EBF AAv2 + chedapalooza= recomp city

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ched where do you live? I should know lol but I'm old so forget. My sinisus started up few days ago and now ever day I feel like im pass out. It's like I get up to go walk and feel faint. Then I'll be fine later. I started taking sinus meds. Hope you shrug this off my friend.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap. I wish I knew and could help. Only thing I could recommend is see your doctor and maybe get X-rays.

You have been on such a roll before this. I hope you recover soon.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap. I wish I knew and could help. Only thing I could recommend is see your doctor and maybe get X-rays.

You have been on such a roll before this. I hope you recover soon.
Yea I'm scheduling an apt tomorrow for ASAP. I did it back in early February.. But it's
Been lingering.. And now it's more chronic and hasn't healed and feels VERY FUNNY when I lift so I know something's out of Wack.. I've Been training through it but now it's starting to catch up.. X rays will help figure it all Out.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OUCH!!! I'm sorry Ched!! I hope it's not something that will lead to surgery and will keep you in my prayers!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pack i think he is in Conneticut. And Cam I'm with FU on this... Get yourself checked out incase you do more damage...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ched where do you live? I should know lol but I'm old so forget. My sinisus started up few days ago and now ever day I feel like im pass out. It's like I get up to go walk and feel faint. Then I'll be fine later. I started taking sinus meds. Hope you shrug this off my friend.
I'm in CT.. Doesn't feel like allergies or sinus but who knows! I was reading in anoter thread that too much alcar and choline can cause fogginess/grogginess.. Curious if im getting too much.. I take 1500mg daily on top of the ~1000 in aav2. I also take a b100 with choline in it on top of the choline in aav2...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry got side tracked with that reply. Glad to hear your going to have it checked out. Hopefully it is nothing that a little rest wont cure...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry got side tracked with that reply. Glad to hear your going to have it checked out. Hopefully it is nothing that a little rest wont cure...
Yea well see soon enough. Even IF they tell me to not lift for a week or something, I'll still be able to run and play basketball(maybe) and maintain diet so.. All in all not SO worried at the moment .. Just anxious to find out what's going on!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to hear your final review man. Remember we are having a ridiculous sale going on for recompadrol and aav2. 55 for both !!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scheduled my apt for x rays and orthopedic tomorrow at 2:40.

I liked the 3 caps twice a day dosing yesterday for workout day, I think I'll try that today even though it's an off day. I'll do 3 caps before I go into work Which is like LISS cardio lol as a Waiter. And another 3 caps prior to my last meal of the day.

Also Feel like the mental fog has cleared this morning so that's a positive! need to get my split figured out for the 8x8 routine starting Monday

Here is the outline

image-3418907425.jpg

image-2965455067.jpg

I will not follow legs for this. I will be doing abs 3x a week. And I don't want to do cardio on back days (Tuesday) lol and don't want to / cant go to gym Wednesday's currently. So I've got some thinking and brainstorming to do here!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried 8x8, definitely looks good though...

I am currently doing Power, Muscle, Burn and really liking it. Although somehow I f'd my back yesterday doing Kroc Rows... so next couple of days will be doing nothing..

I think I will go with FST-7 again in May.. (If you remember, you got me on that one last year)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried 8x8, definitely looks good though...

I am currently doing Power, Muscle, Burn and really liking it. Although somehow I f'd my back yesterday doing Kroc Rows... so next couple of days will be doing nothing..

I think I will go with FST-7 again in May.. (If you remember, you got me on that one last year)
Yea I remember that lol u never wanted to come off!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So like 40-50% of normal weight for 4x8?

I might give this a go for April..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So like 40-50% of normal weight for 4x8?

I might give this a go for April..
U mean 8x8 right

Yea that should be good.. Increase weight when u get all 8x8. The biggest factor of this routine is as little rest as possible! All 8 sets of an exercise should be completed In under 5 minutes!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/20 update

Liking the 3 caps twice a day on off days as well. Really alleviates any possible burning. Also seems to generate stronger thermo effect despite less frequent dosing.

Will be doing another full body active recovery lift and light cardio bc I feel super stiff.

Xrays and apt at 2:40 for my back/shoulder! Lift after! Lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U mean 8x8 right

Yea that should be good.. Increase weight when u get all 8x8. The biggest factor of this routine is as little rest as possible! All 8 sets of an exercise should be completed In under 5 minutes!
Yes, sorry didn't ask that correctly. What I meant was use 40-50% of the weight used when doing 4x8 ... for 8x8.

Thanks man

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the brief hiatus. Work has been insane and midterms for school.

Dr said shoulder sounds and feels like rotator cuff STRAIN. didn't need x rays. He ordered phys therapy but i don't want it in my medical file. (trying to become a cop) so I'm doing pt stuff on my own after researching it.

I'll be back in full attack mode on Monday for the gym and can't wait. This break has not been the best... Despite watching my cals, I've softened up dramatically! I'm depressed as result n will probably take less frequent breaks from now on as my recoverability has clearly improved.

Been dosing 3 caps twice daily still and found this to be my personal choice.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Cam, great news re: doctor...

Know how you feel though. I hurt my back a few days ago. And have not done any runs, or weights since.. can't wait to get back at it Monday.. as today I am starting to feel like crap. Internally feel blah, and skin feels all itchy. Gym withdrawals?????? lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pray that it gets better my friend!! Try as hard as it is, to go light for a while.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rest bud. Let yourself mend. You will thank yourself in the long run.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest bud. Let yourself mend. You will thank yourself in the long run.
Exactly. In the end 5-7 days off beats weeks off due to incapacity! Just got my sights set on Monday and the ensuing 8x8 program!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Refreshed and ready to roll hard.

HIIT, chest, bi's, abs. Can't wait to feel hard again (hope packers doesn't see this)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/25

Today's workout was legit and it felt awesome to be back. I forgot how hard 8x8 can be and was considering swapping the whole routine bc you CAN'T use heavy weights... Well I didn't and in feeling it only a few hours post workout.

The rules r 15-20 seconds rest between sets. If u get all 8 sets of 8 done in under 5 mins, you increase weight next time. If you fail on time and/or reps, you stay at the weight until u make time / reps.

Started off with HIIT on the treadmill for 27 minutes and 350 cals

Chest

compound superset bc I like both angles
Low cable cross overs-4 sets of 8 @17.5lbs
High cable cross overs-4 sets 8 @ 17.5
All 8 sets completed in 4m 25 sec

Wide grip Incline smith presses to neck
8 sets of 8 @105lbs completed on 4m 17sec

Incline db presses
35lbsx 8,8,8,8,8,8,6,7- failed reps last two sets... On 35 pounders- humbling lol
completed in 4m 54sec

Chest dips- heavy forward lean
Bodyweight 8 sets of 8 in 3m 23sec- will not progress in weight only aim to beat time due to stress on joints and low rest periods

Pullovers - added these in for extra chest/back work since I won't hit back til Friday
4 sets of 8 @50lbs in 2m 18sec

BI's

Compound superset
Underhand grip chins- BW x 8,8,8,6
BB Drag curls- 45x 8,8,8,6
All sets completed in 4m 23sec
^^^ so tiring

Machine Preacher curls
35lbs+resistance (?)x8,8,8,6 failed too early so dropped to 25lbx 8,8,8,8
Completed in 5m 37s so will work at 30 for all 8 next time

Incline db curl
15lbx8 sets of 8- completed in 4m 30s

Finished with forearm and grip work then abs

Then went and ended with cardio on treadmill incline walking+a 30 sec incline sprint every 3 minutes for 17m 200cals

Total cardio- 44m 550cals
Total wokouttime 2 hours 5 mins

Tomorrow is shoulders+tris+calves and maybe basketball

Sat the 30th I have a Police exam physical so I'll have to teSt my 1.5 mike time. Such a dumb test bc Idk any Cop or criminal who chases or gets chased for a mile and a half! They NEED to test sprint. Maybe fastest 1/4 mike time.. Anything other than dumb pure aerobic endurance. Further more- they should continue testing once you are hired to keep all cops from getting obese! End rant!
My time is normally low to mid 10 minutes so I'll test that Thursday one last time.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st off damn glad to have you back!! 2nd nice wicked updates ched!!! I hope you continue to heal and push pr's like my wife pushes out lil hulks!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I think I am going to go with OEP original to stack with aav2 for the final 4 weeks. Have used Many times before and can't beat usp labs... Should be a very powerful combo!

Lastly- I dropped the MCC as of last week (stArt of the week long break) and starting to lose the sub q water I had especially in legs (thank god my jeans r fitting SOMEHWAT normally again!)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend new formula. Works better imo

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend new formula. Works better imo
That's the word on the street, I Just have 2.5 bottles of the original I wanna get through before purchasing anything else! Full update for today soon!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update 3/28

Solid leaning has resumed as of Tuesday... Been making great progress in terms of recomping.

Doms is RIDICULOUS w the 8x8 and the full and dense feeling in my muscles has been long missed!

I am about to get in legs and my 1.5 mile time, and will follow that with some HIIT.

Still yet to post Tuesday's workout (yesterday was off and just did an ab circuit at home when I woke up). Have had a ton of school work. For my last semester, way too much... Pretty pissed honestly lol this was supposed to be an easy set of classes!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday 3/26 shoulders, tris, calves

Warmup incline walk for 12 minutes 181 cals

Seated db lateral raises
10lbx 8, 8 (felt light) 20lbx8,8,8 (lost form) 10lbx8,8,8 total 8x8 completed in 4mins 5sec. Will use 15's next time

Wide grip bb upright row
8 sets of 8 @ 40lbs completed in 3min 49sec.

BTN bb press
65lbsx8,8,8,8,6 dropped to 55lbsx 8,8,8
8 sets of 8 completed in 5min flat- will use 60lbs next

Bent over db laterals
10lbx 8 sets of 8 in 3mins 45sec

Tris

Overhead rope ext
25lb 8 sets of 8 in 4min 7sec

2 db skull crushers
10lb each arm 8 sets of 8 in 4min 17 sec

2 arm db kickbacks
10lb each 8 sets of 8 in 3m 49sec

Hypers- 3 sets of 20

Leg press calves- 270lbs x 3 sets of 15
Seated calves- 90lbs x 3 sets of 15

Stair master 10mins 163 cals
Total cardio 22 mins 344 cals

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday 3/28 legs and HIIT

Strted with my 1.5 mile run in 10mins 37 sec then did HIIT for the rest of the session and totaled 32mins 396 cals

BB deadlifts- first time doing these in about 6 months.. Been doing trap deads bc of my back.. They felt amazing despite being girl weight- no laughing!
135x15, 155x12, 165x8 (none to failure or anything but felt great and got the perfect pump and really feel the help with my posture tonight)

Glute ham bridge superset with rear leg elevated split squat
2 sets of 15 each leg
No rest between supers

Leg curl- 80lbs x 3 sets of 15
Superset with
Leg extension- 100lbs x 3 sets of 15
No rest between supers

Reverse bb lunge - 65lbsx 6 each leg x 3 sets
Superset with
Bodyweight bosu ball squats- 15x 3 sets
No rest between supers

Single leg extension- 15 x40 lbs

Single leg curl- 15x 30lbs

Glute machine- 15x 40lbs

Standing calf raises- 270x22, 290x22, 310x15 drop 210x20

Donkey calves- 180lbsx 12,,12,12- feet in different angles each set

Hypers- 20, 15

Really feel solid and strong in the legs after this fast paced workout. Its not heavy or near failure but im focusing on getting my jeans to fit my legs again :) so I need the muscle to atrophy a bit while still staying functional, quick, and defined, hard, etc.

Tomorrow will be 8x8 for back traps and forearms. Will Also do abs and a little bit of HIIT. Ill Be moving furntiure in the AM as well... Joy.
I Don't wanna kill my legs two days in a row before my physical test Saturday morning which will include the 1.5 mile out on a track.

Once the 4 week mark rolls around on the 5th of April, I'll snap some progress pics and write a one month review. Then will be onto month 2 and adding in OEP.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro your way to strong to be a girl haha. Your lifts still looking wicked good bro! I didn't even know the trap bar was to prevent back pain, I always like using the trap bar anyways.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bro your way to strong to be a girl haha. Your lifts still looking wicked good bro! I didn't even know the trap bar was to prevent back pain, I always like using the trap bar anyways.
Its a pretty nifty Deadlift tool for variety

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy easter where it applies!

Worked all day today and have been eating slightly above maintenance to test effects of aav2 in Calorie wasting. As was suspected earlier, it's doing a solid job in that department as weight has stayed consistent.

For some reason the friday back/trap workout notes got deleted during a phone update but I still have ridiculous doms in my lats and traps.

I'll be adding OEP to the mix mid week and will return cals to maintenance before lowering them slightly the following week.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah took off day to spend with the fam! Happy Easter brother and to all!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Happy Easter Gents.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killer chest and bis workout today. I'll get numbers up soon... Looked very lean and had an insane pump and sweat the whole workout. I switched some chest exercises to ones that suit me better (wanted to give the recommended exercises a shot last week before tweaking) and well probably tweak Some
Shoulder and tri exercises tomorrow as well

Fortunately I worked yesterday on Easter so there was zero temptation of cheating andit was a normal day food wise. I would have liked to see aav2 with a big cheat meal but mentally I'm glad I didn't. I'll push the envelope tho in the last 4 weeks. OEP being added wednesday! I'll also try To get into the HPX office at my school and use the bf meter. It's hand held but it's better than nothing

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday 4/1

Started with 27minutes and 358 cals of HIIT

Incline smith press
115x8 sets of 8 in 4m 20sec (10lb increase)

Machine flyes
75x8x8 in 4m 26 sec

Incline db press
35x 8,8,8,8,8,8,7,6 in 6 mins flat

Cable crosses hi to low
20x 8x8 3m 56sec

Dips- 22 partial reps to stretch the pecs

Pullovers
55x 4x8 3m 48s (5 lb increase)

Underhand chins- bw x 8,8,8,8
Superset
Bb drag curls- 45x8,8,8,8
5m 55sec

Preacher curl machine
30+resistance- 8x8 5m 10sec

Inc db curls
17.5x8x8 5m 22sec (+2.5 increase)

Finished with abs and forearms/grip no cardio post due to It being very late and I had a sick pump I didn't want to lose by doing cardio so I went home and ate right away to help recovery.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday 4/2

12m 138 incline walk

Seated db laterals
15x8x8- 3m 50sec (+5 increase)

Upright rows
50x8x8- 4m 18 sec (+10 increase)

BTN bb press
70x8x8- 4m 9sec (+10 increase)

Facepulls-40x 8,8,8,8
Superset
Bent over db laterals- 15x 8,8,8,8
Didn't get time but was under 5min

Straight bar pushdown
30lbx8x8 (weird weighting on these cables)- 4m 30sec

2 db OH ext
15 each armx8x8 3m 31sec

Rope pushdowns with squeeze
20x8x8 (weird weighting) 4m 38sec

Reverse hyper extensions- 3 sets of 20

Leg press calf raises
230x22, 270x22, 290x20
Superset with standing calf raises bodyweight x 10,10,10

Finished with 22m 313 cals of HIIT on treadmill
Total cardio 34m 451cals

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was off and I woke up very sick out of nowhere... Seem to be coughing up a lot of fluid/mucus from the lungs. In going to do legs and abs today... Supposed to be hiit but I don't wanna make myself any worse. So im going to get 30 minutes of LISS to start and 15 LISS to finish. hopefully tomorrow I'll be better to get some HIIT before the weekend.

I've also been drinking increasingly more water this week and today I'm going to start carrying a gallon w me and make sure I finish it. I might also pick up some kefir bc my stomach feels funky- probably related to this random illness.

Still dosing aav2 at 3 caps PRE workout and 3 caps prior to post workout meal. OEP now 2 caps am and 1 cap PRE workout as of yesterday.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout brother C and hope you start to feeling better soon. Every one here in Bama keep getting sick.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well very interesting day today. To start- I have bronchitis. Still going in for back traps and abs soon.

Second- I saw a new dr for my TRT and he is taking me off test and attempting a restart.

As of today I am on clomid 50mg eod. After two weeks I will stop using test and use the clomid everyday for 10 days then get blood done. At that point we will add hcg and/or adex or aromasin as needed.

The goals are to get natty test production back and get fertility back. I am too young to be on TRT and this guy is very smart and caring. I'm really glad to have found him.

Also I seem to be leaning steadily now. My jeans r finally fitting Around my legs lol and belly fat cells feel as if they're shrinking on a daily basis!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One good thing about being sick is I always lean out haha. I hit back And traps yesterday along with abs. Zero cardio bc I am wheezing and coughing mucus lol. But lift was great.

Rotator work for shoulders warm up
Pullups-8x8 x bodyweight in 5m 35s

T bar row wide grip
70x 8x8 4m 24s

V handle cable row
100x8x8 5m flat

HS lat pull- 1 arm at a time (wt per side)
45x8,8,8 55x8,8,8 65x8,8,8 4m 20s

Wide grip Bb shrug- 135x8,8,8,8
Superset
Db shrug- 60x8,8,8,8
4m 26s

Zottman curls-17.5x8,8,8,8
Superset
Db wrist curls- 35x8,8,8,8
3m 56s

Finished with body weight ab circuit

Really liking the combo of OEP and aav2. The OEP has definitely helped increase the focus and intensity/endurance. And is adding to the calorie wasting effects of the aav2. I have slightly reduced carbs this week and eliminating some foods that were causing some inflammation and also picked up some kefir to help regulate the gut while on anti biotics for the second time already jn 2014 :(

Feeling very lean in the love handles (have none) and can once again grab my obliques. Legs are seeing some nice separation ATM as well!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday I did LISS with a few little sprints mixed in... I totaled 47 minutes and 761 calories for cardio along with legs. I REALLY liked the way aav2 made liss so effective- I could literally feel fat cells shrinking. I went out to dinner Thursday night and wore clothes that have been tight for a few months now. But my shoulders arms chest and back are all bigger... Waist and legs have slowly returned to where I like them. Now it's just a matter of detailing and reducing the pesky subq fat and water.