Fat is whack! So Matt's on PX Black! Goin' SUB 10% B*TCHES :) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Fat is whack! So Matt's on PX Black! Goin' SUB 10% B*TCHES :)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

By the way the word is that the Polar Bears are doing me just fine.
    Bad visual. Really bad.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^

it's addictive, i see..
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds like you need to go tan Doug. Will give you more vitamin D than taking some. It is not the best oral availability but you produce over 4000IU just from tanning.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Nunavit? As in nunavit is warm?
    Hahah nice!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds like you need to go tan Doug. Will give you more vitamin D than taking some. It is not the best oral availability but you produce over 4000IU just from tanning.
    Vitamin D, tanning will dry out my old fugger skin ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    naw man, RedHeads!!

this is why it is a good thing we have different favorite types of women...but i have to say, hot is hot!!!

You know I have never taken vitD, when is a good time to take it? 1st meal, pre-bed...etc?
    just as long as you take it...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

just as long as you take it in the butt...
    Only a sailor would give that kind of advice.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol the quote function is getting all twisted in this thread.

People are calling me names at work. Like motivated, productive, and smartass. Smartass is fine.

2 of these in the morning gets me moving so well I am gonna miss it when I don't have it. Legs are sore as hell today, and honestly didn't even want to get out of bed this morning. I keep the PX next to the bed so I can "hit it" as soon as I wake up. 20-30 minutes after dosing I am go go go. No cardio today, legs were too sore. Did go to gym to train a friend, and ended up doing some light shoulder, forearm, calf and leg work. Didn't wanna push it too hard so as not to overwork my already taxed cns.

I am definitely sweating more than normal. I also notice a type of diuretic effect, have to pee more often and am always thirsty. Also: libido is up. I was checking out the females a little more than usual for sure.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post

Did go to gym, ended up doing a friend. Didn't wanna push it too hard so as not to overwork my libido.

I am definitely sweating more than normal. I also notice a type of diuretic effect, have to pee on females a little more than usual for sure.
    Anyone else seeing this?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

You know me too well para
  11. Diamond Member

Only a sailor would give that kind of advice.
    lol....f'ing polliwog
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

i have nothing to do with all this nonsense
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

People are calling me names at work. Like motivated, productive, and smartass. Smartass is fine.

You know your doing something right when people take notice like that. Before I switched to night shift I was getting up at 3am to workout since i worked at 6. Managed to do it the entire 4 months. Hell even got up at 5 or 6 on my off days. People at work were calling me "dedicated, crazy, motivated...." I just said thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

False
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    You know your doing something right when people take notice like that. Before I switched to night shift I was getting up at 3am to workout since i worked at 6. Managed to do it the entire 4 months. Hell even got up at 5 or 6 on my off days. People at work were calling me "dedicated, crazy, motivated...." I just said thanks.

When people at work get pissed at someone for any reason the popular phrase is "We'll send Doug after them "
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Good productive day today. Knocked out 10 sets of 10 dips (just bodyweight slow and controlled) 10 sets of 30 lb seated incline hammer curls with a twist and hold at the end, 4 sets of seated lat raises with 20 lb dumbbells- shooting for 20 reps but only hit that on the first set, and 3 sets of lying lat raises also with 20 lbs. Still had plenty of gas in the tank from the PX black, so did 2 sets of barbell curls at 75 lbs and jumped on a lat raise machine for two more sets followed by some forearm work. My bis are already sore.

PX black definitely does not affect pump whatsoever. It may even enhance it a la yohimbine. I was looking very vascular and the pumps were almost painful. Keep in mind I am also taking two caps of 1-Alpha everyday. It is definitely doing it's part as well, pics probably wouldn't show it yet, but I swear I am already looking bigger and leaner.

Diet has pretty much been on point, I did eat some Waffle House last night but kept the carbs to a minimum. Good lord the food at waffle house has to be the most fatty crap in the world, I felt like crapolla this morning from the food hangover. Only took 1 PX in the morning, and it didn't quite pick me up as much as 1 would before. 2 caps about an hour preworkout had me rockin' though. Very good workout.

Also wanted to note that I have been feeling warmer all day. Even sitting in my car with the AC on I felt hot.

Tomorrow I have a crazy ex coming to stay with me for a few days. Definitely going to need the PX black to keep up with her.

Also, spring break is starting to wind up here, and I always bartend at one of the craziest clubs on the beach for the duration. Start next week. I have a feeling PX Black is going to be a godsend during those long hours of dealing with 500,000 drunken students. I'll be sure and take plenty of pics for you guys lol, you'll see what I can post anyway.

Also, saw the Max Pump up on Nutra. TMG Nitrate! In a very very generous dose!!!! Hell to the yeah that is right up my alley! Gimme!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Good-looking workout kid. Keep crushing it.
    Good luck with the ex, I don't envy you. I do miss the beach though. Thanks champ.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

fuggin food hangovers suck, for in it's the digestion issues fug...
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Good productive day today. Knocked out 10 sets of 10 dips (just bodyweight slow and controlled) 10 sets of 30 lb seated incline hammer curls with a twist and hold at the end, 4 sets of seated lat raises with 20 lb dumbbells- shooting for 20 reps but only hit that on the first set, and 3 sets of lying lat raises also with 20 lbs. Still had plenty of gas in the tank from the PX black, so did 2 sets of barbell curls at 75 lbs and jumped on a lat raise machine for two more sets followed by some forearm work. My bis are already sore.

PX black definitely does not affect pump whatsoever. It may even enhance it a la yohimbine. I was looking very vascular and the pumps were almost painful. Keep in mind I am also taking two caps of 1-Alpha everyday. It is definitely doing it's part as well, pics probably wouldn't show it yet, but I swear I am already looking bigger and leaner.

Diet has pretty much been on point, I did eat some Waffle House last night but kept the carbs to a minimum. Good lord the food at waffle house has to be the most fatty crap in the world, I felt like crapolla this morning from the food hangover. Only took 1 PX in the morning, and it didn't quite pick me up as much as 1 would before. 2 caps about an hour preworkout had me rockin' though. Very good workout.

Also wanted to note that I have been feeling warmer all day. Even sitting in my car with the AC on I felt hot.

Tomorrow I have a crazy ex coming to stay with me for a few days. Definitely going to need the PX black to keep up with her.

Also, spring break is starting to wind up here, and I always bartend at one of the craziest clubs on the beach for the duration. Start next week. I have a feeling PX Black is going to be a godsend during those long hours of dealing with 500,000 drunken students. I'll be sure and take plenty of pics for you guys lol, you'll see what I can post anyway.

Also, saw the Max Pump up on Nutra. TMG Nitrate! In a very very generous dose!!!! Hell to the yeah that is right up my alley! Gimme!
    Lookin good thus far. Spring break is always crazy where im from too, just pop those PX Blacks!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Haha my ex called and said she is not coming now so no worries there. Had a nice fasted jumprope session this morning followed by a lot of deep stretching. Felt great to stretch so deep. Combined 2 caps Black with 500 mg of Centrophenoxine this morning. My brain feels like a laser. Great mental energy. Will throw in a gram of Alcar for the later dose in an hour or so.
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Haha my ex called and said she is not coming now so no worries there. Had a nice fasted jumprope session this morning followed by a lot of deep stretching. Felt great to stretch so deep. Combined 2 caps Black with 500 mg of Centrophenoxine this morning. My brain feels like a laser. Great mental energy. Will throw in a gram of Alcar for the later dose in an hour or so.
    Ive heard a lot about this centrophenoxine stuff.

Im liking aniracetam and oxiracetam at the moment.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Centro is a souped up version of dmae, and lowers lipofuscin levelsin the body and brain, making cells function optimally. Has some effect on choline as well, similar to dmae. I highly recommend stacking it with ani (never used oxi) as it enhances it beautifully. If there was only one brain supplement I could take, it would be Centro.
  24. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Centro is a souped up version of dmae, and lowers lipofuscin levelsin the body and brain, making cells function optimally. Has some effect on choline as well, similar to dmae. I highly recommend stacking it with ani (never used oxi) as it enhances it beautifully. If there was only one brain supplement I could take, it would be Centro.
    Very interesting! Thank you.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

yes interesting talk in here for sure
    noots + PXB ftw, amiseeinthatrite?
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

yes interesting talk in here for sure
    noots + PXB ftw, amiseeinthatrite?
    Noots + PXB epic win all around!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hell yes, youareseeinthatrite. Update coming a little later for yas
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Good info been looking into noots myself lately gives me a good idea where to start.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

SO two days ago I had an epic leg workout. Was so pumped I was having trouble with the clutch in my car lol.

10 sets of squats at 185,90 second rest intervals. hit 10 reps on every set but the last so will be upping the weight next leg session.
    10 sets of lying leg curls at 80 lbs, hit ten reps on every set but the last 3. Funny, on seated leg curls I can bang out 10 sets of ten at 125.
    4 sets seated calf raises at 90 lbs for 10-15 reps
    Then a whole slew of ab exercises till I was cramping up. Damn ab cramps are the worst.

Today was 10 sets of decline db presses with 75 lb db's. hit ten every set except for the last 3 ( all 7-9 reps) * 65 sec rest intervals (was short on time)
    10 sets of chins. I cannot even come close to ten sets of ten on chins so I do some additional work on cable 'chins'
    4 sets of lat raises on machine (gym was too crowded and had no time for db lat raises) Hit 19 reps with 100 lbs first set, 16 reps the 2nd, 12 and ten respectively
    Didn't have time to do any lying rear lat raises so will throw that in with tomorrows cardio if possible.

SO you guys like the noot combos too eh? Well this morning I had some old reset AD and took that with the morning dose (just 1 PX Black) along with a centro cap and 250 mg of pramiracetam. Holy shnikees I felt sharp. Colors even looked brighter and music sounded better. The reset AD definitely enhances any stim so that was the reason for the 1 cap dose as opposed to two. This is not a stack that I would take everyday, just like to experiment a bit.

Another thing you guys might get a kick out of: was running late for everything today, so to save time one of my meals was making me laugh just making it. I grabbed a handful of asparagus stalks, threw them in a blender with some bbq sauce and red pepper, pulverized it, heated it up and threw it on over of some diced baked chicken breast. was like a weird green/red peppery sauce. Wasn't bad at all.

Looking lean, and big. I think you guys are gonna get a kick outta the after pics.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

10 sets of lying leg curls at 80 lbs, hit ten reps on every set but the last 3. Funny, on seated leg curls I can bang out 10 sets of ten at 125.
    Factor in leg weight, and gravity.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You know I bitch about volume but I am doing 1 set plus a double drop set which is 4 sets for body workout plus the warm up with is 5 if you count it. It's fryin up my azz but fug what a good way to go. Almost blew chunks today but the workout was over. Double drop is tough on stiff legged deads, especially when it's the last exercise of a very tough day. I was strong like moose though...
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

You know I bitch about volume but I am doing 1 set plus a double drop set which is 4 sets for body workout plus the warm up with is 5 if you count it. It's fryin up my azz but fug what a good way to go. Almost blew chunks today but the workout was over. Double drop is tough on stiff legged deads, especially when it's the last exercise of a very tough day. I was strong like moose though...
    In twenty years, when I'm your age, I can only hope to be in your condition.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

In twenty years, when I'm your age, I can only hope to be in your condition.
    Yah you will be like me and get crazier as you get older ... smarter too.. it's a good combo...
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ate anything but clean yesterday and feel kinda crappy today Uggh. Building I live in had a huge shrimp boil with baked oysters, burgers, and tons of the best bad-for-you southern food around. I actually missed my second dose with the black and took a sample of PES Alphamine that I had in my gym bag. Figured it would be good for comparison purposes. I think I had gotten used to the appetite suppression from px black and alphamine just didn't compare in that dept. I was like a ravenous kid in a candy store at the shrimp boil. Totally indulged. I know this might not be a conventional move in a product log but I wanna keep it real and honest. PX Black is the winner for me here. Appetite suppression was def better, and the overall feel was better. Smoother, better mood boost, and I got a warmer effect from the PX Black.

Post workout update coming shortly.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Plenty of worse things to indulge on! But damn that sounds goooooooood!

Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Volume works great with my body as long as I get enough cals in.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Volume is awesome for me as well. Doing FST-7 is working well my chest is sore today. Also looks like it is sitting higher.

That was a beastly leg workout man. Keep killing it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Volume is awesome. The end.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Guys as long as intensity is in no way compromised and when intensity wanes volume becomes redundant.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

^^ Very true

Spring break is in full swing already. Working long crazy hours everyday so training is taking a hit. But PX Black is still doing it's job beautifully. The energy it gives is just so clean, so smooth that I can take it and be good to go for hours with no crash. I am always in a positive mood as well so that helps. Dealing with thousands of drunk college kids day in and day out can be hectic and I always need to be on my toes so the Black right now is a godsend. I am purchasing another bottle, which is my ultimate positive feedback for any product. If I purchase after trying it out, it has my biggest stamp of approval.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM
  2. Why do you get so damn hungry on CKD?
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 08:32 PM
  3. How much fat is too much?
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 04:00 PM
  4. is this a good price on r-ala?
    By inertia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:17 PM
  5. why is it so hard to talk to chics