More Pumps than a Gas Station- Formutech Volatile Log

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had two people come up to me at show this weekend and go on and on about Volatile and Endurance combo. It was a pretty cool to get some awesome feedback. Now I just want 20,000 more to do the same!!!:smokin:
It's a great combo. I have had some of my best workouts on it. The other Pre's I was taking would get my heart rate going so fast, that I would not want to attempt a PR. Volatile is so smooth, that I just go in with a mindset that I will crush it.

And like I said, I notice the difference in recovery since my Endurance ran out.

Hopefully you hit that goal in no time!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday:

Was pretty sore from Friday's workout.

Pre: 1.5 Scoops Volatile
1 Erase Pro
2 Anabeta
1 New AT2
1 Versa-1

Intra: Water, yuk miss my Endurance

Battling Ropes Slam: 5 Mins taking 30sec break after about every 20 slams

Front BB Shrug 3x12 135lbs

DB Shrugs 3x0 100's

Side Lateral 3x10 35s
SS W/ Band Spider Crawls

Face Pulls 3x10 62lbs
ss W Front lateral 3x10 25s

Arnold Press 3x10 35lbs <-- nasty joint pain, Erase Pro I'm assuming

Delt Destroyer
45lbx25
35lbx20
25lbx18
15lbx15

Cable Delt Raise 3x10 15lbs

Elliptical 10 mins

Wasn't really feeling the workout. Still did ok though. I think the battling ropes gave me a stomach ache right off the bat.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday:

Was pretty sore from Friday's workout.

1 Erase Pro
2 Anabeta
1 New AT2
1 Versa-1

Intra: Water, yuk miss my Endurance

Battling Ropes Slam: 5 Mins taking 30sec break after about every 20 slams

Front BB Shrug 3x12 135lbs

DB Shrugs 3x0 100's

Side Lateral 3x10 35s
SS W/ Band Spider Crawls

Face Pulls 3x10 62lbs
ss W Front lateral 3x10 25s

Arnold Press 3x10 35lbs <-- nasty joint pain, Erase Pro I'm assuming

Delt Destroyer
45lbx25
35lbx20
25lbx18
15lbx15

Cable Delt Raise 3x10 15lbs

Elliptical 10 mins

Wasn't really feeling the workout. Still did ok though. I think the battling ropes gave me a stomach ache right off the bat.
Still looking good man!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday:

Felt like crap all day. I think the Forskolin 95 is giving me GI issues. Plus by the time I hit the gym, I had only consumed 700 calories for the day

Pre: 1.5 scoops Volatile
2 Anabeta
1 Erase Pro

Chest/Tri's Didn't feel well enough to track anything

Notes:
-Pump in chest and tri's is my favorite from Volatile. I'm glad the effects never seem to diminish
-I'm 10 days from Vacation, and I have really slaked off on my diet. Dieting is so hard this time of year

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday:

Felt like crap all day. I think the Forskolin 95 is giving me GI issues. Plus by the time I hit the gym, I had only consumed 700 calories for the day

Pre: 1.5 scoops Volatile
2 Anabeta
1 Erase Pro

Chest/Tri's Didn't feel well enough to track anything

Notes:
-Pump in chest and tri's is my favorite from Volatile. I'm glad the effects never seem to diminish
-I'm 10 days from Vacation, and I have really slaked off on my diet. Dieting is so hard this time of year
try splitting the dose up through the day and take it with food

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try splitting the dose up through the day and take it with food
That's how I had been doing it. 1 am 1 with dinner. I think it may have been more the low calories plus all the supplements combined.

10 days till the vaca, I need to suck it up, and DO Work!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday AM:

Fasted Cardio

1 Scoop Alphamine/ 1 AT2

Elliptical 27mins
Jump Rope 5xfail aka tripping over rope lol

After work will be another round of cardio. Think I'm going to do 1 scoop Volatile and 2 AT2

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
How are you liking AT2? I won a bottle from supplement warehouse, and I asked a PES rep if I could run it after Vanillean and he never answered. So, I'll probably wait a month and then run it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you liking AT2? I won a bottle from supplement warehouse, and I asked a PES rep if I could run it after Vanillean and he never answered. So, I'll probably wait a month and then run it.
Did you win the new one? That's the one I have and I love it. Nice very very mild stim. The thermo effect is insane. If it is new one (orange shiny bottle) stack it with vanillean haha

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is the new one. I'm doing Vanillean and Alphamine now. Isn't that enough? Lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday:

So my plan to do a PM cardio session didn't work so well. My stomach was real jacked up again. I'm glad I at least got the morning fasted session in.

On a positive my weight had crept back up to 302, thanks to Anabeta making me pig out lol, however I have really watched my cals last 2 days and I'm now 297. Only 50lbs to go LMAO

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday:

So my plan to do a PM cardio session didn't work so well. My stomach was real jacked up again. I'm glad I at least got the morning fasted session in.

On a positive my weight had crept back up to 302, thanks to Anabeta making me pig out lol, however I have really watched my cals last 2 days and I'm now 297. Only 50lbs to go LMAO
You got this bro! When that anabeta is done your appetite won't be as bad. Haha.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday:

What do u think has your gut all messed up?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do u think has your gut all messed up?
I'm guessing the forskolin 95 and the extra AC from OG Anbeta vs ABE.

I will update tomorrow when not on phone, but the strength decrease now that Versa-1 is done was unreal. I really underestimated it!

After going 3 days without Volatile, the pump at 1.5 scoops was skin bursting!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing the forskolin 95 and the extra AC from OG Anbeta vs ABE.

I will update tomorrow when not on phone, but the strength decrease now that Versa-1 is done was unreal. I really underestimated it!

After going 3 days without Volatile, the pump at 1.5 scoops was skin bursting!
Yeah you may want to ditch the forskolin then :/

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I had similar problems when I was taking Anabeta Elite. I saw good results but my gut was messed up.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I heard forskolin could mess your gut up, I'm wondering if I should still get some.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I heard forskolin could mess your gut up, I'm wondering if I should still get some.
I think it is a case by case basis. I have some bodies that have taken forskolin and had no problems. I did however. I guess you really don't know until you try it.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I think it is a case by case basis. I have some bodies that have taken forskolin and had no problems. I did however. I guess you really don't know until you try it.
Yeah, I think it's somewhat cheap so I might pick some up later in the summer.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly right

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I think it's somewhat cheap so I might pick some up later in the summer.
Yeah everyone reacts different. It might not even be what was causing my issue.

You just have to try stuff out, and play with doses. It took me going through like 4 DAA supps until I found one that didn't blow me out

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday:

AM Fasted Cardio Before Work

1 scoop Alphamine
1 cap AT2

Elliptical 25mins
Jump Rope 5 mins. Wish I could use the battling ropes in the morning, but trainers always have ppl using them

After Work:

Pre 1.5 Scoops Volatile <-- Final review coming in few days...

Alternating Curl <-- I was real curious how strength would be post Versa-1
1x10 45s
1x5 65s <--- Weight was so heavy, I can't believe on Anabeta 65lbs is my max, but with Versa-1/Anabeta I hit 90lbs
1x8 50lbs

Hammer Curls
4x10 45s

Hammer Strength Rows
3x10 2pps

Front Pulldowns
3x12 140lbs

Straight Bar 21's x3

Concentration Preacher curls DB's
3x12 30lbs

Hand an overall crap workout. My strength is absolutely gone!
Stomach was fine though lol

Notes: After no Volatile for 3 full days, the PUMP kicked in hard right off the bat. The pump may have been a part of my lack of strength too lol. My arms were pumped so big that people were starring :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man. Sucks about the strength being down that much without versa. Tomorrow I start bottle number 2 :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday:
No Workout.. Just wasn't feeling it. Tonight I think I will hit shoulders some, light weights high reps.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday:
No Workout.. Just wasn't feeling it. Tonight I think I will hit shoulders some, light weights high reps.
I hear you man. I've been having days like that lately

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always looking Cubsfan. Envious of your INSANE curls!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday:
2 Anabeta
2 AT2

Had a lot of Vacation prep to do. Got in a quick workout. This guy I run into every once in a while was there, so my timing and order of lifts was thrown off some.

Side laterals 5x10 35lbs
SS W/ front raises 5x10 25lbs
SS W/ band spider crawls

Curl Bar Upright Rows 5x10 70lbs
SS W/ BB Shrugs 135lbs

Arnold Press 5x10 45lbs

Delt Destroyer Swings
30x50lbs
20x40lbs
12x35lbs
10x25lbs

I may have done more sets, him and I were talking so I lost count. Pretty sure I did 8 sets of some lifts.

- Pump was much more manageable at 1.5 scoops lol. Not sure why I went almost 2 last time

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Saturday:
2 Anabeta
2 AT2

Had a lot of Vacation prep to do. Got in a quick workout. This guy I run into every once in a while was there, so my timing and order of lifts was thrown off some.

Side laterals 5x10 35lbs
SS W/ front raises 5x10 25lbs
SS W/ band spider crawls

Curl Bar Upright Rows 5x10 70lbs
SS W/ BB Shrugs 135lbs

Arnold Press 5x10 45lbs

Delt Destroyer Swings
30x50lbs
20x40lbs
12x35lbs
10x25lbs

I may have done more sets, him and I were talking so I lost count. Pretty sure I did 8 sets of some lifts.

- Pump was much more manageable at 1.5 scoops lol. Not sure why I went almost 2 last time
Good stuff man. When do you leave?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Friday after work. 17 hour drive.. Yikes! My daughters didn't want to fly :(
Ah man, good times. I once drove all the way to Florida and back from Michigan with one of the most annoying women ever, I don't know how I survived. About 18-20 hours each way.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

A big Thank You to Cwals and Formutech for picking me to log Volatile. Between Volatile and Endurance Formutech will be getting lots of my $$$. Well played sirs!

Final Review:

Taste: 9/10 I really enjoyed the light smoothie like flavor of Volatile. With the amount of goodies they cram into each serving, I’m surprised it tasted good. So many preworkouts use sour flavors, it’s nice to have something lighter. Can’t wait to try Orange Volatile!

Mixabilty: 10/10 mixes right up with blender ball. No Issues here

Energy: 10/10 here is where personal preference will come in. I am not giving it a 10 because it cracked me out, and I was sitting in a corner shaking like some people enjoy lol. I gave it a 10 because the energy is sooo smooth. At 1.5 scoops (My sweet spot) the energy comes on quick, lasts well beyond workout, and is jitter free. I had great focus during my workouts, and did not have to keep slowing down due to rapid heartbeat.

Pump: 10/10 I made the mistake of trying 2 scoops a few times the pump was almost painful. At 1.5 scoops the pump is perfect! Volatile has given me the best pump from any preworkout I have tried. Other pre’s I will open a cap of 250mg agmatine into the shaker, with Volatile no need.

Overall: 10/10
Volatile will definitely be my new choice for a preworkout. It’s versatile, I was able to take it right after dosing a fatburner without feeling like I was too stimmed out. The pump is absolutely insane, and long lasting. Great focus as well. I was able to hit a handful of PR’s while running Volatile, the main reason was I could lock into what I wanted to accomplish, and get it done without feeling like I was going to pass out.

Great Job Formutech!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

A big Thank You to Cwals and Formutech for picking me to log Volatile. Between Volatile and Endurance Formutech will be getting lots of my $$$. Well played sirs!

Final Review:

Taste: 9/10 I really enjoyed the light smoothie like flavor of Volatile. With the amount of goodies they cram into each serving, I'm surprised it tasted good. So many preworkouts use sour flavors, it's nice to have something lighter. Can't wait to try Orange Volatile!

Mixabilty: 10/10 mixes right up with blender ball. No Issues here

Energy: 10/10 here is where personal preference will come in. I am not giving it a 10 because it cracked me out, and I was sitting in a corner shaking like some people enjoy lol. I gave it a 10 because the energy is sooo smooth. At 1.5 scoops (My sweet spot) the energy comes on quick, lasts well beyond workout, and is jitter free. I had great focus during my workouts, and did not have to keep slowing down due to rapid heartbeat.

Pump: 10/10 I made the mistake of trying 2 scoops a few times the pump was almost painful. At 1.5 scoops the pump is perfect! Volatile has given me the best pump from any preworkout I have tried. Other pre's I will open a cap of 250mg agmatine into the shaker, with Volatile no need.

Overall: 10/10
Volatile will definitely be my new choice for a preworkout. It's versatile, I was able to take it right after dosing a fatburner without feeling like I was too stimmed out. The pump is absolutely insane, and long lasting. Great focus as well. I was able to hit a handful of PR's while running Volatile, the main reason was I could lock into what I wanted to accomplish, and get it done without feeling like I was going to pass out.

Great Job Formutech!
Nice! Glad you enjoyed it man! Thanks for running a kick ass log for me. Good luck on your continuing journey to trim down and keep me updated on your progress!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man. Fire a log up when you get back from vacation!!
Thanks! I do have a bottle of that new Titanium. I also won a bottle of prime. I think I need to take a break from supplements for a while lol. I've been on crap for like 16 weeks or more lol.

However, it's boating season, whats another 8 weeks lol

Nice! Glad you enjoyed it man! Thanks for running a kick ass log for me. Good luck on your continuing journey to trim down and keep me updated on your progress!!
No Problem. I appreciate you letting me log for you guys. Tell Bruce if he ever needs a guinea pig or flavor tester just send it my way.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I do have a bottle of that new Titanium. I also won a bottle of prime. I think I need to take a break from supplements for a while lol. I've been on crap for like 16 weeks or more lol.

No Problem. I appreciate you letting me log for you guys. Tell Bruce if he ever needs a guinea pig or flavor tester just send it my way.
Link us up to your next log here if u think of it

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established

Pfft.. breaks are for squares! Haha. Take your break on vacation, haha.