R1balla is addicted (unsponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

R1balla is addicted (unsponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    5/20 - Monday

Monday I hit back and triceps. did all supersets and drop sets. my back is SHOT today (Tuesday). Did lat pulldown to (SS) seated v bar row then did T Bar Row to (SS) reverse pull downs (hammer strength machine. different motion than lat pulldowns). ended with a drop set (3 sets weighted) of wide grip pullups. For triceps, all the exercises i do were being used so i did all drop sets on skull crushers, close grip bench, tricep rope extensions.

I gained 2 pounds since the last weight update (-4) which puts me at a net loss of -2 pounds since starting the stack. I will weigh in again Thursday. I am doing chest/biceps/legs thursday because i cant be at the gym wednesday or friday. I will hit shoulders Saturday and do a little more on legs then as well.

So far i am enjoying the stack. hard to gauge how its been physically because I am eating my butt off but not really gaining weight. Im hoping its the Erase Pro keeping it off and only gaining a little muscle and losing fat. Strength is still high, libido is actually decreased right now. acne is normal, no hair loss/stunted hair growth...etc
    Sounds like some nice lean gains coming your way dude, keep it up!

Also, I'm in my 4th week of IGF-2 and loving it! The nutrient partitioning effects are amazing!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Sounds like some nice lean gains coming your way dude, keep it up!

Also, I'm in my 4th week of IGF-2 and loving it! The nutrient partitioning effects are amazing!
    this is why IGF 2 is my favorite supplement on the market
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/24

BIG NEWS! i received my bottle of Mass HGH today!!!! Im so excited. I have responded very well to HGHup and IGF 2 in the past so im really curious to see how this serves me. I will be taking only 1 bottle of this. If i like it, in the future I will get a few more and run for 12 weeks.

Yesterday I hit chest, biceps, and some legs. I will start the Mass HGH tonight at 3 caps/night. I will update my thoughts and everything else with how training has been going.

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

5/25

Have a little bit to update about. Just reminding all, I am taking Mass HGH, Erase Pro, and Anabeta. Mass HGH was added last night, 5/24. First lets get started with training then ill get into the supplements a little bit.

Training

As most of you who have been following know, I am doing P/RR/S training. I just finished my 6th week on this training routine. Starting Monday, I will be back on "power" week with low reps, high weight. Things have been going great. My body still hasnt adjusted to this routine. I am always sore the next day, and can start to feel the soreness that night usually. Def loving this program. Strength isnt jumping up, but im also not straight up bulking. I am recomping right now so adding strength and muscle is going to be a slow process.

Supplements/Body

Erase Pro - this is killing my libido. have about 1/4 of my usual right now. Def feel/look leaner. As of last monday, i was -2 pounds for the stack but dont look smaller.

Anabeta - Hunger increase isnt as prominent as it was the first few times i used this product. Pumps are always there.

Mass HGH - last night was the first dose. Slept wonderful. I had to wake up early this morning so its hard to tell if i am foggy from the product or waking up early. Monday I will get to sleep in so we will see how it does.

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  171 lbs.

5/25

Have a little bit to update about. Just reminding all, I am taking Mass HGH, Erase Pro, and Anabeta. Mass HGH was added last night, 5/24. First lets get started with training then ill get into the supplements a little bit.

Training

As most of you who have been following know, I am doing P/RR/S training. I just finished my 6th week on this training routine. Starting Monday, I will be back on "power" week with low reps, high weight. Things have been going great. My body still hasnt adjusted to this routine. I am always sore the next day, and can start to feel the soreness that night usually. Def loving this program. Strength isnt jumping up, but im also not straight up bulking. I am recomping right now so adding strength and muscle is going to be a slow process.

Supplements/Body

Erase Pro - this is killing my libido. have about 1/4 of my usual right now. Def feel/look leaner. As of last monday, i was -2 pounds for the stack but dont look smaller.

Anabeta - Hunger increase isnt as prominent as it was the first few times i used this product. Pumps are always there.

Mass HGH - last night was the first dose. Slept wonderful. I had to wake up early this morning so its hard to tell if i am foggy from the product or waking up early. Monday I will get to sleep in so we will see how it does.
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that Mass HGH.

Gotta like that continual soreness, that's how you know you have a good training routine on your hands. Keep killing it dude!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quick update on mass hgh

The past two nights I have had very vivid dreams and wake up remembering them. Will continue to monitor this. So far, the sleep aspect has been wonderful.

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

5/26

quick late night update. so far, i am REALLY enjoying mass hgh. can already tell my libido is back to almost normal and my sleep has been wonderful. tomorrow i get to sleep in so im really curious to see how i feel when i wake up. so far, this is up there with IGF 2 for me but we will see how it holds up throughout the log. I feel and look a little bigger but i have also increased my calories this week so I will weigh in tomorrow (monday) and see. just look more lean and bigger. love it

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

5/27

this week is power week. today i did back and triceps all 2-6 rep range. did three or four exercises for each (11 sets plus 1 or 2 warmups for back and 9 sets plus 1 warmup for triceps). I did T Bar Row, Pull ups, Lat pulldowns, and rope pulls. for triceps, i did reverse grip bench, skull crushers, tricep rope extension. on reverse grip bench i was able to do 245x2 which may be a PR for me, but not sure.

I have lost a total of 5 pounds for the stack. weighed in today. i dont look any smaller in my upper body. a little leaner, but its mainly showing in my pant size and stomach. my pants are fitting pretty loose now. hopefully this is just losing fat and water weight.

loving the stack so far, especially with the addition of mass hgh. i have been sleeping great. I have used it for 3 nights now (tonight is my 4th) and have remembered all of my dreams when i wake up. three nights in a row for this....not a coincidence i dont think. i hardly ever remember my dreams. i am going to bump up my calories, but will still be staying clean. see if i can pack on a pound or two of LBM

9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice updates. Who doesn't love the feeling of this " i dont look any smaller in my upper body. a little leaner, but its mainly showing in my pant size and stomach. my pants are fitting pretty loose now. hopefully this is just losing fat and water weight."
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad to hear you are liking the Mass HGH.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Nice updates. Who doesn't love the feeling of this " i dont look any smaller in my upper body. a little leaner, but its mainly showing in my pant size and stomach. my pants are fitting pretty loose now. hopefully this is just losing fat and water weight."
    yeah man just i trip when is see the scale move down so fast when im eating my butt off. glad its not muscle though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Glad to hear you are liking the Mass HGH.
    loving it man.

5/30

Dreams are vivid every night. i remember each and every single one of them. some nights i remember multiple dreams i have.

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

6/1

Sore as heck today. Friday was my last day for power week. did Chest and biceps and just blasted them both. Will weigh in Monday. Dreams are still every night. Libido hasnt changed much. Still pretty low. Almost done with Erase Pro. Will be adding CitMal and DivaMax soon so the log will be Mass hgh with those here in a few days.

Strength hasnt changed much but i am not focusing my routine on that. im more focused on my body as summer is here and trying to get it perfect. My goal now is to recomp. slowly decrease fat and add some muscle with minimal fat. If i lose weight but strength doesnt change (which has been happening), i am happy.

Monday begins the Rep Range week. I will focus on form and getting the most out of every rep. Contractions and stuff like that. I am really liking Mass HGH. It doesnt offer much in the sleep department as lets say IGF 2 or HGHup, but as far as body recomp, its up there with those 2 if not better.

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I haven't noticed the Mass HGH help you get to sleep faster but I have noticed a deeper sleep and waking fully rested.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I haven't noticed the Mass HGH help you get to sleep faster but I have noticed a deeper sleep and waking fully rested.
    I haven't noticed that aspect that much but will monitor it. My allergies have been wrecking me so that could be why I'm so tired always. Plus my libido is shot. I stopped erase pro two days early. Couldn't handle it anymore. Now it's anabeta and mass hgh until my citmal and stuff comes in this week.

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  171 lbs.

I haven't noticed that aspect that much but will monitor it. My allergies have been wrecking me so that could be why I'm so tired always. Plus my libido is shot. I stopped erase pro two days early. Couldn't handle it anymore. Now it's anabeta and mass hgh until my citmal and stuff comes in this week.
    Erase Pro hit your libido that hard eh? Didn't really notice that when I ran it.

When you ran IGF-2 did you notice any large improvements in vascularity? I seem to be gaining new veins on a daily basis now. From the lats/shoulders/chest down to the obliques/lower abdomen and even my calves. That stuff is no joke man!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Erase Pro hit your libido that hard eh? Didn't really notice that when I ran it.

When you ran IGF-2 did you notice any large improvements in vascularity? I seem to be gaining new veins on a daily basis now. From the lats/shoulders/chest down to the obliques/lower abdomen and even my calves. That stuff is no joke man!
    Yeah my first run with erase pro didn't touch my libido.

I don't remember on igf2. It's been a few years but that's my favorite supplement on the market.

17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  171 lbs.

I don't remember on igf2. It's been a few years but that's my favorite supplement on the market.
    Well keep me posted if you see any of the said effects from MassHGH
  18. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would of thought pro erase would somewhat increase libido :/
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Well keep me posted if you see any of the said effects from MassHGH
    oh for sure. i love HGHup and IGF 2 and have been wanting to try Mass HGH for a while and now is my chance so i want to compare

Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    I would of thought pro erase would somewhat increase libido :/
    maybe it does for some. supplements effect people differently. Estrogen does play a role in libido though.

20. New Member

oh for sure. i love HGHup and IGF 2 and have been wanting to try Mass HGH for a while and now is my chance so i want to compare

maybe it does for some. supplements effect people differently. Estrogen does play a role in libido though.
    Yeah I get you maybe add DAA in your stack like me I think it would fix the problem
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    Yeah I get you maybe add DAA in your stack like me I think it would fix the problem
    i didnt put DAA in this stack for a reason though. ive been running it alot lately and wanted a break.

22. New Member

That's fair enough
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

6/3

Im gonna actually be changing the routine a bit. Gonna be doing more high rep stuff (nothing over 15 though) and more drop sets, super sets for a few weeks. my joints have been hurting alot after low rep high weight stuff. I will go low rep on my first lift of the body part I am lifting though.

24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  171 lbs.

6/3

Im gonna actually be changing the routine a bit. Gonna be doing more high rep stuff (nothing over 15 though) and more drop sets, super sets for a few weeks. my joints have been hurting alot after low rep high weight stuff. I will go low rep on my first lift of the body part I am lifting though.
    Gotta give those joints a rest every now and again, that'll be a nice change though. Hopefully it will help you burn up even more of that stubborn fat too.

In regards to low rep on first lift for the working body part, will you be doing this after a warm-up set or two, or just jumping right in?
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Gotta give those joints a rest every now and again, that'll be a nice change though. Hopefully it will help you burn up even more of that stubborn fat too.

In regards to low rep on first lift for the working body part, will you be doing this after a warm-up set or two, or just jumping right in?
    Def after two warmup sets. For example. Bench start with 135 then 185 both for ten reps then throw on 250 and go from there... Etc

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i received my package today. agmatine, citmal, divamax, and mono. already using the last of my creatine so i will hold off on that but the rest i will start tomorrow

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i received my package today. agmatine, citmal, divamax, and mono. already using the last of my creatine so i will hold off on that but the rest i will start tomorrow
    Any plans on what your going to mix this all in? I used cranberry juice and green tea and thought it tasted pretty good. Now I have powdered gatorade (blue glacier or something) that I use instead of the cranberry juice. Once I mix the gatorade and green tea it looks like anti freeze but actually tastes pretty good lol.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Any plans on what your going to mix this all in? I used cranberry juice and green tea and thought it tasted pretty good. Now I have powdered gatorade (blue glacier or something) that I use instead of the cranberry juice. Once I mix the gatorade and green tea it looks like anti freeze but actually tastes pretty good lol.
    probably my jack3d micro

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

probably my jack3d micro
    Nice! That is going to be one hell of a PWO.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Haven't started it yet. Will do so tomorrow. Called in to work today for a 9 hour shift so won't be at the gym. Will hit legs tomorrow.

My libido is almost to normal again. Must have been the erase pro

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Haven't started it yet. Will do so tomorrow. Called in to work today for a 9 hour shift so won't be at the gym. Will hit legs tomorrow.

My libido is almost to normal again. Must have been the erase pro
    Thanks for the update on the libido and what you think it was.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok I found it
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Ok I found it
    Glad to have you. Today I will provide a solid update. Gonna hit chest and biceps with high reps, drop sets, super sets (except for my first lift of each muscle)

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

6/7

Today was chest and biceps. here was my layout

Chest

BB bench - 3 sets 6x4x2
    DB Incline - 3 sets all drop sets 15x10x5 very deep
    Hammer Strength Incline super set with seated flys - 3 sets of these 12x10x8

Biceps
    BB Curl - 3 sets 6x4x2
    Seated DB Curl - 3 sets all drop sets 15x10x5
    Reverse Grip BB Curl Super Set with DB Hammer - 12x10x8

pump was insane. felt really really good and full throughout my entire workout. noticed more endurance as well. i will watch my endurance throughout the log and see if it was a placebo or not. I mixed everything with my jack3d micro so taste was fine. the powders made it a little bitter but nothing bad at all.

Is there anything else you guys want to know about any products I am using?

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When I took my Agmatine it was powder straight in mouth. It almost reminded me of chewed up aspirin.

Citmal gonna ask ya what it's good for... Going lookit up google style and see for myself but would like to know from the educators who have experience.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Looks like 3G-4g pre citmal and 250g agmatine should create some good pumps, better endurance
  37. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Looks like 3G-4g pre citmal and 250g agmatine should create some good pumps, better endurance
    I like to go 6-9 grams CM pre-workout. Great pumps, great endurance, and also has been showing to help with protein synthesis. Added with Agmatine... and you are in for a great pumped up workout my friend
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

6/10

tomorrow i will hit back and triceps. today was the first time (on the stack) that i got a compliment that my arms look leaner but larger. when i gain size its always in my arms first. not a bad thing, but just throwing that out there.

quick update on mass hgh. the past 3 days i have had to wake up at 4am and throughout the day I have not been as tired as i usually would have been.

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

6/10

tomorrow i will hit back and triceps. today was the first time (on the stack) that i got a compliment that my arms look leaner but larger. when i gain size its always in my arms first. not a bad thing, but just throwing that out there.

quick update on mass hgh. the past 3 days i have had to wake up at 4am and throughout the day I have not been as tired as i usually would have been.
    Many have stated "felt full rested" with less hourly sleep than they normaly get. I have noticed this as well. You really notice it when you stop taking the product and get less sleep, you wake up hurting
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Many have stated "felt full rested" with less hourly sleep than they normaly get. I have noticed this as well. You really notice it when you stop taking the product and get less sleep, you wake up hurting
    I haven't tried Mass HGH but have tried a similar product that the results were the same.... Better sleep, better recovery and disappointment when bottle empty.

Similar Forum Threads

1. CC is logging his second LG Stack!! (unsponsored)
    By ConcreteConny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:17 AM
  2. Working out is a literal addiction...
    By Zero V in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 11:50 PM
  3. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 04:19 AM
  4. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 02:02 PM
  5. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:25 PM