EBF AAv2 + chedapalooza= recomp city

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the start of 8 weeks of adipose annihilation v2. This log has been made possible by Zach of EBF, and I am super excited to finally get my hands on a product I've been curious about for about a year (stemming back to v1).

image-3408740149.jpg

image-2227739653.jpg

image-2712323080.jpg

Im going to keep the fluff to a minimum and provide a detailed workout log along with daily observations and thoughts.

I will be dosing aav2 as follows:

2 caps 30 mins PRE workout/basketball
2 caps 30 mins prior to two meals
6 total daily

If no activity that day, I will add a cap to each PRE meal dose instead

The first 4 weeks are going to showcase AAv2 along with staples and hard work!

The second 4 weeks i have been given the OK to add a stim fat burner of choice. I've got a few on hand and will decide which one at some point down the road.

My goals for this log, as the title states, is to recomp for the next 8 weeks. I am just coming off a lean bulk which i added roughly 5-7 pounds to reach a stable 175. I'd like to stay around this weight while losing bf and hopefully adding a little more muscle along the way... But the mirror will be my final judge.

Starting pics as of 3/4/13

image-2415707369.jpg

image-2676084613.jpg

image-406769508.jpg

image-287759989.jpg

My lower stomach really looks not Good a) bc there's still fat there and b)worst shorts to wear for pics as they squeeze everything lol. But that's ok.

I will provide week 4 and week 8 shots and possibly some in between if things are really rolling.

Diet won't be too well documented (personal preference don't wanna be too OCD) but I eat mostly the same things everyday and follow IF.

My training currently is power/rep range/shock. I am mid rep range week. I do not do this program for legs, I do something else bc my legs are freaks and grow too much with standard workouts. I do HIIT 3 times a week and play basketball 2-3 times a week. I currently am training weights 4 days a week. My program will be shifting to an 8x8 down the line to increase fat burning during workouts and help produce denser fuller muscles.

Supps being used in conjunction at this time are:

Multi v
Fish oil- 2.4g daily
ALCAR 500- 1500mg daily (500 PRE workout/500 w 2 meals)
SNS beta alanine caps- 3 caps PRE workout/3 post with bcaa
SNS MCC-3 caps PRE workout only
L tyrosine-1000mg daily
Sam E-200mg daily
Big blend protein- 20-40g added protein per day
Recover pro - as needed
Anabolic pump -3 caps daily (before 2 meals and before bed)
These are all staples (I use ap year round)
Pure protein bars- one 1-2 hours Before bed every night (never fall asleep on full stomach)

That's about it for the intro! Let's get started

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd. Kill it cheda !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started aav2 today and took 2 caps 30 mins before my first meal (broke fast at 6pm very late bc no lifting or cardio wed.) had bcaa during the day tho. For this meal I had one can chunk light tuna, half an avocado, 1/4 lb turkey breast (unsalted) a slice of jarlsberg swiss, and 3 omega egg whites with one yolk. Washed it down with some matcha green tea.

Gonna play basketball tonight at 8 instead of working on a research paper due Friday :/ and will dose 2 caps before I leave my house and should take my roughly 30 mins to get there.

Then on my way home ill dose another 2 caps and be ready for my last meal of the day. My cals will be around 1500-1600 which is going to qualify as a burn day/low cal day which is fine.

Initial impressions after 1st 2 caps:

I had some noticeable burning in my stomach after about 20 minutes.. Nothing uncomfortable tho. And had a big burp that tasted like ocean lol... Guessing the brown seaweed!

No lethargy post meal at all which was more like a snack... I just disnt want to be full when playing basketball later.

Tomorrow is legs and HIIT :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Packers won't miss this for even freen titties and arses!! Kill it brother!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sneak what makes you think I'm not already there !!!! SHHHH

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
16? lol The hulk's on the prowl!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I play ball for 2 hours and the thread goes x rated haha this is gonna be a long 8 weeks!

Dosed 2 caps 30 mins PRE ball....

I noticed above avg sweating tonight and a deep burning in my stomach once I got winded (not common) but little sips if water made it go away
Skin also got very red but nothing bad... Just a noticeable red color. I liked the effects tbh...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X RATED!! He says that while going on to say above ave sweating and deep burning!! lol I knew I should have brought the cuffs! Ched for real though I know this will be an Epic ride so kill it brother!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X RATED!! He says that while going on to say above ave sweating and deep burning!! lol I knew I should have brought the cuffs! Ched for real though I know this will be an Epic ride so kill it brother!
Also after playing BALL for 2 hours.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Subbbbbed.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ahhhh ched, now we talkin bro

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I watch you VERY CLOSELY friend :)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Lol first hulk now you?!

I'm still torn today if I want to do HIIT and legs (more intense) or Basketball n shoulders...

Only reason is Wednesday is usually a higher cal day than it was yesterday and I usually Dont get to play basketball either... So I was at a steep deficit yesterday n feel like running HIIT would be detrimental to muscle .. I usually never sway from routine but yesterday was a fluke w overall calories in and out (would be perfect if this was an all out cut tho lol) but way too early to act like that as summer doesn't start til juneish here

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hulk is big daddy. Watches EVERYONE :)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, this made my day. I'm liking the exposure for EBF recently, interested to see how this goes.
Lol thought you'd like that

Update for today's workout and start pics coming tonight... Got a research paper on BPA to bang out first!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol, this made my day. I'm liking the exposure for EBF recently, interested to see how this goes.
Send me your addy.

Ill post you some aav2 samples

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes.
Ill do you 1 week worth of samples (42caps). Is that ok?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a guy chris is!

I do a very subtle leg workout but it's effective for me... I did heavy compounds for a while In Jan and feb and my legs simply grew way too much that none of my pants fit in the thighs. So I'm going back to light leg work to help reshape my body into a V instead of a square!

Thursday march 7, 2013

2 caps aav2 @ 330pm
Workout@4pm LEGS and HIIT

Workout started with 31 minutes of HIIT on treadmill for 393 cals

Tri set of:
Single leg glute ham bridgex15
Rear leg elevated split squat x12
Bosu sissy squat x15
No rest 3 times to help w my tight hip flexors and hip mobility / enflamed SI joint

Trap bar deads
15x135
190x 12, 12 (1 min rest)
( I don't miss 5x5 lol )

Sumo squat on 2 benches w db
60lb x 15, 15, 15 (20 seconds rest)

Leg curls
85x 15, 15, 15
Superset
leg extension
100x15,15,15 (no rest between supers just straight thru 3 times)

Hypers
2x25

Hip Adduction
90x 12, 12, 12, 12 (5 deep breaths worth of rest :) )

Hip abduction
Same as above

Donkey calf raises
360x 15, 15, 15
Superset
Seated calf raises
90x15,15,15

Finished with 15 minutes of HIIT on recumbent bike for a total of 46 minutes and 533 calories burned

Dosed 2 caps aav2 @730pm for meal at 8 and 10pm for meal at 1030. Went to bed at 130 am.

Notes
Noticed increase sweating again during workout and am willing to say possible increase in body temp around the clock since starting. One of the great things about aav2 is the formula is effective right away.. No need to worry about building up or maintaining in your system- u just use it and it works on whatever food you're eating or to burn more fat during exercise.

Would also say that my appetite is DOWN. I'm craving far less carbs.. So much so that i could go keto but I don't want to lol.

Lastly- deep burning in my stomach during opening HIIT session.. Got stuck without water to sip on and couldn't give up my treadmill in a busy gym.. But it was a little rough lol. Next time (saturday) I'll def have water.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout Ched!! I don't blame you 5x5 are wicked lol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice Ched.

The increased sweating is the capsaicin and rawfolia increasing thermogenesis.

5x5 is awesome.

When you have say 1 weeks left, let me know and ill give you a dosing schedule to really ramp this up to finish up super lean.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice Ched.

The increased sweating is the capsaicin and rawfolia increasing thermogenesis.

5x5 is awesome.

When you have say 1 weeks left, let me know and ill give you a dosing schedule to really ramp this up to finish up super lean.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Oo I finished 5x5 Two weeks ago and am doing power rep range shock by Eric broser.. Just finished rep range week today. Will get it up soon. Trying to upload start pics to OP

Edit- u meant 1 week left in aav2 huh lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
great starting point, cheda. now let's see you shed some bf

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday march 8

Shoulders rep range

I started off with warmup incline walk for 10 min and 121 cals

I've been wanting to use hammer strength lat pull for so long since I always lift back at my school gym which doesnt have much for equipment... So I threw it in to start this workout .. Hit back on that and won't hit it til Tuesday again so it's all good.

Hs lat pull
20x70lb each side, 15x85 each, 8x 105 each, 4x 115 each

Over and back bb press (meadows style)
6x85, 6x90, 4x95, 4x95

Arnold press
35lbx10, 35x10, 40x7, 40x7

Incline front delt bb raise
20lbsx 15, 20x15, 30lbsx12, 30lbsx13

Db laterals standing
20x15lbs, 17x15lb, 17x15lb

Rear delt machine
55lbx20, 65lbx17, 65x17

Db shrugs
90lbx6, 80lbx10, 70x15, 60x20

Single arm upright row
6x30lb, 10x20lb, 15x15lb, 20x10lb

Finishedwith ab work and no additional cardio

My delts were so pumped they burned the whole time... Even during rest and swinging my arms when walking around the gym lol, felt awesome.
Feeling very light and lean and have been low carbing... Think I'm gonna increase the carbs a bit tonight or tomorrow. Might do HIIT tomorrow, if not, then Sunday for sure.

Lower belly feels very shrunken (fat cells not swelling at all.. Loving it)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great starting point, cheda. now let's see you shed some bf
Thanks. It's really my lower stomach that's the worst at this point.. Id love to get to 10 for SUMMER.. That's my goal and anything more is just bonus. I think it's mostly diet that is my biggest problem- not eating dirty, but timing and frequency.. Perhaps IF isn't best for ME to really move to single digit... What would you estimate me at now? I'm thinking/hoping 14-15%

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine are pumped just reading your updates!!! Nice workout Ched! Now where the hell are those hot pics I mean pics.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ****z I just got wasmebitchslapped!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ol' packers is taking it all ways tonight, but I am sure that is just how he likes it.. ;) lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ima bout to take it when Mrs. Hulk takes that shower and puts her pomegranite body wash on then jumps all over me!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You gonna give her a pump Hulk? Good man. Ill be doing the same tonight with Kel.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Theres some mad love in this thread haha.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Of course bro

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App