More Pumps than a Gas Station- Formutech Volatile Log

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Lol, they just seem to be stuck there.
    Same. I am trying high volume low rest with them for GVT. Might train them 2x/week since its my lagging part


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Oh forgot to mention. For those who followed my last log as well:

    Even though my weight has remained the same, I went shopping for some clothes for my NC trip in June, and I'm happy to say no Big and Tall section for me. Normal 2xl. Next year I will be saying XL
    Very nice!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Oh forgot to mention. For those who followed my last log as well:

    Even though my weight has remained the same, I went shopping for some clothes for my NC trip in June, and I'm happy to say no Big and Tall section for me. Normal 2xl. Next year I will be saying XL
    Good shiit brotha

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Very nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Good shiit brotha
    Thanks
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  5. Ugh just drank 1.5 scoops Volatile planning on going to do cardio.

    And I find out I'm stuck at work till 6. FML

    6 is also start of Bulls vs Heat, even though Bulls are limping along on injuries, I want to watch.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Ugh just drank 1.5 scoops Volatile planning on going to do cardio.

    And I find out I'm stuck at work till 6. FML

    6 is also start of Bulls vs Heat, even though Bulls are limping along on injuries, I want to watch.
    Cardio in front of TV?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Cardio in front of TV?
    Lol, I'm Central time so it was 430 here. Planned on gym by 5pm, home by 545, Bulls by 6.

    Now its work till 6pm, home by 630 lol. But at least I'll have an awesome pump sitting here lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Lol, I'm Central time so it was 430 here. Planned on gym by 5pm, home by 545, Bulls by 6.

    Now its work till 6pm, home by 630 lol. But at least I'll have an awesome pump sitting here lol
    Oooh gotcha. I feel the agmatine sulfate doesn't go away too fast in terms of being metabolized. Either way, have a good cardio session (even if delayed lol)

  9. Not trying to hijack, but here is my link for my log if anyone wants to follow..

    soul0wners summer cut log! (Unsponsored)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Not trying to hijack, but here is my link for my log if anyone wants to follow..

    soul0wners summer cut log! (Unsponsored)
    Nice, I'll def drop in there
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
    •   
       


  11. Never did get to gym last night. Wasted 1.5 scoops Volatile since I was forced to stay at work. I guess it helped make the time pass though.

    Oh and Bulls with the big win over Miami. Hope they can keep up the pace. Not bad for a team crippled with injury
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Never did get to gym last night. Wasted 1.5 scoops Volatile since I was forced to stay at work. I guess it helped make the time pass though.

    Oh and Bulls with the big win over Miami. Hope they can keep up the pace. Not bad for a team crippled with injury
    Hey it happens! Least you had a tasty drink at work
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Hey it happens! Least you had a tasty drink at work
    True lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  14. Tuesday:

    Wow my stack has seriously kicked in hard. I had one of the best workouts in probably the last 3 years!

    Pre:
    1.75 Scoops Volatile <--- I can not stress enough how smooth the energy is from Volatile( I love the non cracked out feel)
    1 cap Versa-1
    2 caps ABE

    Intra:
    2 scoops Endurance

    I'm not sure what causes it, but I can feel the energy kick in a lot faster than my other favorite White Flood. And for those following along, I have dosed Versa-1 with WF, and Volatile just comes on quicker.

    I was locked in, so I didn't take time to track everything on phone lol

    All sets done with hardly even 30 sec rest probably, 10x10 with heavier weight than I have been doing.

    Incline Press 10x10
    Decline Press 10x10
    Vbar Pushdowns 10x10
    Flies 10x10
    One arm pushdowns 10x10
    Pushups 10x10
    Some cable tricep thing I saw a trainer doing, 10x10

    Rope pushdowns sure why not 10x10 85lbs (i remember that because before 60lbs was hard to get a good separation on bottom pulling apart movement)

    Throw the medicine ball with explosion from chest against trampoline 10x10

    Assisted dips 10x10 <-- needing less assistance every time


    Notes: At end of workout a trainer was like your triceps must be shot, but really I felt like I could keep going
    - The pump in my chest was noticeable for over an hour after I would say
    -
    Endurance and Versa-1 combo makes recovery a piece of cake!
    - Strength is going way up from ABE and Versa-1 I should skip 10x10 and do all heavy to failure next week, I just like the 10x10 for fat loss

    Saturday I might treat myself to 2 scoops of Melon Endurance from my sample packs!


    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Tuesday:

    Wow my stack has seriously kicked in hard. I had one of the best workouts in probably the last 3 years!

    Pre:
    1.75 Scoops Volatile <--- I can not stress enough how smooth the energy is from Volatile( I love the non cracked out feel)
    1 cap Versa-1
    2 caps ABE

    Intra:
    2 scoops Endurance

    I'm not sure what causes it, but I can feel the energy kick in a lot faster than my other favorite White Flood. And for those following along, I have dosed Versa-1 with WF, and Volatile just comes on quicker.

    I was locked in, so I didn't take time to track everything on phone lol

    All sets done with hardly even 30 sec rest probably, 10x10 with heavier weight than I have been doing.

    Incline Press 10x10
    Decline Press 10x10
    Vbar Pushdowns 10x10
    Flies 10x10
    One arm pushdowns 10x10
    Pushups 10x10
    Some cable tricep thing I saw a trainer doing, 10x10

    Rope pushdowns sure why not 10x10 85lbs (i remember that because before 60lbs was hard to get a good separation on bottom pulling apart movement)

    Throw the medicine ball with explosion from chest against trampoline 10x10

    Assisted dips 10x10 <-- needing less assistance every time

    Notes: At end of workout a trainer was like your triceps must be shot, but really I felt like I could keep going
    - The pump in my chest was noticeable for over an hour after I would say
    - Endurance and Versa-1 combo makes recovery a piece of cake!
    - Strength is going way up from ABE and Versa-1 I should skip 10x10 and do all heavy to failure next week, I just like the 10x10 for fat loss

    Saturday I might treat myself to 2 scoops of Melon Endurance from my sample packs!
    Woah dude. Blowing up the volume! Was the pump as crazy as I am thinking it was?!?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Woah dude. Blowing up the volume! Was the pump as crazy as I am thinking it was?!?
    The pump with Volatile is very manageable I think. It was a pretty sick pump tho.

    Funny story, when I ran an Endurance log a while back, I tried a sample of Volatile on a 10x10 back/bi day. I got a pump so bad, that my arm felt dead, and for a second I though I was having heart attack lmao.. Now that's a pump!!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  17. It is a good pump. I had to workout to extremes to get the pump I do from volatile. Its a nice reward and only makes me wanna wake up and train to achieve it all over again

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Tuesday:

    Wow my stack has seriously kicked in hard. I had one of the best workouts in probably the last 3 years!

    Pre:
    1.75 Scoops Volatile <--- I can not stress enough how smooth the energy is from Volatile( I love the non cracked out feel)
    1 cap Versa-1
    2 caps ABE

    Intra:
    2 scoops Endurance

    I'm not sure what causes it, but I can feel the energy kick in a lot faster than my other favorite White Flood. And for those following along, I have dosed Versa-1 with WF, and Volatile just comes on quicker.

    I was locked in, so I didn't take time to track everything on phone lol

    All sets done with hardly even 30 sec rest probably, 10x10 with heavier weight than I have been doing.

    Incline Press 10x10
    Decline Press 10x10
    Vbar Pushdowns 10x10
    Flies 10x10
    One arm pushdowns 10x10
    Pushups 10x10
    Some cable tricep thing I saw a trainer doing, 10x10

    Rope pushdowns sure why not 10x10 85lbs (i remember that because before 60lbs was hard to get a good separation on bottom pulling apart movement)

    Throw the medicine ball with explosion from chest against trampoline 10x10

    Assisted dips 10x10 <-- needing less assistance every time


    Notes: At end of workout a trainer was like your triceps must be shot, but really I felt like I could keep going
    - The pump in my chest was noticeable for over an hour after I would say
    -
    Endurance and Versa-1 combo makes recovery a piece of cake!
    - Strength is going way up from ABE and Versa-1 I should skip 10x10 and do all heavy to failure next week, I just like the 10x10 for fat loss

    Saturday I might treat myself to 2 scoops of Melon Endurance from my sample packs!


    I love this about you, you put in the work man. Thats why you get such awesome results!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I love this about you, you put in the work man. Thats why you get such awesome results!
    Thanks man. I just can't get sore lol. Tonight I'm going to do biceps until I can't wash my hair. Then watch to see if Bulls can steal another W
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Thanks man. I just can't get sore lol. Tonight I'm going to do biceps until I can't wash my hair. Then watch to see if Bulls can steal another W
    There was this all day arm workout that swears it puts .5-1" on your arms. You pretty much do 3 sets curls/pushdowns every half hour from 8am - 6pm. Supplementing in between with meals and protein etc. I will have to see if I can dig it up.

    Don't have the time to try it out though

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Thanks man. I just can't get sore lol.
    Endurance is awesome for that!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Endurance is awesome for that!
    Yeah it helps a lot.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  23. Wed Bi's/Skipped back because I was in hurry
    Hurried through workout so I could watch Bulls vs Heat. What a huge disappointment that was!

    Pre:
    1.5 Scoops Volatile
    2 ABE
    1 Versa-1

    Intra:
    2 scoops Endurance

    Alternating Curls 1x10 45s
    1x10 50s
    1x5 55s
    1x5 60s <-- Haven't been able to get the 60lbs on alt curls for well over a year!!
    1x10 45s
    1x10 35s

    Hammer Curls 5x10 35's

    Preacher Concentration 3 to failure 25s 10 reps normal, around 8 hammer before failure on each arm

    By now the pump was Insane, but I still needed more lol

    Bicep Curl Machine 3x10 140lbs

    Overhead Cable Curls 3x10 25? I had stopped tracking, I was waiting on wife to finish up, so I was just messing around by this point

    Rope Cable Curls 3x10 65?

    Notes:
    - Pump was Insane, but again did not hinder workout.
    - No soreness today, gotta love the Endurance/Versa-1 combo
    - Glad to see strength increasing while I try my best to cut calories
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  24. Some good numbers bro!!

  25. I hope my Versa kicks in soon, tris are still on fire from 2 days ago!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I hope my Versa kicks in soon, tris are still on fire from 2 days ago!
    What's the versa do?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I hope my Versa kicks in soon, tris are still on fire from 2 days ago!
    I took me a while to even realize what it does lol. I never ever feel sore, except after legs lol.

    I forgot, do you use an Intra product? Formutech Endurance is really helping with recovery. I like it a lot more than Wraath or Compete, the two I were using.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    What's the versa do?
    It's a natural anabolic. Gives a pretty good mind/muscle connection. Also really seems to help with recovery and mood!

    TBH though it wasn't blowing me away, it has gotten a lot better now that my ABE has kicked in.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    I took me a while to even realize what it does lol. I never ever feel sore, except after legs lol.

    I forgot, do you use an Intra product? Formutech Endurance is really helping with recovery. I like it a lot more than Wraath or Compete, the two I were using.
    Purple wraath is underdosed with BCAAs I feel
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:56 PM
  2. 16 times more anabolic than testosterone?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-26-2003, 03:43 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 01:24 AM
  4. 1-test more expensive than testosterone powder !
    By toughguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 11:03 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 12:18 PM
Log in
Log in