StephenGarcia & Finaflex Fat Attack Stack

Page 3 of 20 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Looking awesome man. And only 19? Crazy potential.
    Agreed, lookin beastly bro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Ah shucks guys
    •   

3. Well used my fast food passes and stayed up well past my bedtime. Bad choices but it was worth it I guess, always feel bad afterward idk why lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Well used my fast food passes and stayed up well past my bedtime. Bad choices but it was worth it I guess, always feel bad afterward idk why lol
    Lol. Every once in a while you have to indulge a bit man. Like today I had cheesecake and a blueberry muffin. But I EARNED it so it doesn't bother me much. I'm sure whatever fast food greasy delisioucsness you ingested has been well earned
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

5. 2 caps Px Black

2 caps ALC CLA with a nice serving of BBQ preworkout

2 grams creatine + 1.5 scoops Supp-D + 3 caps Swoll-N

Arm day!

Curls in the squat rack
    65x10
    85x10
    105x8
    135x5 assisted

Cable preachers
    4 sets at 50 10-12 reps

My forearms were thrashed

Seated incline alt db curls
    30x8 each
    30x8
    30x6 + 20x5
    30x5 + 20x6

Standing hammers do one side then the other
    30x8
    35x8
    30x10
    20x10

Rope Extension
    70 x16
    90 x16
    110 x16
    130 x12

Close grip bench
    135x16
    185x12
    225x8
    225x8

30 extensions
    A little exercise my friend showed me where you lay down and do a one arm skull crushers right side then the left then do both arms each for 10 reps
    35 x30
    50 x30
    50 x30
    50 x30

Gym closed

Name:  image-398943786.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  340.2 KB

Name:  image-2313504641.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  352.7 KB

Pics and followed by more bbq and alc cla
    •   

6. 135 lb curls are impressive brother....even if they were in the squat rack looking good in the pics. How is PX Black treating you?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    135 lb curls are impressive brother....even if they were in the squat rack looking good in the pics. How is PX Black treating you?
    It's surprising me. I don't even notice it until its meal time and my appetite is noticeably suppressed. Like I don't have any crashes or jitters I love it maybe a little temp raise but it's summer anyway so idc

8. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    It's surprising me. I don't even notice it until its meal time and my appetite is noticeably suppressed. Like I don't have any crashes or jitters I love it maybe a little temp raise but it's summer anyway so idc
    the Black is smooooth for sure
    love the "no crash" part, and the energy is nice just different from a crackhead stim-type energy, more like a feel-good happy-all-day type energy eh?

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the Black is smooooth for sure
    love the "no crash" part, and the energy is nice just different from a crackhead stim-type energy, more like a feel-good happy-all-day type energy eh?
    Basically! A "am I really cutting?" Feeling more or less

10. Yah smooth is the work on this shyte.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah smooth is the work on this shyte.
    Mhm

woke up nice and early today so I'm going to take the addition half dose later on today for the first time

12. 2 caps PX Black in the morning like I said

2 caps ALC CLA with breakfast

Tried Athletix new stim free preworkout and hit some chest

Flat barbell
    135x16
    225x8
    225x8
    315x2 + 225x6 + 135 x10

My strength is **** today. (I'm at 194.4 somehow 0.0) I'm losing too fast

Incline Smith @60 degree angle to hit that chest shoulder tie in nice and slow
    135x12
    185x8
    155x8
    135x4+4+4

Dead

Decline Barbell these always feel really good to me, like the tension created is like a rubber band it's awesome
    135 x12
    185 x8
    135 x12

Chest Flyes set at 2 inches above shoulder again
    50 x16
    80 x12
    80 x8

So pumped

Name:  image-213173420.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  409.8 KB

Name:  image-1737868964.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  434.4 KB

13. Like I said hell of a foundation here, losing too fast don't let the numbers dictate that but if you are dropping strength then maybe you are right. Numbers are just numbers when it comes to actual weight loss. I never thought I'd weigh 189 again.

14. A lot of it could possibly be water loss. Regardless though if you feel you are losing to fast readjust those macros bruh.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Like I said hell of a foundation here, losing too fast don't let the numbers dictate that but if you are dropping strength then maybe you are right. Numbers are just numbers when it comes to actual weight loss. I never thought I'd weigh 189 again.
    Thanks man and ya my goal is to maintain most of my strength. Especially on the big 3

My initial caloric goal was just too low adding some more and gonna see how things level out.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    A lot of it could possibly be water loss. Regardless though if you feel you are losing to fast readjust those macros bruh.
    The main problem is I don't see where I lost the 10 lbs. meaning I still have roughly the same amount of fat I did when I started (not a huge change) and my performance suffered with the drop so all in all a ****ty exchange lol
    Gonna add like 75 g more carbs and some more fats back into the equation and see what's what

16. Sometimes power is lost during cutting but not stength, the big 3 for bodybuilders are not as important as they are for powerlifters. I will sacrifice power for leanness that's my sport. I usually mantain good strength however which is measured more through more isolated exercises. Sure you hate to see your bench go down but it happens sometimes. Hek I don't even do bench anymore because of injuries... db's are better for chest development anyway. Sooner or later to be very proficient at either most of us are faced with certain choices. As my joints started to give out those choices for me became obvious.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Sometimes power is lost during cutting but not stength, the big 3 for bodybuilders are not as important as they are for powerlifters. I will sacrifice power for leanness that's my sport. I usually mantain good strength however which is measured more through more isolated exercises. Sure you hate to see your bench go down but it happens sometimes. Hek I don't even do bench anymore because of injuries... db's are better for chest development anyway. Sooner or later to be very proficient at either most of us are faced with certain choices. As my joints started to give out those choices for me became obvious.
    Never thought of it that way!

I guess I still gotta learn when to be a power lifter and when to be a bodybuilder :P

But I are what your saying cant look left and right and the same time. Makes me feel a lot better about this thanks DW!

18. Nice workout, gotta love the shoulder veinage...

19. Sorry no updates my grandaunt is in the icu

20. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Sorry no updates my grandaunt is in the icu
    Hope she gets better. Prayers going out for her.

21. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Sorry no updates my grandaunt is in the icu
    Hope everything turns out for the best brother, I'll pray for her, hang in there!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

22. Looks like I'll be making a trip soon once the services get sorted out.

23. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Looks like I'll be making a trip soon once the services get sorted out.
    Sorry to hear brother
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sorry to hear brother
    Thanks man, it'll all feel better with time.

25. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Looks like I'll be making a trip soon once the services get sorted out.
    My condolences brother, if you ever wanna talk or need anything, I'm here for you man.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

26. Sorry to hear brother...

27. Condolences from me as well...

28. Condolences bro.

29. Thanks guys, I'm just shocked really. My main concerns are my mom and grandma but other than that I'm just in disbelief.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Stephen

30. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

My condolences brother, if you ever wanna talk or need anything, I'm here for you man.
    Thanks man, looks like ill be heading to RGV tomorrow or the next day and coming back probably Monday.

Funerals/tragedies/etc always bring families closer than when everything is running smoothly. It's bitterly amusing but that's what they are for right?

Hopefully it opens our eyes that time is precious and parents & grandparents should receive the same unyielding love as they give. Two silly obvious concepts that are almost always taken for granted.

Idk hard to believe someone I was just sharing Easter barbecue with is no longer among us.

I'll try and hit back tomorrow before traveling but there's no promise.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex Fat Attack Stack!! We need 3 loggers, get in here!!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 11:17 PM
  2. Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:54 PM
  3. The Fat Furnace Stack (AlphaBurn & AMP)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. The Fat Attack Stack (Hyper T2 & NEW Dexaprine)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  5. Opinions on this fat attack stack
    By FINEMNT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:05 PM