EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to meet you today brother! Glad you stopped by!

Rock that tee bro cut the sleeves if need be.

Glad you enjoyed. I've yet to do that
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com

Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Pleasure was all mine. Thanks for the T-shirt and all the hospitality!

The EBF shirt will be thrown into the rotation ASAP! Hope you can get a chance to walk around a bit check things out, have a safe trip back.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And EBF has a pretty hott chick at his booth too, always a bonus.
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad you had a good time man. You end up meeting any other AM people?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Glad you had a good time man. You end up meeting any other AM people?
    Nope, I was trying to see who was gonna be there but the arena kills all service. I had no Internet or iMessage while I was in there. Texts we delayed like crazy also. Buzz kill

Tried stopping by the E-Pharm booth too see AM's own bald chemist but he wasnt around the two times I stopped by.
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Pleasure was all mine. Thanks for the T-shirt and all the hospitality!

The EBF shirt will be thrown into the rotation ASAP! Hope you can get a chance to walk around a bit check things out, have a safe trip back.
    COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Killer leg workout last night, little heavier on carbs and I'm looking pretty dry (compared to normal) this morning and full muscles.

Hunger has been crazy since Friday. I ate an entire large 3 topping pizza Saturday with 4 recompadrols to help dispose of it, went well bc I had huge pumps yesterday.

Sleep has been solid, slightly more normal sleeping schedule. Not groggy in the morning anymore.

Strength is slowly on the rise, added 10lbs to my stuff deads and 20lbs to my leg curls yesterday.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Did waxy maize as my pre-workou carb (2 recompadrols) has some GI issues but I was super vascular.

Did some construction work this morning on about 6 hrs of sleep, didn't have an issue waking up. Recovering pretty solid from these 2x's/week sessions. Took a nap for about 2 hrs before the gym.

Lat Pull down
    210x12
    220x11
    230x10

Stretchers
    120x12
    120x12
    120x12

DB pull over
    60x12
    70x12
    70x12

DB seated Hammer curls
    40x12
    45x12
    50x11

Thick EZ bar 21's
    3 sets

Single arm smith shrugs
    90x3x12

Horizontal Shrugs
    3 sets @ 12
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wish I could nap before my gym time.
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I wish I could nap before my gym time.
    No doubt dude! I wish u could take a nap whenever lol I don't care if its before the gym or not
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Ahhhh the pros of no wife or kids

Just finishing up another day of hanging more dry wall. Another nap is on the agenda before the gym ;-)
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just finishing up another day of hanging more dry wall. Another nap is on the agenda before the gym ;-)
    Lol such a dick
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Lol such a dick
    :-p

I don't have a real job right now so it's the "con" aspect of naps lol
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Workout wasnt anything special. I was already out of it from busting my ass all day.

I did have some sweet quad vascularity today. I didn't have my phone with me or I would have snapped a pic. I'll be sure to next week.

Looking drier also (hence vascularity today). Lately I've been eating a lot of the aforementioned pancakes with peanut or almond putter.

Recover has been stellar, I was really skeptical going with the twice a week split with almost two weeks complete I'm feeling great.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Workout wasnt anything special. I was already out of it from busting my ass all day.

I did have some sweet quad vascularity today. I didn't have my phone with me or I would have snapped a pic. I'll be sure to next week.

Looking drier also (hence vascularity today). Lately I've been eating a lot of the aforementioned pancakes with peanut or almond putter.

Recover has been stellar, I was really skeptical going with the twice a week split with almost two weeks complete I'm feeling great.
    Glad things are going well brother!!! Keep killin it. Ill eventually have wheels like you

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Lol such a dick
    LMAO
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Worked out fasted today due to schedule. Strength was down a bit. Slept great last night, 6 hours total and felt well rested when I woke up.

I usually train late at night, in fact I only had about 11.5hrs between whenI finished training last night and when I trained today. Probably explains my strength being off. In light of this, going to take two days off.

I've got a job interview this Saturday, pretty excited about it. Been doing odds & end work so far
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Worked out fasted today due to schedule. Strength was down a bit. Slept great last night, 6 hours total and felt well rested when I woke up.

I usually train late at night, in fact I only had about 11.5hrs between whenI finished training last night and when I trained today. Probably explains my strength being off. In light of this, going to take two days off.

I've got a job interview this Saturday, pretty excited about it. Been doing odds & end work so far
    Awesome news on the job interview I'm sure you'll kill it like everything else bud

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Pshh...a job? no more naps for you
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck with that interview man.
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Good luck with that interview man.
    X2
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Thanks guys, about an hour and a half after my initial interview, I received a call back for a second interview this Thursday morning!

Hit legs tonight, I'm getting bored with this training tbh. Just feel like there's always something in the tank & joints are a little sore.

Strength is still climbing slowly, muscle recovery has been great and body weight is actually up from two weeks ago

I've got about a week left on the stack. I wanted to recomp but if I added size and strength without bodyfat, FUKC IT! I'll take it :-D

Thanks guys, about an hour and a half after my initial interview, I received a call back for a second interview this Thursday morning!

Hit legs tonight, I'm getting bored with this training tbh. Just feel like there's always something in the tank & joints are a little sore.

Strength is still climbing slowly, muscle recovery has been great and body weight is actually up from two weeks ago

I've got about a week left on the stack. I wanted to recomp but if I added size and strength without bodyfat, FUKC IT! I'll take it :-D
    Good luck my dude! Let us all know how it goes. Got my fingers crossed for you!

Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Awesome Waters.

Good luck

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Good luck my dude! Let us all know how it goes. Got my fingers crossed for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Awesome Waters.

Good luck

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Thanks fellas, much appreciated!
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

For my shake/fat meal I've been throwing 2 scoops vanilla whey in with 2tbs peanut or almond butter and mixing in coconut milk with cinnamon & Splenda.

After its all mixed with a thicker consistency, like a batter, I throw it in the freezer for a bit and eat it. Pretty good and feels more like a meal than the ole shake and scoop of coconut oil/almond butter.
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For my shake/fat meal I've been throwing 2 scoops vanilla whey in with 2tbs peanut or almond butter and mixing in coconut milk with cinnamon & Splenda.

After its all mixed with a thicker consistency, like a batter, I throw it in the freezer for a bit and eat it. Pretty good and feels more like a meal than the ole shake and scoop of coconut oil/almond butter.

Sounds pretty similar to what I make for a late night treat, My newest breakfast dessert is one pack low sugar brown sugar oatmeal, one scoop van protein, splenda, and cinnamon. Love just about anything made w/ protein powder!!
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

Sounds pretty similar to what I make for a late night treat, My newest breakfast dessert is one pack low sugar brown sugar oatmeal, one scoop van protein, splenda, and cinnamon. Love just about anything made w/ protein powder!!
    Nice! I think I put cinnamon on damn near every creation I make now.

I'm making some pancakes for my post workout meal tonight (gluten free ) and putting that batter as a topping.

Side note. Woke up very dry and vascular today, 2 caps Recompadrol pre bed has been treating me well. Much better than Glycobol pre-bed and I was in content prep then.
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm making some pancakes for my post workout meal tonight (gluten free ) and putting that batter as a topping.

Side note. Woke up very dry and vascular today, 2 caps Recompadrol pre bed has been treating me well. Much better than Glycobol pre-bed and I was in content prep then.
    Yes sir recompadrol b4 equals winning :-)

Independent

Bro I been taking 2 cups cottage cheese and adding 1 scoop modern bcaas bam awesome creation

Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Bro I been taking 2 cups cottage cheese and adding 1 scoop modern bcaas bam awesome creation
    That's a pretty good idea. I might try that with Greek yogurt as well. What flavor are you using?
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Yes sir recompadrol b4 equals winning :-)

Yeah, I'm really starting to notice the effects with prolonged use. It's much better than Glycobol, IMO.

That's a gutsy recipe, big risk big reward!

That's a pretty good idea. I might try that with Greek yogurt as well. What flavor are you using?
    I have both, I'm interested as well.
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Had a superb workout this evening.

Incline Smith Bench (just weight on bar, not counting resistance)
    200x20
    225x15
    250x10

Hammer Vert Iso Press
    225x12
    235x11
    235x10

Pec Minor Dips
    BWx20
    +35x15

Heavy Laterals
    40x25
    45x25
    45x23

Wide press
    70x20
    70x18
    70x16

Rope Press down & squeeze
    100x15
    120x12
    130x10

Tricep Machine Ext
    3 sets

Just made pancakes with the protein batter, absolutely amazing. I can list my exact recipe if anyone's interested.

Gonna be a long day tomorrow, more drywall.....oh joy
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

List it lol
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

List it lol
    Yup.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

List it lol
    Here's what went down today, slightly different than previous recipes bc I was missing some ingredients so I got innovative.

Pancakes

-1/2 cup dry oats
    -3oz sweet potatoes (no skin, cooked & mashed)
    -1TBS plain Greek yogurt
    -6 egg whites
    -small amount of baking powder
    -Vanilla extract
    -Splenda
    -Cinnamon
    -Nutmeg

I just throw it all in the blender at once and mix it up

Topping
    -1tbs maple almond butter
    -1 scoop vanilla protein
    -1 packet Splenda
    -cinnamon

Put it all in a small dish and slowly add water or coconut milk (which I use & prefer) until you get desired consistency.
    *Note: it takes a bit to come together so add liquid a little at a time.

I pour the "pancake" batter in the pan, making sure I swirl around between pours or it may settle & cook on medium heat. You can cook them in anything but I lightly coat the pan in coconut oil.

After the pancakes are done I evenly distribute the topping on each "pancake" the heat from the pancakes makes the batter into more of a frosting if you let it cool a little.

I also drizzle a very small amount of maple syrup (probably about. Tablespoon) over the pancake once topped.

Total macros are roughly

Protein: 60gr
    Carbs: 60gr
    Fat: 10-15 (depending on amount of coconut)

Boom, my post workout treat
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Thanks DW! Those sound pretty tasty. I'll probably give them a try this weekend.
    PES Representative
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Here's what went down today, slightly different than previous recipes bc I was missing some ingredients so I got innovative.

Pancakes

-1/2 cup dry oats
    -3oz sweet potatoes (no skin, cooked & mashed)
    -1TBS plain Greek yogurt
    -6 egg whites
    -small amount of baking powder
    -Vanilla extract
    -Splenda
    -Cinnamon
    -Nutmeg

I just throw it all in the blender at once and mix it up

Topping
    -1tbs maple almond butter
    -1 scoop vanilla protein
    -1 packet Splenda
    -cinnamon

Put it all in a small dish and slowly add water or coconut milk (which I use & prefer) until you get desired consistency.
    *Note: it takes a bit to come together so add liquid a little at a time.

I pour the "pancake" batter in the pan, making sure I swirl around between pours or it may settle & cook on medium heat. You can cook them in anything but I lightly coat the pan in coconut oil.

After the pancakes are done I evenly distribute the topping on each "pancake" the heat from the pancakes makes the batter into more of a frosting if you let it cool a little.

I also drizzle a very small amount of maple syrup (probably about. Tablespoon) over the pancake once topped.

Total macros are roughly

Protein: 60gr
    Carbs: 60gr
    Fat: 10-15 (depending on amount of coconut)

Boom, my post workout treat
    All I have to say is WOW! I'm going to try those some day.

Thanks DW! Those sound pretty tasty. I'll probably give them a try this weekend.
    Looking forward to see how yours turn out.

Independent
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Looking forward to the feedback! The instant oats work better than the old fashioned. They blend up finer, makes the pancake mix easier to use.

The old fashioned oats are larger and stick to the sides of the blender, feel like I'm being robbed of deliciousness.
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never thought about that mixture as a topping....oh my goodness!! MUST TRY!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. A dream log......EBF Recompadrol & Lecheek MassHGH!!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 09:11 PM
  2. DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 681
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:11 PM
  3. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:26 AM
  4. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 12:15 PM
  5. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:16 AM