Fat is whack! So Matt's on PX Black! Goin' SUB 10% B*TCHES :)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Fuggers I am staring out the window at a blizzard ... and I have no max pump. I am bombarding my body with crea-trona to try and get a similar feeling. Works pretty good with the anabolics.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggers I am staring out the window at a blizzard ... and I have no max pump. I am bombarding my body with crea-trona to try and get a similar feeling. Works pretty good with the anabolics.
    You can only wish there was enough Creatrona to give you the kind of pump that MAX PUMP will. It is off the chain Sir! As far as blizzards well remember Location Location location!!! You live in the Arctic Circle of course it is snowing... 68 degrees here in H-Town today... Just something to ponder...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You can only wish there was enough Creatrona to give you the kind of pump that MAX PUMP will. It is off the chain Sir! As far as blizzards well remember Location Location location!!! You live in the Arctic Circle of course it is snowing... 68 degrees here in H-Town today... Just something to ponder...
    I have a friend who lives in Nunavit .. now that is the fuggin Arctic... probably a 2 week summer...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    I have a friend who lives in Nunavit .. now that is the fuggin Arctic... probably a 2 week summer...
    Nunavit? As in nunavit is warm?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggers I am staring out the window at a blizzard ... and I have no max pump.
    the two are correlated somehow?
    or are you just massively bummed?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Nunavit? As in nunavit is warm?
    Hahaha beat me to it

  7. Yah the combination of the two has me a bit bummed but too many good things going down to get too down. It is a chemical reaction though winter causes. Low Saratonin (sp?) and all. I should be taking Vitamin D. The PX black helps though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Def should be taking vitamin D in winter. Helps regulate circadian rhythm among many other benefits as I'm sure you already know.

    Got a training partner for today's leg day, He has no idea what he's in for.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Nunavit? As in nunavit is warm?
    Not too fuggin much of it.. it's Polar Bear country. By the way the word is from the natives that the Polar Bears are doing just fine.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    blondes are over-rated imo....i would take the 3 brunettes.....and live hppily ever after!!!!
    naw man, RedHeads!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Def should be taking vitamin D in winter. Helps regulate circadian rhythm among many other benefits as I'm sure you already know.
    You know I have never taken vitD, when is a good time to take it? 1st meal, pre-bed...etc?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    By the way the word is that the Polar Bears are doing me just fine.
    Bad visual. Really bad.

  12. ^^





    it's addictive, i see..

  13. Sounds like you need to go tan Doug. Will give you more vitamin D than taking some. It is not the best oral availability but you produce over 4000IU just from tanning.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  14. Fat is whack! So Matt's on PX Black! Goin' SUB 10% B*TCHES :)


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Nunavit? As in nunavit is warm?
    Hahah nice!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds like you need to go tan Doug. Will give you more vitamin D than taking some. It is not the best oral availability but you produce over 4000IU just from tanning.
    Vitamin D, tanning will dry out my old fugger skin ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    naw man, RedHeads!!

    this is why it is a good thing we have different favorite types of women...but i have to say, hot is hot!!!

    You know I have never taken vitD, when is a good time to take it? 1st meal, pre-bed...etc?
    just as long as you take it...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    just as long as you take it in the butt...
    Only a sailor would give that kind of advice.

  18. Lol the quote function is getting all twisted in this thread.

    People are calling me names at work. Like motivated, productive, and smartass. Smartass is fine.

    2 of these in the morning gets me moving so well I am gonna miss it when I don't have it. Legs are sore as hell today, and honestly didn't even want to get out of bed this morning. I keep the PX next to the bed so I can "hit it" as soon as I wake up. 20-30 minutes after dosing I am go go go. No cardio today, legs were too sore. Did go to gym to train a friend, and ended up doing some light shoulder, forearm, calf and leg work. Didn't wanna push it too hard so as not to overwork my already taxed cns.

    I am definitely sweating more than normal. I also notice a type of diuretic effect, have to pee more often and am always thirsty. Also: libido is up. I was checking out the females a little more than usual for sure.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Lol the quote function is getting all twisted in this thread.

    Did go to gym, ended up doing a friend. Didn't wanna push it too hard so as not to overwork my libido.

    I am definitely sweating more than normal. I also notice a type of diuretic effect, have to pee on females a little more than usual for sure.
    Anyone else seeing this?

  20. You know me too well para

  21. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Only a sailor would give that kind of advice.
    lol....f'ing polliwog
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Lol the quote function is getting all twisted in this thread.
    i have nothing to do with all this nonsense

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i have nothing to do with all this nonsense

    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post

    People are calling me names at work. Like motivated, productive, and smartass. Smartass is fine.

    .

    You know your doing something right when people take notice like that. Before I switched to night shift I was getting up at 3am to workout since i worked at 6. Managed to do it the entire 4 months. Hell even got up at 5 or 6 on my off days. People at work were calling me "dedicated, crazy, motivated...." I just said thanks.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i have nothing to do with all this nonsense
    False

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    You know your doing something right when people take notice like that. Before I switched to night shift I was getting up at 3am to workout since i worked at 6. Managed to do it the entire 4 months. Hell even got up at 5 or 6 on my off days. People at work were calling me "dedicated, crazy, motivated...." I just said thanks.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    When people at work get pissed at someone for any reason the popular phrase is "We'll send Doug after them "
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Good productive day today. Knocked out 10 sets of 10 dips (just bodyweight slow and controlled) 10 sets of 30 lb seated incline hammer curls with a twist and hold at the end, 4 sets of seated lat raises with 20 lb dumbbells- shooting for 20 reps but only hit that on the first set, and 3 sets of lying lat raises also with 20 lbs. Still had plenty of gas in the tank from the PX black, so did 2 sets of barbell curls at 75 lbs and jumped on a lat raise machine for two more sets followed by some forearm work. My bis are already sore.

    PX black definitely does not affect pump whatsoever. It may even enhance it a la yohimbine. I was looking very vascular and the pumps were almost painful. Keep in mind I am also taking two caps of 1-Alpha everyday. It is definitely doing it's part as well, pics probably wouldn't show it yet, but I swear I am already looking bigger and leaner.

    Diet has pretty much been on point, I did eat some Waffle House last night but kept the carbs to a minimum. Good lord the food at waffle house has to be the most fatty crap in the world, I felt like crapolla this morning from the food hangover. Only took 1 PX in the morning, and it didn't quite pick me up as much as 1 would before. 2 caps about an hour preworkout had me rockin' though. Very good workout.

    Also wanted to note that I have been feeling warmer all day. Even sitting in my car with the AC on I felt hot.

    Tomorrow I have a crazy ex coming to stay with me for a few days. Definitely going to need the PX black to keep up with her.

    Also, spring break is starting to wind up here, and I always bartend at one of the craziest clubs on the beach for the duration. Start next week. I have a feeling PX Black is going to be a godsend during those long hours of dealing with 500,000 drunken students. I'll be sure and take plenty of pics for you guys lol, you'll see what I can post anyway.

    Also, saw the Max Pump up on Nutra. TMG Nitrate! In a very very generous dose!!!! Hell to the yeah that is right up my alley! Gimme!

  28. Good-looking workout kid. Keep crushing it.
    Good luck with the ex, I don't envy you. I do miss the beach though. Thanks champ.

  29. fuggin food hangovers suck, for in it's the digestion issues fug...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  30. Fat is whack! So Matt's on PX Black! Goin' SUB 10% B*TCHES :)


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Good productive day today. Knocked out 10 sets of 10 dips (just bodyweight slow and controlled) 10 sets of 30 lb seated incline hammer curls with a twist and hold at the end, 4 sets of seated lat raises with 20 lb dumbbells- shooting for 20 reps but only hit that on the first set, and 3 sets of lying lat raises also with 20 lbs. Still had plenty of gas in the tank from the PX black, so did 2 sets of barbell curls at 75 lbs and jumped on a lat raise machine for two more sets followed by some forearm work. My bis are already sore.

    PX black definitely does not affect pump whatsoever. It may even enhance it a la yohimbine. I was looking very vascular and the pumps were almost painful. Keep in mind I am also taking two caps of 1-Alpha everyday. It is definitely doing it's part as well, pics probably wouldn't show it yet, but I swear I am already looking bigger and leaner.

    Diet has pretty much been on point, I did eat some Waffle House last night but kept the carbs to a minimum. Good lord the food at waffle house has to be the most fatty crap in the world, I felt like crapolla this morning from the food hangover. Only took 1 PX in the morning, and it didn't quite pick me up as much as 1 would before. 2 caps about an hour preworkout had me rockin' though. Very good workout.

    Also wanted to note that I have been feeling warmer all day. Even sitting in my car with the AC on I felt hot.

    Tomorrow I have a crazy ex coming to stay with me for a few days. Definitely going to need the PX black to keep up with her.

    Also, spring break is starting to wind up here, and I always bartend at one of the craziest clubs on the beach for the duration. Start next week. I have a feeling PX Black is going to be a godsend during those long hours of dealing with 500,000 drunken students. I'll be sure and take plenty of pics for you guys lol, you'll see what I can post anyway.

    Also, saw the Max Pump up on Nutra. TMG Nitrate! In a very very generous dose!!!! Hell to the yeah that is right up my alley! Gimme!
    Lookin good thus far. Spring break is always crazy where im from too, just pop those PX Blacks!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM
  2. Why do you get so damn hungry on CKD?
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:32 PM
  3. How much fat is too much?
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 06:00 PM
  4. is this a good price on r-ala?
    By inertia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 05:17 PM
  5. why is it so hard to talk to chics
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 12:14 AM
Log in
Log in