EBF AAv2 + chedapalooza= recomp city

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heading in soon to do some HIIT on the treadmill and maybe a plyo cardio circuit. My shoulders r wrecked from yesterday!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit the gym for roughly an hour.

Did 37 minutes of various HIIT on the treadmill for 484 cals then did a quick cardio plyo circuit even tho I was already drained. It wasn't much but was a great finisher to completely empty the tank.

It was

20 squat jumps
20 incline pushups
20 lunge jumps
20 flat pushups
45 second break

20 box jumps
20 battling rope (idk terminology but I did one arm up and one down like waving them)
20 high knees
20 battling rope both arms up and down at same time

Then some mountain climbers to end .. Quick stretch and done.

The burning is very noticeable in my stomach and this is the only supp that I've ever felt in my stomach. I used vanillean and did not get this at all. Again, It's not bothersome just worth noting bc it's very prominent until I eat.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The capsaicin does that. You can take it with 5g leucine to help stop that burn or 5g glutamine

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The capsaicin does that. You can take it with 5g leucine to help stop that burn or 5g glutamine

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
I'll try with recoverpro then? That's all I have .. No single aminos

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Try it with a teaspoon worth in water ;)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You kind of need to dose up to it.

I would use almond milk to take the pills. Glutamine will coat the stomach as would a small protein shake
Got it. My last 2 caps tonight had zero burning actually.. Before my second meal. I'll see how things go tomorrow before changing anything, as I'd really like to dose all on completely empty stomach

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped 2 caps at 3- going to play basketball til about 6. I am fasted right now, had 1 1/2 scoop recover pro 30 mins after the aav2.

Will feed 6-11pm and hit bed around 1pm

Waking up slightly leaner each day, loving initial effects with a clean diet

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good new Cam!!!!

Dose 2 pre bed and ramp it up to 8 caps...that will blow ya mind lol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit the gym for roughly an hour.

Did 37 minutes of various HIIT on the treadmill for 484 cals then did a quick cardio plyo circuit even tho I was already drained. It wasn't much but was a great finisher to completely empty the tank.

It was

20 squat jumps
20 incline pushups
20 lunge jumps
20 flat pushups
45 second break

20 box jumps
20 battling rope (idk terminology but I did one arm up and one down like waving them)
20 high knees
20 battling rope both arms up and down at same time

Then some mountain climbers to end .. Quick stretch and done.

The burning is very noticeable in my stomach and this is the only supp that I've ever felt in my stomach. I used vanillean and did not get this at all. Again, It's not bothersome just worth noting bc it's very prominent until I eat.
Nice variation here. I love those ropes. It really is a killer. I used to do alternating raises with them as a finisher for shoulder workout and prior to volleyball to get shoulders nice and loose. Looking good here cheda !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good new Cam!!!!

Dose 2 pre bed and ramp it up to 8 caps...that will blow ya mind lol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Oo thatsounds like itd be crazy... But then I would run out sooner and then I'd be sad. I really want this to take me to the start of my cut in may

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
damn...you should have bought 3 bottles lol...

then we could play around with timing and dosing to get the most out of it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn...you should have bought 3 bottles lol...

then we could play around with timing and dosing to get the most out of it.
Zach sent me these . It's in op. I'm honestly already sold as the effects were pretty instant since my diet has lent itself to fat loss ... The effects r definitely amplified by the product. So I will take a look at whAt I need to order soon and try to add a bottle in :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday 3/11

Today was start of shock week for p/rr/s

It was a CRAZY long day with very little sleep on Sunday night and I've been extremely active: playing a lot more basketball tham usual, hitting the gym more frequently, and reducing cals... So I really felt this yesterday and by 5 pm I was almost too tired to eat or drive home!!! But I sure felt LEAN all day lol.

Noticing some separation between delts and bis/tris now. Also my legs are really starting to separate... When you really nail down diet and training and supplements, results should be seen almost daily IMO. I feel like a plateau is imminent tho, and will keep a close watch on things to avoid or break thru asap.

Workout for Monday:
Lift between classes at 11am

Incline bb press- 135x10, 155x9, 175x7 (pr reps)
Superset with
Incline db fly- 30x10, 30x9, 30x8

Flat bench- 155x8, 155x7 (rarely do this really hurts my shoulder from football injuries)
Superset with
Decline db fly- 30x10, 30x10

Inc db press drop sets- 60x6 drop 50x5 drop 40x5

Drop set Cable crosses (hi to low)- 30x8 drop 20x8, 30x10 drop 20x10 (weird weighting on this machine)

Dips- bwx10, bwx10
Superset with
2 arm kickbacks- 10lbx10, 10lbx10

Crushers- 65x10, 65x10
Superset with
Oh db ext- 50x10, 50x10

Pushdown drop set (straight bar)- 40x10 drop 30x8 drop 20x8 (weird weighting again)

Then went back at 2 for HIIT and did 44 minutes for 496 cals as well as abs and hypers

Then played basketball for 1.5 hour.... FRIED

Today is back/bis and basketball and classes...!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geese C, your insane and i love it! You have so much energy i need you to send some my way lol.

Monday 3/11

Today was start of shock week for p/rr/s

It was a CRAZY long day with very little sleep on Sunday night and I've been extremely active: playing a lot more basketball tham usual, hitting the gym more frequently, and reducing cals... So I really felt this yesterday and by 5 pm I was almost too tired to eat or drive home!!! But I sure felt LEAN all day lol.

Noticing some separation between delts and bis/tris now. Also my legs are really starting to separate... When you really nail down diet and training and supplements, results should be seen almost daily IMO. I feel like a plateau is imminent tho, and will keep a close watch on things to avoid or break thru asap.

Workout for Monday:
Lift between classes at 11am

Incline bb press- 135x10, 155x9, 175x7 (pr reps)
Superset with
Incline db fly- 30x10, 30x9, 30x8

Flat bench- 155x8, 155x7 (rarely do this really hurts my shoulder from football injuries)
Superset with
Decline db fly- 30x10, 30x10

Inc db press drop sets- 60x6 drop 50x5 drop 40x5

Drop set Cable crosses (hi to low)- 30x8 drop 20x8, 30x10 drop 20x10 (weird weighting on this machine)

Dips- bwx10, bwx10
Superset with
2 arm kickbacks- 10lbx10, 10lbx10

Crushers- 65x10, 65x10
Superset with
Oh db ext- 50x10, 50x10

Pushdown drop set (straight bar)- 40x10 drop 30x8 drop 20x8 (weird weighting again)

Then went back at 2 for HIIT and did 44 minutes for 496 cals as well as abs and hypers

Then played basketball for 1.5 hour.... FRIED

Today is back/bis and basketball and classes...!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Veryyy tired today. Have one more class today then gonna shoot around hoops at school. No lifting or cardio today but might go play some ball tonight (full court) but also may decide to just keep things low key today as my joints r hurtin from above avg activity level. I will post up my workout from yesterday this afternoon.

Last night noticed increase vascularity in forearms and legs.

Also measured bf at school on a hand held monitor - got 14%... but I know they have up to 3% error so I'm thinking it's slightly lower perhaps.

I feel a lot smaller after reducing creatine dose and frequency. How the hell do dudes get these swollen full arms all day long?! I always look so damn flat!

I took 2 aav2 this morning around 10am and have bcaa w me. Will break fast around 3-4pm

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was lame. Gym was shut down at school and the court was swamped at 6 when I went to play.. I got in two OK games and called it quits bc too many ppl and time off the court.. Did abs before I left and that was it. At dinner time I was starving but half way thru the meal I was finding it harder and harder to take each bite so definite appetite suppression going on here.. I look smaller/leaner overall and not happy but not unhappy... I Need to assess calories moving forward as I find myself eating very little as well as craving literally nothing.. I usually always develop a craving for a certain food during the day and then just have it for dinner.. But that has not happened At all since starting the aav2...

Today was off day, Yesterdays workout was:

Bb rows- 135x8, 135x10, 145x10
Superset with
Hammer grip chins bodyweight- 10,8,8

Db pullovers across bench- 60x10, 10
Superset with
Straight arm lat pull- 40x10,10 (weird weight on this machine)

1 Arm db rows- 75x8 drop 65x8

Wide grip lat pull- 100x8 drop 70x7 drop 50x10 (weird weights they are very heavy for some reason)

Underhand lat pull-110x8, 8
Superset with
Hammer curls across body- 30x8,8

Collar grip reverse curl- 50x10, 10
Superset with
Close grip camber curl- 50x10,10

Standing Db curls- 35x6 drop 25x6 drop 15x6

Concentration curls(had insane pump at this time and wanted to do one little extra thing)- 25x6 + partial pulses at point of contraction

Standing calf raises- 165x20, 20

Leg press calf raises- 310x20, 350x18 drop 290x15

Finished with various grip and forearm work

Tomorrow is legs and Cardio. I've definitely been working very hard the past 2 weeks and it's caught up. I worked thru an illness too for which I tool anti buotics.. I'm feeling sluggish but I don't let it slow me down. Next week I think I will dial back and do some active recovery lifts and use only basketball for my cardio before I ramp it up with an 8x8 routine the week following that.

Stay tuned!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked workout brother C your ass needs to move down here with me my gym's one of the rare 24/7 gyms. Peaceful at night lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wicked workout brother C your ass needs to move down here with me my gym's one of the rare 24/7 gyms. Peaceful at night lol
Lol I've only worked out a handful of times after 9-10pm and it was usually drunk as a teenager lol . I don't function that well after 8 pm!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See Im different I turn into a night hawk hulk lol;

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Killed legs and cardio today and tried to keep carbs slightly higher. Not feeling
Crazy about it.. Got that tingly fat cell feeling in my stomach..Could be just in my head tho idk. Watch me wake up way leaner tomorrow even tho I'm pretty unhappy ATM lol.

Will post up the full workout tomorrow!

Also tried downloading some calorie trackers but I don't have all the updates / don't wantthem for my iPhone so I was able to download a decent one (wanted my fitness pal) and I'll upload a pic of an avg day tomorrow as well (I tracked wed. The 13th my off day) and will consider tracking from now on but I just don't like doing it lol .. Feels like homework and I don't like to dwell or overthink things.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently posting from the recumbent bike finishing up shoulders and traps day and my p/rr/s trial run. I liked it but I'm moving on to something else that I've used with great success for adding density and shedding bf.

I still owe yesterday leg workout post and today's shoulder.

I'm
Going out to dinner at a nice sushi place with an 80$ grouping lol and I plan on a big refeed meal bc I'm flatter than an 8 year old boy and I look like I dont even workout. That's the worst.

I really think that aav2 is wasting some SERIOUS calories that is currently detrimental to my physique goals. This is OK though and means the product is very effective and it is up to the user to make adjustments to diet and/or training for desired results. This also means big things for the larger guys out there who really need to drop bf without "dieting" and risking loss in strength or energy. I think adding aav2 to a slight surplus (yes surplus) can really shed bodyfatt.

with that being said, I tracked my cals on wed... And got

2052 cals
161 carbs
68 fat
200 pro

This is my typical daily diet, even tho wed. Was an OFF day... I think that is my problem. Not enough cals. But I have never been carb tolerant so I'm wondering where I should/could realistically increase macros...

I think that on top of training and cardio.. Im at a steep deficit everyday.. But don't really lose much due to shut down of metabolism

I always notice on off/delosd weeks following same diet that I 1- increase muscle fullness 2- have reduced inflammation 3- lean out like crazy...

Thoughts?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently posting from the recumbent bike finishing up shoulders and traps day and my p/rr/s trial run. I liked it but I'm moving on to something else that I've used with great success for adding density and shedding bf.

I still owe yesterday leg workout post and today's shoulder.

I'm
Going out to dinner at a nice sushi place with an 80$ grouping lol and I plan on a big refeed meal bc I'm flatter than an 8 year old boy and I look like I dont even workout. That's the worst.

I really think that aav2 is wasting some SERIOUS calories that is currently detrimental to my physique goals. This is OK though and means the product is very effective and it is up to the user to make adjustments to diet and/or training for desired results. This also means big things for the larger guys out there who really need to drop bf without "dieting" and risking loss in strength or energy. I think adding aav2 to a slight surplus (yes surplus) can really shed bodyfatt.

with that being said, I tracked my cals on wed... And got

2052 cals
161 carbs
68 fat
200 pro

This is my typical daily diet, even tho wed. Was an OFF day... I think that is my problem. Not enough cals. But I have never been carb tolerant so I'm wondering where I should/could realistically increase macros...

I think that on top of training and cardio.. Im at a steep deficit everyday.. But don't really lose much due to shut down of metabolism

I always notice on off/delosd weeks following same diet that I 1- increase muscle fullness 2- have reduced inflammation 3- lean out like crazy...

Thoughts?
You can add it in fats or carbs it's up to you but I'm happy you like the product. Yea it does waste some cals and slows gastric emptying and pushes the body towed fat burning even when eating carbs based off a recent 2012 study in humans

Keep it up add 200 cals.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can add it in fats or carbs it's up to you but I'm happy you like the product. Yea it does waste some cals and slows gastric emptying and pushes the body towed fat burning even when eating carbs based off a recent 2012 study in humans

Keep it up add 200 cals.
Very interesting. My gf tonight said my cheeks r getting very thin lol which isn't good bc I don't have a fat face. I therefore had about 40g extra carbs from brown rice putting me around 200g carbs for the day.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday 3/14

HIIT on treadmill to start for 33 minutes 452 cals

Legs
Sumo squat w db on 2 benches
65x15,15,15 (30 seconds rest)

Prone single leg curl
40x15, 50x15, 15 alternating no rest

Single leg ext
55x15,15,15 alternating no rest

Glute bridge across bench
30lb bar on waist x 15, 15, 15
Superset with
Straight leg dead lift
55x 15,15,15 (30 sec between supersets)

Pyramid set no rest between any sets
Hip adduc- 115x15, 130x15, 145x15, 130x10, 115x10
Hip abduc- same as above

Rear leg elevated split squat - bw x 15 each leg to stretch hip flexors

Hypers- 2 sets of 20

Seated calf raises- 110x 20 x 3 sets
Horizontal calf- 170x15, 230x15 drop 170x11 drop 150x11 with a dc stretch at the end

Finished on stair master for another 16 minutes 225 cals
Total cardio- 49minutes 677 cals --- too much! Lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday 3/15

Started with HIIT on treadmill for 30 minutes 390 cals

Shoulders

DB upright rows- 20lbx10, 25x10, 27.5x10, 30x8
Superset with
Seated db laterals- 15lbx10, 15x10, 17.5x10, 17.5x10

HS shoulder press (wt. Per side)
70lbsx10, 85x10, 95x7
Superset with
Standing bent rear delt raises-
17.5x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10

Single arm cable front raises
20lbx8 drop 10lbx 8 drop 5lb x8

Facepulls with external rotation
47.5 x8 drop 35x8 drop 20x8

BB shrug- 185x10, 10, 225x8
Superset with
Db shrugs- 70x10, 75x10, 60x10

Finished with ab work and 15 minutes recumbent bike HIIT for another 160 cals
Total cardio-46minutes 550 cals

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good updates brother C lol I thought you were talking bout your butt cheeks for a minute glad you wasn't haha. My wife says I have no ass at all, and now she's changing her mind since I do lunges now.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good updates brother C lol I thought you were talking bout your butt cheeks for a minute glad you wasn't haha. My wife says I have no ass at all, and now she's changing her mind since I do lunges now.
Lol that's funny. I had to stop lunges :( butt got too BIG! I like where my legs r heading right now getting my v shape look back

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet bro I'd love to get that v shape myself. Man I saw a vid of Arnold doing a back pose wicked sick.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today n tomorrow r scheduled off days.. Heading to Boston for st pattys party n parade will still dose aav2.. I took 2 caps fasted this morning at 11. I'm gonna take 2 before I have 60g isopure shake. And that will be all the food cals for the day.. I never eat in the 24 hours I drink and It usually shreds me up lol.

I will dose the last 2 caps prob prior to bed... Thoughts?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today n tomorrow r scheduled off days.. Heading to Boston for st pattys party n parade will still dose aav2.. I took 2 caps fasted this morning at 11. I'm gonna take 2 before I have 60g isopure shake. And that will be all the food cals for the day.. I never eat in the 24 hours I drink and It usually shreds me up lol.

I will dose the last 2 caps prob prior to bed... Thoughts?
Prior to bed is fine

Take a hefty dose of aav2 or garcinia pre drinking you'll be surprised

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prior to bed is fine

Take a hefty dose of aav2 or garcinia pre drinking you'll be surprised
Yep I'm 4 caps in on the day I haven't started drinking yet and I think I'll take 2 more before I do and do 2 at bed.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off day today Sunday 3/17 n got called into work. (waiter). Disnt drink as much as I thought I would yesterday.. Not much st all actually.. Had a glass of red wine lol, half a bottle raspberry lager, 2 guinness draughts, 1 becks sapphire, 1 shot Jameson and a jello shot over the course of 5 hours. Ididnt realize becks sapphire had so many cals n carbs or I wouldn't have had it. I feel pretty bloated actually today which Is not the norm after drinking. Definitely holding water n not digging it at all.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New dosing as of today:

Workout days-
3 caps 45 min prior to workout
3 caps 30 mins prior to Post workout meal

Off days-
2 caps 30 mins prior to lunch and dinner
2 caps prior to bed (at least 1 hour after feed window closes)

Today Is another off day. Been feeling very lethargic and run down after a couple weeks of extreme daily activity. I'll get in tomorrow for a full body active recovery type lift and probably play some light basketball. Same thing on Thursday with lots of rest wed and Friday aside from my heavy work schedule.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Got caught back up ched! Solid work in here as always bud.

I would recommend trying a standard 5-7 meal/day carb cycle for your cut. I've had the best success when done correctly with this style of eating. Me and IF didn't mix very well and I don't feel it's an ideal program to follow for prep. I wish it worked for me as I like the convenience of it tbh. Just something to think about.

You're doing great stay positive bud. Also aav2 is one of my favs for sure. I dosed my with fish oil seemed to help. Keep it up bud

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got caught back up ched! Solid work in here as always bud.

I would recommend trying a standard 5-7 meal/day carb cycle for your cut. I've had the best success when done correctly with this style of eating. Me and IF didn't mix very well and I don't feel it's an ideal program to follow for prep. I wish it worked for me as I like the convenience of it tbh. Just something to think about.

You're doing great stay positive bud. Also aav2 is one of my favs for sure. I dosed my with fish oil seemed to help. Keep it up bud
Thanks man I like the convenience of IF too.. I think it works well for me, my carbs r just too high to burn much fat ATM.. I am keeping an eye on it.. It's just too early for an all out cut here in CT.. that's not necessary til may for a mid June peak..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to hit a full body routine today 2-4 exercises per muscle group only 1 set per exercise of 12-20 depending on weight and intraset "feel"... Just an active recovery type thing. I'll do this again thursday. Using this week to transition and prepare for 8x8 routine with massive volume for the following 3 weeks!

Weight and bf is stable and plataued ATM.. Hoping for a breaking point soon.. It usually just happens on it's own. Gonna be dosing 3 caps aav2 PRE workout and then 3 caps about 15 minutes after my workout, 30 mins before my post workout meal.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks man I like the convenience of IF too.. I think it works well for me, my carbs r just too high to burn much fat ATM.. I am keeping an eye on it.. It's just too early for an all out cut here in CT.. that's not necessary til may for a mid June peak..
Sorry bud I just meant when you start your cut lol I figured its a bit early to cut up there :)

Keep it up bud

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to hit a full body routine today 2-4 exercises per muscle group only 1 set per exercise of 12-20 depending on weight and intraset "feel"... Just an active recovery type thing. I'll do this again thursday. Using this week to transition and prepare for 8x8 routine with massive volume for the following 3 weeks!

Weight and bf is stable and plataued ATM.. Hoping for a breaking point soon.. It usually just happens on it's own. Gonna be dosing 3 caps aav2 PRE workout and then 3 caps about 15 minutes after my workout, 30 mins before my post workout meal.
Let me know how you like the new protocol. I'm looking into a cooking/pre workout fat metabolizer powder. Won't be disappointed!

Quote was great add it in at the end of cooking process to any spiced meal high in fat/carbs

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know how you like the new protocol. I'm looking into a cooking/pre workout fat metabolizer powder. Won't be disappointed!

Quote was great add it in at the end of cooking process to any spiced meal high in fat/carbs
Interesting!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update 3/19

Did a full body lift as indicated above. Felt like I was sleep walking through the whole damn thing. Been sleeping a ton lately and cant seem to kick whatever Is dragging me down.

I worked in the 12-20 range until I achieved a burn in the muscles then stopped short of failure on all lifts and took minimal rest between all lifts.

Looking lean in all areas save lower belly... Still hoping to break thru there soon.

Problem- I noticed some imbalances in my physique (upper body- chest/lats/traps) due to an Injury I sustained over a month ago in my shoulder/back.. Basically the bony part where your rear delt muscles connect to traps and lats.
For the last month or so ive not been able to get a solid contraction in my RIGHT LAT orUPPER BACK. and I think it is behinningto cauSe a visible discrepancy between those and surrounding muscles. I believe it to be an Impingement... The injury occurred during heavy V handle lat pulls... It felt like my shoulder slid out of place for a spit second at the stretch position, pulling the lat muscle wayyyy up, and then snapped back down ONTO the muscle/tendon, whatever it may be... Any ideas fellas?? Need to figure this one out. Complete 7 days Rest did not help 3 weeks ago.

Edit- upon deeper searching and based on this image, I am going to say that my injury is something to do with the scapula/ scapulo-thoracic joint and surrounding muscles. I'm leaning towards the joint bc whenever I stretch my neck side to side, I get a shooting pain from the top of my spinal chord to the back top of my neck / head.

image-864723368.jpg