Mack presents the PNI triple threat stack transformation!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I had an absolute blast on this contest,there were plenty of good contenders,and best of luck to all others who were part of it.I dont know how to do side by sides so Im going to post some before and label,then after.Before-
IMG_2635 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2636 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2638 (800x600).jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
More before-
IMG_2639 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2640 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2641 (800x600).jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
After-Final weight 175lbs.Thats a -5lb. loss,tell me what you all think,Im very happy for it to be 4 weeks.
IMG_2678 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2684 (800x600).jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
After-
IMG_2683 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2685 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2693 (800x600).jpg

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t!! You did that in 4 weeks?!!!! Very impressive...these results are anabolics territory!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
After-
IMG_2695 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2697 (800x600).jpg

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Damn Mack, hope you enjoy your new ipad Lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow.....amazing work and dedication shown in those pics. Awesome work man. Just awesome. Back ink looks good too. How many hours?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And we have a winner!!! Nice work Mack!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You got this Mack!
Thanks bro!
Sh*t!! You did that in 4 weeks?!!!! Very impressive...these results are anabolics territory!!
I busted my a** for 4 weeks,and it was a lot of fun.Thanks.
Damn Mack, hope you enjoy your new ipad Lol.
Haha,thanks man.

Wow.....amazing work and dedication shown in those pics. Awesome work man. Just awesome. Back ink looks good too. How many hours?
Thanks man,I couldnt honestly say,I was active duty so memory is not super clear,but it was 10+hours over 3 sessions.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Great work Mack, IMO you look bigger, I don't see a 5lb loss. Nice.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man there's a real difference in the bf around lower back and abs - you really picked up the definition there, so you bf has to be getting down for that to happen.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Man there's a real difference in the bf around lower back and abs - you really picked up the definition there, so you bf has to be getting down for that to happen.
Thanks man,I noticed a big difference in my back myself!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I was just running back through my log to see my progress over the 4 weeks and noticed somehow my post that I wrote up at the end is not here,so my appologies and here we go again!First off as we all know training and diet is key in any and all routines,along with good supplements and you have a win win.Luke really nailed it with the layout he gave me and in no way did I expect to see the results I did in the short 4 weeks this lasted,I am very pleased and he shared a lot of things that I without a doubt will be incorporating in my future training regimines.It is almost impossible for me to claim what the products did or didnt do in the short 4 weeks we used them,but I will give a simple breakdown of what I noted and share my experience of them,keep in mind I did not run the Thermadex,because of my sensitivity to Yohimbine.So I had to push super hard knowing the other guys had a slight hand up in that way.I have always been a big fan of Prodigy and this only added to my love for the product,I have a previous review posted which I will copy here beacuse it was great the first time I used it,and continued to dominate my workouts,now my thoughts on Paragon.

Paragon:
I used this as part of a simple yet effective stack,as you all know Prodigy was there,and just the basic staples,so it was not part of a natty stack or PCT that I was able to use this as part of,which does make it harder for me to guage its effectiveness.I would love to and plan on running this as part of a PCT and natty stack in the future because thats where I personally can tell how a product in its specific category does or does not work for me.

Effectiveness:
Overall impression,it worked great!I had signs of all the things I personally look for when taking an AI and or test booster.My libido was up pretty high the majority of the run,there were a few days where it seemed to just disappear,but it quickly bounced right back.My appetite while on this product was insane,which is one very strong reason why I want to try it as part of a natty or PCT.My mood was up and down,but I did have some raise in aggression,not much but enough to where others around me noticed.I had a very nice leaning out and dried out effect while taking this,became very vascular and shedded some weight that I honestly did not know I had to shed in certain areas.I had very nice muscle fullness as well while taking Paragon.I also had some amazing sleep while taking this product,some very vivid dreams as well.

Sides:
Acne was the big one for me,I had an extreme increase in acne,and in weird places like calves and forearms.I also noticed my hair was growing quite quick compared to my normal hair growth.I did not have any extreme joint dryness,but there were a few days where I started to feel my wrist and my elbows start to dry out,mainly towards the end of the bottle,which I easily combated by upping my oxi-mega intake.I did have some pressure in my head,no extreme headaches like I have received from DAA in the past,but there was some pressure worth noting.The wild dreams are something I could live without,but the sleep being so good balanced it out.I did have a few days where I felt like an emotional wreck,but it quickly went away.

Overall:
I really enjoyed this product,as I said before I look forward to trying it as part of a natty stack and running it a bit longer to guage full benefits and results.It worked very well for me in the 4 weeks I used it,and I will use it again.There were no extreme sides from Paragon,the ones I did have I personally do not mind as it helps me somewhat know what is taking place in my body.I have never used NMDA before and Paragon has peaked my interest in it for sure,overall amazing product and I received great benefits from it.

Prodigy:

Ok,so I've found a new must have in my stash.I enjoyed this product so much and will continue to use it in the future without a doubt!

Energy/focus:
The energy I got from this was amazing.Gave me that got to go now feeling,can't wait to get to the gym!The focus was some of the best I've ever experienced without a doubt!Clean energy,and the mental drive and focus were insane.Broke some prs using prodigy.

Pumps:
I had some great pumps while using prodigy.I never used it with any other preworkout,as I felt no need.Arms got so pumped it hurt some days.Was having pumps in muscles I wasn't even focusing on for the day.

Mix ability/taste:
I had the blueberry,and loved the taste to the point where I still crave the flavor.It mixed very well even in little water,I usually mixed with about 8oz. Of water,no residue or particles whatsoever.

Overall:
I love prodigy,as I said it is a must have in my stash now.It was consistent every single time I used it from first dose to last scoop.I never once had to use more than one level scoop,and I'm a stim junkie!i did get the beta tingles from it,which I personally love.Some may not but I know it's time to go when they hit!PNI really hit it out of the park with this one!Good job and thanks for a great product!

Once again big thanks to Luke and everyone at PNI that made this possible,I had an amazing time in this 4 weeks,and the support from the PNI guys was unreal.I also wanted to say great job to all the other contestants as you all killed it and it was very motivational and I feel honored to have been chosen to be a part of this.I can and will easily recommend the products I used,and if you have not tried them then put them on the to-do list.I learned a lot more than I ever imagined in the short 4 weeks and had results I truly did not expect or hope to get,so regardless this was a winning experience for me just to have the opportunity.Thanks to everyone who followed,I could not have done it without the support,and you guys are awesome,the support here is unreal and I truly feel like I have some real guys I can count on for support and motivation.Keep killing it guys,see you on the next one....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome job!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Good review man, I know I had some of those exact feelings and experiences with the products as well.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Let me know when the dark side log goes up

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Great log/review and awesome results!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good log and review Mack as always bro. Those afters are sick! That back shot is beyond impressive! Beautiful job my dude!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'm so behind on this but great log Mack Daddy!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
The proof is in the pics-ONE HELL OF A JOB!!!!!!