Mack presents the PNI triple threat stack transformation!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 515"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 516"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 517"/>
    You sir are jacked. I hate taking pictures of myself.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    You sir are jacked. I hate taking pictures of myself.
    Thank you,not very happy but it is winter and thats the excuse Im sticking with
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 515"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 516"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 517"/>
    Damn son! Shoulders and back looking huge! Quads look crazy too. Nice job!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. 911 to the 411 dang cuz you look young...but as Thoreau says, “Age is no better, hardly so well, qualified for an instructor as youth, for it has not profited so much as it has lost.” Plus your 4rm Tn where I have fam. sign me up

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Thank you,not very happy but it is winter and thats the excuse Im sticking with
    My excuse is I'm just fat and winter added some lbs
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Damn son! Shoulders and back looking huge! Quads look crazy too. Nice job!
    Thanks man,got a lot of work to do tho!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    911 to the 411 dang cuz you look young...but as Thoreau says, “Age is no better, hardly so well, qualified for an instructor as youth, for it has not profited so much as it has lost.” Plus your 4rm Tn where I have fam. sign me up
    Young and Im gettin it Thanks for following!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  7. Kill it Mac!

  8. Sub'd for the run. Good luck Mack !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Sub'd for the run. Good luck Mack !
    I have a feeling Mack is one of those who makes his own luck

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Kill it Mac!
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Sub'd for the run. Good luck Mack !
    You even got fu and gokix! Mack knows how to draw a crowd!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Kill it Mac!
    Thanks,I will try to keep up with you
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Sub'd for the run. Good luck Mack !
    Thanks bro,this should be pretty fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    I have a feeling Mack is one of those who makes his own luck
    Well I cant let you all make it for me now can I?
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You even got fu and gokix! Mack knows how to draw a crowd!
    My fans unite
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Yes it should,I need me an Ipad
    no you don't, lol!!!


    btw-subbed...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'll be following bro! Noticed Perform in your supps list that's what I like to see!!

    Now, let's see you go beast mode for the next 30
    damn, i thought he was taking perform by ai...wondered about that, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no you don't, lol!!!


    btw-subbed...
    Yes I do and thanks for joining man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    damn, i thought he was taking perform by ai...wondered about that, lol.
    Hmmmmm could be. Guess I was just presuming. How bout it mack?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Yes I do and thanks for joining man!
    hell yeah!!!.....hell yeah to joining, not to the ipod, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no you don't, lol!!!


    btw-subbed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Yes I do and thanks for joining man!
    Name:  Gregg-popovich-thumbs-up.png
Views: 97
Size:  123.3 KB

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, i thought he was taking perform by ai...wondered about that, lol.
    You are right good sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Hmmmmm could be. Guess I was just presuming. How bout it mack?
    My appologies,should have specified,going back to edit that!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. I'm in this Mack you know I would be. 4 pages on mobile already damn dude. I hope my next log moves that fast.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I'm in this Mack you know I would be. 4 pages on mobile already damn dude. I hope my next log moves that fast.
    Long time no see,glad to have ya!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    You are right good sir!

    My appologies,should have specified,going back to edit that!
    Damn! Lol. Oh well, better luck next time!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Damn! Lol. Oh well, better luck next time!
    It is on my to do list,dont you worry
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  23. Too many subs......

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Too many subs......
    No such thing
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  25. Oh man I had too see how this stack would go given all the controversy surrounding it. Kill it Mack
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Sub, First and In for Chicken-Mack-Nood-pics.
    This is the reason I'm here.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Oh man I had too see how this stack would go given all the controversy surrounding it. Kill it Mack
    Thanks man,kinda sucks I cant use the Thermadex,but I will just have to push harder than the others.Thanks for joining!
    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    This is the reason I'm here.
    Thanks for stopping by even if it is just for my pics
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Thanks man,kinda sucks I cant use the Thermadex,but I will just have to push harder than the others.Thanks for joining!

    Oh stop it!Thanks for stopping by even if it is just for my pics

    Why can't u take thermadex? Just wondering

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Why can't u take thermadex? Just wondering
    I do not react well to Yohimbine!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I do not react well to Yohimbine!
    Ahh I just took my first dose and my hands are feeling cold and shakey. But my core is super hot.Is this bad?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 11:30 PM
  2. LG Presents: The ultimate holiday natural stack!
    By Rhadam in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 09:48 PM
  3. App Nut's Triple Threat Stack - Becoming the lean machine.
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 05:52 PM
  4. I Finally Bought the Hype (Triple Crown Stack)
    By derek.maples in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Log in
Log in