R1balla is addicted (unsponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In on this bud. Sorry so late. You've had love for these products for a long time!
    A newlywed may be forgiven much, but being late to a bros log is not among this


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    New veins as in branches off of larger ones?
    eh, the larger ones are a little more prominent than usual when i have a pump. the "new" ones are ones in places i have never seen a vein before.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In on this bud. Sorry so late. You've had love for these products for a long time!
    yes. i LOVE EP and OG AB!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  3. Tomorrow is legs and shoulders. gonna be a beast day. every time i hit the gym wednesdays, i almost throw up after. i puked the last time i did it on superset/dropset week. ugh.

    i will weigh in and everything tomorrow as well. been eating like a champ but body doesnt look any different to me but then again i see myself everyday.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  4. 5/15

    Today was legs and shoulders. also weighed in. im -4 pounds in two weeks. crazy. wasnt wanting that much. anyways, i had a GREAT day at the gym. did calf raises, straight leg deads, squats, lunges, front squat to shoulder press, Arnold press, and BB front raises. i couldnt walk straight when i was leaving the gym hahahaha. i dont look leaner, just a little smaller...but strength is still up. really weird. hoping its fat and not muscle.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. 5/17

    Great day at the gym!!! i killed chest and biceps. stayed at the 7-15 rep range today. really kills when you arent used to it coming off of low rep week.

    well, i have some good news. I may be adding Mass HGH to this log and i WILL be adding CitMal, DivaMAX, and agmatine to it. this is just getting started! once i start all that, i will give more detailed logs. SUPER excited about mass HGH. I want to compare it to IGF 2 and HGHup as i LOVE those supplements.

    I will weigh in on Monday. I feel super small right now. shirts fitting loose, pants feel large on me.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  6. What is diva max

  7. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    What is diva max
    Stinging nettle root
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Stinging nettle root
    WOT

  9. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    WOT
    yeaauuhhh!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. 5/20 - Monday

    Monday I hit back and triceps. did all supersets and drop sets. my back is SHOT today (Tuesday). Did lat pulldown to (SS) seated v bar row then did T Bar Row to (SS) reverse pull downs (hammer strength machine. different motion than lat pulldowns). ended with a drop set (3 sets weighted) of wide grip pullups. For triceps, all the exercises i do were being used so i did all drop sets on skull crushers, close grip bench, tricep rope extensions.

    I gained 2 pounds since the last weight update (-4) which puts me at a net loss of -2 pounds since starting the stack. I will weigh in again Thursday. I am doing chest/biceps/legs thursday because i cant be at the gym wednesday or friday. I will hit shoulders Saturday and do a little more on legs then as well.

    So far i am enjoying the stack. hard to gauge how its been physically because I am eating my butt off but not really gaining weight. Im hoping its the Erase Pro keeping it off and only gaining a little muscle and losing fat. Strength is still high, libido is actually decreased right now. acne is normal, no hair loss/stunted hair growth...etc
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    5/20 - Monday

    Monday I hit back and triceps. did all supersets and drop sets. my back is SHOT today (Tuesday). Did lat pulldown to (SS) seated v bar row then did T Bar Row to (SS) reverse pull downs (hammer strength machine. different motion than lat pulldowns). ended with a drop set (3 sets weighted) of wide grip pullups. For triceps, all the exercises i do were being used so i did all drop sets on skull crushers, close grip bench, tricep rope extensions.

    I gained 2 pounds since the last weight update (-4) which puts me at a net loss of -2 pounds since starting the stack. I will weigh in again Thursday. I am doing chest/biceps/legs thursday because i cant be at the gym wednesday or friday. I will hit shoulders Saturday and do a little more on legs then as well.

    So far i am enjoying the stack. hard to gauge how its been physically because I am eating my butt off but not really gaining weight. Im hoping its the Erase Pro keeping it off and only gaining a little muscle and losing fat. Strength is still high, libido is actually decreased right now. acne is normal, no hair loss/stunted hair growth...etc
    Sounds like some nice lean gains coming your way dude, keep it up!

    Also, I'm in my 4th week of IGF-2 and loving it! The nutrient partitioning effects are amazing!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Sounds like some nice lean gains coming your way dude, keep it up!

    Also, I'm in my 4th week of IGF-2 and loving it! The nutrient partitioning effects are amazing!
    this is why IGF 2 is my favorite supplement on the market
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  13. 5/24

    BIG NEWS! i received my bottle of Mass HGH today!!!! Im so excited. I have responded very well to HGHup and IGF 2 in the past so im really curious to see how this serves me. I will be taking only 1 bottle of this. If i like it, in the future I will get a few more and run for 12 weeks.

    Yesterday I hit chest, biceps, and some legs. I will start the Mass HGH tonight at 3 caps/night. I will update my thoughts and everything else with how training has been going.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. 5/25

    Have a little bit to update about. Just reminding all, I am taking Mass HGH, Erase Pro, and Anabeta. Mass HGH was added last night, 5/24. First lets get started with training then ill get into the supplements a little bit.

    Training

    As most of you who have been following know, I am doing P/RR/S training. I just finished my 6th week on this training routine. Starting Monday, I will be back on "power" week with low reps, high weight. Things have been going great. My body still hasnt adjusted to this routine. I am always sore the next day, and can start to feel the soreness that night usually. Def loving this program. Strength isnt jumping up, but im also not straight up bulking. I am recomping right now so adding strength and muscle is going to be a slow process.

    Supplements/Body

    Erase Pro - this is killing my libido. have about 1/4 of my usual right now. Def feel/look leaner. As of last monday, i was -2 pounds for the stack but dont look smaller.

    Anabeta - Hunger increase isnt as prominent as it was the first few times i used this product. Pumps are always there.

    Mass HGH - last night was the first dose. Slept wonderful. I had to wake up early this morning so its hard to tell if i am foggy from the product or waking up early. Monday I will get to sleep in so we will see how it does.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    5/25

    Have a little bit to update about. Just reminding all, I am taking Mass HGH, Erase Pro, and Anabeta. Mass HGH was added last night, 5/24. First lets get started with training then ill get into the supplements a little bit.

    Training

    As most of you who have been following know, I am doing P/RR/S training. I just finished my 6th week on this training routine. Starting Monday, I will be back on "power" week with low reps, high weight. Things have been going great. My body still hasnt adjusted to this routine. I am always sore the next day, and can start to feel the soreness that night usually. Def loving this program. Strength isnt jumping up, but im also not straight up bulking. I am recomping right now so adding strength and muscle is going to be a slow process.

    Supplements/Body

    Erase Pro - this is killing my libido. have about 1/4 of my usual right now. Def feel/look leaner. As of last monday, i was -2 pounds for the stack but dont look smaller.

    Anabeta - Hunger increase isnt as prominent as it was the first few times i used this product. Pumps are always there.

    Mass HGH - last night was the first dose. Slept wonderful. I had to wake up early this morning so its hard to tell if i am foggy from the product or waking up early. Monday I will get to sleep in so we will see how it does.
    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on that Mass HGH.

    Gotta like that continual soreness, that's how you know you have a good training routine on your hands. Keep killing it dude!

  16. Quick update on mass hgh

    The past two nights I have had very vivid dreams and wake up remembering them. Will continue to monitor this. So far, the sleep aspect has been wonderful.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. 5/26

    quick late night update. so far, i am REALLY enjoying mass hgh. can already tell my libido is back to almost normal and my sleep has been wonderful. tomorrow i get to sleep in so im really curious to see how i feel when i wake up. so far, this is up there with IGF 2 for me but we will see how it holds up throughout the log. I feel and look a little bigger but i have also increased my calories this week so I will weigh in tomorrow (monday) and see. just look more lean and bigger. love it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  18. 5/27

    this week is power week. today i did back and triceps all 2-6 rep range. did three or four exercises for each (11 sets plus 1 or 2 warmups for back and 9 sets plus 1 warmup for triceps). I did T Bar Row, Pull ups, Lat pulldowns, and rope pulls. for triceps, i did reverse grip bench, skull crushers, tricep rope extension. on reverse grip bench i was able to do 245x2 which may be a PR for me, but not sure.

    I have lost a total of 5 pounds for the stack. weighed in today. i dont look any smaller in my upper body. a little leaner, but its mainly showing in my pant size and stomach. my pants are fitting pretty loose now. hopefully this is just losing fat and water weight.

    loving the stack so far, especially with the addition of mass hgh. i have been sleeping great. I have used it for 3 nights now (tonight is my 4th) and have remembered all of my dreams when i wake up. three nights in a row for this....not a coincidence i dont think. i hardly ever remember my dreams. i am going to bump up my calories, but will still be staying clean. see if i can pack on a pound or two of LBM
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  19. Nice updates. Who doesn't love the feeling of this " i dont look any smaller in my upper body. a little leaner, but its mainly showing in my pant size and stomach. my pants are fitting pretty loose now. hopefully this is just losing fat and water weight."

  20. Glad to hear you are liking the Mass HGH.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Nice updates. Who doesn't love the feeling of this " i dont look any smaller in my upper body. a little leaner, but its mainly showing in my pant size and stomach. my pants are fitting pretty loose now. hopefully this is just losing fat and water weight."
    yeah man just i trip when is see the scale move down so fast when im eating my butt off. glad its not muscle though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Glad to hear you are liking the Mass HGH.
    loving it man.


    5/30

    Dreams are vivid every night. i remember each and every single one of them. some nights i remember multiple dreams i have.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  22. 6/1

    Sore as heck today. Friday was my last day for power week. did Chest and biceps and just blasted them both. Will weigh in Monday. Dreams are still every night. Libido hasnt changed much. Still pretty low. Almost done with Erase Pro. Will be adding CitMal and DivaMax soon so the log will be Mass hgh with those here in a few days.

    Strength hasnt changed much but i am not focusing my routine on that. im more focused on my body as summer is here and trying to get it perfect. My goal now is to recomp. slowly decrease fat and add some muscle with minimal fat. If i lose weight but strength doesnt change (which has been happening), i am happy.

    Monday begins the Rep Range week. I will focus on form and getting the most out of every rep. Contractions and stuff like that. I am really liking Mass HGH. It doesnt offer much in the sleep department as lets say IGF 2 or HGHup, but as far as body recomp, its up there with those 2 if not better.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  23. I haven't noticed the Mass HGH help you get to sleep faster but I have noticed a deeper sleep and waking fully rested.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I haven't noticed the Mass HGH help you get to sleep faster but I have noticed a deeper sleep and waking fully rested.
    I haven't noticed that aspect that much but will monitor it. My allergies have been wrecking me so that could be why I'm so tired always. Plus my libido is shot. I stopped erase pro two days early. Couldn't handle it anymore. Now it's anabeta and mass hgh until my citmal and stuff comes in this week.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    I haven't noticed that aspect that much but will monitor it. My allergies have been wrecking me so that could be why I'm so tired always. Plus my libido is shot. I stopped erase pro two days early. Couldn't handle it anymore. Now it's anabeta and mass hgh until my citmal and stuff comes in this week.
    Erase Pro hit your libido that hard eh? Didn't really notice that when I ran it.

    When you ran IGF-2 did you notice any large improvements in vascularity? I seem to be gaining new veins on a daily basis now. From the lats/shoulders/chest down to the obliques/lower abdomen and even my calves. That stuff is no joke man!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post

    Erase Pro hit your libido that hard eh? Didn't really notice that when I ran it.

    When you ran IGF-2 did you notice any large improvements in vascularity? I seem to be gaining new veins on a daily basis now. From the lats/shoulders/chest down to the obliques/lower abdomen and even my calves. That stuff is no joke man!
    Yeah my first run with erase pro didn't touch my libido.

    I don't remember on igf2. It's been a few years but that's my favorite supplement on the market.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Yeah my first run with erase pro didn't touch my libido.

    I don't remember on igf2. It's been a few years but that's my favorite supplement on the market.
    Well keep me posted if you see any of the said effects from MassHGH

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Yeah my first run with erase pro didn't touch my libido.

    I don't remember on igf2. It's been a few years but that's my favorite supplement on the market.
    I would of thought pro erase would somewhat increase libido :/

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Well keep me posted if you see any of the said effects from MassHGH
    oh for sure. i love HGHup and IGF 2 and have been wanting to try Mass HGH for a while and now is my chance so i want to compare

    Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    I would of thought pro erase would somewhat increase libido :/
    maybe it does for some. supplements effect people differently. Estrogen does play a role in libido though.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  30. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    oh for sure. i love HGHup and IGF 2 and have been wanting to try Mass HGH for a while and now is my chance so i want to compare

    maybe it does for some. supplements effect people differently. Estrogen does play a role in libido though.
    Yeah I get you maybe add DAA in your stack like me I think it would fix the problem
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CC is logging his second LG Stack!! (unsponsored)
    By ConcreteConny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:17 AM
  2. Working out is a literal addiction...
    By Zero V in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 11:50 PM
  3. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 04:19 AM
  4. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 02:02 PM
  5. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Log in
Log in