LizKing Logs d-Pol! (sponsored)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
A huge thanks to AaronJP1 & Purus Labs for picking me to log the new powdered d-Pol Custard Crème flavor for 30-days. As far as Purus products go, I’ve only had a couple samples of Muscle Marinade & Condense. They’ve both been top notch products, so I’m really looking forward to d-Pol. This will be my first experience with d-Pol (not with DAA though).

So let’s get to the good stuff - I’ve got a couple goals in mind for this run. I’ve got just about a month until my vacation, so I definitely want to get my swole on in preparation for that (losing a little bf nevers hurts either) ;) I’m also interested in how my body does with d-Pol solo, as I am going to use it in my upcoming natty stack & feel it best to try it out solo before stacking.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
ForumRunner_20130213_160904.png

The goods!!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
A couple of starting pics for comparison (snapped these in kind of a hurry this morning, no pump, rest day. I can't get a decent leg shot...I'll have to bug the misses for that one)

ForumRunner_20130213_161127.png

ForumRunner_20130213_161154.png

ForumRunner_20130213_161203.png

ForumRunner_20130213_161214.png

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In my brother!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A huge thanks to AaronJP1 & Purus Labs for picking me to log the new powdered d-Pol Custard Crème flavor for 30-days. As far as Purus products go, I’ve only had a couple samples of Muscle Marinade & Condense. They’ve both been top notch products, so I’m really looking forward to d-Pol. This will be my first experience with d-Pol (not with DAA though).

So let’s get to the good stuff - I’ve got a couple goals in mind for this run. I’ve got just about a month until my vacation, so I definitely want to get my swole on in preparation for that (losing a little bf nevers hurts either) ;) I’m also interested in how my body does with d-Pol solo, as I am going to use it in my upcoming natty stack & feel it best to try it out solo before stacking.
:wave2:

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy the ride bro!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Question for ya: I read on the tub to take preworkout with a multi and food. I train fasted, early morning.

Which situation would be best: take dpol preworkout (with or without a multi,bcaa) or take with my first meal (I currently take a multi and fish oil at this time)?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Take pwo with multi

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Subbed for more nudes!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preworkout would give quicker results pump wise but not doing it that way won't be detrimental. So pick your poison!

The multi/meal suggestion is for Vitamin D absorption increase, but not absolutely necessary.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I take my d-pol anytime of the day...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks guys! just took a multi and one scoop down the hatch. Bout to kill legs - update shortly

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Do you accept American Express?
Did you get word back on your shoulder - surgery?

I've been having issues on and off again. Thinking I'm going to add a shoulder rehab routine to an afternoon or off day

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Did you get word back on your shoulder - surgery?

I've been having issues on and off again. Thinking I'm going to add a shoulder rehab routine to an afternoon or off day
AC separation with labrum tear. I am meeting with a surgeon soon to discuss severity and options.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
AC separation with labrum tear. I am meeting with a surgeon soon to discuss severity and options.
Ouch! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya - Surgery sucks....

This past fall, my mom went in for some sort of minor surgery (can't remember - wanna say related to a hernia) but anyway - She ended up with a botched job, major infection, & almost died.... She went from @150lbs to a whopping 90.....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always hoped they could do this for my shoulders:

Jax_vs.JPG

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Ouch! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya - Surgery sucks....

This past fall, my mom went in for some sort of minor surgery (can't remember - wanna say related to a hernia) but anyway - She ended up with a botched job, major infection, & almost died.... She went from @150lbs to a whopping 90.....
Damn, I hope its an easy fix. I've fast back surgery it was the worst experience of my life. How is your mother now?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
First notes: I was caught off guard by the flavor - Sure I read it was custard, but I didn't really know what to expect - Pretty good! I'm thinking it would make a tasty combo with some Recover-D. I'm used to all these odd or strong fruit flavors, so this is a great diversion. It doesn't mix up super well, but nothing to complain about, just had an extra swish to get it all out of the bottle. I read someone recommended mixing with OJ - I'm definitely going to try that.

My legs are still pretty d@mn sore from the weekend - I hit a new box squat PR Sunday (265), but as soon as I got done, my buddy invited me for a day of hiking - I didn't eat nearly enough & paid for it later... Today got me moving better, but not quite fully recovered - ran out of gas early.

Weight pwo -182lbs

Box squat (12" box)
135x10
185x10
205x8
235x4
250x2
250x2
205x5
155x10

Walking Lunge - these are an @ss-kicker for me....
30lb DB each handx20 steps
30x20
30x20

Dimel Deadlift - first try at these, I think I'm goign to like these
140x10
140x15
140x15

Calf Raise - toes standing up on 3" plate steel
225x20
225x20

Total Time - 50 min

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Damn, I hope its an easy fix. I've fast back surgery it was the worst experience of my life. How is your mother now?
She's getting back to it - slowly but surely. She was super frail around x-mas, but starting to get some meat back on her. Most of my younger days, I can remember her always doing some sort of "diet" so it's refreshing to see her on a bulking plan

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
She's getting back to it - slowly but surely. She was super frail around x-mas, but starting to get some meat back on her. Most of my younger days, I can remember her always doing some sort of "diet" so it's refreshing to see her on a bulking plan
Good deal, hopefully she's back to normal soon.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Hit some bench today & a little bit of shoulders - My shoulder has been bothering me a bit just recently, so I'm gonna keep an eye on that - probably work in some rehab/mobility on rest days.

Upped the reps & got a wicked pump today - If this keeps up, I think I'm going to love this run & can't wait to add it to my upcoming stack. Not feeling anything to note yet from the DAA, except it seems to agree decently with my stomach - the nitrates seem to be doing their job, as I also tried Condense today - this is the first time a PWO made my tongue kinda numb - kinda odd, not bad just different

Weight PWO - 181

Flat Bench - Superset A
135x10
185x10
205x10
205x10
205x10
135x20

Kroc Rows - Superset A
50x10
70x10
95x10
95x10
95x10
50x20

OHP - BB - Superset B
95x10
115x10
135x6
135x4

Wide Late Pull-Down - Superset B
70x12
80x12
90x10
90x10

Tri - Overhead Extension DB
30x10

Seated Hammer Curls DB
30x10

Total Time: 55min

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lookin good in here King

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Lookin good in here King
Thanks AB!

Question: I'm sure it's been addressed before, but what type of DAA is dpol?

Just curious - my stomach has been a bit upset recently, but my diet slacked off a couple days in a row & that always sends my guts for a loop-

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Hit some light shoulder work - more rehabilitative than training oriented. My right shoulder tweaks out every once in a while & before it becomes a bigger issue, I'm taking the time to address it now. I play golf, bow hunt, and play drums, not to mention fire performing taxes the crap out of my shoulders too - gotta keep them happy

I ran thru the initial phase of this program (skipping the bosu ball exercises) with just 10lb dumbbells, really working on feeling everything thru. I gotta say - it wasn't as easy as I first expected. Those YTWL moves are a killer! Then I followed it up with about 20minutes on the treadmill - maxing the speed out on intervals for some improvised HIIT

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/8_weeks_to_monster_shoulders

The pumps have definitely kicked up a notch since starting dpol - even this light work today gave me a pretty nice shoulder pump. I'm starting to feel a bit of libido rise, letting me know the DAA is starting to get to work.

I got the wife on board to help me nail down my diet - the random binge kills me. She agreed to help with more clean eats & less junk brought in the house. I'm following an IF diet, but not currently logging my food. I've done food logs before & my macros always come out high protein, and either fat or carbs fight for second billing, depending on rest or work day. So I eat as clean & low carb as possible on rest days (under cal), then allow some cheating (within reason) on workout days - it's the late night, one-too-many ___, when I hit the junk food that throws my cals & carbs all to hell.... Not a problem if its not in the house :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks AB!

Question: I'm sure it's been addressed before, but what type of DAA is dpol?

Just curious - my stomach has been a bit upset recently, but my diet slacked off a couple days in a row & that always sends my guts for a loop-
Sodium based my brother! Only the finest. You shouldn't get any GI problems

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, looking forward to your results. I can't wait to try the powder myself.

Mobile post

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not SRS

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
So I woke up yesterday hungry as could be - so I did about an hour of LISS, watching DVDs while I cruised along on the treadmill. Made a snazzy pizza (whole wheat crust) with Italian Chorizo. I didn't feel too bad about hitting carbs like that on my rest day, as I knew this morning was deadlifts! Tried Pull-Throughs for the first time, as well. By the end of this workout, I was smoked -

I'm feeling a bit more aggression in training - I knew the carb up would help some, but the dpol is definitely getting to work. Strength felt up today noticeably. I must get more plates before next DL day... ;) I tried mixing with orange juice over the weekend - that tasted awesome, very sherbert-ish. I forgot to take the strainer out of the shaker cup & it clogged up instantly with OJ pulp, causing a bit of a mess on the counter - Now I know...lol

Weight (pre wo) 187lbs: +5 for carb overload

DL - raw
135x10
185x10
225x7
265x5
265x5
300x4
300x4
300x4
300x4
300x2
PR for reps/sets

Bulgarian Split Squat db
30x10
30x10

Pull Through
20x10
20x10

Calf Raise BB - on 3" block
205x20
205x20

Total Time: 50min

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I woke up yesterday hungry as could be - so I did about an hour of LISS, watching DVDs while I cruised along on the treadmill. Made a snazzy pizza (whole wheat crust) with Italian Chorizo. I didn't feel too bad about hitting carbs like that on my rest day, as I knew this morning was deadlifts! Tried Pull-Throughs for the first time, as well. By the end of this workout, I was smoked -

I'm feeling a bit more aggression in training - I knew the carb up would help some, but the dpol is definitely getting to work. Strength felt up today noticeably. I must get more plates before next DL day... ;) I tried mixing with orange juice over the weekend - that tasted awesome, very sherbert-ish. I forgot to take the strainer out of the shaker cup & it clogged up instantly with OJ pulp, causing a bit of a mess on the counter - Now I know...lol

Weight (pre wo) 187lbs: +5 for carb overload

DL - raw
135x10
185x10
225x7
265x5
265x5
300x4
300x4
300x4
300x4
300x2
PR for reps/sets

Bulgarian Split Squat db
30x10
30x10

Pull Through
20x10
20x10

Calf Raise BB - on 3" block
205x20
205x20

Total Time: 50min
Strength going up huh? D-pol with o.j.? May have to try that.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh you know haha just doin the AB thing haha what's good with you brother!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh you know haha just doin the AB thing haha what's good with you brother!
Not much, just got back from Disney World.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards