More Pumps than a Gas Station- Formutech Volatile Log

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    It's a natural anabolic. Gives a pretty good mind/muscle connection. Also really seems to help with recovery and mood!

    TBH though it wasn't blowing me away, it has gotten a lot better now that my ABE has kicked in.
    Sums root is similar though have to dose it high


  2. Suma*
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    I took me a while to even realize what it does lol. I never ever feel sore, except after legs lol.

    I forgot, do you use an Intra product? Formutech Endurance is really helping with recovery. I like it a lot more than Wraath or Compete, the two I were using.
    Haha, it was labeled as a test booster where I saw it. And I just got done logging perform from formutech.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Haha, it was labeled as a test booster where I saw it. And I just got done logging perform from formutech.
    I knew you logged one of them. Endurance is a big upgrade. Lol I love how perform links to AI perform. I love that product, I just took 4 last night haha
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    I knew you logged one of them. Endurance is a big upgrade. Lol I love how perform links to AI perform. I love that product, I just took 4 last night haha
    Haha, I tried a sample of that and didn't see anything.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Haha, I tried a sample of that and didn't see anything.
    Yeah it takes a few weeks to kick in at 4 pills a day. Then when it does, I feel like teenager again lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  7. Looks like youre still kicking ass brother! Sorry for not being around last couple days I'm out of town for work
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Looks like youre still kicking ass brother! Sorry for not being around last couple days I'm out of town for work
    No Prob. Works been stressing me out. Wish I could find something else, but not much out there
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    No Prob. Works been stressing me out. Wish I could find something else, but not much out there
    What do you do?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Thursday:

    AM Fasted Cardio
    1.5 Scoops Alphamine
    1 Scoop Endurance

    25 mins elliptical HIIT style
    Jump rope 3 sets to failure (roughly 30 jumps each set lol) <--- This kills my tendons prob not good for 300lb person


    Got stressed at work. Ate a huge slice of sausage pizza, I swear the pizza place next door cuts half a large for each slice

    Felt miserable, popped 2 ABE and had my stomach blow out at work. ABE said get that sh!t out of here, literally lol


    After work, still mad that I ate pizza, so back to gym

    Pre:
    1.5 scoops Volatile <-- Woke me right up again. The stim is smooooth lol love it
    1 Scoop Endurance MELON <---- I think this is my favorite, I need another tub
    1 Versa-1
    1 ABE

    25 Mins Elliptical steady state, some HIIT my stomach was still uneasy
    10 mins bike, had heart rate pretty high

    Not sure if I did enough to burn the pizza, I hope so lol

    Now tonight I'm taking wife to Carrie Underwood concert, so I'm sure drinking will be involved.

    Also going to miss Game 3 Bulls Heat until I get home from concert

    Going to be a lot of calories needed to be burned tomorrow
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    What do you do?
    I'm in sales for the largest WISP in the US. We provide internet accross rural communities
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  12. Just check the score on your phone when you go to the bathroom lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Just check the score on your phone when you go to the bathroom lol
    Lol tempting, but I want to watch it from dvr at home. Even though I'm sure the outcome will be bad.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Just check the score on your phone when you go to the bathroom lol
    They'll wonder why he keeps coming out of the can so depressed. Lol. Tough poop buddy?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Don't worry about the slice if pizza. A tasty treat every now and then helps us to not give up, and at the rate you're going to be lean and swole in no time!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Don't worry about the slice if pizza. A tasty treat every now and then helps us to not give up, and at the rate you're going to be lean and swole in no time!
    Exactly. I ate a whole pizza tonight...I just call it Carb loading

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Exactly. I ate a whole pizza tonight...I just call it Carb loading
    Yup carb loading lol. I also tell people I have been "Bulking" for 6 years lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Yup carb loading lol. I also tell people I have been "Bulking" for 6 years lol.
    Bulking for life Brah lol. I'm up 8lbs in 2 months. Slow progress

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    Bulking for life Brah lol. I'm up 8lbs in 2 months. Slow progress
    That's actually pretty fast for not using aas
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Friday: Carrie Underwood concert no gym

    Sat: Chest/Tris Fasted

    Dosed: 1 scoop Alphamine 1.5 hours Pre
    1.5 scoops Volatile 30 mins pre
    2 ABE
    1 Versa-1

    2 scoops Endurance Intra

    The Alphamine was still lingering and really made Volatile kick in hard. Still was pleasant and manageable

    All benches were used up again, I was hoping to do some DB work

    Incline Press 5x10 2 pps = 200lbs
    Decline Press 5x10 2pps=200lbs 1x5 2pps + 25 each= 250lbs All sets done with 30secs or less rest, slow negative

    Cable Crossovers 5x10 42lbs
    SS w/ vbar pushdowns 5x10 85lbs

    Pushups 5x10
    SS w/ one arm cable pushdowns 5x10 28lbs

    Concentration cable tri thing ( I really need to lookup name lol) 5x10 20lbs
    SS w/ assisted dips -85lbs 3 to failure

    Rope pushdowns w/ 2 sec pause on separation part 1x50 40lbs until my arms went dead

    Elliptical 8 mins level 10 5-9mph

    Notes: Pump in chest and Tris was insane again the fullness from ABE, and the profile of Volatile gives a major pump!
    -Love the versatility of Volatile stim.
    -Ate crappy and had a few too many drinks over the weekend (oh well)


    Sunday: Mothers day plus lots of errands no workout.
    Last edited by cubsfan815; 05-13-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    That's actually pretty fast for not using aas
    I guess i just react well to training/dieting. I don't know the muscle/water/fat ratio of that but I am 2months back in the Noob phase with lifting. I am just more educated this time around with training/nutrition.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Friday: Carrie Underwood concert no gym

    Sat: Chest/Tris Fasted

    Dosed: 1 scoop Alphamine 1.5 hours Pre
    1.5 scoops Volatile 30 mins pre
    2 ABE
    1 Versa-1

    2 scoops Endurance Intra

    The Alphamine was still lingering and really made Volatile kick in hard. Still was pleasant and manageable

    All benches were used up again, I was hoping to do some BB work

    Incline Press 5x10 2 pps = 200lbs
    Decline Press 5x10 2pps=200lbs 1x5 2pps + 25 each= 250lbs All sets done with 30secs or less rest, slow negative

    Cable Crossovers 5x10 42lbs
    SS w/ vbar pushdowns 5x10 85lbs

    Pushups 5x10
    SS w/ one arm cable pushdowns 5x10 28lbs

    Concentration cable tri thing ( I really need to lookup name lol) 5x10 20lbs
    SS w/ assisted dips -85lbs 3 to failure

    Rope pushdowns w/ 2 sec pause on separation part 1x50 40lbs until my arms went dead

    Elliptical 8 mins level 10 5-9mph

    Notes: Pump in chest and Tris was insane again the fullness from ABE, and the profile of Volatile gives a major pump!
    -Love the versatility of Volatile stim.
    -Ate crappy and had a few too many drinks over the weekend (oh well)

    Sunday: Mothers day plus lots of errands no workout.
    Love slow negatives on decline bench!

  23. Very impressed with the weight on your incline bench. That is a tough one for me. Man reading your workout logs makes me tired haha. Keep it up!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Very impressed with the weight on your incline bench. That is a tough one for me. Man reading your workout logs makes me tired haha. Keep it up!
    Lol thanks man. I am so obsessed with dropping fat, that I just run around and do as much as I can as fast as I can lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  25. Monday: Cardio

    Had a lot of stuff to catch up on, since I didn't get to it over weekend.

    Took 1.5 scoops Volatile, and did some house work cardio lol

    Mowed part of the lawn, wife took over when she got home
    pulled trampoline out of way
    moved trampoline back in place
    carried the heavy blocks that hold trampoline in place
    weed whacked <-- one arm at times lol

    Notes: Not my best workout lol, but it needed to get done
    -Volatile was needed because I was really worn out from work
    -slight pump while carrying blocks and weed whacking lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Monday: Cardio

    Had a lot of stuff to catch up on, since I didn't get to it over weekend.

    Took 1.5 scoops Volatile, and did some house work cardio lol

    Mowed part of the lawn, wife took over when she got home
    pulled trampoline out of way
    moved trampoline back in place
    carried the heavy blocks that hold trampoline in place
    weed whacked <-- one arm at times lol

    Notes: Not my best workout lol, but it needed to get done
    -Volatile was needed because I was really worn out from work
    -slight pump while carrying blocks and weed whacking lol
    That's called functional training. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    That's called functional training. Lol
    Thanks it was about hour 20 mins worth. Hope i burned some cals
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Monday: Cardio

    Had a lot of stuff to catch up on, since I didn't get to it over weekend.

    Took 1.5 scoops Volatile, and did some house work cardio lol

    Mowed part of the lawn, wife took over when she got home
    pulled trampoline out of way
    moved trampoline back in place
    carried the heavy blocks that hold trampoline in place
    weed whacked &lt;-- one arm at times lol

    Notes: Not my best workout lol, but it needed to get done
    -Volatile was needed because I was really worn out from work
    -slight pump while carrying blocks and weed whacking lol
    .

  29. Tuesday: Went to gym with no direction on what I wanted to do lol. Stupid work stress is hindering my progress I think, but that's life right.

    Was real tired again, luckily the Volatile woke me up!

    Pre: 1.75 Scoops Volatile
    2 ABE
    1 Versa-1

    Intra: 2 scoops Endurance

    Wanted to continue the 10x10 stuff, but between the PUMP and time restraints I did a lot of 5x10 with under 30 sec rest

    DB Shrugs 5x10 100lbs
    SS W/ Front Lateral 5x10 30lbs

    DB Bent over laterals 5x10 35lbs
    SS Spider Crawl Bands 5x30 <--- These still make my shoulder want to burst through skin

    Face Pulls 5x10 68lbs
    SS W/ Arnold Press 5x10 45s

    Low Cable Lateral raise 5x10 15lbs concentrating on explosion/Slow Negative

    Real Delt Swings Destroyer Set
    14x45s
    20x35s
    20x25s
    21x15s Shoulders were Done!

    Upright Row 45Lb plate 1x30

    Notes: Shoulders always give me problems, but they have been feeling pretty good. I know not to push too much weight, so I don't have to skip them for 6 months again lol

    - While doing the Swings Destroyer set against the incline bench, I looked over and could see all my shoulder muscles working. This is huge for me since at 300lbs I don't have a whole lot of definition.

    - Stomach fat is still not dropping like I thought it would, I'm not doing something right lol

    -Volatile still gives me nice clean energy, and just the right amount of pump. Effects are not diminishing


    4 weeks until North Carolina!!!! It's now or never for me, I really want to drop to below 290 if possible, 280 would be better. I was 298 still this morning.

    Here is the arsenal for next 4 weeks what do you guys think??:

    Volatile Until I'm out
    Endurance
    (Finish Versa-1)
    (Finish ABE)
    Anabeta
    SS Forskolin95
    7Keto
    Erase Pro
    Alphamine (AM)
    New Alpha T2 (Midday)

    And hopefully lots of Motivation!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Tuesday: Went to gym with no direction on what I wanted to do lol. Stupid work stress is hindering my progress I think, but that's life right.

    Was real tired again, luckily the Volatile woke me up!

    Pre: 1.75 Scoops Volatile
    2 ABE
    1 Versa-1

    Intra: 2 scoops Endurance

    Wanted to continue the 10x10 stuff, but between the PUMP and time restraints I did a lot of 5x10 with under 30 sec rest

    DB Shrugs 5x10 100lbs
    SS W/ Front Lateral 5x10 30lbs

    DB Bent over laterals 5x10 35lbs
    SS Spider Crawl Bands 5x30 <--- These still make my shoulder want to burst through skin

    Face Pulls 5x10 68lbs
    SS W/ Arnold Press 5x10 45s

    Low Cable Lateral raise 5x10 15lbs concentrating on explosion/Slow Negative

    Real Delt Swings Destroyer Set
    14x45s
    20x35s
    20x25s
    21x15s Shoulders were Done!

    Upright Row 45Lb plate 1x30

    Notes: Shoulders always give me problems, but they have been feeling pretty good. I know not to push too much weight, so I don't have to skip them for 6 months again lol

    - While doing the Swings Destroyer set against the incline bench, I looked over and could see all my shoulder muscles working. This is huge for me since at 300lbs I don't have a whole lot of definition.

    - Stomach fat is still not dropping like I thought it would, I'm not doing something right lol

    -Volatile still gives me nice clean energy, and just the right amount of pump. Effects are not diminishing


    4 weeks until North Carolina!!!! It's now or never for me, I really want to drop to below 290 if possible, 280 would be better. I was 298 still this morning.

    Here is the arsenal for next 4 weeks what do you guys think??:

    Volatile Until I'm out
    Endurance
    (Finish Versa-1)
    (Finish ABE)
    Anabeta
    SS Forskolin95
    7Keto
    Erase Pro
    Alphamine (AM)
    New Alpha T2 (Midday)

    And hopefully lots of Motivation!
    stack looks good dude! Make sure you drink TONS of water. The mid section fat is the last to go for most of us, no worries!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  2. 16 times more anabolic than testosterone?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 02:43 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 12:24 AM
  4. 1-test more expensive than testosterone powder !
    By toughguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 10:03 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Log in
Log in