EBF Recmpadrol & Lecheek massHGH (sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Fashionably late

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. I pretty much train exclusively with a frequency of 2x per week for each body part. Just take recovery into account and lower volume in each session (but not total weekly volume) and you should be fine. In fact I think higher frequency would be preferred for most people. I don't want to derail too much but if you think about it a lot of people indirectly do this. Bis/Shoulders/Tris get with with Chest and Back (respectively) so there is an indirect approach. Especially if you hit things like things like Dips on arm day etc.

    Anyways Sub'd!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I pretty much train exclusively with a frequency of 2x per week for each body part. Just take recovery into account and lower volume in each session (but not total weekly volume) and you should be fine. In fact I think higher frequency would be preferred for most people. I don't want to derail too much but if you think about it a lot of people indirectly do this. Bis/Shoulders/Tris get with with Chest and Back (respectively) so there is an indirect approach. Especially if you hit things like things like Dips on arm day etc.

    Anyways Sub'd!
    Excellent. Thanks for the input bolt! It is much appreciated.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Fashionably late

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Good to have ya boss
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Had some gas this week, I thought maybe it was transitioning back to grass fed, gluten free type clean foods/cuts but I just dosed my combo and have some gas.

    No GI issues and gas doesn't have an odor, just noisy lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Had some gas this week, I thought maybe it was transitioning back to grass fed, gluten free type clean foods/cuts but I just dosed my combo and have some gas.

    No GI issues and gas doesn't have an odor, just noisy lol
    Haha man I'm just the opposite...they aren't very loud but stink to high heaven lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks guys!

    What are your guys thoughts on hitting two body parts a week? Probably be

    Legs/Shoulders
    8/6 sets
    Chest/Tris
    6/4 sets
    Back/bis
    7/4 sets

    Intra carbs will be involved
    I think you should go for it. That's when I see the most result's! Do you have pics up anywhere on AM?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    I think you should go for it. That's when I see the most result's! Do you have pics up anywhere on AM?
    Here's most recent until I get other pictures up.

    Hyper T-2 and lean bulking
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Haha man I'm just the opposite...they aren't very loud but stink to high heaven lol
    Your poor wife lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Here's most recent until I get other pictures up.

    Hyper T-2 and lean bulking

    Well, now I know what the rest of you looks like!! I'm just used to seeing a shoulder! When is your next competition?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    Well, now I know what the rest of you looks like!! I'm just used to seeing a shoulder! When is your next competition?
    Probably not until next year, May 2014 actually. Goal is to be 225 @ 12% by the end of the year. I was 208 today so got a little ways to go.

    My roommate is trying to talk me into doing physique this summer, which is around the time my 8 week cut will be over. We shall see, I highly doubt I will but never say never.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Just legs today, ham emphasis. I'm laying on the floor as I post this so, yeah, that kind of workout.

    Lying leg curls
    130x15
    140x12
    150x10
    -drop 110x10
    -drop 70x10
    -drop 110x25 partials

    Stuff deads with 25lbs plates
    245x8
    265x8
    285x8
    305x8

    Hack squats
    3 sets 225x10
    -2sec in the hole

    6 sets of calfs.

    Got a little woozey at the end.

    Sleep like a rock last night, not very groogy this morning. Only hit snooze once.

    Tomorrow will be chest/shoulders/tris. First session of each body part for the week will have a focus on compound, heavy movements. Second session (other than legs) will be more iso-related movements. Should give me CNS a chance
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Nice workout DW. I'm looking forward to seeing how you like the new training split. I'm thinking about giving something similar a trial run while I recomp next month.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Solid workout DW. Very interested in this as well bud!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  15. Thanks fellas, felt good hitting the stiff deads.

    Calories were a little low today. Legs killed my appetite for a few hours post workout when I finally got it back and woke up from 1.5hr nap I had 12oz steak and 3 cups broccoli and I'm a bit hungry now but it's late and I'm tired so I'll probably just take my Recompadrol & massHGH and call it a day.

    I seem to be drying out a little, feeling a little fuller muscle wise too.

    We got the elliptical put together today too, huge bonus. I'll probably throw 20-30min in tomorrow morning while I watch some TV
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks fellas, felt good hitting the stiff deads.

    Calories were a little low today. Legs killed my appetite for a few hours post workout when I finally got it back and woke up from 1.5hr nap I had 12oz steak and 3 cups broccoli and I'm a bit hungry now but it's late and I'm tired so I'll probably just take my Recompadrol & massHGH and call it a day.

    I seem to be drying out a little, feeling a little fuller muscle wise too.

    We got the elliptical put together today too, huge bonus. I'll probably throw 20-30min in tomorrow morning while I watch some TV
    To have a piece of cardio equipment at home is awesome for the mornings
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    To have a piece of cardio equipment at home is awesome for the mornings
    That would be awesome. Nice Workout DW
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. Started running out of gas today but fight threw it.

    Slight incline twist press
    75x10
    80x10
    85x10

    Hammer incline with bands
    35x12
    40x12
    45x12
    -drop 30xfailure
    -drop 20xfailure
    -drop 45xfailure (no bands)

    CG bench
    190x12
    195x10
    200x8

    Skull crushers
    75x15
    95x12
    95x12

    DB heavy swing
    40x30
    40x30
    40x27

    Machine laterals w squeeze and 3 sec negative
    110x12
    115x12
    120x12

    6-ways
    10x12

    Weight seems to be holding. Idk if I'm looking leaner, haven't looked in the mirror shirtless at all lol. However, arm vascularity during works is improving

    No GI issues from Recompadrol just solid pumps. My whole upper body was pump'd today & makes sense.

    Slept like a rock last night, a bit groogy this morning but nothing crazy

    Legs are sore, not as bad as I thought they'd be. Tomorrow will be the real test.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  19. Do you notice the groginess is a bit less and less ?
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Do you notice the groginess is a bit less and less ?
    Yes, I do. Should have noted that.

    Today wasn't bad at all. It's a bit harder to gauge bc I don't have much to wake up for. I can get up, most days, whenever I want. I'm progressively sleeping less hours each night (good thing) and having no ill effects.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Gonna tweak carb intake a little starting tomorrow.

    Nothing big, just 25 with breakfast & intra. 50gr pre/post/post meal. Still at 200/day just spread a bit different to better tackle these workouts.

    Oatmeal with breakfast & Glycofuse or Karbolyn intra. Looking at sweet potatoes pre-workout and post workout meal

    Now to the good stuff. Idk what weights were, it took a while to get back home after the gym.

    Lat Pull down
    3x12

    Neutral pull down with 2 sec stretch
    3x12

    DB pullovers
    3x12

    DB curls
    3x12

    Hammer Preacher Curl
    3x12
    -drop set last into partials

    Horizontal Shrug
    3x12

    DB Shrugs
    3x12

    Gonna be putting up some dry wall tomorrow, should be interesting leg workout tomorrow night. Luckily I'll be laying the drywall with my workout partner so we both may not be worth a ****.

    Sleep pattern is getting a bit more normal. Working from PDT to EST suuuuucks! Baby steps lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. How'd you like the horizontal shrugs?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    How'd you like the horizontal shrugs?
    Love em! I really need mid-upper back thickness too so they're def staying.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Nice workout DW. I fuggin hate dry walling!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Love em! I really need mid-upper back thickness too so they're def staying.
    Same here, but I think I prefer the prone shrugs against the rack.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    How'd you like the horizontal shrugs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Love em! I really need mid-upper back thickness too so they're def staying.

    What is this you speak of?
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    What is this you speak of?
    "Shrugs" on a supported t-bar.

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=N3cup...%3DN3cupvX9mv4
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. I always mean to try the prone shrugs but I never remember.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I always mean to try the prone shrugs but I never remember.
    You're missing out haha. They're currently my favorite back exercise.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    All the years of training and this is new to me ? Thanks for the link.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A dream log......EBF Recompadrol & Lecheek MassHGH!!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 11:11 PM
  2. DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 681
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 01:11 AM
  3. Lecheek MassHGH and Testodrol X9 log (insert clever title)
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 10:26 AM
  4. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Log in
Log in