LizKing Logs d-Pol! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

    She's getting back to it - slowly but surely. She was super frail around x-mas, but starting to get some meat back on her. Most of my younger days, I can remember her always doing some sort of "diet" so it's refreshing to see her on a bulking plan
    Good deal, hopefully she's back to normal soon.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Yes!
    FINISH HIM
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    FINISH HIM
    It just got real!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  4. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...after-workout/

    Hmmm.... I could see this throwing my macros off just a bit...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  5. Name:  B8A6DAC8-FB3A-9F14-387508F023F4008B.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  15.2 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****74 971"/>
    Awesome! Lol ...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  7. Hit some bench today & a little bit of shoulders - My shoulder has been bothering me a bit just recently, so I'm gonna keep an eye on that - probably work in some rehab/mobility on rest days.

    Upped the reps & got a wicked pump today - If this keeps up, I think I'm going to love this run & can't wait to add it to my upcoming stack. Not feeling anything to note yet from the DAA, except it seems to agree decently with my stomach - the nitrates seem to be doing their job, as I also tried Condense today - this is the first time a PWO made my tongue kinda numb - kinda odd, not bad just different


    Weight PWO - 181

    Flat Bench - Superset A
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10
    205x10
    205x10
    135x20

    Kroc Rows - Superset A
    50x10
    70x10
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10
    50x20

    OHP - BB - Superset B
    95x10
    115x10
    135x6
    135x4

    Wide Late Pull-Down - Superset B
    70x12
    80x12
    90x10
    90x10

    Tri - Overhead Extension DB
    30x10

    Seated Hammer Curls DB
    30x10


    Total Time: 55min
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  8. Lookin good in here King
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lookin good in here King
    Thanks AB!

    Question: I'm sure it's been addressed before, but what type of DAA is dpol?

    Just curious - my stomach has been a bit upset recently, but my diet slacked off a couple days in a row & that always sends my guts for a loop-
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  10. Hit some light shoulder work - more rehabilitative than training oriented. My right shoulder tweaks out every once in a while & before it becomes a bigger issue, I'm taking the time to address it now. I play golf, bow hunt, and play drums, not to mention fire performing taxes the crap out of my shoulders too - gotta keep them happy

    I ran thru the initial phase of this program (skipping the bosu ball exercises) with just 10lb dumbbells, really working on feeling everything thru. I gotta say - it wasn't as easy as I first expected. Those YTWL moves are a killer! Then I followed it up with about 20minutes on the treadmill - maxing the speed out on intervals for some improvised HIIT

    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ster_shoulders


    The pumps have definitely kicked up a notch since starting dpol - even this light work today gave me a pretty nice shoulder pump. I'm starting to feel a bit of libido rise, letting me know the DAA is starting to get to work.

    I got the wife on board to help me nail down my diet - the random binge kills me. She agreed to help with more clean eats & less junk brought in the house. I'm following an IF diet, but not currently logging my food. I've done food logs before & my macros always come out high protein, and either fat or carbs fight for second billing, depending on rest or work day. So I eat as clean & low carb as possible on rest days (under cal), then allow some cheating (within reason) on workout days - it's the late night, one-too-many ___, when I hit the junk food that throws my cals & carbs all to hell.... Not a problem if its not in the house
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

    Thanks AB!

    Question: I'm sure it's been addressed before, but what type of DAA is dpol?

    Just curious - my stomach has been a bit upset recently, but my diet slacked off a couple days in a row & that always sends my guts for a loop-
    Sodium based my brother! Only the finest. You shouldn't get any GI problems
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Sodium based my brother! Only the finest. You shouldn't get any GI problems
    Excellent - that's what I was hoping to hear -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

    Excellent - that's what I was hoping to hear -
    Yea buddy ;-) its just begun!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Re: LizKing Logs d-Pol! (sponsored)


    I'm in, looking forward to your results. I can't wait to try the powder myself.

    Mobile post
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I'm in, looking forward to your results. I can't wait to try the powder myself.

    Mobile post
    Great to have ya Doja!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

    Great to have ya Doja!
    No its.not.... Don't lie ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Not SRS
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. So I woke up yesterday hungry as could be - so I did about an hour of LISS, watching DVDs while I cruised along on the treadmill. Made a snazzy pizza (whole wheat crust) with Italian Chorizo. I didn't feel too bad about hitting carbs like that on my rest day, as I knew this morning was deadlifts! Tried Pull-Throughs for the first time, as well. By the end of this workout, I was smoked -

    I'm feeling a bit more aggression in training - I knew the carb up would help some, but the dpol is definitely getting to work. Strength felt up today noticeably. I must get more plates before next DL day... I tried mixing with orange juice over the weekend - that tasted awesome, very sherbert-ish. I forgot to take the strainer out of the shaker cup & it clogged up instantly with OJ pulp, causing a bit of a mess on the counter - Now I know...lol


    Weight (pre wo) 187lbs: +5 for carb overload

    DL - raw
    135x10
    185x10
    225x7
    265x5
    265x5
    300x4
    300x4
    300x4
    300x4
    300x2
    PR for reps/sets

    Bulgarian Split Squat db
    30x10
    30x10

    Pull Through
    20x10
    20x10

    Calf Raise BB - on 3" block
    205x20
    205x20

    Total Time: 50min
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    So I woke up yesterday hungry as could be - so I did about an hour of LISS, watching DVDs while I cruised along on the treadmill. Made a snazzy pizza (whole wheat crust) with Italian Chorizo. I didn't feel too bad about hitting carbs like that on my rest day, as I knew this morning was deadlifts! Tried Pull-Throughs for the first time, as well. By the end of this workout, I was smoked -

    I'm feeling a bit more aggression in training - I knew the carb up would help some, but the dpol is definitely getting to work. Strength felt up today noticeably. I must get more plates before next DL day... I tried mixing with orange juice over the weekend - that tasted awesome, very sherbert-ish. I forgot to take the strainer out of the shaker cup & it clogged up instantly with OJ pulp, causing a bit of a mess on the counter - Now I know...lol

    Weight (pre wo) 187lbs: +5 for carb overload

    DL - raw
    135x10
    185x10
    225x7
    265x5
    265x5
    300x4
    300x4
    300x4
    300x4
    300x2
    PR for reps/sets

    Bulgarian Split Squat db
    30x10
    30x10

    Pull Through
    20x10
    20x10

    Calf Raise BB - on 3" block
    205x20
    205x20

    Total Time: 50min
    Strength going up huh? D-pol with o.j.? May have to try that.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

    Strength going up huh? D-pol with o.j.? May have to try that.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    OJ Simpson?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    OJ Simpson?
    Haha! What's up brother?

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Oh you know haha just doin the AB thing haha what's good with you brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Oh you know haha just doin the AB thing haha what's good with you brother!
    Not much, just got back from Disney World.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

    Not much, just got back from Disney World.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Oh **** haha sounds fun!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    OJ Simpson?
    Heck yeah! He's kinda difficult to get into the shaker cup at first, but eventually goes
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:46 AM
  3. Cre 02 & Cordygen 5 Log via Emerge (Sponsored)
    By Emerge in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:13 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 01:45 AM
  5. BS's No BS Omega T Force Log (Final Version, Sponsored)
    By bulls**t in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:12 AM
Log in
Log in