EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Never thought about that mixture as a topping....oh my goodness!! MUST TRY!!!
    Lemme know how you like it! Once I go grocery shopping, I plan on experimenting a bit more.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Broke away and hit biceps/forearms/abs tonight solo. It was mostly focused on forearm and arm width. Need these puppies to grow east/west.

    DB pinwheel curls 3sec squeeze
    40x12
    45x12
    50x10

    1 arm preacher curls
    45x10
    45x10

    Seated alt DB curls
    45x12
    50x12

    Reverse Grip EZ bar curls
    75x12
    75x12
    -Superset
    Behind back forearm curls
    2sets 115xFailure

    Seated DB Hammer curls
    50x8
    50x8

    Then some ripe crunches and bent knee raises for abs, felt good. Rode the bike for about 15min waiting for my peeps to finish up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  3. Nice lift ^^
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Broke away and hit biceps/forearms/abs tonight solo. It was mostly focused on forearm and arm width. Need these puppies to grow east/west.

    DB pinwheel curls 3sec squeeze
    40x12
    45x12
    50x10

    1 arm preacher curls
    45x10
    45x10

    Seated alt DB curls
    45x12
    50x12

    Reverse Grip EZ bar curls
    75x12
    75x12
    -Superset
    Behind back forearm curls
    2sets 115xFailure

    Seated DB Hammer curls
    50x8
    50x8

    Then some ripe crunches and bent knee raises for abs, felt good. Rode the bike for about 15min waiting for my peeps to finish up.
    I'm going to have to try these ripe crunches out bro :-)

    Nice workout per usual DW especially after hanging drywall
    Independent

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I'm going to have to try these ripe crunches out bro :-)

    Nice workout per usual DW especially after hanging drywall
    They're all the rave with the kids these days :-)

    Thanks boss
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Easy day today, just tape and mudding drywall. Decided to just do cardio tonight. Walked on the tredmill at 3.3 speed for about an hour while i watched Boston's finest, not a bad show.

    Had bad gas all day the last few days. not really sure why I'm going to pick up a probiotic and some digestive enzymes tomorrow.

    I definitely did not hit macro goals for today, pretty much just protein today with some fats.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Re: EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)


    DW. I challenge ye to a shoulder vein duel!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. I just started watching Boston's finest a couple minutes ago. Haven't seen it before.

    You might want to check out the new Gut Health, which I think is being released very soon. The old version was a staple of mine and made a big difference.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    DW. I challenge ye to a shoulder vein duel!
    who will win
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    DW. I challenge ye to a shoulder vein duel!
    Lol I'll bow to you, my friend.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Re: EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Lol I'll bow to you, my friend.
    Lol. Good log brotherman. Keep it up.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Lol. Good log brotherman. Keep it up.
    Thanks boss.

    Got a solid 7.5hrs of sleep last night, snooze once and I was up and ready to kill my interview. I think it went ok, guy was really hard to read. Just a no non sense shooter. He asked me a bajillion (yeah it's a measurement lol) questions, the most I have ever been asked in an interview before. Hopefully I'll be hearing back shortly.

    Back to the log :-)

    Vascularity is doing well, midsection is bloated and still having some GI issues. I'm doing some cleansing drinks, cranberry (holy F you can taste it in a 4oz to 26oz ratio) half a lemons worth of juice in the morning with warm water. Green tea, ginger, cayenne, & cinnamon through the day (2 or 3 cups)

      yo necesita un probiotic ahora!!!!

    Gonna hit a light workout tonight, not sure what yet bc I feel rathe refreshed.

    DC Starts Monday!!!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Thanks boss.

    Got a solid 7.5hrs of sleep last night, snooze once and I was up and ready to kill my interview. I think it went ok, guy was really hard to read. Just a no non sense shooter. He asked me a bajillion (yeah it's a measurement lol) questions, the most I have ever been asked in an interview before. Hopefully I'll be hearing back shortly.

    Back to the log :-)

    Vascularity is doing well, midsection is bloated and still having some GI issues. I'm doing some cleansing drinks, cranberry (holy F you can taste it in a 4oz to 26oz ratio) half a lemons worth of juice in the morning with warm water. Green tea, ginger, cayenne, & cinnamon through the day (2 or 3 cups)

      yo necesita un probiotic ahora!!!!

    Gonna hit a light workout tonight, not sure what yet bc I feel rathe refreshed.

    DC Starts Monday!!!!!!!!
    Sweet bro hope u hear back soon!

    I also hope you get those GI issues unde control. Do you think it's related to recompadrol? My guess is no considering this just started but I'm curious on your take. How has your fat intake been? When I'm on high fats for too long I get GI issues.
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Thanks boss.

    Got a solid 7.5hrs of sleep last night, snooze once and I was up and ready to kill my interview. I think it went ok, guy was really hard to read. Just a no non sense shooter. He asked me a bajillion (yeah it's a measurement lol) questions, the most I have ever been asked in an interview before. Hopefully I'll be hearing back shortly.

    Back to the log :-)

    Vascularity is doing well, midsection is bloated and still having some GI issues. I'm doing some cleansing drinks, cranberry (holy F you can taste it in a 4oz to 26oz ratio) half a lemons worth of juice in the morning with warm water. Green tea, ginger, cayenne, & cinnamon through the day (2 or 3 cups)

      yo necesita un probiotic ahora!!!!

    Gonna hit a light workout tonight, not sure what yet bc I feel rathe refreshed.

    DC Starts Monday!!!!!!!!
    I did that cranberry and lemon for about a month. You're not kidding that you can still taste it lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I did that cranberry and lemon for about a month. You're not kidding that you can still taste it lol.
    I enjoy warm lemon water....guess it's my old man-ness lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Great DC workout today! Felt strong, muscles felt full & I killed it.

    Incline Smith
    275x15RP

    Seated DB press
    70x20RP

    Hammer Strength Dip (pronaited grip)
    275x20RP

    Slight detour in training 2maro. Training back with an IFBB physique pro, should be interesting!

    Update:

    sleeps been great, only wake up to pee :-D

    Muscle fullness in affect, bodyfat is down, weights holding in a 5lb range
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. At least your waking up to pee lmao.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    At least your waking up to pee lmao.
    Lol that's a VERY good point^^^^

    Well, ended up training DC style today anyways. My workout with the IFBB pro turned into a "round table talk" between the two of us, lol. At first I was irritated about it but the further away I am, I see how this was actually very beneficial.

    DB Hammer Curls
    40x19

    BB straight curl
    95x20RP

    Super Wide grip pull ups (almost my wing span, shorter movement)
    BWx22RP

    Seated Supported Rows (upper back emphasis)
    200x12
    210x8

    I had really pronounced vascularity in my forearms (had 3/4 length sleeves) and calfs.

    Upper back is fried. Strength continues to steadily climb, I've noticed massHGH doesn't knock me out, but when I do go to sleep in out. No 2am wake ups and the past few days I've had some crazy ass dreams
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. How are you liking recompadrol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    How are you liking recompadrol
    Been great, increased vascularity is the biggest thing I notice. I'm not a very vascular person.

    No blood sugar or GI issues. I'm not bloated either (just for those few days but quickly subsided after I diagnosed my problem).

    I was weary adding carbs to my morning meal but its been great, body recomp in full affect.

    I plan on adding Recompadrol for my refeeds during my cut. This sh!t just soaks up carbs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. OFF day. I'll be out of my supps Thursday :-(

    Serious DOMS today, thanks DC. Entire upper body, glad it's legs tomorrow.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    OFF day. I'll be out of my supps Thursday :-(

    Serious DOMS today, thanks DC. Entire upper body, glad it's legs tomorrow.
    Can't wait to hear your final review man. Remember we are having a ridiculous sale going on for recompadrol and aav2. 55 for both !!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    OFF day. I'll be out of my supps Thursday :-(

    Serious DOMS today, thanks DC. Entire upper body, glad it's legs tomorrow.
    That was fast!!
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    That was fast!!
    Time flys when you're having fun....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Boom. Lil peak t today's workout.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBsRT_nKqkg
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  26. Yikes lol. That looked brutal man. I think I'm finally going to add them back in tomorrow as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Boom. Lil peak t today's workout.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBsRT_nKqkg
    That a boy! That a widow maker by chance? I didn't count :-)
    Independent

  28. Dem der squats buddy!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Yikes lol. That looked brutal man. I think I'm finally going to add them back in tomorrow as well.
    It's a good feeling to get back under the iron. Was a bit wabbley but I'm toast now.

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    That a boy! That a widow maker by chance? I didn't count :-)
    You sir, are correct!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Dem der squats buddy!
    Yeah budddddy!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  30. Re: EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)


    Nice! Would have been puke time for me after that lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A dream log......EBF Recompadrol & Lecheek MassHGH!!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 11:11 PM
  2. DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 681
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 01:11 AM
  3. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 10:26 AM
  4. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Log in
Log in