Mack presents the PNI triple threat stack transformation!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are right good sir!

My appologies,should have specified,going back to edit that!
Damn! Lol. Oh well, better luck next time!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh man I had too see how this stack would go given all the controversy surrounding it. Kill it Mack

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Oh man I had too see how this stack would go given all the controversy surrounding it. Kill it Mack
Thanks man,kinda sucks I cant use the Thermadex,but I will just have to push harder than the others.Thanks for joining!
This is the reason I'm here.
Thanks for stopping by even if it is just for my pics :D

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man,kinda sucks I cant use the Thermadex,but I will just have to push harder than the others.Thanks for joining!

Oh stop it!Thanks for stopping by even if it is just for my pics :D

Why can't u take thermadex? Just wondering

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ahh I just took my first dose and my hands are feeling cold and shakey. But my core is super hot.Is this bad?
Its probably just the stims,you would know if you reacted bad as I do,I went almost 3 days without eating last time I used Yohimbine,felt like I was getting stabbed in the stomach.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Its probably just the stims,you would know if you reacted bad as I do,I went almost 3 days without eating last time I used Yohimbine,felt like I was getting stabbed in the stomach.
ahh I definitely dont have that feeling yet! good to know though

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Yes for certain prone individuals there occurs a Yohimbine induced menstruation:D:p:eek:

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
63 posts prior to first workout update ?
I am going to need that IPAD to read your log. LOL.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got the same feeling this morning . really too over stimed for me . i was shaking like a leaf during the workout. don't like that. feeling at all.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so 2 caps Paragon are down for the day,and I took 1 scoop Prodigy 30min pre.I had a good workout,hard to get used to the weight to use for the rep range Im working with but it was good none the less.I will be going out for some cardio in a bit and will check back in with macros at some point tonight.Today was back/rear delts/abs,which I have not done abs or cardio yet for the day.These are numbers from working sets not including my warm up sets.

Rest between sets:3-5min.
Lifting tempo:4/0/1

Wide grip BB row:
185x8
205x5
205x4

Single arm DB row:
75x6
80x8
85x7

Partial rack dead lift-just below knees:
275x8
325x5
355x4

Seated Db bent rear lateral:
20x8
25x7
25x6

Was nice to change up my routine and I think I am going to enjoy these next few weeks!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
How did you feel about the long rest periods? Sone were needed but some felt long, my workout was brutal though.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks bro!Im pumped too!
How did you feel about the long rest periods? Sone were needed but some felt long, my workout was brutal though.
Honestly Im not big on much rest between sets except on major lifts like bench,squats or deads,but I am going with it and we will see in 4 weeks :D

Thanks for joining!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
This threads blowing up! Late but in. -kill it bro!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
That's why we're here!!
Thanks,so I went for a nice 30 min jog earlier,ended up forgetting my running shoes and had on flat bottoms,so pace was steady!I am not finished eating for the night lol so cant count up MACROS for the day but may just throw them up tomorrow,good first day for the log and enjoyed the Prodigy as always,cant wait to see what Paragon offers after it kicks in!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How'd I miss this??!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd I miss this??!!
Despite its size this log is only like a day old. Macks going to give your cycle log a run for its money with post count

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Speak for yourself!
Not everyone is here just for the pics :D

Quiet you!
Easy there!

Get outta my face!
Play nice :D

How'd I miss this??!!
Thats what Im talking about,glad your here.

Despite its size this log is only like a day old. Macks going to give your cycle log a run for its money with post count
Wait till I switch sides :D

In for my bro!!!!
Thanks bro,always a pleasure!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha his might pass mine up! Uh oh

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Don't worry the Doc is in! lol I am excited to see the continued work and progress

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Doc is the MAN!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:p

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had an awesome workout today,leg pump was painful.It has been raining here all day so didnt get to do cardio before as I usually do it outside,and tbh I wont be doing it after that leg session.My focus was nice today,strength felt good,all good to report so far on the Prodigy,can not comment on Paragon obviously as it hasnt had time to take effect!

Rest between sets:2-3min
Lifting tempo:2/1/2/1
Numbers are working sets,warm ups not included.

Leg extensions:
140x15
160x13

Hack squat-I do not have a machine at home,so I do them with a barbell behind my back,and heels on a 25lb. plate:
225x15
255x15
275x12

Db alternating lunge,weight is each hand:
45x20
50x18

Barbell stiff legged dead lift:
135x10
185x10
225x10,trying to get a feel for this one with weight,but felt really smooth.

Lying leg curl:
100x12
120x10

Hyperextensions:

Seated calf raise,also do not have a machine at home so put Barbell on top of legs and a 25lb. plate under toes:
185x13
155x18

I fell coming out of my weight room today going up the stairs,I am going to feel this one tomorrow for sure!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Nice work- I do love some BB hack squats. I used to do those quite a bit before I got a squat rack

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work- I do love some BB hack squats. I used to do those quite a bit before I got a squat rack
Thanks,they feel totally different and I like them a lot!