i was -5 pounds a few weeks ago but we will see what it is now.

I did back and triceps yesterday. they both are SHOT. did superset and drop sets on everything. loved it. gonna be fun to do this with legs and shoulders tomorrow!!! will weigh in tomorrow and maybe get my bf tested and see what its at.

pumps have been wonderful. takes some time to kick but once its there, it doesnt go anywhere for a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like around day 7 of divamax...notice anything yet?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido is Def up but not sure if this is from the diva or the subtraction of erase pro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Libido is Def up but not sure if this is from the diva or the subtraction of erase pro

around a week to 10 days is when i usually start feeling divanill kick in.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
around a week to 10 days is when i usually start feeling divanill kick in.
yeah we are almost at that time then!

6/12 - Leg Day with a little shoulders

Forgot to weigh in at the gym, dang it. I set myself a reminder for Fridays workout to weigh in. anyways, on to todays workout...

I trained legs with @TexasLifter89 's brother. good to see him. here is what we did

Leg Press - 1 warmup then 3 working sets 12,8,4

Power Clean - 1 warmup then 3 working sets 8,6,4

Box Squat - 1 warmup then 3 working sets 12,10,8

DC Calf Raises - 2 sets, 15 reps each (if you know what DC calf raises are, you know how brutal they are!)

DB Arnold Presses - 1 warmup 3 working sets all drop sets (burned like heck!)

Bowflex shoulder press - 3 sets 15,10,5

Reverse Flys - 1 warmup, 3 sets 12x10x8 with a super set of lat raises 12,10,8

About 3 hours after the gym i started to feel it in my legs. right now (about 8 hours after) my legs are killing me. sore as heck and feel like rubber. I wonder if i can squat down to use the restroom lol

anyways, endurance was very high again. I am just out of shape and got winded from the fast rep squats and power cleans that i decided to call it quits after the box squats

didnt feel a pump today, but i never get leg pumps or shoulder pumps unless i blast shoulders. sleep has been wonderful like always with mass hgh. stomach is looking a little leaner as well.

i wonder why a lot of people knock on GH supplements as only good for sleeping and nothing else. I always have a very positive experience with them in means of strength and body recomp.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't squat down to take a dump....priceless!!! :beerchug:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can't squat down to take a dump....priceless!!! :beerchug:

hahaha thats how my legs really feel man! i know it isnt really that high of a volume...i think its more of i havent done power cleans or box squats in a few YEARS which shocked my legs big time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha thats how my legs really feel man! i know it isnt really that high of a volume...i think its more of i havent done power cleans or box squats in a few YEARS which shocked my legs big time.
hell yeah, thats the key...keep those muscles guessing. even after all these years, i am always reading logs and finding new stuff to try out!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yeah, thats the key...keep those muscles guessing. even after all these years, i am always reading logs and finding new stuff to try out!!!
same here man. two months ago i just found P/RR/S routine and loved it. ran it for 9 weeks or so. just got off of it. may go back to it in 2 weeks or so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
same here man. two months ago i just found P/RR/S routine and loved it. ran it for 9 weeks or so. just got off of it. may go back to it in 2 weeks or so.
there are so many smart well informed guys on this forum that i could find something new to try everyday for years!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/18

yesterday i did back and triceps. did everything superset or drop set. I forgot to mention that i am doing PP/RR..RR/SS instead of P/RR/S. gives me two weeks of each rep (range) back to back. I am on the second week of "s". anyways, back to supplements and how i am liking it.

The constant remembering of my dreams has stopped. The past few mornings i have been waking up really early but am fully awake and feel rested. then I will go back asleep and wake up and feel terrible for the first 30 min. Today i was able to sleep in but I woke up at 645 but felt awake so i stayed up walked the dog and had energy. worked a 10 hour shift and feel fine.

Tonight I started to dose divamax at night (my last dose of the day). tomorrow I will start to dose the agmatine at night as well (my jack3d micro already has agmatine in it). My recovery and endurance has been pretty decent. can def tell a difference in the gym and the next day I am not as tired.

I will be hitting legs tomorrow. probably will do leg press, squats, and deadlifts then finish on DC calf raises.

Thursday I need to lift instead Friday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah man, i think you will like the night time/before bed dosing.