EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in brotha.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I am following this one. Sub'd !

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guy, weighed 212 tonight? :think: I was fully clothed and at 8:15pm I usually weigh in naked, 1st thing in the morning but I don't have a scale at my new place.

No pictures tonight as the aerobics room had classes in it. I'll try and snap some tomorrow.

Good strength and vascularity today, pop'd 2 Recompadrol then had 1.5 scoops Karbolyn and 1.5 scoops of whey.

Just slammed some ModernBCAA's with 2 more recompadrols. I'll have 2 scoops Team Skip protein and dose my final 2 recompadrols before bed with my massHGH.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brotha

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guy, weighed 212 tonight? :think: I was fully clothed and at 8:15pm I usually weigh in naked, 1st thing in the morning but I don't have a scale at my new place.

No pictures tonight as the aerobics room had classes in it. I'll try and snap some tomorrow.

Good strength and vascularity today, pop'd 2 Recompadrol then had 1.5 scoops Karbolyn and 1.5 scoops of whey.

Just slammed some ModernBCAA's with 2 more recompadrols. I'll have 2 scoops Team Skip protein and dose my final 2 recompadrols before bed with my massHGH.
DW, when you get a chance can you let us know how many calories you normally take in and how many you will eat during this run ? Thanks !

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, when you get a chance can you let us know how many calories you normally take in and how many you will eat during this run ? Thanks !
No problem dude! Major recomp going on, have an elliptical to get put together here and I have full access to AM cardio! Typical daily diet will look like so now that I've gone grocery shopping...

Meal 1:
4oz fatty cut of red meat
3 whole eggs
3 egg whites

Meal 2:
2 scoops Team Skip Protein
2tbs natty PB

Meal 3&4
8-10oz chicken
2 cups broccoli
1TBS grass feed butter
1tbs coconut oil

Pre-workout
1 scoop Whey
1 scoop Kaybolyn

Post Workout
~100-150gr of gluten free carbs (more carbs on back/leg days)

Before bed
30gr Shake
1TBS natty PB

Breakdown
Fat: 120-150
Carbs: 100-200
Protein: 325gr
Calories: ~3,000 for weekly avg.

I'll be lower carbs/higher fat on none days. Cut the carbs back to 100 and push the total fat closer to 150.

It'll probably stay like this for a while. Would like more whole food meals but right now protein shakes are cheaper than food so that's what I'll do. Thought I'd be doing some FTP training but if I train at about 8:30 I can have a workout partner, and I good one at that.

Hope that helps, I'll get cardio in once this elliptical gets put together

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem dude! Major recomp going on, have an elliptical to get put together here and I have full access to AM cardio! Typical daily diet will look like so now that I've gone grocery shopping...

Meal 1:
4oz fatty cut of red meat
3 whole eggs
3 egg whites

Meal 2:
2tbs natty PB

Meal 3&4
8-10oz chicken
2 cups broccoli
1TBS grass feed butter
1tbs coconut oil

Pre-workout
1 scoop Whey
1 scoop Kaybolyn

Post Workout
~100-150gr of gluten free carbs (more carbs on back/leg days)

Before bed
30gr Shake
1TBS natty PB

Breakdown
Fat: 120-150
Carbs: 100-200
Protein: 325gr
Calories: ~3,000 for weekly avg.

I'll be lower carbs/higher fat on none days. Cut the carbs back to 100 and push the total fat closer to 150.

It'll probably stay like this for a while. Would like more whole food meals but right now protein shakes are cheaper than food so that's what I'll do. Thought I'd be doing some FTP training but if I train at about 8:30 I can have a workout partner, and I good one at that.

Hope that helps, I'll get cardio in once this elliptical gets put together
Thanks. This helps a lot. I've dropped my cals too low during previous cuts (down to 2,000) and finally decided to maintain it at around 3,000 for my current cut to see if there is any difference composition wise.

Your log is definitely going to be useful for me to compare notes with.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Just looked over your daily diet and I have a question.....where are your sugary carbs at night?!? I'm so confused!! ;)

In like flynn-

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm Sweaty ?
Yeah? Idk, hope I'm not getting sick. We shall see how tonight goes.

Felt good today, lower traps are a little sore but that's good! Hit shoulders tonight.

Rear Delt High pulleys
25x30
30x30
35x25
40x25

Machine laterals
100x12
110x12
120x12
*forced negatives

BB over & back press
75x12
85x12
95x12

Heavy DB swings
40x30
45x30
50x25
-drop 40xfailure
-drop 30xfailure
-drop 20xfailure

I'm smoked. Pump was pretty good, I'm not using a pre-workout at the moment. Well, more like I decided today I wasn't going to lol. Working out this late for a while, I think I'll skip. Maybe through Yok3d into the mix?

I got pictures, I'll have to get them on here sometime tomorrow. Looking full, that's for sure! (last weeks diet was good, not great)

I had closer to 200gr carbs today, felt a little flat.

No GI issues at all with Recompadrol. I'm about to dose 2 more with my 3 caps massHGH and get some sleep.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime sir...this should be good!! :)

MASS HGH will make you sleep like a wittle baby...
Sure hope so! Was a little groggy this morning and have some killer DOMS in my back today but I'm happy about it. Workout intensity is up with my new training partner. I really need to bring my back up also.

Debating on where to stear my training ATM. Workout partner is thinking about doing a lower volume, twice a week split.

The added ability to eat more carbs with Recompadrol and reported strength & recovery with massHGH, this may be a nice idea.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it bud

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya you might be a little drowsy the first few days or so but after that you should be fine.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya you might be a little drowsy the first few days or so but after that you should be fine.
Wasnt too worried, I think I may have a little cold too. No worries, sleeping like a rock though. Don't wake up but maybe once & that's bc my arms asleep lol.

Kill it bud
Oooooo that I did!!!

As suspected. Good vascularity & pump today. Arms on the menu, strength was up a bit.

PinWheel Curls
40x12
50x10
60x8

Preacher curl
90x12
90x12
90x11

DB preacher ISo hammer concentration curls
30x8
30x8
30x7

Rope Push Downs
100x12
100x12
100x12
*2 sec squeeze

Hammer strength dip
315x12
315x12
315x12
-3 sec negatives

Skull crushers
105x12
105x12
105x10

L-Extension
20x12
25x12
30x10

Arms are toast! Training body parts twice a week will probably start Sunday. Overall volume will be the same for weekly totals just cut in half, obviously. See how recovery is, may add a carb meal or two and split up Recompadrol doses. Others seem to be having success with this protocol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout DW.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!

What are your guys thoughts on hitting two body parts a week? Probably be

Legs/Shoulders
8/6 sets
Chest/Tris
6/4 sets
Back/bis
7/4 sets

Intra carbs will be involved
Did you mean hitting everything twice a week?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Did it in high school/ college and worked well buuuuut I was also stil a newb with training
I'd give it a shot. I did something similar in high school/college as well, but haven't since. As long as you can recover/progress I don't see a problem with it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give it a shot. I did something similar in high school/college as well, but haven't since. As long as you can recover/progress I don't see a problem with it.
My thought as well. Should prove well for the recomp. I'll def have to make daily notes, which well bode well for this log.

Thanks for input bud

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thought as well. Should prove well for the recomp. I'll def have to make daily notes, which well bode well for this log.

Thanks for input bud
No problem. I'm interested in seeing how it goes for you.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested as well, I can say without a doubt id be hard pressed to do legs twice a week but that's me lol. As long as you're recovering I see no prob bob

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html
That's two bros approval, lets gooooo!!!!!

Didn't sleep much last night, had a gnarly tooth ache. I don't know where that came from but once I took some Motrin and swelling/pain subsided I was out. Only slept for 5hrs and was a little groggy but I've been going strong.

Arms are sore today, feels good though.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fashionably late

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pretty much train exclusively with a frequency of 2x per week for each body part. Just take recovery into account and lower volume in each session (but not total weekly volume) and you should be fine. In fact I think higher frequency would be preferred for most people. I don't want to derail too much but if you think about it a lot of people indirectly do this. Bis/Shoulders/Tris get with with Chest and Back (respectively) so there is an indirect approach. Especially if you hit things like things like Dips on arm day etc.

Anyways Sub'd!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pretty much train exclusively with a frequency of 2x per week for each body part. Just take recovery into account and lower volume in each session (but not total weekly volume) and you should be fine. In fact I think higher frequency would be preferred for most people. I don't want to derail too much but if you think about it a lot of people indirectly do this. Bis/Shoulders/Tris get with with Chest and Back (respectively) so there is an indirect approach. Especially if you hit things like things like Dips on arm day etc.

Anyways Sub'd!
Excellent. Thanks for the input bolt! It is much appreciated.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had some gas this week, I thought maybe it was transitioning back to grass fed, gluten free type clean foods/cuts but I just dosed my combo and have some gas.

No GI issues and gas doesn't have an odor, just noisy lol
Haha man I'm just the opposite...they aren't very loud but stink to high heaven lol

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Thanks guys!

What are your guys thoughts on hitting two body parts a week? Probably be

Legs/Shoulders
8/6 sets
Chest/Tris
6/4 sets
Back/bis
7/4 sets

Intra carbs will be involved
I think you should go for it. That's when I see the most result's! Do you have pics up anywhere on AM?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, now I know what the rest of you looks like!! I'm just used to seeing a shoulder! :) When is your next competition?
Probably not until next year, May 2014 actually. Goal is to be 225 @ 12% by the end of the year. I was 208 today so got a little ways to go.

My roommate is trying to talk me into doing physique this summer, which is around the time my 8 week cut will be over. We shall see, I highly doubt I will but never say never.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just legs today, ham emphasis. I'm laying on the floor as I post this so, yeah, that kind of workout.

Lying leg curls
130x15
140x12
150x10
-drop 110x10
-drop 70x10
-drop 110x25 partials

Stuff deads with 25lbs plates
245x8
265x8
285x8
305x8

Hack squats
3 sets 225x10
-2sec in the hole

6 sets of calfs.

Got a little woozey at the end.

Sleep like a rock last night, not very groogy this morning. Only hit snooze once.

Tomorrow will be chest/shoulders/tris. First session of each body part for the week will have a focus on compound, heavy movements. Second session (other than legs) will be more iso-related movements. Should give me CNS a chance

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout DW. I'm looking forward to seeing how you like the new training split. I'm thinking about giving something similar a trial run while I recomp next month.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks fellas, felt good hitting the stiff deads.

Calories were a little low today. Legs killed my appetite for a few hours post workout when I finally got it back and woke up from 1.5hr nap I had 12oz steak and 3 cups broccoli and I'm a bit hungry now but it's late and I'm tired so I'll probably just take my Recompadrol & massHGH and call it a day.

I seem to be drying out a little, feeling a little fuller muscle wise too.

We got the elliptical put together today too, huge bonus. I'll probably throw 20-30min in tomorrow morning while I watch some TV

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas, felt good hitting the stiff deads.

Calories were a little low today. Legs killed my appetite for a few hours post workout when I finally got it back and woke up from 1.5hr nap I had 12oz steak and 3 cups broccoli and I'm a bit hungry now but it's late and I'm tired so I'll probably just take my Recompadrol & massHGH and call it a day.

I seem to be drying out a little, feeling a little fuller muscle wise too.

We got the elliptical put together today too, huge bonus. I'll probably throw 20-30min in tomorrow morning while I watch some TV
To have a piece of cardio equipment at home is awesome for the mornings ;)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To have a piece of cardio equipment at home is awesome for the mornings ;)
That would be awesome. Nice Workout DW

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started running out of gas today but fight threw it.

Slight incline twist press
75x10
80x10
85x10

Hammer incline with bands
35x12
40x12
45x12
-drop 30xfailure
-drop 20xfailure
-drop 45xfailure (no bands)

CG bench
190x12
195x10
200x8

Skull crushers
75x15
95x12
95x12

DB heavy swing
40x30
40x30
40x27

Machine laterals w squeeze and 3 sec negative
110x12
115x12
120x12

6-ways
10x12

Weight seems to be holding. Idk if I'm looking leaner, haven't looked in the mirror shirtless at all lol. However, arm vascularity during works is improving

No GI issues from Recompadrol just solid pumps. My whole upper body was pump'd today & makes sense.

Slept like a rock last night, a bit groogy this morning but nothing crazy

Legs are sore, not as bad as I thought they'd be. Tomorrow will be the real test.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you notice the groginess is a bit less and less ?
Yes, I do. Should have noted that.

Today wasn't bad at all. It's a bit harder to gauge bc I don't have much to wake up for. I can get up, most days, whenever I want. I'm progressively sleeping less hours each night (good thing) and having no ill effects.