EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna tweak carb intake a little starting tomorrow.

Nothing big, just 25 with breakfast & intra. 50gr pre/post/post meal. Still at 200/day just spread a bit different to better tackle these workouts.

Oatmeal with breakfast & Glycofuse or Karbolyn intra. Looking at sweet potatoes pre-workout and post workout meal

Now to the good stuff. Idk what weights were, it took a while to get back home after the gym.

Lat Pull down
3x12

Neutral pull down with 2 sec stretch
3x12

DB pullovers
3x12

DB curls
3x12

Hammer Preacher Curl
3x12
-drop set last into partials

Horizontal Shrug
3x12

DB Shrugs
3x12

Gonna be putting up some dry wall tomorrow, should be interesting leg workout tomorrow night. Luckily I'll be laying the drywall with my workout partner so we both may not be worth a ****.

Sleep pattern is getting a bit more normal. Working from PDT to EST suuuuucks! Baby steps lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd you like the horizontal shrugs?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout DW. I fuggin hate dry walling!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always mean to try the prone shrugs but I never remember.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always mean to try the prone shrugs but I never remember.
You're missing out haha. They're currently my favorite back exercise.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The added carbs boded well for legs today. Huge pump, some vascularity.

Lying leg curls plate loaded
90x10
90x10
90x10
-drop 70x8
-drop 50x8
-partials with idk for 20

Leg Press TUT
720x15
765x15
765x15
765x15
-arms got a little involved the last set

ATG squats
235x12
235x12
235x15
-drop 2 sec in the whole 135x10

Calfs 6 sets

Got cardio this morning too, 25 min. All and all it was a good day. I think I'm gonna go 50/50/50 pre/intra/post. I messed up and did that instead of 25 intra. So I'll change that 50 post meal to 25.

Hope that makes sense for everyone. Been 1 week and weight is holding strong as is strength. Strength is slowly climbing but frankly, if I can jut hold it, I'm happy.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll lil em boss. Nice link breezy!
No problem. I suggested checking out the mountaindog1 YouTube channel as well. It's a gold mine.

Edit: Nice workout DW!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I'll be working out early tomorrow, probably won't update until Saturday night. Leaving for the Arnold tomorrow afternoon, never been before so it should be interesting.

I am extremely jealous!!! Have a great time and post up some pics of it for us!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro ill be there on Sunday don't really know what to expect though

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x4 :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just go back from the expo. Today was craaaaazy, tons and tons of people! Friday was better for me, not as many people. Mostly watched the armature finals today in bikini, bodybuilding and fitness. Best men's bodybuilder was robbed, IMO. 3rd in heavys I believe but looked the best, from Poland.

Super heavys winner had a Kobe Bryant look alike, smile was an un canny match. Blew my mind!

Some smokin hot babes in bikini, in fact one of the Brazilian finalst sat next to me after her show.....with her boyfriend :lol:

Picked up some shirts & samples. I wasn't in any pictures but saw a ton of people, my buddies GF was more obsessed with meeting bikini and fitness models so I got to speak with some of those ladies.

All and all fun weekend, diet didn't suffer too much either. Had me & bought me some quest bars to get me through ;-)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Just go back from the expo. Today was craaaaazy, tons and tons of people! Friday was better for me, not as many people. Mostly watched the armature finals today in bikini, bodybuilding and fitness. Best men's bodybuilder was robbed, IMO. 3rd in heavys I believe but looked the best, from Poland.

Super heavys winner had a Kobe Bryant look alike, smile was an un canny match. Blew my mind!

Some smokin hot babes in bikini, in fact one of the Brazilian finalst sat next to me after her show.....with her boyfriend :lol:

Picked up some shirts & samples. I wasn't in any pictures but saw a ton of people, my buddies GF was more obsessed with meeting bikini and fitness models so I got to speak with some of those ladies.

All and all fun weekend, diet didn't suffer too much either. Had me & bought me some quest bars to get me through ;-)
So jealous dude! Glad u had a good time!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to meet you today brother! Glad you stopped by!

Rock that tee bro cut the sleeves if need be.

Glad you enjoyed. I've yet to do that

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pleasure was all mine. Thanks for the T-shirt and all the hospitality!

The EBF shirt will be thrown into the rotation ASAP! Hope you can get a chance to walk around a bit check things out, have a safe trip back.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you had a good time man. You end up meeting any other AM people?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you had a good time man. You end up meeting any other AM people?
Nope, I was trying to see who was gonna be there but the arena kills all service. I had no Internet or iMessage while I was in there. Texts we delayed like crazy also. Buzz kill

Tried stopping by the E-Pharm booth too see AM's own bald chemist but he wasnt around the two times I stopped by.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pleasure was all mine. Thanks for the T-shirt and all the hospitality!

The EBF shirt will be thrown into the rotation ASAP! Hope you can get a chance to walk around a bit check things out, have a safe trip back.
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer leg workout last night, little heavier on carbs and I'm looking pretty dry (compared to normal) this morning and full muscles.

Hunger has been crazy since Friday. I ate an entire large 3 topping pizza Saturday with 4 recompadrols to help dispose of it, went well bc I had huge pumps yesterday.

Sleep has been solid, slightly more normal sleeping schedule. Not groggy in the morning anymore.

Strength is slowly on the rise, added 10lbs to my stuff deads and 20lbs to my leg curls yesterday.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did waxy maize as my pre-workou carb (2 recompadrols) has some GI issues but I was super vascular.

Did some construction work this morning on about 6 hrs of sleep, didn't have an issue waking up. Recovering pretty solid from these 2x's/week sessions. Took a nap for about 2 hrs before the gym.

Lat Pull down
210x12
220x11
230x10

Stretchers
120x12
120x12
120x12

DB pull over
60x12
70x12
70x12

DB seated Hammer curls
40x12
45x12
50x11

Thick EZ bar 21's
3 sets

Single arm smith shrugs
90x3x12

Horizontal Shrugs
3 sets @ 12

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could nap before my gym time.
No doubt dude! I wish u could take a nap whenever lol I don't care if its before the gym or not

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh the pros of no wife or kids :lol:

Just finishing up another day of hanging more dry wall. Another nap is on the agenda before the gym ;-)
Lol such a dick

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout wasnt anything special. I was already out of it from busting my ass all day.

I did have some sweet quad vascularity today. I didn't have my phone with me or I would have snapped a pic. I'll be sure to next week.

Looking drier also (hence vascularity today). Lately I've been eating a lot of the aforementioned pancakes with peanut or almond putter.

Recover has been stellar, I was really skeptical going with the twice a week split with almost two weeks complete I'm feeling great.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout wasnt anything special. I was already out of it from busting my ass all day.

I did have some sweet quad vascularity today. I didn't have my phone with me or I would have snapped a pic. I'll be sure to next week.

Looking drier also (hence vascularity today). Lately I've been eating a lot of the aforementioned pancakes with peanut or almond putter.

Recover has been stellar, I was really skeptical going with the twice a week split with almost two weeks complete I'm feeling great.
Glad things are going well brother!!! Keep killin it. Ill eventually have wheels like you

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worked out fasted today due to schedule. Strength was down a bit. Slept great last night, 6 hours total and felt well rested when I woke up.

I usually train late at night, in fact I only had about 11.5hrs between whenI finished training last night and when I trained today. Probably explains my strength being off. In light of this, going to take two days off.

I've got a job interview this Saturday, pretty excited about it. Been doing odds & end work so far

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Worked out fasted today due to schedule. Strength was down a bit. Slept great last night, 6 hours total and felt well rested when I woke up.

I usually train late at night, in fact I only had about 11.5hrs between whenI finished training last night and when I trained today. Probably explains my strength being off. In light of this, going to take two days off.

I've got a job interview this Saturday, pretty excited about it. Been doing odds & end work so far
Awesome news on the job interview I'm sure you'll kill it like everything else bud

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pshh...a job? no more naps for you

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with that interview man.