StephenGarcia & Finaflex Fat Attack Stack

Page 3 of 24 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I hear you, I have some horrible bouts of insomnia at times. Can go 2-3 weeks where i get 90 minutes to 3 hours sleep a night.. no matter what i just toss and turn.. drives me insane..


  2. ya dudes I just dont have that sleep trigger, I just stay awake until I crash then sleep for a couple hours and repeat. I always have a mild steady stream of energy so it makes days seem like they last forever. Thanks for the wishes guys I actually dont mind taking sleeping pills like most people I just hope one day the problem goes away
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Holy crap bud. Well i hope things work out for you man that cant be fun at all.
    but yea never tried g8 and I am pretty sure it wont solve the problem but I sometimes take a sleep aid on top of my prescription if it gives me deeper sleep. Ghenerate from LG actually gives me a deeper sleep and I wake up less groggy so idk

  4. I use a half a scoop of G8 and sleep like a rock. Had almost 12 hours last night.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    but yea never tried g8 and I am pretty sure it wont solve the problem but I sometimes take a sleep aid on top of my prescription if it gives me deeper sleep. Ghenerate from LG actually gives me a deeper sleep and I wake up less groggy so idk
    Well just lemme know bro, the offer stands.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. G8 is the Holy Grail of sleep products, don't know if it will solve this problem but it anything can ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Well just lemme know bro, the offer stands.
    Preciate it man <3

  8. 2 caps PX black am

    2 caps ALC CLA with my cheat of 4 breakfast tacos from a local deli (bean bacon and potato)

    2 grams Creatrona + 1 scoop Supp-D

    Back + touch up chest (been doing this a lot)

    Rack deads start double over grip
    135x10
    225x10
    Switch to under over grip
    315x8
    365x3
    Add straps
    365x7
    405x5

    Incline Bench really slow and focusing on shoulder upper chest tie in. Touch bar right on the collar bone
    135x10
    135x10
    135x8
    135x6+4

    Lat pull downs superset with underhand pull downs

    130x8 + 90x12
    130x8 + 90x10
    130x6 + 90x10
    130x5 + 80x12

    Omg the pump was ridic

    Tie it all together with dumbbell pull overs, all the way down all the way up

    35x20x20x8
    Just couldn't do anymore at the end lol


    Name:  image-2556030236.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  222.1 KB


    Down to 198.4 (this is my equilibrium weight)
    Name:  image-2667130738.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  362.0 KB

  9. Looking awesome man. And only 19? Crazy potential.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Looking awesome man. And only 19? Crazy potential.
    I'm hoping man! Almost 2.5 years in curious as to where I will be 5+

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Looking awesome man. And only 19? Crazy potential.
    Agreed, lookin beastly bro.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Ah shucks guys

  13. Well used my fast food passes and stayed up well past my bedtime. Bad choices but it was worth it I guess, always feel bad afterward idk why lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Well used my fast food passes and stayed up well past my bedtime. Bad choices but it was worth it I guess, always feel bad afterward idk why lol
    Lol. Every once in a while you have to indulge a bit man. Like today I had cheesecake and a blueberry muffin. But I EARNED it so it doesn't bother me much. I'm sure whatever fast food greasy delisioucsness you ingested has been well earned
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  15. 2 caps Px Black

    2 caps ALC CLA with a nice serving of BBQ preworkout

    2 grams creatine + 1.5 scoops Supp-D + 3 caps Swoll-N

    Arm day!

    Curls in the squat rack
    65x10
    85x10
    105x8
    135x5 assisted

    Cable preachers
    4 sets at 50 10-12 reps

    My forearms were thrashed

    Seated incline alt db curls
    30x8 each
    30x8
    30x6 + 20x5
    30x5 + 20x6

    Standing hammers do one side then the other
    30x8
    35x8
    30x10
    20x10

    Rope Extension
    70 x16
    90 x16
    110 x16
    130 x12

    Close grip bench
    135x16
    185x12
    225x8
    225x8

    30 extensions
    A little exercise my friend showed me where you lay down and do a one arm skull crushers right side then the left then do both arms each for 10 reps
    35 x30
    50 x30
    50 x30
    50 x30

    Gym closed


    Name:  image-398943786.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  340.2 KB


    Name:  image-2313504641.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  352.7 KB


    Pics and followed by more bbq and alc cla

  16. 135 lb curls are impressive brother....even if they were in the squat rack looking good in the pics. How is PX Black treating you?
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    135 lb curls are impressive brother....even if they were in the squat rack looking good in the pics. How is PX Black treating you?
    It's surprising me. I don't even notice it until its meal time and my appetite is noticeably suppressed. Like I don't have any crashes or jitters I love it maybe a little temp raise but it's summer anyway so idc

  18. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    It's surprising me. I don't even notice it until its meal time and my appetite is noticeably suppressed. Like I don't have any crashes or jitters I love it maybe a little temp raise but it's summer anyway so idc
    the Black is smooooth for sure
    love the "no crash" part, and the energy is nice just different from a crackhead stim-type energy, more like a feel-good happy-all-day type energy eh?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the Black is smooooth for sure
    love the "no crash" part, and the energy is nice just different from a crackhead stim-type energy, more like a feel-good happy-all-day type energy eh?
    Basically! A "am I really cutting?" Feeling more or less

  20. Yah smooth is the work on this shyte.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah smooth is the work on this shyte.
    Mhm

    woke up nice and early today so I'm going to take the addition half dose later on today for the first time

  22. 2 caps PX Black in the morning like I said

    2 caps ALC CLA with breakfast

    Tried Athletix new stim free preworkout and hit some chest

    Flat barbell
    135x16
    225x8
    225x8
    315x2 + 225x6 + 135 x10

    My strength is **** today. (I'm at 194.4 somehow 0.0) I'm losing too fast

    Incline Smith @60 degree angle to hit that chest shoulder tie in nice and slow
    135x12
    185x8
    155x8
    135x4+4+4

    Dead

    Decline Barbell these always feel really good to me, like the tension created is like a rubber band it's awesome
    135 x12
    185 x8
    135 x12

    Chest Flyes set at 2 inches above shoulder again
    50 x16
    80 x12
    80 x8

    So pumped


    Name:  image-213173420.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  409.8 KB


    Name:  image-1737868964.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  434.4 KB

  23. Like I said hell of a foundation here, losing too fast don't let the numbers dictate that but if you are dropping strength then maybe you are right. Numbers are just numbers when it comes to actual weight loss. I never thought I'd weigh 189 again.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. A lot of it could possibly be water loss. Regardless though if you feel you are losing to fast readjust those macros bruh.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Like I said hell of a foundation here, losing too fast don't let the numbers dictate that but if you are dropping strength then maybe you are right. Numbers are just numbers when it comes to actual weight loss. I never thought I'd weigh 189 again.
    Thanks man and ya my goal is to maintain most of my strength. Especially on the big 3

    My initial caloric goal was just too low adding some more and gonna see how things level out.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    A lot of it could possibly be water loss. Regardless though if you feel you are losing to fast readjust those macros bruh.
    The main problem is I don't see where I lost the 10 lbs. meaning I still have roughly the same amount of fat I did when I started (not a huge change) and my performance suffered with the drop so all in all a ****ty exchange lol
    Gonna add like 75 g more carbs and some more fats back into the equation and see what's what
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex Fat Attack Stack!! We need 3 loggers, get in here!!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:54 PM
  3. The Fat Furnace Stack (AlphaBurn & AMP)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. The Fat Attack Stack (Hyper T2 & NEW Dexaprine)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. Opinions on this fat attack stack
    By FINEMNT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Log in
Log in