fumoney takes on ironmag and m-sten rx for 4 weeks (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

fumoney takes on ironmag and m-sten rx for 4 weeks (sponsored)

Page 3 of 16 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    GD talk about volume!
    Thanks PalmFiat. Tried to fit in as much as I could. Wanted to be sure I didn't regret it later for not putting in the work.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  2. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That is a nice set of workouts FU.... Killing it as per norm!
    Thanks Bruin fan. Haha. Was rooting on the Rangers tonight for the pure enjoyment of picking up few coins. Caps made it close.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Stretchers
    120x8
    120x8
    120x8
    120x6
    Always a good finisher for back workout. made sure to go extra slow to get good stretch and contraction.
    Quickly becoming a favorite for me as well... good stuff!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks Bruin fan. Haha. Was rooting on the Rangers tonight for the pure enjoyment of picking up few coins. Caps made it close.
    Playoff hockey rules, can watch any game.. Ducks and Wings in OT as I type..gotta love it.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Playoff hockey rules, can watch any game.. Ducks and Wings in OT as I type..gotta love it.
    Other than NFL playoffs, there is nothing better than NHL Playoffs. If I wasn't such as big football fan, for the pure excitement if it, hockey definitely rates right up there with football.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  6. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Quickly becoming a favorite for me as well... good stuff!
    Me too. It's actually more fun to do this slow.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Other than NFL playoffs, there is nothing better than NHL Playoffs. If I wasn't such as big football fan, for the pure excitement if it, hockey definitely rates right up there with football.
    I like football, but for me nothing compares to the speed, the sweet goals, the hitting and ok yes the scraps! of hockey... And it all just gets so much more intense this time of year..

    I know you are a Flyers fan, are you an Eagles fan?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Me too. It's actually more fun to do this slow.
    Agreed as you said above, really feel that stretch..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    5/6 Day 7

    Weight
    225.5 lbs (-1.5 lbs)

    Macros
    2,848 calories (325p, 243c, 64f)

    Busy day at work made it tough to eat. Quest bar (CCCD), chicken (3 kinds), chili, pasta, black beans, cheese, ton of salsa, veggies, eggs, ezekiel bread and pasta sauce. Not proud to say I had a lot of processed white spaghetti. I ate it around tonight's workout so I hope that takes some sting out of it.

    Workout.

    Shoulders

    BM Shoulder Press
    90x16
    180x10
    270x8
    320x5
    320x5
    320x5
    320x5
    320x5
    drop 270x5
    drop 180x5
    drop 90x5
    OK, I actually had sick pumps today. I am loving this routine.

    Machine Lateral
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    Went about 20 lbs less than normal for more control on movement.

    Standing face pulls
    70x8
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8
    Loving this. Scapula stretch first then pull back shoulder level. Couldn't go heavier as I was losing my balance.

    Smith over and back Press/Six ways
    95x10 per side/10x6
    115x8 per side/10x6
    135x6 per side/10x6
    135x6 per side/10x6
    Oh my shoulders. This superset used up any last remaining energy reserve I had. This was brutal. I knew right away I couldn't do more than 6 proper reps on six ways.

    BM Shoulder Shrugs
    90x8 + 10 partials on top
    90x8 + 10 partials on top
    90x8 + 10 partials on top
    90x8 + 10 partials on top
    I was ready to go but my GF wasn't. Damn, she out worked me again..... Wasted some time doing shrugs.

    If yesterday was the best workout during this run, then today trumps it. I had everything you can ask for with PUMPS this time.

    Felt strong during shoulder presses and will go up in weight on my next workout. Had a lot of focus and had great mind and muscle connection. I swear I felt each and every contraction.

    I can say that the change is really noticeable now. Especially my arms. Felt some thermo effect today as well and skin is really getting oily. These are definitely signs of increasing T for me based on previous experience. No aggression but confidence is high. Still no appetite increase. Joints were a bit sensitive today. Especially my knees. Pondering increasing Achilles dose by 1 capsule.

    Things are kicking in ? We shall see.....

    Weight came back down again. Roh roh. Haha, not worried. Not till week 3 anyway.

    If shoulder feels OK, then chest tomorrow. Otherwise, I may decide to work my legs.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  10. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I like football, but for me nothing compares to the speed, the sweet goals, the hitting and ok yes the scraps! of hockey... And it all just gets so much more intense this time of year..

    I know you are a Flyers fan, are you an Eagles fan?
    Philly all the way for every sports. Yes, I have a lot of pent up disappointment from my teams.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  11. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    5/6 Day 7

    Weight
    225.5 lbs (-1.5 lbs)

    Macros
    2,848 calories (325p, 243c, 64f)

    Busy day at work made it tough to eat. Quest bar (CCCD), chicken (3 kinds), chili, pasta, black beans, cheese, ton of salsa, veggies, eggs, ezekiel bread and pasta sauce. Not proud to say I had a lot of processed white spaghetti. I ate it around tonight's workout so I hope that takes some sting out of it.

    Workout.

    Shoulders

    BM Shoulder Press
    90x16
    180x10
    270x8
    320x5
    320x5
    320x5
    320x5
    320x5
    drop 270x5
    drop 180x5
    drop 90x5
    OK, I actually had sick pumps today. I am loving this routine.

    Machine Lateral
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10
    Went about 20 lbs less than normal for more control on movement.

    Standing face pulls
    70x8
    100x8
    100x8
    100x8
    Loving this. Scapula stretch first then pull back shoulder level. Couldn't go heavier as I was losing my balance.

    Smith over and back Press/Six ways
    95x10 per side/10x6
    115x8 per side/10x6
    135x6 per side/10x6
    135x6 per side/10x6
    Oh my shoulders. This superset used up any last remaining energy reserve I had. This was brutal. I knew right away I couldn't do more than 6 proper reps on six ways.

    BM Shoulder Shrugs
    90x8 + 10 partials on top
    90x8 + 10 partials on top
    90x8 + 10 partials on top
    90x8 + 10 partials on top
    I was ready to go but my GF wasn't. Damn, she out worked me again..... Wasted some time doing shrugs.

    If yesterday was the best workout during this run, then today trumps it. I had everything you can ask for with PUMPS this time.

    Felt strong during shoulder presses and will go up in weight on my next workout. Had a lot of focus and had great mind and muscle connection. I swear I felt each and every contraction.

    I can say that the change is really noticeable now. Especially my arms. Felt some thermo effect today as well and skin is really getting oily. These are definitely signs of increasing T for me based on previous experience. No aggression but confidence is high. Still no appetite increase. Joints were a bit sensitive today. Especially my knees. Pondering increasing Achilles dose by 1 capsule.

    Things are kicking in ? We shall see.....

    Weight came back down again. Roh roh. Haha, not worried. Not till week 3 anyway.

    If shoulder feels OK, then chest tomorrow. Otherwise, I may decide to work my legs.
    Very nice. I feel like I worked out just by reading this lol. Good job fu
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  12. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Very nice. I feel like I worked out just by reading this lol. Good job fu
    Thank you sir !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  13. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    5/7 Day 8

    Weight
    228.0 lbs (+1.0 lbs)

    Starting week 2 for this run. Woke up with oily skin and OK energy. Had 6 hours if sleep last night. Had a sneezing fit at middle of the night....otherwise slept rather soundly. No DOMS this morning. Muscle hardness is truly impressive with M-Sten RX. It really give you that positive feeling that something is working. Great mental boost as well.

    Still thinking about what to work tonight. Shoulders feel good and I have softball game Thursday night. If all is well tonight, may hit some chest. Will up the Achilles dose to 3 capsules today to see if that makes any difference.

    Killed some eggs and 2 slices of Ezekiel sesame bread with peanut butter. Packing chili and couple chicken sausage to take to work with me. Probably hit the work cafeteria for about 1/2 lb of chicken as well. Onto the commute.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  14. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice updates.... The Smith over and back Press/Six ways sounded brutal...

    My interest in M-Sten RX is increasing!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice updates.... The Smith over and back Press/Six ways sounded brutal...

    My interest in M-Sten RX is increasing!
    It was. Especially the front raise part of the six ways.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  16. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,893
    Rep Power
    1442501

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ahh love me some fufu updates!! Your insane brother! Bet you ready to smack some balls!!! WASME CHIME in I know you going to on that one lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  17. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ahh love me some fufu updates!! Your insane brother! Bet you ready to smack some balls!!! WASME CHIME in I know you going to on that one lol
    Brother, I will let that one slide!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  18. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ahh love me fufus balls!!!
    ....or not
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  19. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hahaha....made me laugh. Just came back from a long meeting.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  20. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Hahaha....made me laugh. Just came back from a long meeting.
    He totally opened the door on that one...almost dared me! lol

    Hope things are sorted out work wise..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  21. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    He totally opened the door on that one...almost dared me! lol

    Hope things are sorted out work wise..
    Thanks wasme. Not yet. Major announcement on restructuring on week of 20th. I think we will know who gets to stay then.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  22. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks wasme. Not yet. Major announcement on restructuring on week of 20th. I think we will know who gets to stay then.
    Nothing like that hanging over your head... all the best brother...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Layoffs are BS. My dad got let go 2 yrs before retirement... They closed this plant down over here and he was one of the last few ensuring the safety of the closure and demo. Over twenty yers and bam, right up the ass...

    On a different point, I'm MLB all the way. Nothing else comes close to baseball
    Independent Review
  24. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Layoffs are BS. My dad got let go 2 yrs before retirement... They closed this plant down over here and he was one of the last few ensuring the safety of the closure and demo. Over twenty yers and bam, right up the ass...

    On a different point, I'm MLB all the way. Nothing else comes close to baseball
    Yeah, we have a lot of people who've worked 20-30 years hoping they get to stay few more years to make it to retirement. If the CEOs share the pain, I would be OK with it. Unfortunately they get to leave with those golden parachutes.

    I love playing ball. Down to softball now. Can't play hard ball anymore. Haha. Do you play or fan of a team ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  25. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    First noodz taken this morning. Tan from softball blurs the arms a bit. Still soft, but muscle shape starting to come back. Fist placed strategically to cover my belly.
    Name:  image-314129335.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  420.9 KB
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  26. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    First noodz taken this morning. Tan from softball blurs the arms a bit. Still soft, but muscle shape starting to come back. Fist placed strategically to cover my belly.
    Name:  image-314129335.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  420.9 KB
    Damn bro, looking jacked
  27. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looking good fu... now Packers is going to get all homo on you... lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Damn bro, looking jacked
    Thanks bro.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  29. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Looking good fu... now Packers is going to get all homo on you... lol
    Thanks man. Hope to see better separation in 3 weeks time.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  30. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks man. Hope to see better separation in 3 weeks time.
    The way you hammer out your workouts with such focus and intensity - I think that is a given.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  31. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,893
    Rep Power
    1442501

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    FUFU!!! Pass me some of them guns you holding!! Wicked update pic my broham!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  32. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looking good fu. I'm sure in 3 weeks time you'll see a difference. Especially with the intense workout u do. Keep it up playa
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  33. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    The way you hammer out your workouts with such focus and intensity - I think that is a given.
    Thanks dood !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  34. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    FUFU!!! Pass me some of them guns you holding!! Wicked update pic my broham!
    Thanks Pack !!!
    Mostly triceps. Gotta get my biceps up.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  35. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Looking good fu. I'm sure in 3 weeks time you'll see a difference. Especially with the intense workout u do. Keep it up playa
    Thank you halfhuman !!!
    Everyone's support definitely is making this easier.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  36. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    5/7 Day 8 continued...

    Macros
    2,959 calories (329p, 215c, 87f)

    Salmon all day as protein of choice with some chicken added and bit of leftover chili. No wonder I kept going against traffic today.....sigh. Some whole grain French bread, brown rice, veggies and sweet potatoes.

    Workout

    Smith Incline Press
    135x18
    185x8
    225x8
    285x5
    285x5
    285x5
    285x5
    285x5
    drop 225x5
    drop 185x5
    drop 135x12

    Machine Chest Flyes
    90x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8
    150x8

    Machine Chest Press
    154x12
    154x12
    154x12
    154x12

    Dips
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20
    BWx20

    High cable crossover
    60x12
    60x12
    60x12

    Low cable crossover
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10

    Adding another Achilles to make daily total to be 6 per day. Upping fish oil by 1 as well. Shoulders are bothering me a bit. I definitely need to break up the upper body with legs somewhere in between to give my shoulder joints a break.

    Another good day of workouts. Starting to get better pump each day and veins during workouts are ridiculous. A lot of sweating today. Not sure if it is due to M-sten or due to weather. Felt great whatever the reason.

    No signs of noticeable strength increase yet.

    Visually, muscles are definitely rounding into shape and there is a difference in the mirror. No boobs yet or sensitive nipples. Watching that carefully, just in case.

    Legs tomorrow then break on Thursday for softball.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  37. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    10,192
    Rep Power
    4149312

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice incline press numbers FU.... and glad to hear no boobs yet...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  38. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice incline press numbers FU.... and glad to hear no boobs yet...
    Hahahahaha
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  39. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    5/8 Day 9

    Weight 228.0 lbs (+1.0 lbs)

    No change in weight from yesterday. Snacked on some chicken sausages and ezekiel bread with peanut butter before I started my commute.

    Appetite is still status quo.

    Shoulder pain is still there. Hope the break from upper body work does the trick.

    Legs today
    Softball tomorrow
    Back Friday
    Softball Saturday

    This should do the trick.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  40. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Serious volume work. How is the stamina going?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ironmag Labs M-Sten-RX 30 days of gains
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 06:01 PM
  2. Big and Strong with 5/3/1 and M-sten rx
    By lamonster14 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 10:40 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 03:34 PM
  4. My take on MMA and the direction it's going
    By FreakNasty22 in forum MMA
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 08:13 PM
  5. Here's my take on LR3 and t-3
    By JohnnyB in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in